Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,451 members, 7,808,606 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:13 PM

Ikoyigate: DO NOT Make Public Your Findings, Former Minister Warns Osinbajo!!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ikoyigate: DO NOT Make Public Your Findings, Former Minister Warns Osinbajo!!! (23652 Views)

Ikoyigate: Whistleblower Rewarded, Turns Millionaire / Ikoyigate: National Assembly Might Intervene If... - Saraki / $43million Ikoyigate...Foreigners React! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ikoyigate: DO NOT Make Public Your Findings, Former Minister Warns Osinbajo!!! by Nobody: 5:50pm On Apr 30, 2017
Former External Affairs Minister and Deputy Chairman 2014 National Conference Professor A. Bolaji Akinyemi has called on the Osinbajo Panel not to make public their findings on National Intelligence Agency (NIA)money discovered in Ikoyi.

Akinyemi in a statement on Sunday warned that the Osinbajo Panel should engage the services of an external intelligence officers as a Consultant and that ‘under no circumstances should the National Assembly be allowed to conduct hearings into the affair of the National Intelligence Agency NIA.

Akinyemi further recommend that the Osinbajo Panel report could be shared secretly with the President of the Senate and the Speaker of the House and that should any NIA officer be found culpable, he or she should be quietly eased out. He also warned that putting a foreign intelligence officer on trial in an open court is going to be disastrous to external national security interests.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/04/ikoyigate-dont-make-public-finding-akinyemi-tells-osinbajo-panel/

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ikoyigate: DO NOT Make Public Your Findings, Former Minister Warns Osinbajo!!! by PEPPERified: 5:51pm On Apr 30, 2017
abi?

Because the presidency is involved.
Justice for the rich.

FTC. What a feeling!

55 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ikoyigate: DO NOT Make Public Your Findings, Former Minister Warns Osinbajo!!! by lequatee(m): 6:04pm On Apr 30, 2017
okay
Re: Ikoyigate: DO NOT Make Public Your Findings, Former Minister Warns Osinbajo!!! by DLuciano: 6:05pm On Apr 30, 2017
damilolammm:
Okay
the money is public money , so we must know how, when and who got it there

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ikoyigate: DO NOT Make Public Your Findings, Former Minister Warns Osinbajo!!! by Splashme: 6:10pm On Apr 30, 2017
I would really have loved Nigerians to know who truly owns that money

Ermmm......... well, I respect Balaji Akiyemi.
Maybe, he knows what he is talking about.

. . . . . as in, the security implications

40 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ikoyigate: DO NOT Make Public Your Findings, Former Minister Warns Osinbajo!!! by kunlexy1759(m): 6:13pm On Apr 30, 2017
It's a very wonderfull advice. He shouldnt be a media stuff untill after every every.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ikoyigate: DO NOT Make Public Your Findings, Former Minister Warns Osinbajo!!! by BeardedMeat(m): 6:32pm On Apr 30, 2017
Amaechi LOOTimi owns the money. The former minister knows heads will role if the findings are made public.

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ikoyigate: DO NOT Make Public Your Findings, Former Minister Warns Osinbajo!!! by Tazdroid(m): 8:07pm On Apr 30, 2017
My thoughts exactly. No be to dey announce every move wey dem make.

Quiet investigation, quiet discoveries, quiet compilation, quiet preparation, quiet arrests of the small mackerels and a very very loud arrest of the whales

7 Likes

Re: Ikoyigate: DO NOT Make Public Your Findings, Former Minister Warns Osinbajo!!! by ednut1(m): 8:07pm On Apr 30, 2017
Wat insolence. We knw its is PDP Campaign funds diverted . Abeg how did Apc fund their campaign o

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ikoyigate: DO NOT Make Public Your Findings, Former Minister Warns Osinbajo!!! by soberdrunk(m): 8:07pm On Apr 30, 2017
The Ex-minister has a very strong point but i trust Nigerians to be blinded by sentiments and start screaming blue murder, this case is a sensitive one that involves "National security".......... angry

25 Likes

Re: Ikoyigate: DO NOT Make Public Your Findings, Former Minister Warns Osinbajo!!! by superemmy(m): 8:07pm On Apr 30, 2017
Osinbajo should be very very very careful Because he does not know "Who is the Presidency? "

4 Likes

Re: Ikoyigate: DO NOT Make Public Your Findings, Former Minister Warns Osinbajo!!! by sorom4: 8:07pm On Apr 30, 2017
Dem don start again!

The person giving the advice must be an APC member. He doesn't want the public to know how APC has been swallowing our yams. But if it's an opposition party that is involved; GMB will go to a foreign country to tell them through an interview, how everybody is corrupt in Nigeria except his fellow yam swallowers.

11 Likes

Re: Ikoyigate: DO NOT Make Public Your Findings, Former Minister Warns Osinbajo!!! by ekensi01: 8:08pm On Apr 30, 2017
Obj for president. grin
Re: Ikoyigate: DO NOT Make Public Your Findings, Former Minister Warns Osinbajo!!! by DeRuggedProf: 8:09pm On Apr 30, 2017
Rubbish.
Old cargoes ranting rubbish.
An opportunity to appear nationalistic and carry an air of importance and knowledge.
As far as I am concerned, NIA is a waste of resources as an establishment.
These organizations are crucial in developed nations but NOT in 9TH WORLD nations where even provision of drinking water to citizens by simply sinking a borehole is ROCKET SCIENCE even to THE PRESIDENCY... grin grin grin.
Does a NAKED man have anything he is claiming to be hidings?
If the north korean retard wants, he will even kidnap our president this night and Lai will tell you tomorrow that he went on a visit to that nation... grin
Nigeria has nothing to hide and nothing to discover about other nations and also nothing to spend secret funds on... grin grin
We know the purpose of such bodies.. KWARAPTION.. grin

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ikoyigate: DO NOT Make Public Your Findings, Former Minister Warns Osinbajo!!! by Teewhy2: 8:11pm On Apr 30, 2017
I think it is the public money and should know the outcome of the investigation, the process of investigation can be made secret due to the way we politicize everything in this part of the world.
I trust VPYO to do a great job as he is a pastor and not an every day politicians like others.

Are you building on a swampy area, want to do pile foundation /Need Roof parapet.
Reduce the building load by making use of polystyrene material for your roof parapet and slab.
Click below to get more information

https://www.nairaland.com/3726763/alternative-building-material-expanded-polystyrene
Re: Ikoyigate: DO NOT Make Public Your Findings, Former Minister Warns Osinbajo!!! by Rexphobia(m): 8:11pm On Apr 30, 2017
Sincerely, I don't understand what the OP just posted. Does not make sense to me

1 Like

Re: Ikoyigate: DO NOT Make Public Your Findings, Former Minister Warns Osinbajo!!! by Smooyis(m): 8:11pm On Apr 30, 2017
We need to know shocked

4 Likes

Re: Ikoyigate: DO NOT Make Public Your Findings, Former Minister Warns Osinbajo!!! by tonio2wo: 8:12pm On Apr 30, 2017
Sarrik dem don tire! grin

2 Likes

Re: Ikoyigate: DO NOT Make Public Your Findings, Former Minister Warns Osinbajo!!! by Nobody: 8:12pm On Apr 30, 2017
I don't know how the intelligentsia in Nigeria can sit by and let utter illiterates dictate what is right and wrong in their ungracious decadent sense of morality and urgency. this buffoon is suggesting that we provide cover for a criminal because of national security interests.. if a criminal can be at such a sensitive position is it not necessary to expose him/her in the cause of National Security?

Take the case of MICHAEL FLYNN
http://fortune.com/2017/03/27/michael-flynn-turkey-russia/
I think the most dangerous set of Nigerians are actually the educated and intelligent IGNORANT ones

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ikoyigate: DO NOT Make Public Your Findings, Former Minister Warns Osinbajo!!! by nairaman66(m): 8:12pm On Apr 30, 2017
What a way to go Nigeria!!
Re: Ikoyigate: DO NOT Make Public Your Findings, Former Minister Warns Osinbajo!!! by Histrings08(m): 8:12pm On Apr 30, 2017
Imagine...

2 Likes

Re: Ikoyigate: DO NOT Make Public Your Findings, Former Minister Warns Osinbajo!!! by DrSuleiman100: 8:12pm On Apr 30, 2017
What is this one saying?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ikoyigate: DO NOT Make Public Your Findings, Former Minister Warns Osinbajo!!! by roeb1987(m): 8:12pm On Apr 30, 2017
gbagan! this is disastrust!! who tell u president is fighting corruption? or who tell u, we're all equal in our fatherland (9ija)? may God help us in this country call 9ija

2 Likes

Re: Ikoyigate: DO NOT Make Public Your Findings, Former Minister Warns Osinbajo!!! by ShoProperties(m): 8:12pm On Apr 30, 2017
Yimu
Re: Ikoyigate: DO NOT Make Public Your Findings, Former Minister Warns Osinbajo!!! by sorom4: 8:13pm On Apr 30, 2017
soberdrunk:
The Ex-minister has a very strong point but i trust Nigerians to be blinded by sentiments and start screaming blue murder, this case is a sensitive one that involves "National security".......... angry
So Dasuki case is not a sensitive matter that involves national security?

Keep quayet my friend!!!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ikoyigate: DO NOT Make Public Your Findings, Former Minister Warns Osinbajo!!! by Nobody: 8:13pm On Apr 30, 2017
superemmy:
Osinbajo should be very very very careful Because he does not know "Who is the Presidency? "

2 Likes

Re: Ikoyigate: DO NOT Make Public Your Findings, Former Minister Warns Osinbajo!!! by sorom4: 8:15pm On Apr 30, 2017
kunlexy1759:
It's a very wonderfull advice. He shouldnt be a media stuff untill after every every.
And other cases as sensitive as this should be tried through the media? Why all of una wey dey support that evil party get two mouths and no conscience?

1 Like

Re: Ikoyigate: DO NOT Make Public Your Findings, Former Minister Warns Osinbajo!!! by oshe11: 8:15pm On Apr 30, 2017
LAWD AF MESSI
Re: Ikoyigate: DO NOT Make Public Your Findings, Former Minister Warns Osinbajo!!! by jericco1(m): 8:16pm On Apr 30, 2017
Too late

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigeria Will Break Into Six Republics Before 2023 – Uwazuruike / June 12 As Democracy Day Needs To Be Reconsidered, By Bashir Tofa / Fani-Kayode: I Am A Lion That Cannot Be Caged

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.