Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,703 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:41 PM

I Feel Too Sorry For Nigeria As A Country. See Why - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Feel Too Sorry For Nigeria As A Country. See Why (468 Views)

Fayose to PDP members: I Am Sorry For My Mistakes / Sorry For Any Party That Fails To Field A Northerner For 2023 Presidency – Arewa / I Feel Sorry For Tinubu, Aregbesola Has Damaged Him – Olaitan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Feel Too Sorry For Nigeria As A Country. See Why by Ogashub(m): 6:51pm On Apr 30, 2017
I FEEL TOO SORRY FOR NIGERIA AS A COUNTRY. HOW ABOUT YOU?

1-Jonathan in his first 2 months bought 3 presidential jets and ended up buying a total of 6 in 5 years.

Buhari in almost 2 years has not bought one

2- Jonathan in his first 7 months in office, celebrated Nigeria independence with N17B

Buhari in his first 7 months celebrated with N70M

3-Jonathan and Deziani looted $20B the CBN governor that blew the whistle was sacked

Buhari has been waiting for Deziani to come to Nigeria to answer allegation and any whistle blower is to get 5% reward

4-Jonathan gave N13B to Tompolo for land that was never developed

Buhari has said no that Tompolo must return the money.

5- Jonathan ordered Dasuki to share the arms money, given Boko Harams free day to kill Nigerians

Buhari is saying Dasuki and all that shared the money must return them

6-Jonathan used Ngozi Iweala to deplete the foreign reserve from $69B to $27B

Buhari with low crude sales is building up the foreign reserve from $27B now up to $33B

7-Jonathan sacked Yakubu for looting from NNPC without questioning or investigation

Buhari has recovered $9.8M from the lots looted by Yakubu

8-Jonathan has so corrupted the judiciary that judges were openly asking for bribes to twist cases

Buhari has busted judges and recovered lots of money for Nigeria

9-Jonathan ordered the looting of $289M to Ayodele Oke all in the pretence of insecurity which they created

Buhari has recovered about $58M from that money and more to be recovered.

10-Jonathan gangs of looters are now keeping dollars in cemetery because of fear of been discovered

Buhari with his eagle eyes where still able to recover them.

Do you still say your Jonathan is your hero with the way he sucked Nigeria like i will proudly say Buhari is my hero and a blessing to Nigeria?......
Re: I Feel Too Sorry For Nigeria As A Country. See Why by limeta(f): 7:05pm On Apr 30, 2017
Leave out the sick one
Buhari family will be the richest family in africa after his 4 yrs term
Face yr front.

2 Likes

Re: I Feel Too Sorry For Nigeria As A Country. See Why by deedeedee1: 7:08pm On Apr 30, 2017
Nonsense!!! The man is no more in power and you are still blaming him. If Buhari is not corrupt, tell him to disclose his assets

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Feel Too Sorry For Nigeria As A Country. See Why by Nobody: 7:12pm On Apr 30, 2017
limeta:
Leave out the sick one
Buhari family will be the richest family in africa after his 4 yrs term
Face yr front.
Re: I Feel Too Sorry For Nigeria As A Country. See Why by xelly: 7:17pm On Apr 30, 2017
Is like sun light intoxicate. What brand of weed did you take before this write up? Please rush now to yaba left, anyone stopping you from Yaba left must be your greatest enemy.

1 Like

Re: I Feel Too Sorry For Nigeria As A Country. See Why by Ogashub(m): 7:17pm On Apr 30, 2017
deedeedee1:
Nonsense!!! The man is no more in power and you are still blaming him. If Buhari is not corrupt, tell him to disclose his assets
Wht did he do while in office
Re: I Feel Too Sorry For Nigeria As A Country. See Why by DrGoodman: 7:21pm On Apr 30, 2017
I feel so sorry about the condition of your brain right now, they have used propaganda to turn your brain to mashed potato. grin

1 Like

Re: I Feel Too Sorry For Nigeria As A Country. See Why by deedeedee1: 7:24pm On Apr 30, 2017
Ogashub:

Wht did he do while in office
Your question should be what has Buhari done since he became president?
Re: I Feel Too Sorry For Nigeria As A Country. See Why by Agbaletu: 7:25pm On Apr 30, 2017
DrGoodman:
I feel so sorry about the condition of your brain right now, they have used propaganda to turn your brain to mashed potato. grin
You have said it all. That is all.
Re: I Feel Too Sorry For Nigeria As A Country. See Why by mars123(m): 7:45pm On Apr 30, 2017
Why do you feel so sorry for Nigeria when we have made the right decision in removing the man from otuoke that was trying so hard to further destroy Nigeria.

If we as individuals in this country we find ourselves today is found wanting in the discharge of his/her civic duty, we are made to carry our cross. The Nigerian public is also unforgiving and cruel to the sins and mistakes of the common man. But all i hear is praises of the corrupt politicians name in the church, office and market square. This morning someone was insulting his father because of Goodluck Jonathan.

I make bold to say today if i catch that thief of an ex-president alone somewhere (i probably won't), God forgive me if i don't put a car tire on his neck.

(1) (Reply)

Fact About Nigeria A Must Know-nkwachukwu Ogbuagu. / ‘This Country Will Be Destroyed If Nigerians Stop Criticising Buhari’ – Fayose / Presidency Plans To Arrest Ike Ekweremadu, Ex-pdp Governors- PDP Senators Allege

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.