Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,559 members, 7,801,578 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 05:25 PM

7 Days Graphic Design Training - Absolutely Free (see How You Can Join Inside) - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / 7 Days Graphic Design Training - Absolutely Free (see How You Can Join Inside) (490 Views)

NYSC 2016 Batch A Stream II Pop/winding Up Is In 7 Days (11 Months Don Waka) / Start making MONEY NOW!!! WEB DESIGN TRAINING: 20k (hands-on, see samples) / Join The Corpers Earning Team, Even If You Are Not A Corper You Can Join In. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

7 Days Graphic Design Training - Absolutely Free (see How You Can Join Inside) by kaylikedat: 8:46pm On Apr 30, 2017
JOIN OUR FREE TRAINING AND DISCOVER THE HIDDEN SECRETS ON HOW GRAPHIC DESIGNERS MAKE N100,000+ EVERY MONTH BOTH ONLINE AND OFFLINE AND HOW YOU CAN DO IT TOO...

Here is how you can actually make between N100,000 - N120,000 every month as a graphic designer using Microsoft Word.

It is not a fallacy that millions of Nigerians search through the internet on daily basis to uncover the easiest way to make money online .But I must tell you these RAW TRUTH, there's nothing like the easiest way to making money in life (Online & Offline). Consistences in that little trade that earn you that little money is the keyword to real success in life.

In case you are one among the serious Nigerians wanting to make real money both online and offline, then I implore you to read these article to the end and join my FREE EMPOWERMENT SEMINAR that will be starting on 8th May, 2017...

In these seminar, I will be showing you how myself and other wise Nigerians have being making money from the corner of our bedrooms with just 2-3hrs per day on my laptop.

Mind you, this is not a get rich quick scheme but a scheme where you consistently turn your passion or hobby into cash...

To make money both online and offline, you must have products or render services that are salable both online and offline. In other words, there must be an exchange for cash to change hand.

What will people pay you for?

Just like in the real world (offline), exchange of cash occurs when you sell a product or render a service. Same happens on the internet (online), you get paid for service rendered or product bought which are represented graphically.

There is hardly a product sales online without graphical representation of the product, be it digital or physical product.

Though, there are various ways by which you can make money online, all this ways boils down to two, which are:

1- Product Marketing (Affiliate or non-affiliate) and
2- Service Marketing (Advert publishing, tutorial, membership etc).

For you to make money online, you need to offer a PRODUCT or SERVICE. Anyone telling you something completely different from what I am telling you is a SCAMMER!

There is no such thing as NOTHING for SOMETHING on the internet, you need to offer SOMETHING to get SOMETHING in return...

So, how does a graphic designer comes in?

Simple....

Bloggers, internet marketers, product creators and website designers are always in the rush for graphic designers.

Reasons...

1- Graphics for new post,
2- Graphics for affiliate
3- Graphics for eBooks, videos, coaching etc

just to mention few...

What will be the cope of the training?

In these free training I will be teaching the following digital skills which you can use to earn money online and offline, which are

1- Image separation techniques,
2- Background manipulation,
3- 2D eBook cover,
4- 3D eBook cover,
5- Website logo design,
6- Website banner design,
7- Plus many more...

You can see that you stand to benefit a lot from these free training.

Because this training is free, I will be using a Whatapps platform (Group) to disseminate the teaching. Base on these, I won't be able to accommodate more than 50 serious people.

This will enable me to concentrate, check their assignments and ensure they understand the training.

So, if you will like to join the group follow the instruction in the banner below and I will add you to the group.

what do you stand to gain?

1- Online income: You will be making money online by designing graphics for online marketer both local and international. Check Fiverr, Guru, Freelancer etc if you doubt me.

2- Offline income: Many of the printers that prints hand bills, large poster, wedding cards etc are not graphically inclined. They outsource the graphic aspect of the job to graphics designer while they handle the printing.

3- Increase product sale: para-venture, you can teach people a skill just like I am doing. You can put it down in PDF, graphically represent it and increase you product sales. This was exactly what I did with my eBook on "How to design your eBook cover-in just 15 minutes".

4- Ability to effectively use Microsoft word to create sophisticated and good looking graphics, that is capable of earning you good income.

It is a 7 days training which will commence on 8th May, 2017. Follow the instruction in the banner below and I add you to the group. Enrollment ends on 5th May, 2017. Delay maybe dangerous.

Endeavor to send an email containing your name and whatsapp to graphicsdesignexpert5@gmail.com as request in the banner image below.

I will see you at the other end, mean while do good stuffs...

Talk soon,
Kayode.

Re: 7 Days Graphic Design Training - Absolutely Free (see How You Can Join Inside) by Bowwow11(m): 8:48pm On Apr 30, 2017
nice one
Re: 7 Days Graphic Design Training - Absolutely Free (see How You Can Join Inside) by Idogbeadeoluu(m): 9:39am On May 05, 2017
Iamphilosopherking@gmail.com 08103360498

(1) (Reply)

Jigawa 2017 Batch A / NYSC Corps Member Divorces Husband, Refund Dowry Of N80,000 / Kindly Advice To Southern Corpers In The North (kaduna Declaration)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.