Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,574 members, 7,809,096 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:55 PM

7 Common Ways Women Use To Manipulate Men - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 7 Common Ways Women Use To Manipulate Men (55513 Views)

15 Ways Women React When They Received Gifts From Their Man – Ada Bekee / 3 Ways Women Emotionally Manipulate Men / How Women Manipulate Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

7 Common Ways Women Use To Manipulate Men by importexpert(m): 7:06pm On Apr 30, 2017
This is specially a guys’ thread. If you believe the crap that women are the weaker sex, then you can believe that yam grows on trees. They may be weaker in terms of bodily strength, but that is all about being weak. Can we just face the truth? While a lot of guys claim to be in charge in the relationship, their woman is actually the boss but they don’t just know it. A wise man once said that: while the man is the head of the family the woman is the neck that turns the head

Right from childhood, have you not observed that compared to the boy child, it is an easy thing for a female child to request something from her dad and get it? And the mother is always pissed off by it. Why? The mother knows that even her own daughter can play her very wise dad.

Today, many guys are actually the women in the relationship but they are too blind to see it. I’ve put together in summary, seven ways women use men that most men do not realize.

1. Sexx: This has to top the list. I remember back then in school, a course mate was telling me how she got her Samsung tab. She said after going out a few times with the man, he took her to a plaza and got her a tab for almost 100k. She then proudly indicated when she got the tab, she decided to sleep with him. You get the drift? She rewarded the man with sexx. And this remains the most powerful weapon today. Women (even in marriages) have painted intimacy as what a man has to earn. So, you will see the average guy running pillar to post just to get into a girl’s pants. Yet, it is the same act that they will both enjoy! If you as a man do not learn to turn down the advances of a woman from time to time, you will still remain under her power. There is something about a man who refused to be manipulated into sexx. The woman will immediately see him as a conquest she must win. Guys, learn to say “no” too. You won’t die!

2. Being the one to ask her out: It is like a tradition, especially in Africa that a man should ask a woman out. Have you observed that once a man says he wants a relationship with a woman, she suddenly gains an influence over him? Well, there is little that can be done here. However, some guys have found their way around it. How? They simply ensure that she is way into them too that she starts to show not just green light, but all the colors of the rainbow. Guys who do not understand this are those still committed to chasing a woman for weeks stretching into months. Or better still, quit begging a woman for a relationship. They often have more to gain than give in the relationship anyway.

3. Showing weakness on purpose: There is an effect on a man that comes when a woman shows him her weakness. Once she shows her seeming inability to do something, what naturally comes to your mind as a guy? To help her out, isn’t it? For instance, if she was in the sun trying to get a taxi, you may feel inclined to offer her a ride. But have you ever done that for a guy? Okay, let’s rephrase the question: have you even ever shown concern to a guy in such a situation? Of course not! But what does the society call such preferential acts? Being a gentleman. This is the reason why some guys will buy a lady a phone of 70k while their brother is using torchlight. And women have discovered this! Have you seen a woman showing her weakness to her fellow woman? Hardly! But she shows it to a guy. Why? Because she knows he will start to feel like it is his responsibility to do something about it.

4. Crying over an issue: Does this need much explanation? She knows that if you truly love her, you can’t bear to see her cry. So, when logic and all forms of persuasion prove abortive, this is the last bet. And for most guys, when they see the tears, their reasoning just goes to sleep. The point is, most of these tears are not genuine. She is simply using a weapon in her armory to achieve her goal.

5. Stirring jealousy: She may not be getting attention from you or she wants you to take notice of her. To get quick attention from you, she decides to flirt with other guys in your presence. The aim is to get you jealous, put you on your toes and make you run to her. Most women believe flirting with other guys will make their men see them as valuable and desirable by others. You may get angry for a while (yes, they know), but eventually, your girl probably knows you will start working yourself hard to keep her.

6. Petting and flattery: This is one of the most rampant, even online. This is what makes a guy to pounce on his fellow guy online simply because a female referred to him as “baby”. Seriously, guys need to grow past this! The craze to hear sweet things from a woman has made many go to surprising lengths. Beware when she suddenly is all nice to you. Beware when she flatters you. You have no idea what is about to hit you. If you do, you probably won’t be smiling sheepishly.

7. Playing the guilt card: This is reverse psychology. What happens here is that she will blame you for something to get you to try defending yourself and then getting you to do what she blamed you about. Let’s say she accused you of not loving her as a reason why you did not get her an ipad. What is the motive? To get you to explain that you love her and promise to get her an ipad in the end. You know the implication? She just stripped you of the right to complain that you will not buy her the phone. Or else, you risk proving that you don’t love her. My best advice to guys in this situation: do nothing, say nothing. Just let the accusation hang and be quiet. if must say something, tell her that she do not value the relationship that is why she weigh the level of love using material things.
Remember, this strategy is always a trap.

Women can easily spot when a fellow woman like them is using a guy’s head. Guys need to learn all these manipulations and know to come off it.
Guys, am I making sense here?

314 Likes 48 Shares

Re: 7 Common Ways Women Use To Manipulate Men by Paruz1015(m): 7:10pm On Apr 30, 2017
Sure op making sense
Nice write-up

Most girls this days the only thing they can offer is SEX and after that they become a burden to you with nothing to offer after spending precious time chasing them.

SEX is their weapon and our Weak point
SeX is their bargaining chip

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Common Ways Women Use To Manipulate Men by Homeboiy: 7:11pm On Apr 30, 2017
Books space

rushes to read

modified#

my ex is a genius in 1 ,2,4 n 7

15 Likes

Re: 7 Common Ways Women Use To Manipulate Men by Nobody: 7:12pm On Apr 30, 2017
Lastly, woman rule the world

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Common Ways Women Use To Manipulate Men by Caricature(f): 7:12pm On Apr 30, 2017
All these list of THIS and twenty ways of THAT, are just plain silly. Some of you who write these lists or ways have never seen the underwear of a woman much less talk about a relationship with one.

53 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 7 Common Ways Women Use To Manipulate Men by pocohantas(f): 7:14pm On Apr 30, 2017
@point1...Learn to say no ke?
The urge to insert prick dey make them mumu steady cheesy.
That's why I like my guy, correct guy...im no dey think with prick and he is a Nairalander. Dude just change my mindset sha kiss

By the way I show weakness to fellow women, very few men get my sympathy. I rather fling 100 men into River Nile than fling 1 sister. Nobody should quote me o.

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 7 Common Ways Women Use To Manipulate Men by Nobody: 7:15pm On Apr 30, 2017
pocohantas:
Learn to say no ke?
The urge to insert prick dey make them mumu o.
That's why I like my guy, correct guy...im no dey think with prick and he is a Nairalander. grin

By the way I show weakness to fellow women, very few men get my sympathy. Nobody should quote me o.

I like you, my kinda person. Truthsayergrin

2 Likes

Re: 7 Common Ways Women Use To Manipulate Men by Nobody: 7:15pm On Apr 30, 2017
Caricature:
All these list of THIS and twenty ways of THAT, are just plain silly. Some of you who write these lists or ways have never seen the underwear of a woman much less talk about a relationship with one.
please let them form expert, we will sip malt and laugh cos they have no idea

12 Likes

Re: 7 Common Ways Women Use To Manipulate Men by MhissBelva(f): 7:17pm On Apr 30, 2017
All dis epistle on top woman matter...na wa

let us be oo

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Common Ways Women Use To Manipulate Men by Nobody: 7:18pm On Apr 30, 2017
Yes yes yes yes, now I seeeeee

1 Like

Re: 7 Common Ways Women Use To Manipulate Men by Nobody: 7:20pm On Apr 30, 2017
If you like preach to the guys from now till God knows when. Love makes people do silly things and most men will always be at the mercies of their lady. They need us anyway. grin

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Common Ways Women Use To Manipulate Men by czarr(m): 7:24pm On Apr 30, 2017
Caricature:
is there gold in the underwear of a woman or is there a trophy for being in a relationship with one?

grin

136 Likes 8 Shares

Re: 7 Common Ways Women Use To Manipulate Men by czarr(m): 7:26pm On Apr 30, 2017
Women are manipulative grin
But that's okay now, I know how to play the game so it's no longer annoying it's now cute wink

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Common Ways Women Use To Manipulate Men by Softorgasm(m): 7:29pm On Apr 30, 2017
op, some guys do not fall for all what you wrote.
its not that they are not romantic or that, they don't have a week spot, but when it comes to ladies, they are absolutely in control..

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Common Ways Women Use To Manipulate Men by MrOmosmiles(m): 7:34pm On Apr 30, 2017

1 Like

Re: 7 Common Ways Women Use To Manipulate Men by Nobody: 7:38pm On Apr 30, 2017
I bet this is an extract from "The Great Female Con" ..... nice one OP

5 Likes

Re: 7 Common Ways Women Use To Manipulate Men by Nobody: 7:43pm On Apr 30, 2017
Caricature:
What is the nutritional value he is going to get if he sees it?Una too get pride with the kitty.

51 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 7 Common Ways Women Use To Manipulate Men by Nobody: 7:47pm On Apr 30, 2017
pocohantas:
That's why I like my guy, correct guy...im no dey think with prick and he is a Nairalander. Dude just change my mindset sha kiss

By the way I show weakness to fellow women, very few men get my sympathy. I rather fling 100 men into River Nile than fling 1 sister. Nobody should quote me o.

As if the prick no dey hungry you pass. tongue

79 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 7 Common Ways Women Use To Manipulate Men by boiz2men(m): 11:53pm On Apr 30, 2017
op

1. sex = > i am sapiosexual... girls with no brains are a turn off.. no matter how pretty u are... if u like nakked, u dont turn me on and if you think u have a power over me cos u have a vaginaa and boobs... i just make u see a photocopy of my license hanging in my house. doctors not only see too many vaginnas, they also use their hands to examine them... lol

2. Being the one to ask her out => i would ask her out if and only if shes smart and if she tries any of those feminine gimmicks on me... i simply bow out.. no time to be waste.. patients are dying in the hospital and one girl is feeling larger than life....

3. Showing weakness on purpose: many girls have often said im not a gentleman lol... the thing don tire me self..... a girl can be carrying a heavy load and i may not help her depending on my mood tho. i dont impress people.. guy or girl.. u like me, u like me, u hate me, u hate me.. chikena.

4. Crying over an issue: lol.. theres this babe in my workplace who has repeatedly cried into my ears that she need a place to stay... she must be thinking i would be weak enough (becos she fine die and guys dey always wan talk to am) to tell her to come stay in one of the rooms at my place or the BQ. on tuesday, when we resume again.. she go still cry kon tell me say she sleep for under bridge.. i will tell her what i have always told her.

5. Stirring jealousy: ok, i give up... any intellectually sound girl (that i like) who does this to me is killing me... i cant take it.. im defenseless against jealousy but only for a while, i would get over it. i always do.

6. Petting and flattery: nah.. petting names dont get me.. but theres this girl who calls me MUMU RAT... my dear, this thing dey burst my head oo.. another one calls me BIG HEAD... d thg dey sweet me somehow...

7. Playing the guilt card: ALthough, i am quick to say sorry if when im wrong or not (guys and babes alike)... But it doesnt make you boss, i just dont like too much talk.. if i dont wanna say sorry... i walk away..

pocohantas:

ehen.. so na cos of that guy u dey do gra gra anyhow..... cry

@green you on heels, watch ya step, so u dont fall.. not gonna be funny if u do

46 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 7 Common Ways Women Use To Manipulate Men by Rapmoney(m): 12:29am On May 01, 2017
cool
Re: 7 Common Ways Women Use To Manipulate Men by Rapmoney(m): 12:43am On May 01, 2017
Caricature:
Why don't you just pretend that you have a brain and use it too? Do you need a babalawo to tell you that the Op is only trying to pass a message? Wetin concern underwear for the matter?

69 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 7 Common Ways Women Use To Manipulate Men by femolacqua(m): 12:59am On May 01, 2017
Caricature:
Happy birthday Caricature.
Re: 7 Common Ways Women Use To Manipulate Men by Nobody: 1:12am On May 01, 2017
I'm lost here so what can you guys do with this information

Can I add that once love is in play rules go out the window. tongue

Hmmmm this op though undecided

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Common Ways Women Use To Manipulate Men by SafeDavid(m): 6:43am On May 01, 2017
Sexx is so cheap these days it almost doesn't work if that's all a girl's got to offer.

40 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 7 Common Ways Women Use To Manipulate Men by Nobody: 7:54am On May 01, 2017
I love manipulation.

1 Like

Re: 7 Common Ways Women Use To Manipulate Men by Nobody: 7:54am On May 01, 2017
SafeDavid:
Sexx is so cheap these days it almost doesn't work if that's all a girl's got to offer.
Its not every guy that would want to have sex anyhow.

4 Likes

Re: 7 Common Ways Women Use To Manipulate Men by babyfaceafrica: 9:00am On May 01, 2017
Your points are noted and will be addressed ...nice one OP
Re: 7 Common Ways Women Use To Manipulate Men by babyfaceafrica: 9:02am On May 01, 2017
MissCuppy:
Its not every guy that would want to have sex anyhow.
which one is anyhow..sez is not has powerful as before ,there are various ways now..even the whites are making sexual robots,don't worry very soon you will hear am!!

10 Likes

Re: 7 Common Ways Women Use To Manipulate Men by babyfaceafrica: 9:03am On May 01, 2017
comshots:
What is the nutritional value he is going to get if he sees it?Una too get pride with the kitty.
no mind am ,as if sex na gold

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Common Ways Women Use To Manipulate Men by babyfaceafrica: 9:04am On May 01, 2017
funmisticqueen:
please let them form expert, we will sip malt and laugh cos they have no idea
am just waiting for the sexual robots to be completed,when I acquire one..I want to know what ladies can offer apart from sex?

11 Likes

Re: 7 Common Ways Women Use To Manipulate Men by babyfaceafrica: 9:05am On May 01, 2017
Homeboiy:
Books space

rushes to read

modified#

my ex is a genius in 1 ,2,4 n 7

na that crying they vex me..some.gals cry like bush baby

6 Likes

Re: 7 Common Ways Women Use To Manipulate Men by Nobody: 9:27am On May 01, 2017
this thread just finished and exposed gold diggers! not a lady thats truly in love.

13 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

19-Year-Old Slay Queen & Her 69-Year-Old Oyinbo Boyfriend Got Twitter Users Talk / Lady Marries Jailed Boyfriend In Handcuffs (Photo) / Kano Tricycle Rider Who Returned N15m Offered Four Wives, Out Of Ten Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.