Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,119 members, 7,807,388 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:59 PM

My Target Was Pastor Chris - Lagos Bomber - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Target Was Pastor Chris - Lagos Bomber (10880 Views)

Achievements Of Chris Ezike, CP Rivers State Within 24 Days In Office (photos) / Mob Sets Ablaze Suspected Female Suicide Bomber In Bauchi / Bauchi Blast: Remains Of The Female Suicide Bomber (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Target Was Pastor Chris - Lagos Bomber by Realtol(m): 1:24pm On Jan 07, 2010
@tudor u said when pastor chris backside get roasted in blast he shouldn't say you didn't warn him, does that mean u r devicing ur own bomb which u wil use against him let me let me tell u it's ur frontside that would get roasted. I don't blv in violence, i think u muslim do
Re: My Target Was Pastor Chris - Lagos Bomber by thetruth2(m): 1:24pm On Jan 07, 2010
@post :

Odi egwu. May God deliver us from Muhammedan cult.
Re: My Target Was Pastor Chris - Lagos Bomber by nuella2(f): 2:58pm On Jan 07, 2010
Haters children of old fool Charles exposing thier self again. @ tudor planned to dance for the first time in meeting before shame on you. Touch not my anointed no be bread, if a bomb near that ur leader even watch no go save am. LOSERS.
Re: My Target Was Pastor Chris - Lagos Bomber by tbaba83(m): 3:31pm On Jan 07, 2010
One thing about religious fanatics is that they think the whole world is against them. It is that way of thinking that drives them to feel pious and special hence the false belief of self importance grows in them. Look at you christians comercializing religion. Do u know that it is when we start to decentralize and form subsidiaries that we move away from the focal point (GOD). In Jesus time, where there any rccg or trem? See the man that calls himself man of God. If Jesus was to appear to u in a vision as a black man do u seriously think he would have his hair fried?

In Jesus time,   people were expecting the great messiah to come in form of a prince, a duke, a prince, a man of royal status, to save his people from the wicked hands of the romans and tax collectors but low and behold came a man born of a carpenter in a manger. I dont know about u but the Jesus i know is meek and simple not flashy and flambouyant.
Re: My Target Was Pastor Chris - Lagos Bomber by nuella2(f): 3:50pm On Jan 07, 2010
[quote author=tbaba83 link=topic=377229.msg5267530#msg5267530 date=1262874668]
One thing about religious fanatics is that they think the whole world is against them. It is that way of thinking that drives them to feel pious and special hence the false belief of self importance grows in them. Look at you christians comercializing religion. Do u know that it is when we start to decentralize and form subsidiaries that we move away from the focal point (GOD). In Jesus time, where there any rccg or trem? See the man that calls himself man of God. If Jesus was to appear to u in a vision as a black man do u seriously think he would have his hair fried?

In Jesus time,   people were expecting the great messiah to come in form of a prince, a duke, a prince, a man of royal status, to save his people from the wicked hands of the romans and tax collectors but low and behold came a man born of a carpenter in a manger. I dont know about u but the Jesus i know is meek and simple not flashy and flambouyant.

@tbaba give me a bible verse on how to care for hair, bad belle dey kill quick o. How was moses caring for his care, why dont you do same,  was Jesus using the internet? Why dont u go back to the garden of eden, thats were God put Adam. Holier than thou group of witnesses, every other christian is false except charles.
Re: My Target Was Pastor Chris - Lagos Bomber by tbaba83(m): 4:01pm On Jan 07, 2010
seriously do i look like i have bad belle.hahahaha. looser. All i can see from what u are writing is idol worship
Re: My Target Was Pastor Chris - Lagos Bomber by proudly9ja(m): 4:06pm On Jan 07, 2010
Guys can someone please help me piece this guy's story together?

1. He wantedc to get pastor Chris' attention

2. He took a bomb to SuperScreen station

3. His mission to SuperScreen was not to bomb but to ask questions on cost of hosting a soap opera.

I don't get. If 3. was his mission to Super Screen, why did he take the bomb there?
If he wanted to get Chris' attention, why go tio superscreen?

Someone please help
Re: My Target Was Pastor Chris - Lagos Bomber by dodoski(m): 4:09pm On Jan 07, 2010
some nigerians  do have problems with their mind, must you detornate a bomb to get attention?u should hv tried better ways of doing that like detornating the bomb while he is preaching on a sunday service shikina!!!! shocked shocked shocked
Re: My Target Was Pastor Chris - Lagos Bomber by mdfishers: 4:16pm On Jan 07, 2010
It is very unfortunate what our folks are spending God given time doing on the internet - learning 'how to make a bomb'.why won't the USA label us 'Terrorists'. This is the kind of things we hear about Parkistan, Afganistan and the other Countries that made the inglorious list. Hear him - Protesting with a bomb, And please spare the man of God, Pastor Chris. Judge not so that,
Re: My Target Was Pastor Chris - Lagos Bomber by nuella2(f): 4:19pm On Jan 07, 2010
tbaba83:

seriously do i look like i have bad belle.hahahaha. looser. All i can see from what u are writing is idol worship
@tbaba are u not the one worshipping charles? People will compile rubbish and sent as watch and normal human beings will now study with a narrow mind based on what has been given to them. That is adol worship, just that the idol is dead but has other elders carrying out his assignment, decieving people. And calling every other christian fake, unless ur a witness abi wickedness.
Re: My Target Was Pastor Chris - Lagos Bomber by tbaba83(m): 4:21pm On Jan 07, 2010
how can i be worshiping someone i dont know? am i missing something? who is charles?
Re: My Target Was Pastor Chris - Lagos Bomber by netpro(m): 4:27pm On Jan 07, 2010
Just when you think the Plane bomber news will go away, now they are saying we use bombs to recover dept
Re: My Target Was Pastor Chris - Lagos Bomber by drlawng(m): 4:39pm On Jan 07, 2010
Its so amazing how un-Christlike and vile the responses of the so-called Christians on this thread. Jesus said turn the other cheek, He preached peace and not vengeance. In the defense of pastor Chris, you hurl insults at people. Jesus said if you hurt in word, you are a murderer. It brings to mind an old saying by Mahatma Gandhi he said to the British and i quote: "I like you Jesus but i don't like your Christians"
Re: My Target Was Pastor Chris - Lagos Bomber by wales(m): 4:42pm On Jan 07, 2010
Only GOD can save us all grin grin grin
Re: My Target Was Pastor Chris - Lagos Bomber by Gaco(f): 4:46pm On Jan 07, 2010
tbaba83:

In Jesus time,   people were expecting the great messiah to come in form of a prince, a duke, a prince, a man of royal status, to save his people from the wicked hands of the romans and tax collectors but low and behold came a man born of a carpenter in a manger. I dont know about u but the Jesus i know is meek and simple not flashy and flambouyant.
U've got some point. All these religiuous fanatism is uncalled for.

@ Poster.
Obviously, u're a member of believers luvworld, Learn to be rational in ur thinking so dat one doesn't think u're worshipping ur pastor. Period!
Re: My Target Was Pastor Chris - Lagos Bomber by Wrex(m): 5:05pm On Jan 07, 2010
The guy should have bombed aso rock grin grin
Re: My Target Was Pastor Chris - Lagos Bomber by nuella2(f): 5:10pm On Jan 07, 2010
Gaco:

U've got some point. All these religiuous fanatism is uncalled for.

@ Poster.
Obviously, u're a member of believers luvworld, Learn to be rational in your thinking so dat one doesn't think u're worshipping your pastor. Period!
[color=#770077][/color]
@ poster i cant remember pple worshipping a man in luvword, i also think all this critics should not force thier believe on people through nairaland by posting all thier believes every minute for pple to buy. Man is a free moral agent, if you dont like pastor chris or any other pastor bc yhey dont beliv there message should yhey hate them? Is that what the bible preaches, i think you should advice them, bc they will come to bomb pastor chris too and,
Re: My Target Was Pastor Chris - Lagos Bomber by tbaba83(m): 5:15pm On Jan 07, 2010
nuella2 why are you taking things so seriously. no be fight na grin grin grin
Re: My Target Was Pastor Chris - Lagos Bomber by nuella2(f): 5:19pm On Jan 07, 2010
tbaba83:

nuella2 why are you taking things so seriously. no be fight na grin grin grin
@tbaba am not fighting with you.
Re: My Target Was Pastor Chris - Lagos Bomber by mikeoscar: 5:20pm On Jan 07, 2010
Nobody sent me, nobody sent me, I repeat, nobody sent me! My target was not Superscreen. I wanted to get the attention of Pastor Chris Oyakilome of Christ Embassy Church. I was frustrated because things were not moving well".

These were the words of Seyi Olayiwola, a 30-year old father of one who was arrested by the Police for allegedly attempting to blow up the office of a television station on December 22, last year.

The suspect, who is lying critically ill at the Lagos State University Teaching Hospital, Ikeja, is blind from the explosives and has also lost two of his limbs as a result of the effect of the explosive that detonated in his hands. He spoke to reporters yesterday. The hospital was heavily guarded by policemen from the Bomb Disposal Unit. Olayiwola said he made the explosives himself and that he got the idea from films and information he got on the internet.

According to him, he did some job for the Christ Embassy Church at Owodunni, Lagos Mainland, but was not paid.

He went to the television station because he wanted to attract the attention of their head pastor.

"They were owing me some money and all of a sudden they stopped giving me jobs. I had gone there before to ask for my money and the girl I met told me that she was not aware that I should go and bring the person who brought me," he said.

Narrating what took place at Logemo House, Onipanu, home of the television station, the suspect who claimed to be a film producer come computer engineer, said: " My name is Seyi Olayiwola Ahmed, after I finished school in 1997, I went into film production. Early last year, I started feeling frustrated; things were not moving fine.I had interest in films since I was a child. So, early this year, I picked interest in explosives I started going on the internet and started looking for information on Explosives. So, I carried out series of tests on explosive, just recently, I did a test which gave me desired result .

"Because things were not moving well for my family, and I thought that if I can actually get something like this right, I could use it to feed my family and people around me. I am this kind of person that likes helping people. My intention was to take my recent exploit to Christ Embassy, Owodunni area for a test because they were owing me for a job I did for them, but when I got there that day, the whole place was locked and I could not carry out my act, so I went to Superscreen to find out how much it would cost put a Soap in their air time, when I got there, I got distracted and the explosive blew, before I could rush to the Christ Embassy building in that Logemo House, the whole thing had already exploded. My target was not superscreen, my target was Christ Embassy Church in that place.I went there with three explosives: the first one was intended to draw attention so that I can tell the world why I was there, because I needed to draw the attention of Pastor Oyakhilomhe to my plight. Nobody sent me to Superscreen, my target was not Superscreen; my target was the Christ Embassy Church.

"Right now, I need Pastor Oyakhilomhe to forgive me because I have sinned. My intention was not to hurt anyone, but to draw attention to my plight because one of his branch churches was owing me. If I had met Pastor Chris and told him about my problems, he would have listened to me, but I did not get the opportunity."

Lagos State Commissioner of police Marvel Akpoyibo, who addressed reporters after the suspect’s confession, said the Lagos state command is pro-active in crime-fighting, measures adding that the suspect’s behavior was "absurd"

http://thenationonlineng.net/web2/articles/31591/1/-Nobody-sent-me-says-TV-bomb-suspect/Page1.html

Nigerians, Please read FyneGuy's rendition carefully and see  if that guy makes any sense before some of you start concluding that Christ Embassy is this and that and ofcourse the ripple effect is that alot of you start jumping in with Abuses on most other Ministers of God.

This guy is singing incoherently. He even claims his interest in making bomb which evidently started long before the claim that He was owed and when He met a lady, bla, bla, bla. Then also He didn't want to harm anyone He only wanted to draw Rev Chris' attention yet one lady here has started asking why Christ Embassy will not pay, blablabla. You don't even need to hear another side of the story before concluding this man is insane. Read both posts again and you will find a lot missing and by the way when has it become legal to strap bomb about to get your debtors to pay you. Don't we seek redress in the courts anymore or ask to speak with somebody higher in the organisation with proof or even pray that God will touch whoever is owing you to respond favorably or God to give you wisdom to handle situations. IMHO this guy is NOT a religious fanatic of any sort, He is probably some incongruently mentally ill person.
Re: My Target Was Pastor Chris - Lagos Bomber by duduspace(m): 5:22pm On Jan 07, 2010
I second the poster above, this guy doesn't seem totally alright upstairs. His logic is very odd and is narrative is full of confusion.
Re: My Target Was Pastor Chris - Lagos Bomber by tbaba83(m): 5:22pm On Jan 07, 2010
the way u take things so seriously around the religious threads tells me somthing about u. u are a fanatic. have u ever posted something on politics, sports, or any other section before?
Re: My Target Was Pastor Chris - Lagos Bomber by hubreality(m): 5:31pm On Jan 07, 2010
The suspect is a CHEAP LIAR, lipsrsealed

Foolishness of the highest order. I pity his low mentality.
Re: My Target Was Pastor Chris - Lagos Bomber by Odunnu: 5:34pm On Jan 07, 2010
Una dey vex o!Me thnks ds guy is a PSYCO.I'm nt a membr of CE,bt I thnk hs story 'no hold water'
Re: My Target Was Pastor Chris - Lagos Bomber by IgboGirl(f): 5:49pm On Jan 07, 2010
some of you are hypocrites!! see how some of you are ignoring what this bomber did but are focusing on the debt? what is the difference btw this man and Farouk i hope he gets charged for this.
Re: My Target Was Pastor Chris - Lagos Bomber by Odunnu: 5:53pm On Jan 07, 2010
Una dey vex o!Me thnks ds guy is a PSYCO.I'm nt a membr of CE,bt I thnk hs story 'no hold water'
Re: My Target Was Pastor Chris - Lagos Bomber by emmyjah: 6:12pm On Jan 07, 2010
TUDOR OR TOMB,whatever they call you,the TITHE AND SEEDS AND DOLLARS WILL NEVER STOP FLOWING UNTIL JESUS RETURNS.THE MORE YOU BLAB,THE MORE
WE ARE RELEASING THE CHEQUES IN BILLIONS.WE ARE MONEY MAKING MACHINES(ATM), RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICCCCCCCCCHHHHHHHHHHH GUYS.WHO GOD HAS LIFTED,
NO 'TUDORS' OF THIS WORLD CAN PULL HIM DOWN.
THE YOUNG BOMBER,IT IS TOOOOOOOOOO LATE.JUST SAY THE TRUTH AND BE FREE!
Re: My Target Was Pastor Chris - Lagos Bomber by Voned(f): 6:23pm On Jan 07, 2010
All those people who are abusing pst chris are very myopic. How can u conclude just like that. I hope what this guy said is true if not God will just extend his anger to u 4 insulting his anointed.
Re: My Target Was Pastor Chris - Lagos Bomber by tbaba83(m): 6:26pm On Jan 07, 2010
@voned it seems u must have been brainwashed. Read what u just wrote again, think deeply about it and reply

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

15 Passengers Missing, Driver, 2 Others Escape As Gunmen Attack Bus In Taraba / Okada Ban: "Police Are Exploiting Us" - Lagos Residents Lament / DSS Arrests Fake Medical Doctor In Adamawa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.