Stats: 3,148,766 members, 7,802,343 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:46 PM

I Want To Nack My Gf Bestfriend (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Want To Nack My Gf Bestfriend (photos) (19267 Views)

Please Shey Make I Nack Ham / AAU School Mum Beats, Strip School Daughter Nack£d For Sleep With Boyfriend. VID / Hey Listen! Before You Nack Without CD (2) (3) (4)

I Want To Nack My Gf Bestfriend (photos) by konjinus(m): 9:41pm On Apr 30, 2017
My girl is fine is not that actually but asin her friend back is too seriously is only once since that time on maybe for the bed as to kolomby the babe sha. She say I too handsome guy. I work in pure water shop but money dey yanfu yanfu sha well let me ask for ur advice cos this matter tey well for actually my mind up till now pls ur say plizzzzzz

Re: I Want To Nack My Gf Bestfriend (photos) by Nobody: 10:02pm On Apr 30, 2017
Your English though..

55 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Want To Nack My Gf Bestfriend (photos) by joe4real12: 10:05pm On Apr 30, 2017
konjinus:
My girl is fine is not that actually but asin her friend back is too seriously is only once since that time on maybe for the bed as to kolomby the babe sha. She say I too handsome guy. I work in pure water shop but money dey yanfu yanfu sha well let me ask for ur advice cos this matter tey well for actually my mind up till now pls ur say plizzzzzz
Please go back to school.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Want To Nack My Gf Bestfriend (photos) by Nobody: 10:06pm On Apr 30, 2017
Pussy na for knack naw,go ahead. grin

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Want To Nack My Gf Bestfriend (photos) by professorfal: 10:06pm On Apr 30, 2017

we are just producing weyreys in this country anyhow.

52 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Nack My Gf Bestfriend (photos) by konjinus(m): 10:07pm On Apr 30, 2017
I asking all for advise if u don't have pls go and hang transfomer

Re: I Want To Nack My Gf Bestfriend (photos) by Kingoflotto(m): 10:07pm On Apr 30, 2017
konjinus:
bro i dont really understand what you have written up there

Re: I Want To Nack My Gf Bestfriend (photos) by konjinus(m): 10:10pm On Apr 30, 2017
Pls amin should ban insulter for here. Is it ur biznes,,, if u dnt have advise go actually plizzzzzz n stop cursing me. Move to main page lalatisca tnxxxxxx

Re: I Want To Nack My Gf Bestfriend (photos) by Stevengerd(m): 10:16pm On Apr 30, 2017
professorfal:

we are just producing weyreys in this country anyhow.
Nt This Country.. Is Nairaland Bro!

Re: I Want To Nack My Gf Bestfriend (photos) by Doctorfitz: 10:23pm On Apr 30, 2017
Pls who understands this guy should explain.

Re: I Want To Nack My Gf Bestfriend (photos) by Nobody: 10:29pm On Apr 30, 2017
konjinus:
Pls amin should ban insulter for here. Is it ur biznes,,, if u dnt have advise go actually plizzzzzz n stop cursing me. Move to main page lalatisca tnxxxxxx
U con even spoil admin name......chai

26 Likes

Re: I Want To Nack My Gf Bestfriend (photos) by konjinus(m): 10:37pm On Apr 30, 2017
Doctorfitz:
Pls who understands this guy should explain.
so u mean I speak germany now abi. If u no get advise comot for road plizzzzzz

Re: I Want To Nack My Gf Bestfriend (photos) by Nobody: 10:37pm On Apr 30, 2017
embarassed

29 Likes

Re: I Want To Nack My Gf Bestfriend (photos) by konjinus(m): 10:38pm On Apr 30, 2017
TsaTrinity:

U con even spoil admin name......chai
is ur fada u r talking about shey
Re: I Want To Nack My Gf Bestfriend (photos) by Doctorfitz: 10:45pm On Apr 30, 2017
konjinus:
so u mean I speak germany now abi. If u no get advise comot for road plizzzzzz

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Want To Nack My Gf Bestfriend (photos) by Nobody: 11:19pm On Apr 30, 2017
konjinus:
is ur fada u r talking about shey
I guess you were expecting a yes for an answer? Well, cant answer such but amma pretend u asked if you could go ahead to fvck ur babe's bestie? U alredi kno ma ansa grin
Re: I Want To Nack My Gf Bestfriend (photos) by Cool23(m): 12:04am On May 01, 2017
Op shey u go to school even ur English fit wake the dead

Re: I Want To Nack My Gf Bestfriend (photos) by Nobody: 12:12am On May 01, 2017
I think you should forget girls and go back to school. What you typed up there isn't English. sad

Re: I Want To Nack My Gf Bestfriend (photos) by Cool23(m): 12:23am On May 01, 2017
Halfpenny:
I think you should forget girls and go back to school. What you typed up there isn't English. sad
I'm even wondering how he has a gf

Re: I Want To Nack My Gf Bestfriend (photos) by Ikpewe: 12:38am On May 01, 2017
@op i suppnjmjrt the#gobackto skul crew.
Re: I Want To Nack My Gf Bestfriend (photos) by Nobody: 12:39am On May 01, 2017
Cool23:
I'm even wondering how he has a gf

She prb rit lik dis n dey undastnd ech odr grin

Re: I Want To Nack My Gf Bestfriend (photos) by Cool23(m): 12:40am On May 01, 2017
Halfpenny:

She prb rit lik dis n dey undastnd ech odr grin
I wonder how their children will be like

Re: I Want To Nack My Gf Bestfriend (photos) by Nobody: 12:41am On May 01, 2017
Cool23:
I wonder how their children will be like

He's coming for you tongue

Re: I Want To Nack My Gf Bestfriend (photos) by roymary: 12:42am On May 01, 2017

Re: I Want To Nack My Gf Bestfriend (photos) by Cool23(m): 12:43am On May 01, 2017
Halfpenny:

He's coming for you tongue
let him come it is as if slap is hungrying him

Re: I Want To Nack My Gf Bestfriend (photos) by forreelinc(m): 12:45am On May 01, 2017
cry you promised us photos

konjinus:
Re: I Want To Nack My Gf Bestfriend (photos) by Nobody: 12:48am On May 01, 2017
Cool23:
let him come it is as if slap is hungrying him

I think he's rubbing off on you *see english* shocked

Re: I Want To Nack My Gf Bestfriend (photos) by Cool23(m): 12:51am On May 01, 2017
Halfpenny:

I think he's rubbing off on you *see english* shocked
ah ah that is what they call Nigerian English

Re: I Want To Nack My Gf Bestfriend (photos) by StarBukola(f): 12:51am On May 01, 2017
My advice pls next time just write in pigin, abeg no body go hold u ,biko, when I first saw ur trend infact I should have b the first to comment but becos I didnt understand u, I had to just move on,
Now seeing all these, smh, woo or better put comma s and full stop on ur post.....biko

Re: I Want To Nack My Gf Bestfriend (photos) by Oluwasaeon(m): 4:05am On May 01, 2017
Pure water selling is indeed your calling,hustle hard

Re: I Want To Nack My Gf Bestfriend (photos) by JhimmySpark(m): 4:07am On May 01, 2017
.... And I've bin tryna create a thread since last week, I've bin unable to. This one knows how to, hez wasting it. Torturing both my eyes and brain with his words. Anyone help me out on how to create a thread pls.

Re: I Want To Nack My Gf Bestfriend (photos) by Nobody: 4:19am On May 01, 2017
konjinus:
This is how you guys ruin business for people.

Imagine, he's even bragging about how well he sees money like he owns the factory

Financially Dependent Ladies Who Talk About Marriage Lack Vision / Why Men Cannot Do Without Women / Is My Wife Still Cheating?