Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,406 members, 7,808,448 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:03 PM

Isaac Obe: Ex-Youth President Murdered In Eleme, Rivers (Graphic Photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Isaac Obe: Ex-Youth President Murdered In Eleme, Rivers (Graphic Photo) (33697 Views)

Wike Demolishes Prodest Hotel, Eleme In Rivers State (Pictures) / Amaechi Welcomes Thousands Of PDP Members To APC In Eleme, Rivers / We Will Ensure Nnamdi Kanu Is Declared A Terrorist - Arewa Youth President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Isaac Obe: Ex-Youth President Murdered In Eleme, Rivers (Graphic Photo) by Viking007(m): 4:04pm On May 01, 2017
sarrki:

Why not breath gently

So that you can contribute meaningfully to the development of our great country
cheesy
Re: Isaac Obe: Ex-Youth President Murdered In Eleme, Rivers (Graphic Photo) by ekojoe(m): 4:04pm On May 01, 2017
Amarabae:
excuse me, what do you take everyday that gives you the energy to be on nairaland 24/7? You don't get tired, whats the motivation?

We know his Sponsors
Re: Isaac Obe: Ex-Youth President Murdered In Eleme, Rivers (Graphic Photo) by fratermathy(m): 4:04pm On May 01, 2017
Nor be Rivers State again?

I'm not surprised!
Re: Isaac Obe: Ex-Youth President Murdered In Eleme, Rivers (Graphic Photo) by Redhot111(m): 4:05pm On May 01, 2017
Rivers state.... Rivers of blood

1 Like

Re: Isaac Obe: Ex-Youth President Murdered In Eleme, Rivers (Graphic Photo) by Smilelo(m): 4:05pm On May 01, 2017
My cousin was also murder that day. God will not forgive them. His name is Etieno Rest in Peace
Re: Isaac Obe: Ex-Youth President Murdered In Eleme, Rivers (Graphic Photo) by Abduletudaye(m): 4:07pm On May 01, 2017
For God sake, why would a man murder another man?? Whats the gain? I mean really?

Taking another life one cant create??

Its diminishing.

God help the masses in Eleme and Rivers as a whole.

amen.
Re: Isaac Obe: Ex-Youth President Murdered In Eleme, Rivers (Graphic Photo) by nengibo: 4:07pm On May 01, 2017
fratermathy:
Nor be Rivers State again?

I'm not surprised!
Calm down oh, Delta state no be Canada
Re: Isaac Obe: Ex-Youth President Murdered In Eleme, Rivers (Graphic Photo) by Jabioro: 4:07pm On May 01, 2017
Peace has gone out of Port Harcourt, the leading state government is hapless, Wike created many moles for election and now those mole has grown to monsters..
Re: Isaac Obe: Ex-Youth President Murdered In Eleme, Rivers (Graphic Photo) by olumide81(m): 4:09pm On May 01, 2017
Hmmm, I served in his community, a strong man though. RIP
Re: Isaac Obe: Ex-Youth President Murdered In Eleme, Rivers (Graphic Photo) by Uteghe(m): 4:09pm On May 01, 2017
cool cool When the WIKEd is on the throne,people mourn.

1 Like

Re: Isaac Obe: Ex-Youth President Murdered In Eleme, Rivers (Graphic Photo) by charlesucheh(m): 4:11pm On May 01, 2017
can you imagine!!!!

Re: Isaac Obe: Ex-Youth President Murdered In Eleme, Rivers (Graphic Photo) by sarrki(m): 4:15pm On May 01, 2017
Amarabae:
excuse me, what do you take everyday that gives you the energy to be on nairaland 24/7? You don't get tired, whats the motivation?

How do you know Amara baby ?
Re: Isaac Obe: Ex-Youth President Murdered In Eleme, Rivers (Graphic Photo) by Whitemoney: 4:16pm On May 01, 2017
sarrki:
Apologies to rivers indigene

Why is rivers associated to kidnapping and violent

This is the time for good citizens of rivers to speak out
oga your English self need serious rehab...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Isaac Obe: Ex-Youth President Murdered In Eleme, Rivers (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 4:16pm On May 01, 2017
HungerBAD:
Soon and very soon.

The United Nations Will declare all male 18 and above,as endangered species in Rivers State.

Just as they will soon declare all children living in Kano,as endangered too. Just yesterday,a 6 months baby was molested in Kano and another was burnt with a hot pressing Iron.

Rivers State is so synonymous with deaths,that we are no longer moved by anything there again. Infact,if in a week some heads are not chopped off,or one community/youth leader hacked down brutally, we would be forced to ask them in Rivers if everything is okay there.

Violence and Death is the new normal in Rivers now.

Rivers State is the new "Merchant Of Deaths" in Nigeria,and my condolences to everybody that lives there.

Arrant nonsense for likes. Must you discredit a whole State 'cause of some political affiliated killings?.

1 Like

Re: Isaac Obe: Ex-Youth President Murdered In Eleme, Rivers (Graphic Photo) by CXLVII: 4:19pm On May 01, 2017
Eleme is an APC territory so we know the sponsors!

I just know in the "River State" a reprisal is bound to happen!
Re: Isaac Obe: Ex-Youth President Murdered In Eleme, Rivers (Graphic Photo) by CXLVII: 4:20pm On May 01, 2017
kimbra:
Arrant nonsense for likes. Must you discredit a whole State 'cause of some political affiliated killings?.

Hello! Truth be told, outside terrorism, Rivers state is next in line when it come to bloodshed. undisputable!

2 Likes

Re: Isaac Obe: Ex-Youth President Murdered In Eleme, Rivers (Graphic Photo) by engrlarex(m): 4:24pm On May 01, 2017
Rivers state is a cursed state.

1 Like

Re: Isaac Obe: Ex-Youth President Murdered In Eleme, Rivers (Graphic Photo) by EmekaBlue(m): 4:32pm On May 01, 2017
portharcourt and d whole rivers is just full of bar chilling youths..Y cultism rules there. they just dropped down a point man
Re: Isaac Obe: Ex-Youth President Murdered In Eleme, Rivers (Graphic Photo) by notjustakuki: 4:44pm On May 01, 2017
ebosie11:
The member representing Eleme Constituency in the Rivers State House of Assembly, Hon. Josiah Olu,  has condemned the gruesome murder  of the former Alode youth president, Mr. Isaac Obe, and the unnecessary destruction of properties in parts of Eleme .

The Lawmaker  described the murder as inhuman, and barbaric and urged the security agencies to ensure that the perpetrators and their sponsors are punished.

In a release in Portharcourt, signed by his office,  the lawmaker  said that the killing of  Mr. Isaac Obe posed a significant danger to the effort to restore peace to the communities in Eleme and said the act was perpetrated by those intent on constituting road blocks against peace and progress in Eleme.

He said that all efforts must be made to fish out all those remotely and actively involved in the murder and bring them to justice so as to send the message that such criminal acts are not parts of what Eleme is known for .
"We demand for added efforts on the parts of the security agencies to ensure that all those directly and remotely involved in the killing of Mr. Obe are arrested  and brought to justice. I will use every element within my reach to manage and ensure that these heinous crime does not go unpunished," he said .

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/05/eleme-killings-lawmaker-condemns-murder.html?m=1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FrlYcu_n-4A
Re: Isaac Obe: Ex-Youth President Murdered In Eleme, Rivers (Graphic Photo) by fratermathy(m): 4:45pm On May 01, 2017
nengibo:

Calm down oh, Delta state no be Canada

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Guy, you can't compare Delta to Rivers in terms of assassination and killings na. We have our own unique issues. Rivers State own na killing of people... cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Isaac Obe: Ex-Youth President Murdered In Eleme, Rivers (Graphic Photo) by kuchikau: 4:50pm On May 01, 2017
...........Let me use dis opportunity to advise guys who foolishily follow/live their lives to please girls. U are on ur way to your early grave.
See the way nairalanders adores some stupid girls here makes me go gaga. I dont really undastand whats so special about their toto or nyash or breast.
It takes only a woman to bring a very strong man to his knees.
For Gods sake why do men follow women about like sheep with direction.
A gal dat mensturates evry 28days, wets her dirty smelling pants, yet u behave like an idiot before her. Wetin they hungry u for her stupid body?
ThankGod for my kind of friends.
Re: Isaac Obe: Ex-Youth President Murdered In Eleme, Rivers (Graphic Photo) by GeniusDavid(m): 4:52pm On May 01, 2017
Not trying to say anyone is innocent but during Rotimi Amaechi's time we heard of nothing like this. You know what happens when lots of arms are brought in for election and cannot be retrieved back? Well this! Security wise Rivers State is in a big mess and all the state governor does is boast of just "Roads" yes Road repairs. On the other hand Eleme is a very strong political ground. Everything is about APC and PDP even occasions and ceremonies. I know for sure the deceased was an APC stalwart. All we need is peace in Port Harcourt.

2 Likes

Re: Isaac Obe: Ex-Youth President Murdered In Eleme, Rivers (Graphic Photo) by figure007(m): 4:55pm On May 01, 2017
Sometimes when I sit down to think about why prayers are not answered...i last resolve to the blood of innocent souls crying ... Bloodshed everywhere ... You see your fellow being and murder him/her .... There is no doubt the end is near...the bible is complete ... God have mercy
Re: Isaac Obe: Ex-Youth President Murdered In Eleme, Rivers (Graphic Photo) by Antina(f): 4:59pm On May 01, 2017
These people!! may God soften their hearts.

Especially that Ogoni road, u must not try to take it anything after 4 O'clock, if you do, u are on ur own. undecided
Re: Isaac Obe: Ex-Youth President Murdered In Eleme, Rivers (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 5:00pm On May 01, 2017
Yesterday 7 lives were taken in Ihuaje community, Ahoada East. Few days ago 2 lives taken and beheaded in Akabuka, ONELGA., but media no report am.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Isaac Obe: Ex-Youth President Murdered In Eleme, Rivers (Graphic Photo) by hisgrace090: 5:07pm On May 01, 2017
I shout!! "Rivers of blood"
Re: Isaac Obe: Ex-Youth President Murdered In Eleme, Rivers (Graphic Photo) by Equal2DeTask(m): 5:13pm On May 01, 2017
Amarabae:
lafia weeds
Re: Isaac Obe: Ex-Youth President Murdered In Eleme, Rivers (Graphic Photo) by LorDBolton(m): 5:14pm On May 01, 2017
How many bullets to the chest ?? Chaii
Re: Isaac Obe: Ex-Youth President Murdered In Eleme, Rivers (Graphic Photo) by Tecno66: 5:17pm On May 01, 2017
I guese the end is very very near. Humans killing their kind like chicken. Let killers note that every human blood shared must be accounted for.
ebosie11:
The member representing Eleme Constituency in the Rivers State House of Assembly, Hon. Josiah Olu,  has condemned the gruesome murder  of the former Alode youth president, Mr. Isaac Obe, and the unnecessary destruction of properties in parts of Eleme .

The Lawmaker  described the murder as inhuman, and barbaric and urged the security agencies to ensure that the perpetrators and their sponsors are punished.

In a release in Portharcourt, signed by his office,  the lawmaker  said that the killing of  Mr. Isaac Obe posed a significant danger to the effort to restore peace to the communities in Eleme and said the act was perpetrated by those intent on constituting road blocks against peace and progress in Eleme.

He said that all efforts must be made to fish out all those remotely and actively involved in the murder and bring them to justice so as to send the message that such criminal acts are not parts of what Eleme is known for .
"We demand for added efforts on the parts of the security agencies to ensure that all those directly and remotely involved in the killing of Mr. Obe are arrested  and brought to justice. I will use every element within my reach to manage and ensure that these heinous crime does not go unpunished," he said .

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/05/eleme-killings-lawmaker-condemns-murder.html?m=1
Re: Isaac Obe: Ex-Youth President Murdered In Eleme, Rivers (Graphic Photo) by nengibo: 6:03pm On May 01, 2017
fratermathy:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Guy, you can't compare Delta to Rivers in terms of assassination and killings na. We have our own unique issues. Rivers State own na killing of people... cheesy cheesy cheesy
Na so, maybe na another Delta
Re: Isaac Obe: Ex-Youth President Murdered In Eleme, Rivers (Graphic Photo) by tonio2wo: 6:19pm On May 01, 2017
OrestesDante:
Rivers state is quite violent.

That because all cult groups have been hijacked by apc and pdp, thus the clashes.
Re: Isaac Obe: Ex-Youth President Murdered In Eleme, Rivers (Graphic Photo) by tonio2wo: 6:19pm On May 01, 2017
hisgrace090:
I shout!! "Rivers of blood"

And u become happy! undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Atiku Celebrates Mike Adenuga, The Bull At 70 / Buhari Never Said He Would Declare His Assets Publicly, APC Did - Presidency / Boko Haram Attacks Kwari Yobe, Kills Pastor Luka Levong, 13 Others; Burns Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.