Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,838 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:52 PM

" I Am A Strong Advocate Of Binis Joining Biafra. " Nnamdi Kanu Of IPOB - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / " I Am A Strong Advocate Of Binis Joining Biafra. " Nnamdi Kanu Of IPOB (12082 Views)

Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Storms Tel Aviv University In Israel / Can The Binis Survived On Their Own? / I Want To See Nnamdi Kanu Of Nigeria Trump Post On Twitter PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: " I Am A Strong Advocate Of Binis Joining Biafra. " Nnamdi Kanu Of IPOB by odduduwa: 6:01pm On Apr 30, 2017
laudate:

May that war start from your backyard and wipe out your kith & kin, before it goes any further! Oya, say Amen...
afonja before December it ll happen thank goodness director is out of the enemy line we are waiting for his command hope u are ready

4 Likes

Re: " I Am A Strong Advocate Of Binis Joining Biafra. " Nnamdi Kanu Of IPOB by laudate: 6:05pm On Apr 30, 2017
odduduwa:
afonja before December it ll happen thank goodness director is out of the enemy line we are waiting for his command hope u are ready

There are over 250 ethnic groups in this country, and you think everyone who disagrees with you is automatically an Afonja? shocked Bia kete, did you steal your SSCE certificate, or you just bribed someone to concoct it for you? Because I seriously doubt the fact that you learnt anything in school.

Anyway, like I said the last time: "that war you are wishing for, may it start from your backyard first, and consume all your kindred!" Now, say Amen, sharp-sharp...! sad

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: " I Am A Strong Advocate Of Binis Joining Biafra. " Nnamdi Kanu Of IPOB by Nobody: 6:11pm On Apr 30, 2017
odduduwa:
ahahahahahahahah i cant wait
Re: " I Am A Strong Advocate Of Binis Joining Biafra. " Nnamdi Kanu Of IPOB by odduduwa: 6:13pm On Apr 30, 2017
laudate:

There are over 250 ethnic groups in this country, and you think everyone who disagrees with you is an Afonja? shocked Bia kete, did you steal your SSCE certificate, or you just bribed someone to concoct it for you? Because I seriously doubt the fact that you learnt anything in school.

Anyway, like I said the last time: "that war you are wishing for, may it start from your backyard first, and consume all your kindred!" Now, say Amen, sharp-sharp...! sad
uhmm Mr bsc,MSC,PhD holder the sequential arrangement of your comments shows you never learnt anything afonja you need refunds ....I still maintain my stand on war ozu

5 Likes

Re: " I Am A Strong Advocate Of Binis Joining Biafra. " Nnamdi Kanu Of IPOB by odduduwa: 6:15pm On Apr 30, 2017
kropotkin33:
ahahahahahahahah i cant wait
when the war starts ,the army ll be short of personnel and ll be in need of man power hope you ll make yourself available

2 Likes

Re: " I Am A Strong Advocate Of Binis Joining Biafra. " Nnamdi Kanu Of IPOB by laudate: 6:18pm On Apr 30, 2017
odduduwa:
uhmm Mr bsc,MSC,PhD holder the sequential arrangement of your comments shows you never learnt anything afonja you need refunds ....I still maintain my stand on war ozu

Anuofia!! Onye nzuzu!! Onye eberibe! angry The only person that keeps shouting "Afonja," on this board is you. I am sure those people cooked something for you to eat, that is why you are repeating their name over & over again. Now, since you have refused to receive correction - provide solid, incontrovertible proof to show that Laudate is an Afonja, or else it will never be well with you!

And for the last time, may that war which you wish for, start from your house and consume you & everyone in it! Oya, say Amen....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: " I Am A Strong Advocate Of Binis Joining Biafra. " Nnamdi Kanu Of IPOB by Totti9(m): 6:21pm On Apr 30, 2017
EternalTruths:

Watch the video first before you quote me

Edos are invited if they want but Afonjas are rejected even if they cry out a river
And who do u think binis are? If ur talking about igbanke dat one is understandable but binis are just like yoruba tho i don't hate anybody
Re: " I Am A Strong Advocate Of Binis Joining Biafra. " Nnamdi Kanu Of IPOB by odduduwa: 6:24pm On Apr 30, 2017
laudate:

Anuofia!! Onye nzuzu!! Onye eberibe! angry The only person that keeps shouting "Afonja," on this board is you. I am sure those people cooked something for you to eat, that is why you are repeating their name over & over again. Now, since you have refused to receive correction - provide solid, incontrovertible proof to show that Laudate is an Afonja, or else it will never be well with you!

And for the last time, may that war which you wish for, start from your house and consume you & everyone in it! Oya, say Amen....
ibi dagbue GI Ebe ahu ,alika ngwere isiocha ...you are not just afonja but an irredeemable Muslim and that's off da hook

3 Likes

Re: " I Am A Strong Advocate Of Binis Joining Biafra. " Nnamdi Kanu Of IPOB by Nobody: 6:28pm On Apr 30, 2017
odduduwa:
when the war starts ,the army ll be short of personnel and ll be in need of man power hope you ll make yourself available
If you say so grin
Re: " I Am A Strong Advocate Of Binis Joining Biafra. " Nnamdi Kanu Of IPOB by laudate: 6:33pm On Apr 30, 2017
odduduwa:
ibi dagbue GI Ebe ahu ,alika ngwere isiocha ...you are not just afonja but an irredeemable Muslim and that's off da hook

Pùạ n’ebe à! Pùṭa n’ụzò!! By the way, thank you for telling us that Afonja is your middle name, and you were born a muslim. Now let me repeat it again, since I know you are hard of hearing: "May that war that you desire, start from your room and consume everything you own." Say Amen before it is too late!

3 Likes

Re: " I Am A Strong Advocate Of Binis Joining Biafra. " Nnamdi Kanu Of IPOB by caleboxylic: 6:33pm On Apr 30, 2017
laudate:

Nnamdi Kanu is a very poor student of history. sad The Edo people that I know & have worked with for several years, can never join his proposed republic. He has obviously forgotten what happened in the old Mid-West region, when Biafran forces over ran their territory. The Edos were the first set of people to form an underground resistance movement against the Biafrans, who they saw as an invading force. The late Maj-Gen Samuel Osaigbovo Ogbemudia of blessed memory, was one of those who spearheaded it. Here is an Edo man's view:

Poor student of history. Edo kingdom of yessterday is older than NRI Kingdom? Pls do more research and correct yourself. Edo kingdom that was coming to NRI kingdom to solve all their spiritual problems.

7 Likes

Re: " I Am A Strong Advocate Of Binis Joining Biafra. " Nnamdi Kanu Of IPOB by laudate: 6:38pm On Apr 30, 2017
caleboxylic:
Poor student of history. Edo kingdom of yessterday is older than NRI Kingdom? Pls do more research and correct yourself. Edo kingdom that was coming to NRI kingdom to solve all their spiritual problems.

Direct your comment to the guy I quoted. He made the assertion.

1 Like

Re: " I Am A Strong Advocate Of Binis Joining Biafra. " Nnamdi Kanu Of IPOB by Franchise21(m): 7:03pm On Apr 30, 2017
sarrki:
This Igbos sef
These

2 Likes

Re: " I Am A Strong Advocate Of Binis Joining Biafra. " Nnamdi Kanu Of IPOB by Bridget95(f): 7:08pm On Apr 30, 2017
kropotkin33:
Ive known the meaning of land grabbing since i was in primary school. It means that IPOB are laying claim to lands that have never at any point in history been politically affiliated with them
They should keep their greedy hands to themselves. .Land grabbing criminals!
IPOB ask Bini to join them not that IPOB invaded Bini.

Go school naa.

6 Likes

Re: " I Am A Strong Advocate Of Binis Joining Biafra. " Nnamdi Kanu Of IPOB by whitebeard(m): 7:41pm On Apr 30, 2017
odduduwa:
do you know my prayer is now that nnamdi is out ,let there be war I pray for this a least it ll hasten the destruction of the zoo and if theres war the military ll be divided Igbo and Niger deltans ll head back or do expect igbos to go kill their own?
it won't happen..!! nigga stop using this backward mentality, move forward.. establish business empire that can make life better instead of looking for war and calling Nigeria a zoo will u prefer that I call biafra a zoo..!

OK let's say a war breaks..do u think foreign nation will come to your aid..if u think old name them..!!
Re: " I Am A Strong Advocate Of Binis Joining Biafra. " Nnamdi Kanu Of IPOB by odduduwa: 7:43pm On Apr 30, 2017
laudate:

Pùạ n’ebe à! Pùṭa n’ụzò!! By the way, thank you for telling us that Afonja is your middle name, and you were born a muslim. Now let me repeat it again, since I know you are hard of hearing: "May that war that you desire, start from your room and consume everything you own." Say Amen before it is too late!
afonja Muslim apari dabuo GI udele rie ozu gi

2 Likes

Re: " I Am A Strong Advocate Of Binis Joining Biafra. " Nnamdi Kanu Of IPOB by limeta(f): 7:48pm On Apr 30, 2017
backtosender:
cheesy hope you are attending the next IPOB meeting

Always there

4 Likes

Re: " I Am A Strong Advocate Of Binis Joining Biafra. " Nnamdi Kanu Of IPOB by nengibo: 8:03pm On Apr 30, 2017
The eboes wer slaves to the bini empire so its only logical that it should return that way in Biafra

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: " I Am A Strong Advocate Of Binis Joining Biafra. " Nnamdi Kanu Of IPOB by Huddler: 8:20pm On Apr 30, 2017
kropotkin33:
Land grabbing criminals i tell ya
We do not need you criminals in biafra.

3 Likes

Re: " I Am A Strong Advocate Of Binis Joining Biafra. " Nnamdi Kanu Of IPOB by citizenY(m): 8:38pm On Apr 30, 2017
sarrki:
This Igbos sef

Sarrki, I know your village is Kongolam, Have you received your invitation? You can include your folks across the border shocked shocked

2 Likes

Re: " I Am A Strong Advocate Of Binis Joining Biafra. " Nnamdi Kanu Of IPOB by najoke: 8:44pm On Apr 30, 2017
odduduwa:
Your coward director dare not mess without 1st informing Fulani justice Binta....The Fulani now control what, who, how and why of your coward director.......your director is niw a fulani slave grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy

You think I dey lie...ok, tell ur coward director to give press conference or gather where more 10 people dey grin grin grin grin grin >:

Ipods are Africa's biggest hypocrites grin grin grin grin

Kiss the truth grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: " I Am A Strong Advocate Of Binis Joining Biafra. " Nnamdi Kanu Of IPOB by odduduwa: 8:58pm On Apr 30, 2017
najoke:

Your coward director dare not mess without 1st informing Fulani justice Binta....The Fulani now control what, who, how and why of your coward director.......your director is niw a fulani slave grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy

You think I dey lie...ok, tell ur coward director to give press conference or gather where more 10 people dey grin grin grin grin grin >:

Ipods are Africa's biggest hypocrites grin grin grin grin

Kiss the truth grin grin grin
your numerical brain box is faulty hope you saw him standing in front of the zoo court with more than 10 people afonja nnamdi ll speak on Monday on radio Biafra and there's nothing you afonja bicycle seat heads can do about it

4 Likes

Re: " I Am A Strong Advocate Of Binis Joining Biafra. " Nnamdi Kanu Of IPOB by najoke: 9:06pm On Apr 30, 2017
odduduwa:
y[s]our numerical brain box is faulty hope you saw him standing in front of the zoo court with more than 10 people afonja nnamdi ll speak on Monday on radio Biafra and there's nothing you afonja bicycle seat heads can do about it
[/s]
Kikikiki........2mrw na Monday, hope we no go hear say no fuel or na public holiday no make am talk or he is still recovering from the health condition that made Fulani Justice Binta grant the coward bail........Chest beaters cone head Igbos... ; grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Ipods are Africas biggeet hypocrites grin grin grin grin
Kiss the truth grin grin grin grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: " I Am A Strong Advocate Of Binis Joining Biafra. " Nnamdi Kanu Of IPOB by FemiFimile: 9:12pm On Apr 30, 2017
kropotkin33:
Land grabbing criminals i tell ya

LMFAO!

1 Like

Re: " I Am A Strong Advocate Of Binis Joining Biafra. " Nnamdi Kanu Of IPOB by odduduwa: 9:19pm On Apr 30, 2017
najoke:
[/s]
Kikikiki........2mrw na Monday, hope we no go hear say no fuel or na public holiday no make am talk or he is still recovering from the health condition that made Fulani Justice Binta grant the coward bail........Chest beaters cone head Igbos... ; grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Ipods are Africas biggeet hypocrites grin grin grin grin
Kiss the truth grin grin grin grin cheesy
akpamu direct ll speak on radio Biafra if your liver strong something funny I dare your zoo army we ll raise down the zoo Igbo's are not afonja that won the 2world war with mouth but Fulani has made Ilorin a caliphate afonja until you recover Ilorin ,you are a certified loser

4 Likes

Re: " I Am A Strong Advocate Of Binis Joining Biafra. " Nnamdi Kanu Of IPOB by najoke: 9:26pm On Apr 30, 2017
odduduwa:
akpamu direct ll speak on radio Biafra if your liver strong something funny I dare your zoo army we ll raise down the zoo Igbo's are not afo4nja that won the 2world war with mouth but Fulani has made Ilorin a caliphate afonja until you recover Ilorin ,you are a certified loser
Lol.....chest beaters..........ur tribe lost 2 millions souls to the zoo....ur director is a fulani slave.......ate kuje beans for 2 years.........got sick due to kuje beans.....released on bail due to effect of kuje beans.....cannot piss, shiit or fucck his wife without informing his fulani slave master........una don suffer no be small grin grin grin grin grin angry

2 Likes

Re: " I Am A Strong Advocate Of Binis Joining Biafra. " Nnamdi Kanu Of IPOB by laudate: 9:28pm On Apr 30, 2017
odduduwa:
afonja Muslim apari dabuo GI udele rie ozu gi

Re: " I Am A Strong Advocate Of Binis Joining Biafra. " Nnamdi Kanu Of IPOB by Nobody: 9:31pm On Apr 30, 2017
Huddler:
We do not need you criminals in biafra.
You Igbos are the criminals grabbing land here. Can you imagine you guys want the fertile lands of Benue and Kogi in your delusional republic? Oya come grab am na

1 Like

Re: " I Am A Strong Advocate Of Binis Joining Biafra. " Nnamdi Kanu Of IPOB by Nobody: 9:36pm On Apr 30, 2017
Bridget95:
[s]IPOB ask Bini to join them not that IPOB invaded Bini.

Go school naa.[/s]
They will never join you land grabbing criminals

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Did Not Sack Any Worker- Gov. Fayemi / Sharia Court Bill: Leo Ogor Speaks - "Nobody Is Expanding Sharia To Anywhere" / Edo 2020: Obaseki, Ize-Iyamu Sign Peace Pact

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.