Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,952 members, 7,806,758 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:44 PM

Adekunle Gold - Work (official Video) - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Adekunle Gold - Work (official Video) (10197 Views)

My Review of "Pami" by DJ Tunez ft "Wizkid", Omah Lay and Adekunle Gold / Naira Marley X Zlatan - Am I A Yahoo Boy (official Video) / NEW VIDEO: Adekunle Gold – Work (official Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adekunle Gold - Work (official Video) by DavidTheGeek: 1:14pm On May 01, 2017
Re: Adekunle Gold - Work (official Video) by Nobody: 1:22pm On May 01, 2017
Adekunle gold is my Nigeria best artist

This are the kind of artist I can spend 5k to buy their album

Some others I will just wait for alaba to pirate and I buy #200
Re: Adekunle Gold - Work (official Video) by Alexrayz(m): 1:24pm On May 01, 2017
littlewonders:
So all the meat selling stuff we read about was all a shoot scene.

The video shows he's still with YBNL. I'm sure they've either settled their beef or bloggers were on prowl.

Kudos!

As for those hungry bloogers; here is a news to win soul readers.

"My mum last night, was trying to put to bed the more the doctors were persuading her to push! Trying to do doctor's bidding the more volatile the wind became by destroying valuables close to the hospital, immediately the child was born with the umbilical cord still uncut, doctor went blind, I lost my mum and the baby was busy smiling at the computer sets of install at the hospital, nurses seeing this they scamper for their lives."

....if you're ready to know more pm me.

I'll feed people with stories!

Strange just strange sad
Re: Adekunle Gold - Work (official Video) by Revolva(m): 2:47pm On May 01, 2017
great video just watched it now on planet tv
Re: Adekunle Gold - Work (official Video) by banjeezay(m): 10:14pm On May 01, 2017
Benekruku:

Dear God,

Please don't let allow Arsenal FC to qualify for Europa cup

is it the one they've qualified for already?? c'mon they are in the cup finals and their opponent Chelsea will be playing UCL next season..so arsenal fc qualifies automatically even if they lose their cup final

(1) (2) (Reply)

Flavour - Chinny Baby Ft Nawab [DOWNLOAD] / Download Gospel Mixtape: 247ariya Gospel Zone Nonstop Mix – DJ Kas / Dj Vetkuk Vs Mahoota Ft. Dr. Malinga – Via Orlando Remake (uhuru Mix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.