Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,293 members, 7,807,995 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:49 AM

Dangote Sinotruk Rolls Out Trucks, Targets Local, Ecowas Markets - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Dangote Sinotruk Rolls Out Trucks, Targets Local, Ecowas Markets (17716 Views)

Nord Automobiles Rolls Out Pick-Ups From Lagos Plant / Innoson Rolls Out IVM Granite & Automated Plant- Pictures / Innoson Rolls Out Monster Trucks For Nigerian Security Agencies (Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dangote Sinotruk Rolls Out Trucks, Targets Local, Ecowas Markets by aribisala0(m): 7:37am On May 01, 2017
smart024:
This people will not think of reviving the railway lines then extending it to major delivery points before using these trucks for short distance delivery distribution o...

All they know is to upgrade these monsters of highway accidents and putting them on our already "good" roads...
cry cry cry
Think it for them
Re: Dangote Sinotruk Rolls Out Trucks, Targets Local, Ecowas Markets by psalmson001: 7:38am On May 01, 2017
justmenoni:
Let dangote coy start using those trucks as that will provide and proof first hand experience grin angry

Actually, dangote is one of the major customers of shinotruck, and I'm sure that's one of the factors that inspired this partnership.........if I'm not mistaken, majority of the trucks in d dangote fleet is by shinotruck. I have neva seen a benz, iveco, volvo, MAN diesel, or even mack with the dangote badge...........but my worry is this; The oda day, lagos state partnered with sm Chinese company, now dangote, very soon some oda state will follow same. What about our very own innosen?

2 Likes

Re: Dangote Sinotruk Rolls Out Trucks, Targets Local, Ecowas Markets by FearFactor1: 7:39am On May 01, 2017
Js
Re: Dangote Sinotruk Rolls Out Trucks, Targets Local, Ecowas Markets by MutantMetahuman: 7:48am On May 01, 2017
koladebrainiac:
Dangote will be one of the people that will crush the dream of Railway because by the time nigeria Rail corp is fully operational n people are shifting to railways dangote wont be able to sell enough truck to Nigeria anymore n this will gradually affect his Sinotruck Dangote trucks.

to stop that from happening,Dangote n co would try every inch of their power to frustrate railway corp.

ok just saying...i like his initiatives sha.

one guy up their just called him minister of everything! lol that really cracked me up.
there is west african market
Re: Dangote Sinotruk Rolls Out Trucks, Targets Local, Ecowas Markets by Samorama: 8:00am On May 01, 2017
The more the trucks are much the more accident will increase because of incompetent drivers dangote employed.graduate drivers may not staying long in dangote company thesame thing applied to truck officers
Re: Dangote Sinotruk Rolls Out Trucks, Targets Local, Ecowas Markets by Nodogragra4me(m): 8:13am On May 01, 2017
justmenoni:
Let dangote coy start using those trucks as that will provide and proof first hand experience grin angry

That is what his company uses ...sinotruck

1 Like

Re: Dangote Sinotruk Rolls Out Trucks, Targets Local, Ecowas Markets by Unclerukus: 8:22am On May 01, 2017
Scatterscatter:
Only two things are working in Nigeria : Lagos State and Dangote.

Both of them should kuku buy Nigeria biko.

Ambode - President
Fashola - Vice President
Tinubu - Senate President
Dangote - Minister of Everything lipsrsealed
You'd be surprised to know most of these business ideas and plans come from the brilliant minds he employed. They pay big bucks to their advisers, what he'll likely do his veto the deals and bankroll them.
Re: Dangote Sinotruk Rolls Out Trucks, Targets Local, Ecowas Markets by Scatterscatter(m): 8:49am On May 01, 2017
Unclerukus:
You'd be surprised to know most of these business ideas and plans come from the brilliant minds he employed. They pay big bucks to their advisers, what he'll likely do his veto the deals and bankroll them.

It's allowed, that's why he is the boss. He doesn't have to do the thinking, all he needs is to get the best hands on ground and approve reasonable offers brought to the table. Ask Henry Ford. smiley
Re: Dangote Sinotruk Rolls Out Trucks, Targets Local, Ecowas Markets by UncleJudax(m): 8:57am On May 01, 2017
aybabz101:

wetin dis one dey talk nw. if oda nigerian billionaires dey invest like dis man, nigerian Labour market wont be saturated like dis. all oda jst sit down on top oil and refuse to diversify into the industrial sector. And the God forsaken politicians are there burying monies up and down. u 2 dey here dey talk nonsense. smh
You may have a Point, and yes some others do invest, but Dangote has access to every government like no other.
Re: Dangote Sinotruk Rolls Out Trucks, Targets Local, Ecowas Markets by Bridget95(f): 9:04am On May 01, 2017
Scatterscatter:
Only two things are working in Nigeria : Lagos State and Dangote.

Both of them should kuku buy Nigeria biko.

Ambode - President
Fashola - Vice President
Tinubu - Senate President
Dangote - Minister of Everything lipsrsealed
Anambra is working with Zero debt profile.

Fashola will deport Nigerians to Sudan.

TINUBU will sign laws to buy up everything in Nigeria like he did in Lagos.

Dangote will crush Nigerians with his trucks like his trucks are killing Nigerians every week.

1 Like

Re: Dangote Sinotruk Rolls Out Trucks, Targets Local, Ecowas Markets by Balobest(m): 9:07am On May 01, 2017
Waooo... Even in auto industry? This Dangote is one of the best things to happen to this country...
I think I finally found myself a role model. Being useful for ur nation and humanity at large is the most fulfilled way to live.
Re: Dangote Sinotruk Rolls Out Trucks, Targets Local, Ecowas Markets by Scatterscatter(m): 9:08am On May 01, 2017
Bridget95:
Anambra is working with Zero debt profile.

Congrats to them.

Obaino -Ugu export committee Chairman.
Re: Dangote Sinotruk Rolls Out Trucks, Targets Local, Ecowas Markets by 3Ceagle(m): 9:22am On May 01, 2017
Good move but I will have preferred the plant sited in one of northern states. How do we expect other state to open up if every investment is in Lagos. That is why civil service is the major employer of labour in most States. Federal Government policy should encourage such huge investment across the country. While I don't have anything against Lagos state which have been a home for all Nigerians but concentrating industries in Lagos is inimical to accelerated development of other parts of Nigeria. There's is need for a flourishing Port in any of the SS state to serve the area and SE, a cargo railways system to link the north, since that is the one of the strong reason for citing industries in Lagos.
Re: Dangote Sinotruk Rolls Out Trucks, Targets Local, Ecowas Markets by aybabz101: 10:30am On May 01, 2017
UncleJudax:

You may have a Point, and yes some others do invest, but Dangote has access to every government like no other.

as long as u ar rich in 9ja, u get access to government. most of them billionaires made their money from oil. and believe me u cant get access to oil without a husband n wife relationship with d government. guy dis is naija dat is hw it works. but dangote is maximizing his relationship wit government with positive impact on d economy n d nigerian labour force. so believe me if odas ar doing half of wat dis man is doing, nigeria industrial sector will b better
Re: Dangote Sinotruk Rolls Out Trucks, Targets Local, Ecowas Markets by aybabz101: 10:42am On May 01, 2017
koladebrainiac:
Dangote will be one of the people that will crush the dream of Railway because by the time nigeria Rail corp is fully operational n people are shifting to railways dangote wont be able to sell enough truck to Nigeria anymore n this will gradually affect his Sinotruck Dangote trucks.

to stop that from happening,Dangote n co would try every inch of their power to frustrate railway corp.

ok just saying...i like his initiatives sha.

one guy up their just called him minister of everything! lol that really cracked me up.

railway dream i think cant be crushed by capitalists except the government. once opon a time rail was vibrant in dis country; was it killed by dangote? no, but government negligence. and again trucks would be used to convey goods within states and local governments. so d importance of trucks in goods transportation cannot be underestimated
Re: Dangote Sinotruk Rolls Out Trucks, Targets Local, Ecowas Markets by motion3001: 10:51am On May 01, 2017
Huge back to back wins for me and everyone that believed in me and my source. Big thanks to God almighty for making it possible. contact me to be part of my next big win which just dropped today (01/05/2017). serious minded and high stakers only.

Re: Dangote Sinotruk Rolls Out Trucks, Targets Local, Ecowas Markets by jbbalarabe(m): 11:32am On May 01, 2017
If Dangote were to be an Igbo man baboon go they learn chest beating from them Nnamdi Kalu boys
Re: Dangote Sinotruk Rolls Out Trucks, Targets Local, Ecowas Markets by Bridget95(f): 12:29pm On May 01, 2017
Scatterscatter:

Congrats to them.
Obaino -Ugu export committee Chairman.
grow up man!
Re: Dangote Sinotruk Rolls Out Trucks, Targets Local, Ecowas Markets by Scatterscatter(m): 12:31pm On May 01, 2017
Bridget95:
grow up man!

Life is too short, learn to have a sense of humour. undecided
Re: Dangote Sinotruk Rolls Out Trucks, Targets Local, Ecowas Markets by Adeoba10(m): 12:42pm On May 01, 2017
maxibrainz02:

is it a sin to be business oriented??
No, is a it be to oriented business. grin grin grin

Ayaf scatter maxibrainz02 brain grin
Re: Dangote Sinotruk Rolls Out Trucks, Targets Local, Ecowas Markets by Adeoba10(m): 12:43pm On May 01, 2017
aybabz101:

wetin dis one dey talk nw. if oda nigerian billionaires dey invest like dis man, nigerian Labour market wont be saturated like dis. all oda jst sit down on top oil and refuse to diversify into the industrial sector. And the God forsaken politicians are there burying monies up and down. u 2 dey here dey talk nonsense. smh
Na everything una go take personal.... U get tomato paste make u gimme?
Re: Dangote Sinotruk Rolls Out Trucks, Targets Local, Ecowas Markets by itsmaleekbaby(m): 12:44pm On May 01, 2017
HOW CAN I WORK FOR THIS COMPANY ?!
BSc Information Technology, Freelancer, Web Designer ...
0 7 0 2 5 4 4 9 2 0 0
Re: Dangote Sinotruk Rolls Out Trucks, Targets Local, Ecowas Markets by koladebrainiac(m): 2:10pm On May 01, 2017
aybabz101:

railway dream i think cant be crushed by capitalists except the government. once opon a time rail was vibrant in dis country; was it killed by dangote? no, but government negligence. and again trucks would be used to convey goods within states and local governments. so d importance of trucks in goods transportation cannot be underestimated

my point is not valid
just saying ...
Re: Dangote Sinotruk Rolls Out Trucks, Targets Local, Ecowas Markets by aybabz101: 6:30pm On May 01, 2017
Adeoba10:

Na everything una go take personal.... U get tomato paste make u gimme?

i get nw...... i dey Akwa Ibom come collect am
Re: Dangote Sinotruk Rolls Out Trucks, Targets Local, Ecowas Markets by Adeoba10(m): 7:19pm On May 01, 2017
aybabz101:

i get nw...... i dey Akwa Ibom come collect am
I dey abk, make i go book Peace mass or GOD IS GOOD MOTOR
Re: Dangote Sinotruk Rolls Out Trucks, Targets Local, Ecowas Markets by Adebola02(m): 12:00am On May 02, 2017
I love the fact this new auto mobile plant will create more employment opportunities in the state

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tax Removal: Agents Project 15% Rise In Car Import / Stallion Group Opens Tricycle Manufacturing Plant In Delta / What To Do If The Brakes Of Your Car Fails To Drive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.