Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,862 members, 7,798,868 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 11:33 AM

Why Do Some Ladies Resort To Hate After Being Turned Down? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Some Ladies Resort To Hate After Being Turned Down? (23773 Views)

"Why I Turned Down A Guy That Asked Me Out" - Twitter User / Lady Who Turned Down Boyfriend’s Marriage Proposal On Her Birthday Writes / She Turned Down His Proposal, He Decided To Wear The Ring (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Resort To Hate After Being Turned Down? by omolorlarh: 9:33pm On Apr 30, 2017
NevetsIbot:
lol. Thanks. our ego get bruised a lot too but few guys take hate as a last resort.
Few guys? Most guys resort do.
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Resort To Hate After Being Turned Down? by ROYH(m): 9:39pm On Apr 30, 2017
They Think The World Only Revolve Around Their Ass Ni...
NevetsIBot, I Don Be There And Currently, History Always Repeat It SELF But, As An Introvert Guy Am I,I Had Learned My Lesson.. Do You Wanna Know Why
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Resort To Hate After Being Turned Down? by esaias1(m): 9:41pm On Apr 30, 2017
suregurl:
Just listen to your self
He isn't wrong
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Resort To Hate After Being Turned Down? by pansophist(m): 9:44pm On Apr 30, 2017
Unlike men, women's esteem are attached to their physical appearance and appeal to the opposite sex, and if refused, their ego and feminity is hit badly hence, their inevitable hate towards the refuser. And women have always enjoyed the attention of being chased averagely than men, and have grown a sense of entitlement that they can get any guy they want.

6 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Resort To Hate After Being Turned Down? by Finestbae1(f): 10:00pm On Apr 30, 2017
Never been turned down by a guy before, and I wouldn't see any reason to woo or trip for a guy o matter how gorgeous or rich he might be. OP, that girl must have very low self esteem.
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Resort To Hate After Being Turned Down? by lozanni(m): 10:03pm On Apr 30, 2017
BUTTERBEER:
Why will you turn her down before sampling her? You just reduced her self-esteem, next time sample first then avoid later, the message will be clear by then.

You hit the nail right on the head. I feel ladies who can't handle rejection from men suffer from very low self-esteem and so need validation from men who pick interest in them.
When the object of their desires rejects them, then in their mind, it means they are not pretty or desirable.
The above feeling causes them to either hate the object of their desire for the perceived lack of interest in them or they come on stronger to the guy involved, which can be very annoying sometimes.
Hell knows no fury like a woman scorned.
I guess with time we shall see anti-stalking laws and restraining orders being slammed on clinging Ives, like in the western countries.
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Resort To Hate After Being Turned Down? by 2bam: 10:09pm On Apr 30, 2017
it just happened to me now,I couldn't see her as promise. the next thing she did was to tell me she don't want to see me again and she block me on whatsapp.I wonder why they are like that.
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Resort To Hate After Being Turned Down? by correctguy101(m): 10:22pm On Apr 30, 2017
NevetsIbot:
This isnt something new to me and most guys. When they turn ladies advances down, gently or harshly, some ladies hate you instantly or start to tackle you in any way possible. Why?

Another lady just started her hate on me after telling her off gently... Why? Why?

Never did tell any lady off, I'm mostly asked out by younger girls tho. The mature ones want marriage and me already got someone I want for that position.

I just continue teasing d ones I dnt want, keeping them close (remember d law of keeping potential enemies closer na). Did dance skelewu with some buh no let ur gf catch u.

Was caught by my fiancée once not red handed sha o, a bad belle friend did amebo to her, she confronted and I admitted cos big boys don't lie. That even increase her love for me knowing other women sees her man as attractive despite my simplicity.

Udeme is at it again, I nid sleep

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Resort To Hate After Being Turned Down? by Nickymezor(f): 10:24pm On Apr 30, 2017
Wat do u expect? Datz her next alternative nw... Anyway jst lik the saying goes" therez a thin line btw Love & Hate."
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Resort To Hate After Being Turned Down? by Jman06(m): 10:29pm On Apr 30, 2017
In my own case, the girl made friends with the girl i really love and wanted to spoil show for me.

Op, make sure you don't allow that girl come near your real girl.
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Resort To Hate After Being Turned Down? by Elle277(f): 10:38pm On Apr 30, 2017
kinda true, I once deleted my class rep contact cos he ignored my question on watsapp, very childish of me!
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Resort To Hate After Being Turned Down? by BUTTERBEER: 11:05pm On Apr 30, 2017
lozanni:

You hit the nail right on the head. I feel ladies who can't handle rejection from men suffer from very low self-esteem and so need validation from men who pick interest in them.
When the object of their desires rejects them, then in their mind, it means they are not pretty or desirable.
The above feeling causes them to either hate the object of their desire for the perceived lack of interest in them or they come on stronger to the guy involved, which can be very annoying sometimes.
Hell knows no fury like a woman scorned.
I guess with time we shall see anti-stalking laws and restraining orders being slammed on clinging Ives, like in the western countries.
lol for real, but then anti-stalking law is really goan frustrate more males than females out here, the categories of female it'll affect more are those exes who don't wanna stay exes lol
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Resort To Hate After Being Turned Down? by profstar(m): 11:06pm On Apr 30, 2017
SniffyDsniffeR:

I know..but till you grow a beard the word is still pretty
See finishing, shocked guy you wicked grin cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Resort To Hate After Being Turned Down? by fullz: 11:46pm On Apr 30, 2017
NevetsIbot:
guy.... Pretty?...... Pretty and guy dont go along o

pretty is the new gay
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Resort To Hate After Being Turned Down? by Nobody: 11:53pm On Apr 30, 2017
TrapQueen77:

Its their ego u bruised it badly...they juz cant accept the fact that a sexy & cute sketch artist will juz turn them down like the way u turn off the tv grin grin grin

Abeg , na lie?

No be lie. #EgoBruiseTinzs
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Resort To Hate After Being Turned Down? by Nobody: 12:00am On May 01, 2017
EgunMogaji:

No be lie. #EgoBruiseTinzs

grin

Hahahahahah...
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Resort To Hate After Being Turned Down? by SgtKisswhere: 12:19am On May 01, 2017
TrapQueen77:

grin

This is my main sha wink so QS will be juz flexing sumwhere atm grin grin

Im feeeel good all the time..will have my dinner now.. tomorrow is another day tongue and how abt u?

oh oh, so TQ nd QS are one person grin grin grin......
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Resort To Hate After Being Turned Down? by SgtKisswhere: 12:23am On May 01, 2017
ROYH:
They Think The World Only Revolve Around Their Ass Ni...
NevetsIBot, I Don Be There And Currently, History Always Repeat It SELF But, As An Introvert Guy Am I,I Had Learned My Lesson.. Do You Wanna Know Why
I will like to know why bro, I have my writting equipments ready......yea my brush nd ink
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Resort To Hate After Being Turned Down? by Nobody: 12:24am On May 01, 2017
SgtKisswhere:

oh oh, so TQ nd QS are one person grin grin grin......

grin

That's NOt a secret ooo...

Before i be like, i dont need an alt so i stick with my one & only but my friends are right..its better to have more than 1 acct juz in case u get locked up in sambisa forest grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Resort To Hate After Being Turned Down? by SgtKisswhere: 12:37am On May 01, 2017
TrapQueen77:

grin

Before i be like, i dont need an alt so i stick with my one & only but my friends are right..its better to have more than 1 acct juz in case u get locked up in sambisa forest grin grin grin

oh i see
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Resort To Hate After Being Turned Down? by ROYH(m): 6:59am On May 01, 2017
You Belong To The 19 Centurion Era Bro
SgtKisswhere:

I will like to know why bro, I have my writting equipments ready......yea my brush nd ink
It's Because They Think They Are "FRAGILE" As They Assume And It Hell No, I Have Learn To Just Leave Things For Nature To Decided, Won't Turn You (THEM) Down, Will Just Speak My Mind In IRONY Way, You Follow?
Let Me Hint You Small On It.

ME: Lolz, Well, For You To Walk Up To A Man And Tell Him Your Mind , I Really Admire Your Courage But Sincerely, If I Do Something Wrong, You Won't Correct Me If I Do You Wrong, Why?
Because You Won't Wanna Ge(o)t To My Bad Side And Lose Me, So, You Resort To Keeping Up With Me.

ME: Sincerely, If You Aren't Ready For Sex And I Demand, You Will Give In, Why?
Because You Believe It's Gonna Be The Best Way To Win Me Over+Your Love For Me..

ME: Flirting With Other Ladies Is NONE For Me, You Assume You Own Me And All.

ME:AND i Won't Like To Be Making You Feel Guilty In The Sense Of Thinking, You Actually Make The Move, Its Not My(ME) Fault,ETC....

I Only Want A Relationship Where Everything Works Out And Turn To A Blessing Not A lesson...

Kudos To sgtKissWhere If You Understand My Message cheesy
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Resort To Hate After Being Turned Down? by ROYH(m): 7:10am On May 01, 2017
NevetsIbot:
This isnt something new to me and most guys. When they turn ladies advances down, gently or harshly, some ladies hate you instantly or start to tackle you in any way possible. Why?

Another lady just started her hate on me after telling her off gently... Why? Why?
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Resort To Hate After Being Turned Down? by SgtKisswhere: 7:25am On May 01, 2017
ROYH:
You Belong To The 19 Centurion Era BroIt's Because They Think They Are "FRAGILE" As They Assume And It Hell No, I Have Learn To Just Leave Things For Nature To Decided, Won't Turn You (THEM) Down, Will Just Speak My Mind In IRONY Way, You Follow?
Let Me Hint You Small On It.

ME: Lolz, Well, For You To Walk Up To A Man And Tell Him Your Mind , I Really Admire Your Courage But Sincerely, If I Do Something Wrong, You Won't Correct Me If I Do You Wrong, Why?
Because You Won't Wanna Ge(o)t To My Bad Side And Lose Me, So, You Resort To Keeping Up With Me.

ME: Sincerely, If You Aren't Ready For Sex And I Demand, You Will Give In, Why?
Because You Believe It's Gonna Be The Best Way To Win Me Over+Your Love For Me..

ME: Flirting With Other Ladies Is NONE For Me, You Assume You Own Me And All.

ME:AND i Won't Like To Be Making You Feel Guilty In The Sense Of Thinking, You Actually Make The Move, Its Not My(ME) Fault,ETC....

I Only Want A Relationship Where Everything Works Out And Turn To A Blessing Not A lesson...

Kudos To sgtKissWhere If You Understand My Message cheesy

I understand you bro, that is what is happening to me presently.....though I told her if you meet someone who likes you for who you are, do follow him and don't get stuck on me........
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Resort To Hate After Being Turned Down? by ROYH(m): 9:26am On May 01, 2017
Don't Chase Her Away Bro, Just Act Normal
SgtKisswhere:

I understand you bro, that is what is happening to me presently.....though I told her if you meet someone who likes you for who you are, do follow him and don't get stuck on me........
Flirt With Her, Just Be Yourself And Be A Freeman,If You're In Serious Relationship, Do Not Let Her And Your Girl Be Close To Avoid Stories That Touch But Also, Do Not Neglect Your Girl Presence Because Of Her, Act Normal, Kiss Your Girl, Play With Her And Also Let Your Girl Know That She Wanna Make You Treat Her Like Your Girl...
PEACE grin
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Resort To Hate After Being Turned Down? by kolaranking1(m): 9:28am On May 01, 2017
TrapQueen77:

grin

....what's QS and TQ?.......queensuccubus and trapqueen ryt?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Resort To Hate After Being Turned Down? by SgtKisswhere: 9:36am On May 01, 2017
ROYH:
Don't Chase Her Away Bro, Just Act NormalFlirt With Her, Just Be Yourself And Be A Freeman,If You're In Serious Relationship, Do Not Let Her And Your Girl Be Close To Avoid Stories That Touch But Also, Do Not Neglect Your Girl Presence Because Of Her, Act Normal, Kiss Your Girl, Play With Her And Also Let Your Girl Know That She Wanna Make You Treat Her Like Your Girl...
PEACE grin
thanks bro, at last i did not push away.....we normal nd all but m not in any relationship....just value my freedom but one thing I would not do is mock her or see her as cheap......a lot of thoughts has gone into it before she could walk up to me

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Resort To Hate After Being Turned Down? by Tedassie(m): 9:47am On May 01, 2017
beautiful232:
I don't even have time to hate,hate is for the weak....
yelz o,tell dem bby...no be u again¿ cheesy

Happy New Month!!!
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Resort To Hate After Being Turned Down? by beautiful232(f): 10:22am On May 01, 2017
Tedassie:
yelz o,tell dem bby...no be u again¿ cheesy

Happy New Month!!!
lol, happy New month dear

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Resort To Hate After Being Turned Down? by chigoizie7(m): 10:51am On May 01, 2017
NevetsIbot:

Just drop her digits, I swear, I won't turn her down

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

If On Your Wedding Day, You Discover Your Spouse Lied About His/Her Job? / Why Would A Guy BLEACH ? / Ever Got Turned Down By Your Date For Crazy Reason?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.