Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,224 members, 7,780,425 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 02:02 PM

Is Washing Your Girlfriend's Clothes An Act Of Love Or Foolishness? (Photos) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is Washing Your Girlfriend's Clothes An Act Of Love Or Foolishness? (Photos) (47551 Views)

Love Or Foolishness? / Bbnaija: Reason Why Frodd Is Washing Easter's Underwear. / Ladies Why Do You Always Do This When Washing Your Vagina? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Washing Your Girlfriend's Clothes An Act Of Love Or Foolishness? (Photos) by rheether(f): 10:39pm On May 01, 2017
It's an act of mumuism grin

4 Likes

Re: Is Washing Your Girlfriend's Clothes An Act Of Love Or Foolishness? (Photos) by Nobody: 10:39pm On May 01, 2017
FOR WHAT NAH?
UNDER WHAT CIRCUMSTANCE?

1 Like

Re: Is Washing Your Girlfriend's Clothes An Act Of Love Or Foolishness? (Photos) by ANIEXTY(m): 10:39pm On May 01, 2017
Ok
Re: Is Washing Your Girlfriend's Clothes An Act Of Love Or Foolishness? (Photos) by nextstep(m): 10:39pm On May 01, 2017
When you see the leopard eating grass... some things are just not done, unless under unusual conditions.

The same girl you are washing blouse and skirt for, will one day be looking at you somehow. Keep on being a mumu. I'm no male chauvanist, but I know what is expected/and not expected of a man towards his lady.

1 Like

Re: Is Washing Your Girlfriend's Clothes An Act Of Love Or Foolishness? (Photos) by ngwababe(f): 10:39pm On May 01, 2017
It should be once in a while thing shaaa
Re: Is Washing Your Girlfriend's Clothes An Act Of Love Or Foolishness? (Photos) by Marksule(m): 10:40pm On May 01, 2017
Lol..except them shake my Bottle 4 Village

4 Likes

Re: Is Washing Your Girlfriend's Clothes An Act Of Love Or Foolishness? (Photos) by Nobody: 10:40pm On May 01, 2017
I can't even be comfortable allowing a guy wash my undies, ontop wetin na?, I have never dated a guy that washed my clothes, maybe I have never dated a guy that loved me self grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Washing Your Girlfriend's Clothes An Act Of Love Or Foolishness? (Photos) by Sunofgod(m): 10:41pm On May 01, 2017
How can a guy wash period stained undies........ Tufia!

1 Like

Re: Is Washing Your Girlfriend's Clothes An Act Of Love Or Foolishness? (Photos) by Diplomaticbeing(m): 10:41pm On May 01, 2017
I don't see a happy and healthy romantic relationship without an ingredient of self-servility from both parties involved towards each other. But then, since for instance; freedom of information doesn't automatically permits act of stupidity, therefore there's always an exception, and do's and don'ts. To this end, I'll say to each his own.
Re: Is Washing Your Girlfriend's Clothes An Act Of Love Or Foolishness? (Photos) by IRobot7(m): 10:41pm On May 01, 2017
No, provided she washes yours too atimes or you guys chose to swap.
Re: Is Washing Your Girlfriend's Clothes An Act Of Love Or Foolishness? (Photos) by bukynkwuenu: 10:41pm On May 01, 2017
is an act of afonja......i saw alot of married men washing der girlfriends clothes in ado-ekiti when I served there lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: Is Washing Your Girlfriend's Clothes An Act Of Love Or Foolishness? (Photos) by Nobody: 10:42pm On May 01, 2017
Marksule:
Lol..except them shake my Bottle 4 Village
. I am rolling on the bed. Looool

1 Like

Re: Is Washing Your Girlfriend's Clothes An Act Of Love Or Foolishness? (Photos) by KKKWHITE(m): 10:42pm On May 01, 2017
Life is about give and get
Re: Is Washing Your Girlfriend's Clothes An Act Of Love Or Foolishness? (Photos) by Philinho(m): 10:43pm On May 01, 2017
if she's sick n it's a serious relationship, why not? I'll wash but minus undies iooooo
Re: Is Washing Your Girlfriend's Clothes An Act Of Love Or Foolishness? (Photos) by Damfostopper(m): 10:43pm On May 01, 2017
topics I Dnt give a fvck about

Re: Is Washing Your Girlfriend's Clothes An Act Of Love Or Foolishness? (Photos) by Akalia(m): 10:44pm On May 01, 2017
Why not, if she is a lady and not some bad ass bitch.

1 Like

Re: Is Washing Your Girlfriend's Clothes An Act Of Love Or Foolishness? (Photos) by Nobody: 10:45pm On May 01, 2017
It's not love nor foolishness but I abscond from such romantic flexibility.

1 Like

Re: Is Washing Your Girlfriend's Clothes An Act Of Love Or Foolishness? (Photos) by Akalia(m): 10:46pm On May 01, 2017
2dugged:
I can't even be comfortable allowing a guy wash my undies, ontop wetin na?, I have never dated a guy that washed my clothes, maybe I have never dated a guy that loved me self grin
eh ya. You will meet a guy that will love you to a fault IJN.....?
Re: Is Washing Your Girlfriend's Clothes An Act Of Love Or Foolishness? (Photos) by boiz2men(m): 10:46pm On May 01, 2017
Headlesschicken:
undecided I used to wash my girls clothe wen she comes visiting while she does d cooking,I just don't c it as anything, sometimes i even do d cooking, most of d gals v bin wiv,do love d sh!t outta me....

for a guy who has a job... washing his own clothes is a huge task not to talk of washing anothers... i ttake it that as at the time u did this for ya babe.. u were jobless...

3 Likes

Re: Is Washing Your Girlfriend's Clothes An Act Of Love Or Foolishness? (Photos) by Slurity(m): 10:46pm On May 01, 2017
I dey come

Re: Is Washing Your Girlfriend's Clothes An Act Of Love Or Foolishness? (Photos) by lilyheaven: 10:46pm On May 01, 2017
Re: Is Washing Your Girlfriend's Clothes An Act Of Love Or Foolishness? (Photos) by Nobody: 10:47pm On May 01, 2017
Useless Question

3 Likes

Re: Is Washing Your Girlfriend's Clothes An Act Of Love Or Foolishness? (Photos) by aolawale025: 10:47pm On May 01, 2017
Some women don't know how to appreciate such simple acts of love. They would one day tell their friends the guy is mumu

1 Like

Re: Is Washing Your Girlfriend's Clothes An Act Of Love Or Foolishness? (Photos) by DavidEsq(m): 10:47pm On May 01, 2017
dsmooth1:
hmmmm..well it depends on the condition she is..if pregnant may wash 1or 2,
if hill will surly do d washing
if perfectly ok noting lyk washin except.....hmmm u knw
but ontop undies..i coment my reserv till mr lai retract his statement that jollof rice from senegal is the best
Why crase ppl full NL like dis na
Re: Is Washing Your Girlfriend's Clothes An Act Of Love Or Foolishness? (Photos) by Nobody: 10:47pm On May 01, 2017
Akalia:
eh ya. You will meet a guy that will love you to a faulty IJN.....?
Amen ooooo

1 Like 1 Share

Safiaa:
I just feel uncomfortable with people washing my things. I'd rather do it myself please.

Same here.. Even as a guy.
I dont like people doing laundry fr me.. I'd rather pay a dry cleaner.
Maybe in the future I will get used to it shaa..

1 Like

Re: Is Washing Your Girlfriend's Clothes An Act Of Love Or Foolishness? (Photos) by nairamaverick(m): 10:48pm On May 01, 2017
Funny how it is okay for her to wash your clothes but you can't wash hers...

If I'm doing my laundry and I see her clothes or I see her washing I can decide to join her even if it is underwear, but I would not go and pack her clothes and start washing and I don't expect her to do the same either.

But, a big no if she's the lazy type who let's clothes pile up.

I have joined female friends to wash their, so my babe na small thing.

2 Likes

Re: Is Washing Your Girlfriend's Clothes An Act Of Love Or Foolishness? (Photos) by NEROSKY(m): 10:49pm On May 01, 2017
foolishness, depends on the condition tho.

1 Like

Re: Is Washing Your Girlfriend's Clothes An Act Of Love Or Foolishness? (Photos) by odinga1of: 10:50pm On May 01, 2017
Foolishness at it's peak

1 Like

Re: Is Washing Your Girlfriend's Clothes An Act Of Love Or Foolishness? (Photos) by Nobody: 10:51pm On May 01, 2017
Which kain topic b this? sad embarassed undecided
Re: Is Washing Your Girlfriend's Clothes An Act Of Love Or Foolishness? (Photos) by khalids: 10:51pm On May 01, 2017
i always knew that most of these nairaland handles actually belonged to women just pretending to be men online....Wash ko, fry ni...

2 Likes

Re: Is Washing Your Girlfriend's Clothes An Act Of Love Or Foolishness? (Photos) by lilyheaven: 10:51pm On May 01, 2017
2dugged:
I think you should try it, believe me , he will do the washing, but it is not an every day thing, just once in awhile

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

I Nearly Toast My Friends Mother Yesterday God Save Me. / She Is Frustrating My Life, Just After I Officially Proposed To Her / Ladies, How Do You Feel About Men With Stretch Marks?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.