Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,282 members, 7,807,948 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:39 PM

Olx crazy prices - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Olx crazy prices (3339 Views)

6 Crazy Vehicles Built & Used In Nazi Germany During 2nd World War (photos) / Nigerian Man Builds A Mini Jeep, Calls It Crazy Camel / OLX Donates Raincoats To LASTMA As A Token Of Their Appreciation (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olx crazy prices by diportivo: 4:11pm On May 03, 2017
thebigkendo:

hahaha baba i dey Ijede, i no mind come replace Nurey for the matter

free beer kee u there!! tongue tongue

who knows, maybe weekend we fit dey opposite for that nkwobi place wink
Re: Olx crazy prices by LeJeun3: 5:11pm On May 03, 2017

In other words the price is justified?!

Re: Olx crazy prices by thebigkendo(m): 6:32pm On May 03, 2017
diportivo:

free beer kee u there!! tongue tongue

who knows, maybe weekend we fit dey opposite for that nkwobi place wink

hahaha Nkwobi na my area, i no too gbadun Be-Happy because people go reason say person wan go do Olosho

1 Like

Re: Olx crazy prices by Readonee35L(m): 8:24pm On May 03, 2017
thebigkendo:

hahaha Nkwobi na my area, i no too gbadun Be-Happy because people go reason say person wan go do Olosho
grin

Re: Olx crazy prices by sultaan(m): 3:08am On May 04, 2017
Nigerians who love Toyota are like that. Sometimes love is madness in the eyes of others.

A lot of people consider what they sell their car for after 3 years of use as their main criteria for purchase rather than their satisfaction with the car over the same period of time.
Re: Olx crazy prices by diportivo: 9:46am On May 04, 2017
thebigkendo:

correct guy

I go pm u

nkwobi it is grin
Re: Olx crazy prices by erico2k2(m): 12:32pm On May 04, 2017
diportivo:

correct guy

I go pm u

nkwobi it is grin
Guy howfah U told me bout someone who converted ur borther's RR sport, is he still game?
Re: Olx crazy prices by diportivo: 1:57pm On May 04, 2017
erico2k2:

Guy howfah U told me bout someone who converted ur borther's RR sport, is he still game?

bros

yes he is

guy doesn't av any oda job

wen u r around and ready,pm me for his details
Re: Olx crazy prices by erico2k2(m): 1:59pm On May 04, 2017
diportivo:

bros

yes he is

guy doesn't av any oda job

wen u r around and ready,pm me for his details
I wan get materials 4 ground B4 I ship cos I will have limited time on ground anhow wassap me +xxxxxx, plz confirm U wrote the number down so I delete it frm here thanks
Re: Olx crazy prices by diportivo: 3:26pm On May 04, 2017
erico2k2:

I wan get materials 4 ground B4 I ship cos I will have limited time on ground anhow wassap me +905338241*** plz confirm U wrote the number down so I delete it frm here thanks

confirmed
Re: Olx crazy prices by erico2k2(m): 3:46pm On May 04, 2017
diportivo:

confirmed
Noted, wassap me and edit/modify my number inside ur reply plz.
Re: Olx crazy prices by Danfuster(m): 10:16am On May 31, 2017
Readonee35L:

One thing I always tell people.
Is get Value for your money.
Rather than me spending 7million Naira on a tokunbo Corolla .
I'd rather a buy.
2012 Tl Sh Awd
2014 Accord Touring V6
2014camry V6
2012 is350
2012 C350 Rwd
2011 E350 Rwd

2013 Maxima v6
All toks
Look at this nice list of Standard cars with roaring V6, nice interior and a bad ass Body.
I go na tokunbo Corolla for 7million. I one buy
Ogun kill the Corolla angry

The bolded caught my my attention, i beg to know why you choose the RWD over the 4matic considering you mentioned AWD on the TL SH...curious me
Re: Olx crazy prices by Nobody: 11:52am On May 31, 2017
nurey:
The car is worth that price

Quote me badly and see if I don't run you and your car over with my battle tank
It's not easy using the car with fukefuke suspension... Xterra or whatever
Re: Olx crazy prices by Readonee35L(m): 12:11pm On May 31, 2017
Danfuster:

The bolded caught my my attention, i beg to know why you choose the RWD over the 4matic considering you mentioned AWD on the TL SH...curious me
Well .
The Acura Tl Sh-awd has a 3.7L V6 ( more power ) against the normal front wheel drive trim (3.5L V6). The reason why i chose it is because of more Power and functions . It has more buttons.

I prefer the Rwd Benz Sedan against the 4matic.
Reasons
1. Better Mpg
2. No worries of a damaged drive shaft (4matic) which is expensive to fix.
3. They are fun to drive . You can spin their wheels and drift them round the corner smiley .
4. The 4matic has no use in Nigeria.
We have no snow. And you can't even take it off road because the average Nigerian road will ruin the legs of your car so you won't even drive a Awd sedan with low ground clearance on such road.
The only advantage is if you live in an area with lots of sand like around the beach or when you have snow.
Aside that awd in sedans is a total waste.
But it increases traction in drag races and less wheel spin.

1 Like

Re: Olx crazy prices by erico2k2(m): 1:31pm On May 31, 2017
Readonee35L:
Can you imagine this level of FĂșckery??
I was scrolling through olx in search of a Corolla.
Then i saw this Add.

2016 Corolla
Nigerian used
Registered.
That has been in an accident .
And it's not even repaired.
For 7million naira!!!!. Non negotiable
My mood changed and I felt like calling the guy and inviting him for the beating of his life.

Many are mad.
How much is the brand new of the car self . Or even a clean title toks.
The guy must think the car is a 2018 Toyota Avalon .

Here is the link
https://www./m/ad/a-mint-condition-2016-newly-bought-toyota-camry-partially-accidented-ID15PPLj.html?code=14fcb64041
So U think that's 2much ?
Re: Olx crazy prices by Readonee35L(m): 3:00pm On May 31, 2017
erico2k2:

So U think that's 2much ?
What is too much?
Re: Olx crazy prices by Danfuster(m): 3:17pm On May 31, 2017
Readonee35L:

Well .
The Acura Tl Sh-awd has a 3.7L V6 ( more power ) against the normal front wheel drive trim (3.5L V6). The reason why i chose it is because of more Power and functions . It has more buttons.

I prefer the Rwd Benz Sedan against the 4matic.
Reasons
1. Better Mpg
2. No worries of a damaged drive shaft (4matic) which is expensive to fix.
3. They are fun to drive . You can spin their wheels and drift them round the corner smiley .
4. The 4matic has no use in Nigeria.

We have no snow. And you can't even take it off road because the average Nigerian road will ruin the legs of your car so you won't even drive a Awd sedan with low ground clearance on such road.
The only advantage is if you live in an area with lots of sand like around the beach or when you have snow.
Aside that awd in sedans is a total waste.
But it increases traction in drag races and less wheel spin.

Gracias Amigo... you do know your onions, i was actually wanting to know if your thought was same as mine. people on this part of the planet buy the 4matic for showoff, some don't even know it's purpose.

Do you know you can't run staggered wheel set on 4matic variant, as you can run whatever staggered set on the RWD.
Re: Olx crazy prices by erico2k2(m): 3:55pm On May 31, 2017
Readonee35L:

What is too much?
Cost of the car
Re: Olx crazy prices by Readonee35L(m): 7:09pm On May 31, 2017
Danfuster:

Gracias Amigo... you do know your onions, i was actually wanting to know if your thought was same as mine. people on this part of the planet buy the 4matic for showoff, some don't even know it's purpose.

Do you know you can't run staggered wheel set on 4matic variant, as you can run whatever staggered set on the RWD.
You are very correct.
Whenever I get a sedan soon.
I'm getting Vossen Staggered wheels.

Most people don't know what 4matic stands for.
They just follow the badge .
Any Mercedes Benz with 4matic is God lol...

The performance variant of Mercedes are Rwd....
Re: Olx crazy prices by kingreign(m): 8:08pm On May 31, 2017
Readonee35L:

You are very correct.

Test drive a RWD E550 with Faulty ESB, BAS, and ABS in a very wet curvy road on high speed, you'd know what it means to have your life flashing before your very eyes.
Re: Olx crazy prices by Readonee35L(m): 9:33pm On May 31, 2017
kingreign:

Test drive a RWD E550 with Faulty ESB, BAS, and ABS in a very wet curvy road on high speed, you'd know what it means to have your life flashing before your very eyes.
Why do you have to compare an abused rwd e550? Same applies to a 4matic with such faulty systems . It will experience almost same symptoms but traction will be a little better.

Besides having those electronic system off doesn't mean you'll spin out of control . For God's Sake the e550 is not even up to 450hp.

If you know how to drive . You won't get your self killed.
People drive big block rwd V8 with twin turbo chargers pouring 1200hp . And they do just fine.
This cars have no esp , vsc or even abs.
It's just the driver and the motor . No computers .
Complete drive by cable.
Real drivers don't need computers correcting their errors for them.

We are in the generation where 80% of the population can't drive a manual transmission vehicle.
Driverless cars are coming soon.
What next??
Machines that will wipe our butts grin

1 Like

Re: Olx crazy prices by kingreign(m): 6:47am On Jun 01, 2017
Readonee35L:

Why do you have to compare an abused rwd e550? Same applies to a 4matic with such faulty systems . It will experience almost same symptoms but traction will be a little better.

Besides having does electronic system off doesn't mean you'll spin out of control . For God's Sake the e550 is not even up to 450hp.

People drive big block rwd V8 with twin turbo chargers pouring 1200hp . And they do just fine.
Complete drive by cable.

We are in the generation where 80% of the population can't drive a manual transmission vehicle.
What next??
grin
Re: Olx crazy prices by Danfuster(m): 12:34pm On Jun 03, 2017
Readonee35L:

You are very correct.

nothing looks better than a staggered set with 2-3 degree of negative camber, it lets you put your foot more on the throttle around corners and the stance is just cool. when you get your sedan, be sure your car can handle the staggered sets or you risk damaging your drive train due to increase in gear ratio. but there's always a safe range to all that.
Re: Olx crazy prices by Danfuster(m): 12:55pm On Jun 03, 2017
Readonee35L:

Besides having those electronic system off doesn't mean you'll spin out of control . For God's Sake the e550 is not even up to 450hp.

Complete drive by cable.

What next??

Lmao grin grin at the embolden bro, it exist already https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gXva5U1HN5I

i'm seriously disappointed King.reign will compare such abused car in such context.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Speedometer Readings...are They The Same? / Toyota Or Honda, Which One Is Better? / 2006 Toyota Avalon Vs 2006 Lexus ES 350

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.