Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,882 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:28 AM

The ‘endure It’ Syndrome: Women, Flee From This! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The ‘endure It’ Syndrome: Women, Flee From This! (13868 Views)

8 Type Of Guys Ladies Should Flee From / Dear Women, Can You Endure 45 Minutes Of Thrusting During Sexual Intercourse? / The ‘endure It’ Syndrome…… How It Plays Out! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

The ‘endure It’ Syndrome: Women, Flee From This! by BaesDiary: 10:57am On May 01, 2017
Because the rate of women that die as a result of 'endure-it-and-hope-it-gets-better' is on the rise, I wrote this:

You both loved each other, yes, you were so much in love with him. He was the only one who makes your world go round. You were fond of each other, and you could not imagine life without him. You blessed the day you met him, he was not perfect, but awesome in his own…..

You got married. This was your dream come true. Yes, you are now married to your beau. You had vowed to be with him, come rain, come sunshine… come all that the world may throw at you….

But then, things changed. It started with a smack, it degenerated to tappings, he uses his belt. No, I am not talking ‘the 50 shades of grey', kinda beating, not the bedroom dominant-submissive# kinda thing…..

I am talking about real beating that ranges from slaps to punches, stamping, boxing and every form of abuse you have been receiving.

You kept quiet, he has apologized. He promised never to lay his hands on you anymore, except he wants to caress you…. He showed how remorseful he was…

Then, it happened again… this time you were the ‘cause’. He told you pushed him too far. He would not have done it again, if you had not called him names and if you had not…..

And just before you knew it, he violated you again, this time harder, you sustained bruises here and there. He was sorry, he did not know what came over him this time. He got you that thing you loved most, he appeased you with gifts, you let go. ‘He is human, isn’t he?’

You got to a point where you can no longer take it. You told his people, they apologized on his behalf, called him to reprimand him, and told you he would never try such again.

But then, it happened again and again and again, you reported to people… you have been told never to keep quiet on such issues. His people told you to endure, your parents told you to manage…they have given you out in marriage, you can’t bring shame to them by going back to their house. Your friends told you that you are even lucky, some girls would do anything to attain that married status you have. So, they advise you to stay for your kids. Your clergy told you to pray. The society expectation of you is to keep up with his ill treatment. You don’t want to be single mother, or separated mom, you dislike such label….

But you die every day, with his raging blows… You die daily from his consistent abuse….

Will you wait till you are beaten to death, before you realize you should have run?

Would you rather die from his constant beating, than live for your children?

Many have towed this path…. Many have endured it, till their last breath was taken. Do you know the percentage of women who die yearly as a result of domestic violence?

RUN SISTER, RUN FOR YOUR LIFE, SAY NO TO THE “ENDURE IT SYNDROME”!

This post first appeared on this blog, Bae's Diary.

Source: http://www.baesdiary.com.ng/2017/03/the-endure-it-syndrome-how-it-plays-out.html#more

Seun, lalasticlala, Mynd44, Ishilove

35 Likes 12 Shares

Re: The ‘endure It’ Syndrome: Women, Flee From This! by 9jayes: 10:58am On May 01, 2017
I pledge never to raise my hand on any woman so help me God

56 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The ‘endure It’ Syndrome: Women, Flee From This! by SuperSuave(m): 10:59am On May 01, 2017
Nice thread

I only read the topic tho grin
Re: The ‘endure It’ Syndrome: Women, Flee From This! by Nobody: 10:59am On May 01, 2017
Mumu syndrome.
It's mostly prevalent with the religious type

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The ‘endure It’ Syndrome: Women, Flee From This! by Cleopatra4(f): 11:06am On May 01, 2017
9jayes:
Never say never!

2 Likes

Re: The ‘endure It’ Syndrome: Women, Flee From This! by Alphamale2017(m): 11:08am On May 01, 2017
Cleopatra4:
Never say never!
some people just can't . it all depends on how they grew up

1 Like

Re: The ‘endure It’ Syndrome: Women, Flee From This! by 9jayes: 11:08am On May 01, 2017
Cleopatra4:

Never say never!
I promise u.

checking her dp...

sorry not you, u don't deserve it
Re: The ‘endure It’ Syndrome: Women, Flee From This! by Alphamale2017(m): 11:10am On May 01, 2017
my sister. anywhere u see beating . run for ur life

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: The ‘endure It’ Syndrome: Women, Flee From This! by Alphamale2017(m): 11:11am On May 01, 2017
9jayes:
I promise u.
checking her dp...
Lmaooo . why u wicked

1 Like

Re: The ‘endure It’ Syndrome: Women, Flee From This! by slawomir: 11:13am On May 01, 2017
any body that try such beating nonsense with my Sisther or female relative because you are the husband or boyfriend is gone.

I will put a bullet in your head. have not hit someone's Sisther. i hate that thing with passion not because I have many Sisthers but I dislike that nonsense.
these were the reason I decided to belong so I can protect my loved ones
I remember those days when one guy in auchi poly was always hitting my cousin. I called him on phone not to touch her again. and he thought I was joking not until the day I drove down to auchi with my real guyz then he now realized I was not a Jew man and he even noticed that me and his own close friend was a brother in the same line of game. since then have not heard about any beating from my cousin

10 Likes

Re: The ‘endure It’ Syndrome: Women, Flee From This! by smartty68(m): 11:13am On May 01, 2017
Why won't there be marital brutalities at homes when most people marry because of what you are and not who you are

You hear statements like;
If she's not beautiful I won't marry her
If he's not handsome or rich I won't marry him
etc...

Where's the character/attitude checking

Marriage is for matured mind - age is just a number and has nothing to do with maturity...

10 Likes

Re: The ‘endure It’ Syndrome: Women, Flee From This! by ogobaby23(f): 11:14am On May 01, 2017
I would rather divorce than endure

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The ‘endure It’ Syndrome: Women, Flee From This! by SuperSuave(m): 11:15am On May 01, 2017
9jayes:

I promise u.

checking her dp...

that's harsh bro angry

Re: The ‘endure It’ Syndrome: Women, Flee From This! by mrphysics(m): 11:15am On May 01, 2017
Honestly women are trying in relationships. And because the male child see themselves as a god, they think they can treat women anyhow. The rate of its increase is quite alarming.

I think those marriage counselors should do more in this area of violence against women, though they can talk alot but it doesn't warrant the kind of abuse they go through simply in the name of relationship.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The ‘endure It’ Syndrome: Women, Flee From This! by KevMitnick: 11:15am On May 01, 2017
I always tell ladies to walk away from both emotionally and physically abusive relationships for the sake of their sanity and most importantly for the sake of their lives. Do not endure any form of abuse.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The ‘endure It’ Syndrome: Women, Flee From This! by Nobody: 11:16am On May 01, 2017
Back to my comment. Emm.. What i'll say is that..... You need to.... Eh.... In short, forget it! Move to the next comment and see if you'll find what you're hoping to see.

A happy new month to those that will like my post smiley
Re: The ‘endure It’ Syndrome: Women, Flee From This! by MhissBelva(f): 11:16am On May 01, 2017
Say no to domestic violence
Re: The ‘endure It’ Syndrome: Women, Flee From This! by mosez346(m): 11:17am On May 01, 2017
9jayes:
Amen ooooo
Re: The ‘endure It’ Syndrome: Women, Flee From This! by Lunagirl(f): 11:18am On May 01, 2017
Final advice for women, never ever stop making money. Don't sacrifice it for anything. The reason why most women can't leave is because they can't afford to be alone with their kids.

Have the number of kids YOU can personally afford and make sure you keep making money to the point that if violence becomes a trend, you can easily leave with your kids.

If you tell these abusive guys to beat their fellow men for road them no go gree o.

But they will come home to form boss for their wives

47 Likes 12 Shares

Re: The ‘endure It’ Syndrome: Women, Flee From This! by Nogodye(m): 11:21am On May 01, 2017
You will see some signs when courting that your fiancee will domestically voilate or abuse you.But some ladies will neglect those signs because of what they recieve or get(material things)from him...No doubt, abusive relationship leads to abusive marriage.When you some domestic voilence signs in your relationship RUN before it leads to marriage that you have to endure till you die in it.

Nice writes up BaesDiary

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The ‘endure It’ Syndrome: Women, Flee From This! by 9jayes: 11:22am On May 01, 2017
Lunagirl:
Them don come
Re: The ‘endure It’ Syndrome: Women, Flee From This! by GuntersChain(m): 11:22am On May 01, 2017
When there religion says for better for worse.
Re: The ‘endure It’ Syndrome: Women, Flee From This! by Nobody: 11:23am On May 01, 2017
There are signs you would have seen in a potential suitor if you don't get carried away by materialism, being in love alone etc that will help than people advising you endure
Re: The ‘endure It’ Syndrome: Women, Flee From This! by Lunagirl(f): 11:23am On May 01, 2017
9jayes:

Them don come

grin grin
Re: The ‘endure It’ Syndrome: Women, Flee From This! by bravesoul247(m): 11:24am On May 01, 2017
Those guys that mostly say they won't hit there women are the ones who end up killing there wives sef. I Just pray God should give me the strength and patience to withstand my future wife's excesses cos women can so push you to the wall.

1 Like

Re: The ‘endure It’ Syndrome: Women, Flee From This! by dangotesmummy: 11:24am On May 01, 2017
When money is involved how can they run?

Even if gentry breaks Mercy's skull or strips her naked in public she won't run because if she runs there'll be no money to slay grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The ‘endure It’ Syndrome: Women, Flee From This! by fatymore(f): 11:27am On May 01, 2017
That's why am scared of relationship.. The line between love and hatred is so tiny you might think they are together... One minute you love, the next minute your heart is full of hatred.. Why is it sooo... One thing I noticed is, when a man start having good sex outside his marriage.,it takes God to reset his brain..and sometimes I don't know why our women too change after getting wedded...
One thing is both parties shouldn't stop what they are known for...
Before it result into fist and fights they should try and amend....
Men loves sex so much that they can forget their whole family.. And women too loves money that they can trade with the devil to have it....
But nobody should stay in a broken marriage..
A woman too can kill

9 Likes

Re: The ‘endure It’ Syndrome: Women, Flee From This! by Rooneyboy(m): 11:28am On May 01, 2017
What about when the reverse is the case?
When she knows that you can never hit her and she takes that as an advantage.
I'm talking from experience and it's not a funny experience.
Slapping and apologizing

8 Likes

Re: The ‘endure It’ Syndrome: Women, Flee From This! by 9jayes: 11:28am On May 01, 2017
fatymore:
K
Fatimah I love u
Re: The ‘endure It’ Syndrome: Women, Flee From This! by dalaman: 11:30am On May 01, 2017
Abuse is part of the human make up. We will always want to dominate others. It's part of the human make up. Institutions that will make sure that domestic abuse is discourage a is what needs to be establish in Nigeria. People are doing it because they can get away with it. If they get punished the abuse will be reduced.

3 Likes

Re: The ‘endure It’ Syndrome: Women, Flee From This! by Pavore9: 11:31am On May 01, 2017
Ironically most of those men who are into domestic violence are sissies when it comes to their fellow men!

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Was My Mother Justified To Slap My Wife? / Happy Birthday To One Of My Sure Nigga Princeakin / Having Sex With A Reverend Sister In A Church Toilet: Whats The Repercussion?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.