Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,844 members, 7,806,384 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:36 PM

Rotimi Amaechi And Femi Fani-Kayode On Channels TV As They Slog It Out (Video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rotimi Amaechi And Femi Fani-Kayode On Channels TV As They Slog It Out (Video) (68778 Views)

Femi Fani-Kayode On Sylvanus Adiewere Nsofor, Nigerian Ambassador To USA / Ruga: Atiku Vs Femi Fani-Kayode On Twitter / Church Of Satan Tackles Fani kayode on Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rotimi Amaechi And Femi Fani-Kayode On Channels TV As They Slog It Out (Video) by hollawaley2: 2:00pm On May 01, 2017
Former Rivers State Governor, Hon.Rotimi Amaechi was the special guest on Channel's Tv
Programme, HardCopy. The Transport Minister Accused The Former Minister of Aviation Mr Femi Fani Kayode Of Embezzling 2 Billion Naira Earmarked For The Reconstruction Of Portharcourt Int'l Airport.
He also added "We are not on the same level, He is not a character for me to talk about". He said there is evidence and that he is ready to provide it. Mr.Femi Fani Kayode On the other hand denied the allegation he added that julius berger was give 1.5Billion Out of the money, that he didn't touch a percent of the money.
Watch-
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E3wU_PXVC3M

4 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Rotimi Amaechi And Femi Fani-Kayode On Channels TV As They Slog It Out (Video) by anitapreeti(f): 2:06pm On May 01, 2017
angry

But wait ooo
Am I FTC?
This calls for a celebration grin grin
FTC for the first time ever!!

10 Likes

Re: Rotimi Amaechi And Femi Fani-Kayode On Channels TV As They Slog It Out (Video) by subtlemee(f): 2:07pm On May 01, 2017
All of em' are crooks of the same origin

144 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Rotimi Amaechi And Femi Fani-Kayode On Channels TV As They Slog It Out (Video) by Etzakoos(m): 2:10pm On May 01, 2017
Bird Of Same Feathers....Ambassador Of Poverty, Dubious Sit-tight Fellow

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rotimi Amaechi And Femi Fani-Kayode On Channels TV As They Slog It Out (Video) by Partnerbiz(f): 2:10pm On May 01, 2017
Make i balance well watch this one cos I sure FFK go finish like like Joshua and klitshiko.

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Rotimi Amaechi And Femi Fani-Kayode On Channels TV As They Slog It Out (Video) by Sunnick(m): 2:10pm On May 01, 2017
Who is deceiving who?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rotimi Amaechi And Femi Fani-Kayode On Channels TV As They Slog It Out (Video) by FriendNG: 2:11pm On May 01, 2017
Who should we believe now? I stand with Amechi. Ffk is a known liar.

122 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Rotimi Amaechi And Femi Fani-Kayode On Channels TV As They Slog It Out (Video) by greatgod2012(f): 2:12pm On May 01, 2017
All of them are liars, corrupt individuals! l mean........ all Nigeria politicians!

144 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Rotimi Amaechi And Femi Fani-Kayode On Channels TV As They Slog It Out (Video) by Young03(m): 2:14pm On May 01, 2017
Amechi we know FFk stole more than that amount but what of the one u stole?
U stole 3tyms wat he stole
thieves

205 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Rotimi Amaechi And Femi Fani-Kayode On Channels TV As They Slog It Out (Video) by Young03(m): 2:14pm On May 01, 2017
Amechi we know FFk stole more than that amount but what of the one u stole?
U stole 3tyms wat he stole
thieves

9 Likes

Re: Rotimi Amaechi And Femi Fani-Kayode On Channels TV As They Slog It Out (Video) by ikaboy: 2:14pm On May 01, 2017
Fani criminal. Runs in his blood

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rotimi Amaechi And Femi Fani-Kayode On Channels TV As They Slog It Out (Video) by Miles300: 2:14pm On May 01, 2017
Even tho we know both of them are crooks , fani is quite an intellectual ! See step by step details which is convincing to believe even if him dey lie ! Ameachi is just a typical Nigerian politician ...

307 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Rotimi Amaechi And Femi Fani-Kayode On Channels TV As They Slog It Out (Video) by omaguibu(m): 2:16pm On May 01, 2017
Some people's boldness in telling a lie is very big problem in Nigeria. FFK, your response was Queens lyrics

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Rotimi Amaechi And Femi Fani-Kayode On Channels TV As They Slog It Out (Video) by omaguibu(m): 2:24pm On May 01, 2017
FriendNG:
Who should we believe now? I stand with Amechi. Ffk is a known liar.
As for lies, FFK no see Amaechi back.

200 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Rotimi Amaechi And Femi Fani-Kayode On Channels TV As They Slog It Out (Video) by richidinho(m): 2:53pm On May 01, 2017
u mean to say

Lootimi Amaechi

83 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Rotimi Amaechi And Femi Fani-Kayode On Channels TV As They Slog It Out (Video) by jieta: 3:09pm On May 01, 2017
both of them are criminals so i can't vouch for any.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rotimi Amaechi And Femi Fani-Kayode On Channels TV As They Slog It Out (Video) by Ralphdan(m): 3:13pm On May 01, 2017
Rebranded thieves

7 Likes

Re: Rotimi Amaechi And Femi Fani-Kayode On Channels TV As They Slog It Out (Video) by EddyNumerouno(m): 3:13pm On May 01, 2017
Be back
Re: Rotimi Amaechi And Femi Fani-Kayode On Channels TV As They Slog It Out (Video) by Nobody: 3:14pm On May 01, 2017
Their concern
Re: Rotimi Amaechi And Femi Fani-Kayode On Channels TV As They Slog It Out (Video) by sotall(m): 3:14pm On May 01, 2017
ok
Re: Rotimi Amaechi And Femi Fani-Kayode On Channels TV As They Slog It Out (Video) by madridguy(m): 3:14pm On May 01, 2017
grin

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Amaechi And Femi Fani-Kayode On Channels TV As They Slog It Out (Video) by 0955eb027(m): 3:15pm On May 01, 2017
Birds of a feather.

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Amaechi And Femi Fani-Kayode On Channels TV As They Slog It Out (Video) by Noblesoul123: 3:15pm On May 01, 2017
Naija don tire me.

Even Amaechi now sees himself as a Saint?

74 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rotimi Amaechi And Femi Fani-Kayode On Channels TV As They Slog It Out (Video) by ichommy(m): 3:16pm On May 01, 2017
grin grin
Re: Rotimi Amaechi And Femi Fani-Kayode On Channels TV As They Slog It Out (Video) by eyeview: 3:16pm On May 01, 2017
Rotimi Amaechi's lies are always insulting to the common sense.

But that fund he accused FFK for were dispensed during Borisade's era as minister for aviation.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rotimi Amaechi And Femi Fani-Kayode On Channels TV As They Slog It Out (Video) by Nobody: 3:18pm On May 01, 2017
Pot $ kettle

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Amaechi And Femi Fani-Kayode On Channels TV As They Slog It Out (Video) by otijah2: 3:18pm On May 01, 2017
I think FFK is making clear points here, Amaechi is just full of hate for FFK that's all. FFK made it clearer that the money wasn't paid in during his tenure and even when he came in, they made sure the airport was commissioned Which Amaechi is aware of.

So I think Amaechi is suffering from hatred period.

Though both of them are THIEVES

72 Likes 6 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Orobosa Sophia Igbinedion Weds Umar Ibrahim Mantu (Photos) / Dino Malaye Hugs Saraki Tightly, Congratulates Him On His Victory (Photos) / ENDSARS: Protesters Hold Sunday Service Outside Lagos State Govt House (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.