Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,036 members, 7,799,518 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 11:34 PM

Olajumoke Orisaguna In South Africa, On Her First International Trip (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olajumoke Orisaguna In South Africa, On Her First International Trip (Photos) (58567 Views)

Olajumoke Orisaguna In Editorial Shoot With David Tlale In South Africa / Oluwatobiloba Falana And Olajumoke Orisaguna In Wedding Photoshoot / Fathia Balogun Acts As Olajumoke Orisaguna In New Movie (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Olajumoke Orisaguna In South Africa, On Her First International Trip (Photos) by sixtuschimere: 7:56pm On Apr 30, 2017
Ex-bread seller Olajumoke has been living a life she only saw in movies in the past courtesy of her recent fame.The model is out of Nigeria on her first ever international trip to South Africa.

Check out her photos in South Africa below

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/04/former-bread-seller-olajumoke-orisaguna.html

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna In South Africa, On Her First International Trip (Photos) by mankan2k7(m): 8:00pm On Apr 30, 2017
Eeya

9 Likes

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna In South Africa, On Her First International Trip (Photos) by EKITI001: 8:00pm On Apr 30, 2017

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna In South Africa, On Her First International Trip (Photos) by ClassCaptain(m): 8:01pm On Apr 30, 2017
movie

2 Likes

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna In South Africa, On Her First International Trip (Photos) by Nobody: 8:02pm On Apr 30, 2017
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna In South Africa, On Her First International Trip (Photos) by MhissBelva(f): 8:03pm On Apr 30, 2017
Thank God for her life
No one s truly ugly

23 Likes

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna In South Africa, On Her First International Trip (Photos) by ipobarecriminals: 8:10pm On Apr 30, 2017
Good for her.Hard work pay
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna In South Africa, On Her First International Trip (Photos) by Flexherbal(m): 8:27pm On Apr 30, 2017
Nice!
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna In South Africa, On Her First International Trip (Photos) by Nobody: 8:36pm On Apr 30, 2017
I pray that God should lift me up quickly.
I also pray for all the youths on the expressways around the country selling gala and chill lacascera, pure water, akara, bread etc. Better door go open. Amen.

127 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna In South Africa, On Her First International Trip (Photos) by Yemight2(m): 8:47pm On Apr 30, 2017
Haters gonna hate but I pity this woman's hubby. One baba alaye go juur de chop the punna

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna In South Africa, On Her First International Trip (Photos) by hernandson(m): 9:24pm On Apr 30, 2017
MhissBelva:
Thank God for her life No one s truly ugly
sister you never jam be that,only surgery would do it
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna In South Africa, On Her First International Trip (Photos) by Nobody: 9:24pm On Apr 30, 2017

grin

South Africa is international trip ??

Afonjas go kill me

Hahahahahahahahaha

Why did she travel to South Africa ?? To go perform to her 4 million bread eating fans

This is the funniest shiit I've ever read in my life

What does she do for a living ??

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna In South Africa, On Her First International Trip (Photos) by iluvpomo(m): 9:25pm On Apr 30, 2017
An amazing and inspiring story

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna In South Africa, On Her First International Trip (Photos) by dadavivo: 9:25pm On Apr 30, 2017
ipobarecriminals:
Good for her.Hard work pay
which hard work?

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna In South Africa, On Her First International Trip (Photos) by Sisqoman(m): 9:26pm On Apr 30, 2017
Shes Still Dey Africah nah
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna In South Africa, On Her First International Trip (Photos) by Nobody: 9:26pm On Apr 30, 2017
THOSE ENEMIES THAT SAY YOU WILL NOT SUCCEED WILL BE PUT TO SHAME!

AMEN
AMEN
AMEN
AMEN
AMEN

7 Likes

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna In South Africa, On Her First International Trip (Photos) by Nobody: 9:26pm On Apr 30, 2017
Safe trip Pretty Jummy
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna In South Africa, On Her First International Trip (Photos) by forlahkhe: 9:26pm On Apr 30, 2017
I SAW OLAJUMOKE YESTERDAY: On my way to a ministration yesterday, I drove through a route and I saw OLAJUMOKE. You remember that Olajumoke? I mean that Olajumoke, the bread seller turned model. I saw her yesterday. If you are in Lagos, you must have noticed some bill boards erected here and there with the pictures of some people, mostly celebrities in the music and film industry, and other great personalities in celebrating Lagos at 50. I have been seeing this boards here and there with those faces we know. But one caught my attention yesterday. I saw Olajumoke Orisaguna, that bread seller turned model on a bill board and this inscription ' Lagos, my success story' was written on it.
As I drove past that bill board, so many thoughts went through my head. Many of those faces on other bill boards are people who have been in their various field for years and they worked tiredlessly before ascending the stage of stardom. But this Olajumoke, from 'no where' was picked on the street where she was selling bread. She was polished, and now she sits with the nobles. I am not here to debate whether it was right for her to be selected as part of those people whose faces are showing on those Lagos @ 50 boards or not. That is not my focus this morning. I am only saying, when God decides to turn to you, then it will be your turn and the whole word will turn their faces to you to celebrate you.
One thing I know from her story is the fact that, she was selling bread! She was not idle! That day she 'stumbled' on that opportunity that birthed a global celebration for her, she was at her duty post! She was selling bread!
Friends, don't be discouraged with your own 'bread selling'. Sell it! Hawk it! Sell it with all your strength. Sell it with optimism. Sell it with dignity and focus. Hawk it everywhere. You will not continue in the sun forever. 'The day' is coming and it is closer than you imagine, a destiny helper and lifter like T.Y Bello will see you where you are selling this 'bread' and before you know it, your gift will become your lift in life. You too will sit among the nobles. You will be listed on the honours list of who's who. I saw Olajumoke yesterday. I saw her this morning too on Wikipedia. It further confirms the word of God that says, 'The Lord makes poor, and makes rich: He bringeth low and lifted up: He RAISES up the poor out of the DUST, and lifted up the beggar from the dunghill, to set them among the princes, and to make them inherit the throne of glory: for the pillars of the earth are the Lord's and he has set the world upon them'. (1 Samuel 2:6-7).
My message to you this weekend is, keep '*selling your bread*'. Don't stop selling it. The sun in which you walk to 'sell' it might be so hot, keep selling it! It will not be long, your face too shall be seen every where in that elevated position God is taking you to. You too will get to the High Table of Life where men of success and outstanding accomplishment sit. Be encouraged to forge ahead. I saw Olajumoke yestarday, you might be the one I will see 'tomorrow'. I hope this encourages someone reading.

*Lesson*!
*DONT LIMIT YOURSELF*!
#copied

116 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna In South Africa, On Her First International Trip (Photos) by TenPassfour(m): 9:26pm On Apr 30, 2017
Good
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna In South Africa, On Her First International Trip (Photos) by Omotayor123(f): 9:27pm On Apr 30, 2017
South-African Babe. Oya nagrin tongue
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna In South Africa, On Her First International Trip (Photos) by SABA2002(m): 9:27pm On Apr 30, 2017
I have set before you an open door which no one can shut.....
#thebible

10 Likes

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna In South Africa, On Her First International Trip (Photos) by VickyRotex(f): 9:27pm On Apr 30, 2017
Yemight2:
Haters gonna hate but I pity this woman's hubby. One baba alaye go juur de chop the punna

The way some of you reason, baffles even the devil.

Every lady wey do well for una eye, na due to one baba alaye! Smh!

4 Likes

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna In South Africa, On Her First International Trip (Photos) by Partnerbiz(f): 9:27pm On Apr 30, 2017
Make i go bring ma own bread o.
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna In South Africa, On Her First International Trip (Photos) by chimah3(m): 9:27pm On Apr 30, 2017
Happy for her
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna In South Africa, On Her First International Trip (Photos) by maxiuc(m): 9:29pm On Apr 30, 2017
This AfonjA girl sef

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna In South Africa, On Her First International Trip (Photos) by Nobody: 9:29pm On Apr 30, 2017
I pity for her husband
Walahi undecided

2 Likes

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna In South Africa, On Her First International Trip (Photos) by Opakan2: 9:30pm On Apr 30, 2017
Never look down on anyone.. Broke today is never broke forever.
Likewise rich today is never rich forever.

Once you see someone who comfortably refers to a fellow human as broke, run from such as their future is bleak and full of sorrow. No be curse, na fact

2 Likes

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna In South Africa, On Her First International Trip (Photos) by Yemight2(m): 9:30pm On Apr 30, 2017
VickyRotex:

The way some of you reason baffles even the devil.
Every lady wey do well for una eye, na due to one baba alaye! Smh!

Hmmmm, just observing.

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna In South Africa, On Her First International Trip (Photos) by Nobody: 9:30pm On Apr 30, 2017
forlahkhe:
I SAW OLAJUMOKE YESTERDAY: On my way to a ministration yesterday, I drove through a route and I saw OLAJUMOKE. You remember that Olajumoke? I mean that Olajumoke, the bread seller turned model. I saw her yesterday. If you are in Lagos, you must have noticed some bill boards erected here and there with the pictures of some people, mostly celebrities in the music and film industry, and other great personalities in celebrating Lagos at 50. I have been seeing this boards here and there with those faces we know. But one caught my attention yesterday. I saw Olajumoke Orisaguna, that bread seller turned model on a bill board and this inscription ' Lagos, my success story' was written on it.
As I drove past that bill board, so many thoughts went through my head. Many of those faces on other bill boards are people who have been in their various field for years and they worked tiredlessly before ascending the stage of stardom. But this Olajumoke, from 'no where' was picked on the street where she was selling bread. She was polished, and now she sits with the nobles. I am not here to debate whether it was right for her to be selected as part of those people whose faces are showing on those Lagos @ 50 boards or not. That is not my focus this morning. I am only saying, when God decides to turn to you, then it will be your turn and the whole word will turn their faces to you to celebrate you.
One thing I know from her story is the fact that, she was selling bread! She was not idle! That day she 'stumbled' on that opportunity that birthed a global celebration for her, she was at her duty post! She was selling bread!
Friends, don't be discouraged with your own 'bread selling'. Sell it! Hawk it! Sell it with all your strength. Sell it with optimism. Sell it with dignity and focus. Hawk it everywhere. You will not continue in the sun forever. 'The day' is coming and it is closer than you imagine, a destiny helper and lifter like T.Y Bello will see you where you are selling this 'bread' and before you know it, your gift will become your lift in life. You too will sit among the nobles. You will be listed on the honours list of who's who. I saw Olajumoke yesterday. I saw her this morning too on Wikipedia. It further confirms the word of God that says, 'The Lord makes poor, and makes rich: He bringeth low and lifted up: He RAISES up the poor out of the DUST, and lifted up the beggar from the dunghill, to set them among the princes, and to make them inherit the throne of glory: for the pillars of the earth are the Lord's and he has set the world upon them'. (1 Samuel 2:6-7).
My message to you this weekend is, keep '*selling your bread*'. Don't stop selling it. The sun in which you walk to 'sell' it might be so hot, keep selling it! It will not be long, your face too shall be seen every where in that elevated position God is taking you to. You too will get to the High Table of Life where men of success and outstanding accomplishment sit. Be encouraged to forge ahead. I saw Olajumoke yestarday, you might be the one I will see 'tomorrow'. I hope this encourages someone reading.

*Lesson*!
*DONT LIMIT YOURSELF*!
#copied

Permission to copy sir.

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna In South Africa, On Her First International Trip (Photos) by AlphaStyles(m): 9:30pm On Apr 30, 2017
happy for u
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna In South Africa, On Her First International Trip (Photos) by ibkgab001: 9:31pm On Apr 30, 2017
No wonder they paid your bail in NAIRA

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Have Divorced Ned Nwoko - Laila Charani, Moroccan Wife / Kcee Drinking Garri With Fish. Photos / Mr. Eazi Thanks Temi Otedola, His Girlfriend "For Making Everything Special"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.