Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,015 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:26 AM

Have You Ever Seen Juju/jazz In Action? Come In And Share Your Experience - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Have You Ever Seen Juju/jazz In Action? Come In And Share Your Experience (74117 Views)

Share Your Experience(s) Of God's Miracles & Wonderful Acts / Nathaniel Bassey: COZA Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's Ordeal Is God's Hand In Action / Lord's Chosen Church Member With Tire In Action (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever Seen Juju/jazz In Action? Come In And Share Your Experience by Tayeni(m): 2:38pm On Apr 30, 2017
tete7000:
Devil has various way of misleading people. While it is common for him to make people believe God doesnt exist, the most pernicious one is to convince some he the devil doesn't exist. If devil exists, then black power (juju) also exists since devil is author of black power. Let the op be deceiving himself o, the day they try juju on you, you won't be the one to explain. O ni d'ele r'oyin.
It seems there is proof that black power exists in Africa than there is of God. Juju is stronger than God deep in our hearts of hearts....

13 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Seen Juju/jazz In Action? Come In And Share Your Experience by Shiitposter: 2:38pm On Apr 30, 2017
fittty:
Only African man don see juju before. Why white man never see the juju. We no be same human being ? Juju kor Juju ni undecided

Your entire life experience is based on what a white man has seen and felt, poor lad, whatever the white man says is the gospel truth to you.
such is the life of a single digit IQ individual.

Sad, many such cases

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Seen Juju/jazz In Action? Come In And Share Your Experience by DavidEsq(m): 2:39pm On Apr 30, 2017
fittty:
Only African man don see juju before. Why white man never see the juju. We no be same human being ? Juju kor Juju ni undecided
I know a white woman who was cured by awangbga(a powerful herbalist from sapele, in Ojolu community). S always bought cows every year for the celebration of some feast. That man tie jazz for tree ehn, so tay, armed robbers wey enter e compound drop guns begin sweep compound till mning.

9 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Seen Juju/jazz In Action? Come In And Share Your Experience by Tayeni(m): 2:40pm On Apr 30, 2017
MONITZ:

haha, funny u bt on a more serious note, boxers don't wear rings.... So how possible was it for him to ve used it then?
in juju world....anything is possible....maybe he used an invisible ring....lookatew!!
Re: Have You Ever Seen Juju/jazz In Action? Come In And Share Your Experience by Brownhypo: 2:40pm On Apr 30, 2017
I laugh you in chines if you don't believe in juju at your age grin

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Seen Juju/jazz In Action? Come In And Share Your Experience by tete7000(m): 2:40pm On Apr 30, 2017
idioticmynd44:
Juju is real. @op, Olorun ko ni je ki aye fi ara won han e.

Since he doesn't believe they will definitely visit him. Eni ni mase ni won n se han. Infact their juju is already working on him by not making him believe they exist. How do you take caution and protect against what you don't believe exist? You are left exposed and vulnerable.

3 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Seen Juju/jazz In Action? Come In And Share Your Experience by Flatties: 2:40pm On Apr 30, 2017
Black Magic Repété

Ask Wole Soyinka

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Seen Juju/jazz In Action? Come In And Share Your Experience by deebsman1(m): 2:41pm On Apr 30, 2017
Junior66:
Yes! My friend used to have this Anti-Scorpion bite juju. After doing the Juju we go and look for Scorpions to test it. My friends even put Scorpions in their pocket.
The same friend also would take a strand of rope and put it in his mouth, after some incantations he would bring the rope out and both ends of the rope has joined forming something like a rubber ring.

That's magic for u (illusion) not juju

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Seen Juju/jazz In Action? Come In And Share Your Experience by lazygal: 2:41pm On Apr 30, 2017
YelloweWest:
A lady I know lost her 7months pregnancy. No miscarriage No blood no nothing!

Belle just disappear till today shocked

I've seen another pregnancy for almost 3years sad

You call this juju.. Now sit down let me tell u one and quote me anywhere

A lady was three months pregnant and about to marry they went to a Mallam ,that pregnancy was removed with out surgery ,spiritually and a calabash was buried in the ground. Now, before she married she was three months pregnant immediately her marriage hit a few weeks above the three months ,she dug up the calabash and the pregnancy re entered her body.

You think you have juju in your areas grin come to the north

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Seen Juju/jazz In Action? Come In And Share Your Experience by osuofia2(m): 2:42pm On Apr 30, 2017
fittty:
what of yahoo plus been used on the white men?

3 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Seen Juju/jazz In Action? Come In And Share Your Experience by Nobody: 2:42pm On Apr 30, 2017
emeijeh:
Yes,
When a certain musician was suspended in the air for hours in Ewohimi, Edo state.

Fear those guys o!
They can hang for Africa

You witness am that year? I guess the musicians name was Fabomo, the guy disobey the law of gravity.

15 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Seen Juju/jazz In Action? Come In And Share Your Experience by LordOfNaira: 2:42pm On Apr 30, 2017
Tayeni:
people you did not know from Adam decided to play on your gullibility by staging a play. Hit him on the buttocks ko....whacked him on the blokos ni.
If your supposed IFA priest had come to you with a business proposition right after that drama I sure say you go fall mugu.
419 is really a game of psychology.

It was not staged. Most of the guys knew one another. The old man was not part of them. As a matter of fact, he was the first person to alight when we got to Ibadan. Moreover, the guy urinated for 30 minutes or thereabout. I saw it with my own eyes.

13 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Seen Juju/jazz In Action? Come In And Share Your Experience by deebsman1(m): 2:42pm On Apr 30, 2017
Did u see it actually happening or just another hear say

Junior66:
Yes! My friend used to have this Anti-Scorpion bite juju. After doing the Juju we go and look for Scorpions to test it. My friends even put Scorpions in their pocket.
The same friend also would take a strand of rope and put it in his mouth, after some incantations he would bring the rope out and both ends of the rope has joined forming something like a rubber ring.

3 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Seen Juju/jazz In Action? Come In And Share Your Experience by Lucasinho(m): 2:43pm On Apr 30, 2017
oboy for my Villa... Local Drummers will be beating their drums Roosters and Hens will be dancing grin

25 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Seen Juju/jazz In Action? Come In And Share Your Experience by lazygal: 2:43pm On Apr 30, 2017
deebsman1:

Shurrup there..a boy killed a snake and another snake came to look for him in the night ,the snake came straight to his bed to kill the boy.The boy family are into herbal things all the boy didcwas to say a few words and the snake crawled away

6 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Seen Juju/jazz In Action? Come In And Share Your Experience by idioticmynd44: 2:43pm On Apr 30, 2017
tete7000:

Since he doesn't believe they will definitely visit him. Eni ni mase ni won n se han. Infact their juju is already working on him by not making him believe they exist. How do you take caution and protect against what you don't believe exist? You are left exposed and vulnerable.
abi o
Re: Have You Ever Seen Juju/jazz In Action? Come In And Share Your Experience by nicelaw(m): 2:44pm On Apr 30, 2017
Yes, in a garage to travel when this two guys started fighting cos of money then on put hand in pocket and the next thing was, he slap the one looking elderly, lo and behold he started eating grass like a goat

4 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Seen Juju/jazz In Action? Come In And Share Your Experience by Nobody: 2:45pm On Apr 30, 2017
This carpentar was roofing a building closeby, something happened and he fell. Everyone rushed there to rescue him but he was already decaying like a 14 days old corpse. This happened at Igbanke,former Bendel state.

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Seen Juju/jazz In Action? Come In And Share Your Experience by deebsman1(m): 2:46pm On Apr 30, 2017
In film or real life? Are you there to witness it?

lazygal:

Shurrup there..a boy killed a snake and another snake came to look for him in the night ,the snake came straight to his bed to kill the boy.The boy family are into herbal things all the boy didcwas to say a few words and the snake crawled away
Re: Have You Ever Seen Juju/jazz In Action? Come In And Share Your Experience by Tayeni(m): 2:46pm On Apr 30, 2017
LordOfNaira:

It was not staged. Most of the guys knew one another. The old man was not part of them. As a matter of fact, he was the first person to alight when we got to Ibadan. Moreover, the guy urinated for 30 minutes or thereabout. I saw it with my own eyes.
I won't argue with you on the fact that you saw it with your eyes....although that story line is questionable. But my question is....did you know the pissing guy before the incident?

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Seen Juju/jazz In Action? Come In And Share Your Experience by sirjoeii(m): 2:47pm On Apr 30, 2017
Uhmmmn... I saw a ram that belonged to a herbalist barking like a dog. It was scary. #cant forget that day.

7 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Seen Juju/jazz In Action? Come In And Share Your Experience by tete7000(m): 2:47pm On Apr 30, 2017
Tayeni:
It seems there is proof that black power exists in Africa than there is of God. Juju is stronger than God deep in our hearts of hearts....

The problem is many in converting to christian faith are not totally done with traditional beliefs. Many goes into Christianity with vestige of traditional beliefs and superstitions. Infact some modern pentecostal churches are founded on the basis of believe that people want to hurt worshippers with diabolical means and their reason for worshipping God is to avert such attacks. Christianity has been somehow acculturised. We have our culture and beliefs that many carry into Christian faith.

4 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Seen Juju/jazz In Action? Come In And Share Your Experience by InvertedHammer: 2:47pm On Apr 30, 2017
Juju is not real...

But all of you run to church everyday praying against principalities, witches and wizards.

I think there is positive and negative, good and evil.

If juju is evil, doubting it means doubting the existence of devil which invariably implies doubting the existence of God. Both go together.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Seen Juju/jazz In Action? Come In And Share Your Experience by Nobody: 2:48pm On Apr 30, 2017
Finestbae1:
All these things don't happen. They are mostly lies jare. Where I stay in VGC, our next compound neighbour said his wife was told she would die if she doesn't give to a begged. Now 5years, she's still alive and kicking.

View my profile. Jazz not fake.
Re: Have You Ever Seen Juju/jazz In Action? Come In And Share Your Experience by EazyMoh(m): 2:48pm On Apr 30, 2017
Onliie:
I believe in juju o. But that mint notes, I don't.
Oh OK.
Well I guess it's the reason most Juju practitioners aren't rich. I mean you shall be to use whatever supernatural power you have to make money, not only those making direct cash out of thin air.
Re: Have You Ever Seen Juju/jazz In Action? Come In And Share Your Experience by lobinche101(m): 2:48pm On Apr 30, 2017
We dey take juju collect money from client
.she go just love u like say u be her god

7 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Seen Juju/jazz In Action? Come In And Share Your Experience by MONITZ: 2:49pm On Apr 30, 2017
Tayeni:
in juju world....anything is possible....maybe he used an invisible ring....lookatew!!

yeah, very possible, I don't know how true the gist about Joe Lasisi a Nigerian pugilist whom was said fought a white guy using jazz and after the bout the white guy kept saying that he continued to see two lassisi after each punch from same him...

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Seen Juju/jazz In Action? Come In And Share Your Experience by DavidTheGeek: 2:50pm On Apr 30, 2017
blackberlin:
Jazz is not real (for those who know the God they serve)
Bros even the bible talked about principalities and powers.

4 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Seen Juju/jazz In Action? Come In And Share Your Experience by bsideboii(m): 2:50pm On Apr 30, 2017
miraclea:
I was invited by the community around 1am when I was in the secondary school for certain things to my surprise that priest cork and shot sixteen times in the air mentioning each shot to a name and each time he did that blood comes out of the gun lo and behold when it was morning 16 people died in the other community
I have seen many but this one surprised me the most
Really!! Did he invite only you to the shrine?
What was the offense of the 16persons.? Where was the blood coming from ,the gun nozzle?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Seen Juju/jazz In Action? Come In And Share Your Experience by Tayeni(m): 2:51pm On Apr 30, 2017
EazyMoh:
1. Using sharp knife to cut body parts including tongue but it dint cut.
2. Mint notes from mashed papers between fingers.
I was up close to see there isn't wuruwuru.
I can give you links to YouTube videos on how to do that money magic

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Seen Juju/jazz In Action? Come In And Share Your Experience by BrightEye(m): 2:51pm On Apr 30, 2017
my own Perception of people that believe in juju is that they enjoy to be indolent in this life. They want cheap access to anything good in their lives.

I chose not to believe in juju. My neighbour didn't realise this, when he confronted me and pointed his finger towards me, yelling that he knows I have juju power but he will eventually prove to me that his own passes mine. Little did I know that he had 'planted' some funny substances at the back of my window, which seems not work against me.

Juju doesn't work for me, because I don't believe in it, and it similarly chooses not to work against me.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Seen Juju/jazz In Action? Come In And Share Your Experience by Nobody: 2:52pm On Apr 30, 2017
Let me sit here and listen to these lies grin. Keep em coming

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply)

Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (Season 2) / Jimmy Odukoya Disguises As Homeless Man To See People's Response / Many 2go Users To Die Today-tb Joshua

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.