Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,359 members, 7,808,245 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:20 AM

Nigerian Boxer, Anthony Joshua Speaks Yoruba And States His Best Food (video) - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigerian Boxer, Anthony Joshua Speaks Yoruba And States His Best Food (video) (56314 Views)

Meet Efe Ajagba, Nigerian Boxer Making Waves Like Anthony Joshua / Ronaldo Reveals His Best Goal Out Of His 701 Career Goals / Iheanacho Pictured With His Best Friend Ahead Of His Medical With West Ham (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Boxer, Anthony Joshua Speaks Yoruba And States His Best Food (video) by blogbloke: 9:38pm On Apr 30, 2017
Nigerian-British boxer who just defeated Ukrainian boxer, vladimir klitschko in London recently, in an interview spoke some Yoruba and revealed his best Nigerian food to be Punded Yam, Eba and Egusi soup.

WATCH THE VIDEO:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZOpgvX03KxQ

Source: http://ovoko.com.ng/nigerian-british-boxer-anthony-joshua-speaks-yoruba-says-best-nigerian-food-video/

Cc: mynd44, lalasticlala

60 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Nigerian Boxer, Anthony Joshua Speaks Yoruba And States His Best Food (video) by GloriaNinja(f): 9:41pm On Apr 30, 2017
undecided I DON HEAR!!! THIS ANTHONY JOSHUA NEWS WILL KWANTINUE TILL I DON'T KNOW WHEN IT WILL END LIKW BBNAIJA NEWS UP AND DOWN.

9 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Nigerian Boxer, Anthony Joshua Speaks Yoruba And States His Best Food (video) by absoluteSuccess: 9:45pm On Apr 30, 2017
TeamJoshua.

One blow eleven fall.

69 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Boxer, Anthony Joshua Speaks Yoruba And States His Best Food (video) by decatalyst(m): 9:45pm On Apr 30, 2017
GloriaNinja:
undecided I DON HEAR!!! THIS ANTHONY JOSHUA NEWS WILL KWANTINUE TILL I DON'T KNOW WHEN IT WILL END LIKW BBNAIJA NEWS UP AND DOWN.

Yeah...this is a young man with big balls...a fighter with tenacity, strength, brain and will to become a great in the sport.

I know it could be so disappointing reading this story a day, since it's not a slay queen story undecided

241 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Nigerian Boxer, Anthony Joshua Speaks Yoruba And States His Best Food (video) by ise82(m): 9:48pm On Apr 30, 2017
We are proud man.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Boxer, Anthony Joshua Speaks Yoruba And States His Best Food (video) by Nobody: 9:51pm On Apr 30, 2017
VERY CORRECT GUY!!

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Boxer, Anthony Joshua Speaks Yoruba And States His Best Food (video) by Nobody: 9:54pm On Apr 30, 2017
Oma: Can you speak Yoruba?

Joshua: Yea, di e di e, small small!!!
Lolzzzz

I trip for you ma guy!!

Oma, na big boy too now o, do not despise the days of little beginning!!

87 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Boxer, Anthony Joshua Speaks Yoruba And States His Best Food (video) by decatalyst(m): 9:55pm On Apr 30, 2017
ise82:
We are proud man.

Omo oko ti n di opomulero.

Correct guy that doesn't deny his root and he is quick to even associate his success to his root. That's a man!

Not some set of people...because of their travails with "breakaway" they claim their root is in the middle East undecided

Nigeria will be better and great sooner than expected. Amen.

211 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Nigerian Boxer, Anthony Joshua Speaks Yoruba And States His Best Food (video) by Afam4eva(m): 10:00pm On Apr 30, 2017
I like this guy already? it seems like it's a thing with Nigerians born in Britain. They seem to remember home more than their American counterparts.

179 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Nigerian Boxer, Anthony Joshua Speaks Yoruba And States His Best Food (video) by Roon9(m): 10:06pm On Apr 30, 2017
This dude is damn lit. His fitness level is out of this world. I mean klitchko is good but the speed and energy level on Josh is just too much

18 Likes

Re: Nigerian Boxer, Anthony Joshua Speaks Yoruba And States His Best Food (video) by zico530(m): 10:06pm On Apr 30, 2017
Good boy. I love his humility. Keep it up boy, you will go far in your career.

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Boxer, Anthony Joshua Speaks Yoruba And States His Best Food (video) by 9jayes: 10:07pm On Apr 30, 2017
ise82:
We are proud man.
His father is from Okija in Anambra but he was born in Lagos thats why he can speak Yoruba also his mother is from Ogun that's why d name FEMI

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Boxer, Anthony Joshua Speaks Yoruba And States His Best Food (video) by Roon9(m): 10:07pm On Apr 30, 2017
GloriaNinja:

You sound pained

51 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Boxer, Anthony Joshua Speaks Yoruba And States His Best Food (video) by PrinceAbinibi: 10:08pm On Apr 30, 2017
decatalyst:

Omo oko ti n di opomulero.

Correct guy that doesn't deny his root and he is quick to even associate his success to his root. That's a man!

Not some set of people...because of their travails with "breakaway" they claim their root is in the middle East undecided

Nigeria will be better and great sooner than expected. Amen.

Why you wicked like this lol awa ki se egbe baba won...Ajise bi oyo lari.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Boxer, Anthony Joshua Speaks Yoruba And States His Best Food (video) by iVentHub(m): 10:08pm On Apr 30, 2017

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Boxer, Anthony Joshua Speaks Yoruba And States His Best Food (video) by iVentHub(m): 10:08pm On Apr 30, 2017
Correct Guy. Full blooded Nigerian

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Boxer, Anthony Joshua Speaks Yoruba And States His Best Food (video) by anochuko01(m): 10:08pm On Apr 30, 2017
brown roofians be claiming him now! mtcheeew

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Boxer, Anthony Joshua Speaks Yoruba And States His Best Food (video) by Pabloosas(m): 10:09pm On Apr 30, 2017
Nice
Re: Nigerian Boxer, Anthony Joshua Speaks Yoruba And States His Best Food (video) by Opakan2: 10:09pm On Apr 30, 2017
we yorubas dey sabi fight boxing sha.. you go dey hear slangs like 'fo lenu', 'ba oju e je' etc.

omo yiibos will say it's owomi da grin

make dem pair me with one of these NL Igbos.. kin fese ba ti e je

280 Likes 26 Shares

Re: Nigerian Boxer, Anthony Joshua Speaks Yoruba And States His Best Food (video) by Nobody: 10:10pm On Apr 30, 2017
I know there's one fool that'll try to knock him off on the street one day cool

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Boxer, Anthony Joshua Speaks Yoruba And States His Best Food (video) by jotey(m): 10:10pm On Apr 30, 2017
he can even speak yoruba lol naija 100%

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Boxer, Anthony Joshua Speaks Yoruba And States His Best Food (video) by Nobody: 10:10pm On Apr 30, 2017
We are proud of u bro kiss kiss

Igbos wont be happy grin

71 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Nigerian Boxer, Anthony Joshua Speaks Yoruba And States His Best Food (video) by obiezed: 10:10pm On Apr 30, 2017
Cool dude,humble and down to earth,all round nice guy.
Tyson fury,he's looking for you,where you at??

2 Likes 1 Share

No be ewedu and amala?

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Boxer, Anthony Joshua Speaks Yoruba And States His Best Food (video) by Nobody: 10:11pm On Apr 30, 2017
Love Machine:
No be ewedu and amala?
So? grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Boxer, Anthony Joshua Speaks Yoruba And States His Best Food (video) by Benekruku(m): 10:11pm On Apr 30, 2017
Yoruba`s keep setting the records

The last Biafran (Samuel Peters) who attempted Klitchko was dressed up with punches inside the ring

94 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Nigerian Boxer, Anthony Joshua Speaks Yoruba And States His Best Food (video) by DirewolfofStark(m): 10:11pm On Apr 30, 2017
That was Yoruba?
Re: Nigerian Boxer, Anthony Joshua Speaks Yoruba And States His Best Food (video) by Nobody: 10:12pm On Apr 30, 2017
Opakan2:
we yorubas dey sabi fight boxing sha.. you go dey hear slangs like 'fo lenu', 'ba oju e je' etc.

omo yiibos will say it's owomi da grin

make dem pair me with one of these NL Igbos.. kin fese ba ti e je

Awa ni abese kuuu bi ojo.

Bo ya won ti fun Ogbeni world champion ni aluwo grin

50 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigerian Boxer, Anthony Joshua Speaks Yoruba And States His Best Food (video) by Prettiepearlz(f): 10:12pm On Apr 30, 2017
I just know we won't rest with this Anthony Joshua's case. For the next one week, his topic would be on front-page. I won't be surprised if it gets to front-page even when he goes to his toilet to poo. That's why front-page topics usually follow the same pattern. What's the big deal if a boy with Nigerian descent can speak his language? Hian!
Re: Nigerian Boxer, Anthony Joshua Speaks Yoruba And States His Best Food (video) by dominique(f): 10:12pm On Apr 30, 2017
Very uprofessional interviewer, I was cringing on Joshua's behalf. He shouldn't have asked him to choose between Nigeria and England

41 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nigerian Boxer, Anthony Joshua Speaks Yoruba And States His Best Food (video) by Sexytemi(f): 10:13pm On Apr 30, 2017
Awwww so cute..

But some haters won't like this news ogringringrin...didn't mention names o.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Boxer, Anthony Joshua Speaks Yoruba And States His Best Food (video) by Lero15(m): 10:13pm On Apr 30, 2017
GloriaNinja:

At least it's better than BBN

31 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Most Expensive English Premier League Signings / ‘Go To Court’ - Nigerians Tell Super Eagles After Shocking Loss To Guinea-Bissau / Neymar Offers His PSG Shirt To Lionel Messi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.