Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,412 members, 7,808,465 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:22 PM

Why Do Some Ladies Resort To Hate After Being Turned Down? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Some Ladies Resort To Hate After Being Turned Down? (23810 Views)

"Why I Turned Down A Guy That Asked Me Out" - Twitter User / Lady Who Turned Down Boyfriend’s Marriage Proposal On Her Birthday Writes / She Turned Down His Proposal, He Decided To Wear The Ring (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Resort To Hate After Being Turned Down? by NevetsIbot(m): 7:01pm On Apr 30, 2017
Bumbae1:

Its very very rare though
not rare at all.
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Resort To Hate After Being Turned Down? by NevetsIbot(m): 7:02pm On Apr 30, 2017
kimbra:
LMAO, cheesy grin don't worry, I don't want rents paid now.
you just missed the bus to a sweet relationship... too bad grin
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Resort To Hate After Being Turned Down? by MENTORCH(m): 7:22pm On Apr 30, 2017
NevetsIbot:
not rare at all.

Women will not come direct and ask you out, they can just ask questions like do you have a girlfriend or some other personal questions.
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Resort To Hate After Being Turned Down? by NevetsIbot(m): 7:32pm On Apr 30, 2017
MENTORCH:

Women will not come direct and ask you out, they can just ask questions like do you have a girlfriend or some other personal questions.
the ones I meet do bro
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Resort To Hate After Being Turned Down? by Viking007(m): 8:22pm On Apr 30, 2017
Just tell them You're in a committed relationship...works for me. kiss

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Resort To Hate After Being Turned Down? by mespusinglez(m): 8:22pm On Apr 30, 2017
NevetsIbot:
This isnt something new to me and most guys. When they turn ladies advances down, gently or harshly, some ladies hate you instantly or start to tackle you in any way possible. Why?

Another lady just started her hate on me after telling her off gently... Why? Why?
Mespu Wonder!!!
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Resort To Hate After Being Turned Down? by Dermie: 8:23pm On Apr 30, 2017
NevetsIbot:
This isnt something new to me and most guys. When they turn ladies advances down, gently or harshly, some ladies hate you instantly or start to tackle you in any way possible. Why?

Another lady just started her hate on me after telling her off gently... Why? Why?

I wonder too...But, It's probably because they aren't understanding​. Ladies like that are quick to jump into conclusion without​ figuring things out first.

Very few matured ones just act like it never happened and move on peacefully.
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Resort To Hate After Being Turned Down? by Maxvasia(m): 8:23pm On Apr 30, 2017
kimbra:
Guys are worse. More especially the immature ones. Na them full romance section.
Thats not the answer to the question asked. undecided
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Resort To Hate After Being Turned Down? by cr7rooney10(m): 8:23pm On Apr 30, 2017
Anyway they turn Na awa own Dem go do last okunrin lada
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Resort To Hate After Being Turned Down? by KingTom(m): 8:24pm On Apr 30, 2017
Very true
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Resort To Hate After Being Turned Down? by Nobody: 8:27pm On Apr 30, 2017
Maxvasia:
Thats not the answer to the question asked. undecided
They correlate. Don't they?.
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Resort To Hate After Being Turned Down? by Nobody: 8:31pm On Apr 30, 2017
One girl started telling everybody that I was gay and a pedophile.
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Resort To Hate After Being Turned Down? by adeniyi3971(m): 8:35pm On Apr 30, 2017
SniffyDsniffeR:

I know..but till you grow a beard the word is still pretty

haaaa
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Resort To Hate After Being Turned Down? by Kingoflotto(m): 8:36pm On Apr 30, 2017
personally i think is quite childish for the girls to start hating cos she feels rejected....she should accept it in good faith nd move on cos life goes on......there is nothin new in dat
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Resort To Hate After Being Turned Down? by Nobody: 8:38pm On Apr 30, 2017
hmmm...

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Resort To Hate After Being Turned Down? by beautiful232(f): 8:39pm On Apr 30, 2017
I don't even have time to hate,hate is for the weak....

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Resort To Hate After Being Turned Down? by AreaFada2: 8:40pm On Apr 30, 2017
Ah! Women hate it with a passion.

Easiest way to incur their wrath.

They can even start spreading rumors that you're gay. Some cannot imagine/understand that you just do not find them sexually/romantically attractive.

I had a terrible workplace experience. Luckily I had only a short time left to move on then.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Resort To Hate After Being Turned Down? by Nobody: 8:41pm On Apr 30, 2017
Xiadnat:
The word for people like you is coward and fraudster.

Shame on you. From what you wrote below you intentionally lead her on when you knew you lacked interest.

You should have made that very clear at the get go.

So tell me then, what were you getting from her that made you "fake" affection? Money?

You heard of karma? Its heading your way soon enough.

Dumbass & immature. If i were you, i would hide under a rock.

your write up reeks of hate, and is actually disgusting.

The young guy wanted a way not to make the young girl not feel rejected.

Being a jjc that he is, he flopped badly.

Your statement about karma is unwarranted. Methinks you are transferring somebody's aggression here.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Resort To Hate After Being Turned Down? by stamapro(m): 8:43pm On Apr 30, 2017
beautiful232:
I don't even have time to hate,hate is for the weak....
beautifully said
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Resort To Hate After Being Turned Down? by kayyat(f): 8:50pm On Apr 30, 2017
Same goes to guys too
NevetsIbot:

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Resort To Hate After Being Turned Down? by israelmao(m): 8:50pm On Apr 30, 2017
Do you understand that hatred is tbe opposite of love?Laidies are emotional they mark every word men say most especially in an intimate relationship.Turning them down gives them impression that you hate them.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Resort To Hate After Being Turned Down? by naturefellow(m): 8:58pm On Apr 30, 2017
NevetsIbot:
guy.... Pretty?...... Pretty and guy dont go along o
reminds me of Michael Scoffield in Prison Break being referred to as pretty boy by T-Bag (Robert Knepper)
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Resort To Hate After Being Turned Down? by OluDare01(m): 8:59pm On Apr 30, 2017
This is actually happening to me right now. Like I care
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Resort To Hate After Being Turned Down? by NevetsIbot(m): 9:01pm On Apr 30, 2017
naturefellow:
reminds me of Michael Scoffield in Prison Break being referred to as pretty boy by (don't remember his name).
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Resort To Hate After Being Turned Down? by Anfieldboss: 9:01pm On Apr 30, 2017
Ladies hate being rejected,they practically cannot stand it. But they reject guys everyday, they even insult some yet they don't kill themselves. Women just feel the world should revolve around them.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Resort To Hate After Being Turned Down? by NevetsIbot(m): 9:02pm On Apr 30, 2017
naturefellow:
reminds me of Michael Scoffield in Prison Break being referred to as pretty boy by (don't remember his name).
wentworth Miller? grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Resort To Hate After Being Turned Down? by MENTORCH(m): 9:03pm On Apr 30, 2017
NevetsIbot:
the ones I meet do bro

Stop lying bro.
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Resort To Hate After Being Turned Down? by beautiful232(f): 9:03pm On Apr 30, 2017
stamapro:
beautifully said

thanks alot
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Resort To Hate After Being Turned Down? by NevetsIbot(m): 9:05pm On Apr 30, 2017
MENTORCH:

Stop lying bro.
why would I lie?
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Resort To Hate After Being Turned Down? by Chadso(m): 9:11pm On Apr 30, 2017
ohmo... we can't understand babes dem at all
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Resort To Hate After Being Turned Down? by luminouz(m): 9:12pm On Apr 30, 2017
NevetsIbot:
turning em down after enjoying their cakes will not go down well o. I turn em down outrightly .... Why should I beat around the bush?
U make sense!!! I don't eat want I don't want oo! N those gehs can be so fvcking clingy n abusive eh!!!One is currently on my neck now! I told her gently am not interested but she went vampire on me calling me a fool coz I said NO!!! Just ignored her n her calls! Funny thing is she still calls at intervals of 2 days.......I saw her 5missed calls just now...m not picking her call till Jesus comes!!!! I don't see a future with her n she proved it by turning vengeful,abusive n downright nasty! I just tire

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Resort To Hate After Being Turned Down? by logica(m): 9:12pm On Apr 30, 2017
BUTTERBEER:
Why will you turn her down before sampling her? You just reduced her self-esteem, next time sample first then avoid later, the message will be clear by then.
Ha. Disaster!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Millionaire Socialite Joro Olumofin, Shares 10 Tips On How To Get A Boyfriend / He Must Be 1st Class Graduate - Nigerian Lady Lists Qualities Husband Must Have / 5 Signs You May Be In An Unhealthy Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.