Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,779 members, 7,802,402 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:46 PM

5 Things To Know Before Attending Gtbank Food And Drink - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / 5 Things To Know Before Attending Gtbank Food And Drink (1733 Views)

Highlights Of The Gtbank Food And Drink Festival 2019 / Gtbank Food And Drinks Festival 2019 / Coca-Cola Launches First Alcoholic Drink (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Things To Know Before Attending Gtbank Food And Drink by MrAwePresident: 8:03am On May 01, 2017
1. The crowd will increase exponentially with time till it becomes difficult to move around. So go early

2. Nothing is free, not the food nor the drink. Everything has a starting price of 500 naira and the average price of commodities is 1000 naira. So plan a budget

3. There are a lot of single and searching girls in the venue. They are exceptional beautiful women too, but in ratio a lot of women attended yesterday's program relative to men. So package yourself

4. You don't have to be a Gtbank customer. So everyone is invited.

5. There's a high focus on foreign foods,desserts and drinks. So don't go thinking you may find exotic amala and egusi soup. You may however find exotic akara

Attend today's own at water corporation, oniru,ikoyi

Here's a list of all the businesses that signed up to showcase and sell their products
Candy town ng
Coco ribbon doughnut
Cake flair
Limlim dried fruits
Donuts and crumbs
Reddish chronicles
Bubble tii

Mehilas_bake
Honey frosting cake
IG @honeyfrosting
Vanilla bake house
@vanillabakehouse
Noodles asunese
Agoyin special
Tastee
Ginger tapas & grill
Laredo
Jamo-afrique restaurant
Afrolems
Breakfast at Eros
Smokey bones restaurant
Chef Benedict
Hse cafe
Xo boutique bakery
Www.iluvdessertsng.com
Proudly 13mins
Ibot exclusive
Delibakes cakes and pastries
Green grill house
Limehouse
Uwa earth food
Nuli juice
Aramis natures superfoods
Simply green juices
Mehilas bake
States farm foods
Kaldi Africa limited
Sweet kiwi Frozen yoghurt
Lekki farms
Nextgen farms
Autumn foods
Art of living Nigeria
Red palm oil
Fresh direct farms
Oryx foods
Baylow foods
Ope farms
Forthworth farms
Farmers place
LA boucherie
NICs butchery
Grandios pap
The fish shop
Mg cube global resources
Acaraje
Celplass farms
Slim olobe
8ttes finger likin chef8tte
Bk foods
Booze culture
Mo -grills
Grind grill
100 hours African restaurant
Foodshack
L'afric restaurant
Nuts about cakes
Linez tea shop
Dumchi foods
Wilson's lemonade
Nadim foods
Candy crush
Brittany s place limited
The snail place
Simply foods Nigeria
The daily bread
The potato twist company
Mimies homemade
Honey's cupcakes
Victoria drinks and extra
Nellie's
Mr ekpa
Vanco smoothies
Sehai foods Ltd
Food convee ltd
Bubez pap
Eleojo foods Nigeria
Lawlas confectionery
Esemdees sweet treat
Frootychoos
3mat
Victoria treats
Chloes Gourmet popcorn
Andie's candies
Moo dairy
Nostalgic African treats
Nikita waffles
I love candy

1 Like

Re: 5 Things To Know Before Attending Gtbank Food And Drink by dingbang(m): 8:07am On May 01, 2017
Nice one . op I sight u wink

1 Like

Re: 5 Things To Know Before Attending Gtbank Food And Drink by MrAwePresident: 8:16am On May 01, 2017
dingbang:
Nice one . op I sight u wink
Well done just find a way to get your number and network across to me this Nairaland messenger is not going through
Re: 5 Things To Know Before Attending Gtbank Food And Drink by dingbang(m): 8:22am On May 01, 2017
MrAwePresident:

Well done just find a way to get your number and network across to me this Nairaland messenger is not going through
mentioned u already.. Thanks
Re: 5 Things To Know Before Attending Gtbank Food And Drink by MrAwePresident: 8:32am On May 01, 2017
dingbang:
mentioned u already.. Thanks
sent it check your balance
Re: 5 Things To Know Before Attending Gtbank Food And Drink by dingbang(m): 8:37am On May 01, 2017
MrAwePresident:
sent it check your balance
wow.. Thanks a lot bro . I really appreciate .. Very grateful.

1 Like

Re: 5 Things To Know Before Attending Gtbank Food And Drink by thesicilian: 8:40am On May 01, 2017
I thought it was going to be completely free for all

1 Like

Re: 5 Things To Know Before Attending Gtbank Food And Drink by MrAwePresident: 8:51am On May 01, 2017
thesicilian:
I thought it was going to be completely free for all
nope the only thing free is entry

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

See How I Prepared This Irresistible Sweet Potatoes Porridge (pics And Vid) / The Okra Soup I Cooked / Please I Want To Make Good Meat Pies And Nigerian Cake

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.