Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,876 members, 7,802,817 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:30 PM

Anthony Joshua Clears The Air On His Origin And Nigerian Nationality - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Anthony Joshua Clears The Air On His Origin And Nigerian Nationality (3816 Views)

Anthony Joshua's Close Friends Die Of Coronavirus / Christian Chukwu Finally Speaks, Clears Air On His Condition / Manuel Akanji Rocks Super Eagles Jersey Amid Dual Nationality Protests. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anthony Joshua Clears The Air On His Origin And Nigerian Nationality by iVentHub(m): 6:51pm On Apr 30, 2017
World Heavy weight champion Anthony Joshua cleared the air on his Nigerian origin and his relationship with Nigeria meal, stating how eba helped in his quest for victory.
Lalasticlala come and see our brother

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EXGtPklZSdo
Re: Anthony Joshua Clears The Air On His Origin And Nigerian Nationality by AntiWailer: 6:54pm On Apr 30, 2017
Omo hear accent

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua Clears The Air On His Origin And Nigerian Nationality by Nobody: 6:57pm On Apr 30, 2017
Omo Yoruba ni o. Swagger

4 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua Clears The Air On His Origin And Nigerian Nationality by odiereke(m): 7:00pm On Apr 30, 2017
Nice one broda.
Re: Anthony Joshua Clears The Air On His Origin And Nigerian Nationality by Garshyzee(m): 7:06pm On Apr 30, 2017
Nice accent.
Re: Anthony Joshua Clears The Air On His Origin And Nigerian Nationality by ajokebelle(f): 7:07pm On Apr 30, 2017
Cool.
His accent is even clearer than some of my naija peeps who just went to London for 2 months, came back and we could not understand their words again.

Nice one bro.

4 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua Clears The Air On His Origin And Nigerian Nationality by babfet(m): 7:09pm On Apr 30, 2017
Nice one 1 there
Re: Anthony Joshua Clears The Air On His Origin And Nigerian Nationality by mummyson26(m): 7:13pm On Apr 30, 2017
This picture said it all

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anthony Joshua Clears The Air On His Origin And Nigerian Nationality by GloriaNinja(f): 7:17pm On Apr 30, 2017
kiss SEE PROUD NIGERIAN NIGGA, UNLIKE SOME POMPOUS NIGERIANS IN THE DIASPORA THAT CLAIM EBA IS DISGUSTING.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anthony Joshua Clears The Air On His Origin And Nigerian Nationality by Synord(m): 7:17pm On Apr 30, 2017
Kas has said it all..

Omo Yoruba ni mi ooo !!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anthony Joshua Clears The Air On His Origin And Nigerian Nationality by Synord(m): 7:17pm On Apr 30, 2017
Kas has said it all..

Omo Yoruba ni mi ooo !!!!
Re: Anthony Joshua Clears The Air On His Origin And Nigerian Nationality by Nobody: 7:18pm On Apr 30, 2017
Impressive.
Re: Anthony Joshua Clears The Air On His Origin And Nigerian Nationality by Homeboiy: 7:25pm On Apr 30, 2017
jk
Re: Anthony Joshua Clears The Air On His Origin And Nigerian Nationality by Keepshining(f): 7:33pm On Apr 30, 2017
Nice one brother. Proudly YORUBA.
Re: Anthony Joshua Clears The Air On His Origin And Nigerian Nationality by Nobody: 7:51pm On Apr 30, 2017
GloriaNinja:
kiss SEE PROUD NIGERIAN NIGGA, UNLIKE SOME POMPOUS NIGERIANS IN THE DIASPORA THAT CLAIM EBA IS DISGUSTING.
E.G lie Mohammed.
Re: Anthony Joshua Clears The Air On His Origin And Nigerian Nationality by Nobody: 7:53pm On Apr 30, 2017
Why no be amala and ewedu?Eba na Ibo food na.
Re: Anthony Joshua Clears The Air On His Origin And Nigerian Nationality by jotey(m): 7:54pm On Apr 30, 2017
lol he can even speak yoruba
naija 100%

2 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua Clears The Air On His Origin And Nigerian Nationality by jericco1(m): 8:01pm On Apr 30, 2017
Mehn you try
Re: Anthony Joshua Clears The Air On His Origin And Nigerian Nationality by corneredlove(m): 8:11pm On Apr 30, 2017
The guy say e no be ibo made! Lobatan. Aj's war (fight) no be yeye one like ojukwu own. He won nothing less than 20 million pounds while ojukwu and his dreamers band lost more than 1 million innocent souls.

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua Clears The Air On His Origin And Nigerian Nationality by mankan2k7(m): 8:13pm On Apr 30, 2017
His head is not flat at all

He is a worthy son of odudua
Re: Anthony Joshua Clears The Air On His Origin And Nigerian Nationality by corneredlove(m): 8:16pm On Apr 30, 2017
Bad words full your mouth madam. Na my uncle u use style insult there. Spent only 14 days for Birmingham, then return dey ask me why d heat too much for naija like this

ajokebelle:
Cool.
His accent is even clearer than some of my naija peeps who just went to London for 2 months, came back and we could not understand their words again.

Nice one bro.

5 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua Clears The Air On His Origin And Nigerian Nationality by ajokebelle(f): 8:59pm On Apr 30, 2017
corneredlove:

Bad words full your mouth madam. Na my uncle u use style insult there. Spent only 14 days for Birmingham, then return dey ask me why d heat too much for naija like this

Lolllzzz
Re: Anthony Joshua Clears The Air On His Origin And Nigerian Nationality by Ajewealth123(m): 9:17pm On Apr 30, 2017
corneredlove:

u no come tear am resetting air conditioned slap?

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua Clears The Air On His Origin And Nigerian Nationality by Efewestern: 9:40pm On Apr 30, 2017
nice one atony, Nigeria first before any tribe, when they commit crime you are Nigerian and when you are successful you are European, stupid whites.

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua Clears The Air On His Origin And Nigerian Nationality by otimize(m): 9:52pm On Apr 30, 2017
I love this guy, i swear....

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua Clears The Air On His Origin And Nigerian Nationality by Mikkyjay17(m): 10:12pm On Apr 30, 2017
why would a proud born child behave like a homeless bastard
like our lie Minister a diffident mogul
Re: Anthony Joshua Clears The Air On His Origin And Nigerian Nationality by Mcowubaba: 10:43pm On Apr 30, 2017
I like what the interviewer said, when people commit crimes the are associated with Nigeria, but once it's a success story the west will forget their Nigeria story

A classic example was the case of Michael Adebolaj who beheaded a Soldier in London, all the western media kept emphasizing on his Nigerian and Muslim origin, he was called Nigerian born British undecided, or born in Britain of Nigerian descent.

Now, take a look at Anthony Joshua, BBC, CNN, Sky news, France 24 etc has all been labeling him "British Boxer" No mention of Nigeria

Same with Dele Alli of Tottenham, who is also called an English player, take this from me, any day Anthony Joshua or Dele Alli will commit a crime (not praying for that) , these Western media will change their intro to "Nigerian born, who was brought up in Britain" grin, the will suddenly remember that the are Nigerians.

Very shameless Hypocritcs. Especially BBC and all the Sky stations.
England does this more than most countries.

Can we see how clear Anthony Joshua's accent is, I know people who went to England for a study program, just a year duration. By the end of the program, the started having British accent cheesy, saying innit, lol.
People and forming, the worst are Nigerian Radio presenters/OAP (who don't even have International passport) , their own American/Australian/British accent n'a die

3 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua Clears The Air On His Origin And Nigerian Nationality by boss1310(m): 11:22pm On Apr 30, 2017
see as Nigerians have been fighting for his nationality since yesterday. whenever he fails you will all move on to another successful person.
Re: Anthony Joshua Clears The Air On His Origin And Nigerian Nationality by Onyenna(m): 11:24am On May 01, 2017
Mcowubaba:
I like what the interviewer said, when people commit crimes the are associated with Nigeria, but once it's a success story the west will forget their Nigeria story

A classic example was the case of Michael Adebolaj who beheaded a Soldier in London, all the western media kept emphasizing on his Nigerian and Muslim origin, he was called Nigerian born British undecided, or born in Britain of Nigerian descent.

Now, take a look at Anthony Joshua, BBC, CNN, Sky news, France 24 etc has all been labeling him "British Boxer" No mention of Nigeria

Same with Dele Alli of Tottenham, who is also called an English player, take this from me, any day Anthony Joshua or Dele Alli will commit a crime (not praying for that) , these Western media will change their intro to "Nigerian born, who was brought up in Britain" grin, the will suddenly remember that the are Nigerians.

Very shameless Hypocritcs. Especially BBC and all the Sky stations.
England does this more than most countries.

Can we see how clear Anthony Joshua's accent is, I know people who went to England for a study program, just a year duration. By the end of the program, the started having British accent cheesy, saying innit, lol.
People and forming, the worst are Nigerian Radio presenters/OAP (who don't even have International passport) , their own American/Australian/British accent n'a die

Well said bro

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua Clears The Air On His Origin And Nigerian Nationality by Onyenna(m): 11:25am On May 01, 2017
corneredlove:

....innit.....

LMAO!!

Re: Anthony Joshua Clears The Air On His Origin And Nigerian Nationality by mytime24(f): 11:45am On May 01, 2017
nice1

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua Clears The Air On His Origin And Nigerian Nationality by Nobody: 1:23am On May 03, 2017
ajokebelle:
Cool.

Nice one bro.
You becoming funnier everyday. lolz

(1) (Reply)

Obasi Dropped By Club For Being Late For Training / Champions League Quater Final Draw: Whats Your Take ? / Super Falcons' Francisca Ordega Foundation Celebrate Christmas In Style(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.