Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,842 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:52 AM

Bbnaija: Kemen Has Been Calling Me, But I’m Not Ready To Speak With Him – Tboss - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Bbnaija: Kemen Has Been Calling Me, But I’m Not Ready To Speak With Him – Tboss (663 Views)

BBNaija: Kemen Meets Other Evicted Housemates (Photos) / #BBNaija: Kemen Apologizes To Tboss And All Women / BBNaija: Kemen Touches Tboss While She Slept (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bbnaija: Kemen Has Been Calling Me, But I’m Not Ready To Speak With Him – Tboss by MadeInTokyo: 6:42pm On Apr 30, 2017
Former housemate and second runner-up at the Big Brother Naija show, Tboss says fellow housemate, Kemen has been calling her over the sexual assault incident between the duo.

TBoss said this on Sunday in an interview with Ebuka Obi-Uchendu on Rubbing Minds on Channels TV.

Kemen had been disqualified from the show for sexually assaulting TBoss while she was asleep.

While speaking on the incident, TBoss said she felt angry, humiliated and violated but decided not to play the victim card. grin grin

She said, “The part that really hurt me most was that I considered kemen as a friend, my go to guy.

“I was angry, humiliated and I feel violated but I don’t play the victim card.

“Anyone could have made a mistake. I mean I’m an attractive person.

Kemen has been calling me but I’m not ready to have that conversation with him.”

She also said comedian AY was insensitive to have made a joke out of the incident.

“I think AY was insensitive,” she said.

“You don’t need to have a daughter or a sister to know that what went down was not okay.”

TBoss noted that women need to be educated about consent and domestic abuse.

http://www.dailygossip.ng/celebrities/bbnaija-kemen-has-been-calling-me-but-im-not-ready-to-speak-with-him-tboss/
Re: Bbnaija: Kemen Has Been Calling Me, But I’m Not Ready To Speak With Him – Tboss by Nobody: 7:00pm On Apr 30, 2017
sad
Re: Bbnaija: Kemen Has Been Calling Me, But I’m Not Ready To Speak With Him – Tboss by Nobody: 7:01pm On Apr 30, 2017
Tboss Tboss

Your fellow ex-housemates are busy making themselves relevant by bagging endorsement deals, going on tours, going for shows and other programmes.

And you're here talking shit. Kemen never abused you. Your body movement that night showed you f□cking consented , and now you're here STILL playing victim. For how long do you want to keep up this gimmick ??

Re: Bbnaija: Kemen Has Been Calling Me, But I’m Not Ready To Speak With Him – Tboss by Jostico: 7:08pm On Apr 30, 2017
undecided men dey sha . they disqualified you for sexually assaulting her and now you're sexually calling her again. what is it between you and sexually

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Kemen Has Been Calling Me, But I’m Not Ready To Speak With Him – Tboss by MadeInTokyo: 7:09pm On Apr 30, 2017
grin grin grin

Tboss just dey mumu every day

Kemen has been calling u to apologize to u personally, and u said u don't want to pick his call, yet u are escalating the issue everywhere u go.....u are still pains DAT u didn't win the 25 million Naira that u would have finished spending in two weeks ...mumu confused old cargo girl

No wonder she is not married yet

No wonder other ex BBNAIJA house mates don't hang out with her or invite her to their various State sponsored welcome parties, she is a woman of anger, pride, hatred and Jezebelic manifestation in the words Reuben Abati

Tboss u haff old stop being immature and Jezebelic grin grin grin
Re: Bbnaija: Kemen Has Been Calling Me, But I’m Not Ready To Speak With Him – Tboss by Nobody: 7:45pm On Apr 30, 2017
Hmm
Re: Bbnaija: Kemen Has Been Calling Me, But I’m Not Ready To Speak With Him – Tboss by joe4real12: 7:50pm On Apr 30, 2017
Kemen, Kemen, Kemen, how many time did I call u?
Forget about this girl and flex your life like she never existed. She deserves no apology. After all you didn't CHAU her.
Re: Bbnaija: Kemen Has Been Calling Me, But I’m Not Ready To Speak With Him – Tboss by Nobody: 4:51pm On May 09, 2017
joe4real12:
Kemen, Kemen, Kemen, how many time did I call u?
Forget about this girl and flex your life like she never existed. She deserves no apology. After all you didn't CHAU her.
So you're supporting sexual assault. SMH
Re: Bbnaija: Kemen Has Been Calling Me, But I’m Not Ready To Speak With Him – Tboss by joe4real12: 9:37pm On May 09, 2017
asuustrike2009:

So you're supporting sexual assault. SMH
What else do u want him to do than apologize? Is it until he hangs himself?
Re: Bbnaija: Kemen Has Been Calling Me, But I’m Not Ready To Speak With Him – Tboss by Nobody: 10:28pm On May 09, 2017
joe4real12:

What else do u want him to do than apologize? Is it until he hangs himself?
No but the way you writing it.
Re: Bbnaija: Kemen Has Been Calling Me, But I’m Not Ready To Speak With Him – Tboss by ctrlunlimited: 11:45am On May 10, 2017
asuustrike2009:

No but the way you writing it.
What way did he write it?? Hian!!!! hasn't she "overflog" the issue enough??
Re: Bbnaija: Kemen Has Been Calling Me, But I’m Not Ready To Speak With Him – Tboss by Nobody: 11:48am On May 10, 2017
ctrlunlimited:

What way did he write it?? Hian!!!! hasn't she "overflog" the issue enough??
She's not even complaining but the media are. They're blowing it out of proportion to sell their articles
Re: Bbnaija: Kemen Has Been Calling Me, But I’m Not Ready To Speak With Him – Tboss by ctrlunlimited: 12:07pm On May 10, 2017
asuustrike2009:

She's not even complaining but the media are. They're blowing it out of proportion to sell their articles
Yes, the media blow things out of proportion but not this time. These are direct words from her.

(1) (Reply)

Anoited Eberechi-nollywood Producer / Black Panther: Did The Ancient Bini Kingdom Inspire The Fictional Wakanda? / All The Ways They Kiss In Nollywood Movies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.