Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,888 members, 7,802,862 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:46 PM

What Would You Do If You Come Home To Find Your Child Like This... - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / What Would You Do If You Come Home To Find Your Child Like This... (1596 Views)

If You Happen To Go To The Abroad Will You Come Back? See This Guy Hilarious Ans / The Moment You Hear Army Are Going To Your Child's School For Immunization / You Come Home For Christmas After Many Years To See This... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Would You Do If You Come Home To Find Your Child Like This... by Wikiforum(m): 2:54pm On May 01, 2017
Wake him up and beat him, wait for him to wake up or wake him up, spank him and talk to him.What would you do?

http://www.wikinaija.com.ng/2017/05/what-would-you-do-if-you-come-home-to.html

1 Share

Re: What Would You Do If You Come Home To Find Your Child Like This... by subtlemee(f): 2:57pm On May 01, 2017
I did worse and my parents didn't kill me..even if you spank this one, tomorrow if opportunity presents itself he'll do it again so you better not waste your energy,its what makes them children

4 Likes

Re: What Would You Do If You Come Home To Find Your Child Like This... by Nobody: 3:01pm On May 01, 2017
grin grin grin
All dz pikin sef.
Na omokri or ffk dz one go one be if he grow up. Trouble makers

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Would You Do If You Come Home To Find Your Child Like This... by hodusglobal(m): 3:09pm On May 01, 2017
If say na my own father...He will beat the child like say na money he steal.

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do If You Come Home To Find Your Child Like This... by falcon01: 3:14pm On May 01, 2017
will spank him a little then bath him up

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do If You Come Home To Find Your Child Like This... by afoltundeseun(m): 3:20pm On May 01, 2017
subtlemee:
I did worse and my parents did kill me..even if you spank this one, tomorrow if opportunity presents itself he'll do it again so you better not waste your energy,its what makes them children
.....did kill me.. ..

Re: What Would You Do If You Come Home To Find Your Child Like This... by subtlemee(f): 4:45pm On May 01, 2017
afoltundeseun:
.....did kill me.. ..

What are you feeling like now?

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do If You Come Home To Find Your Child Like This... by Krystale: 5:23pm On May 01, 2017
Where's the fun if ya kid aint do these?

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do If You Come Home To Find Your Child Like This... by gqboyy(m): 10:45pm On May 01, 2017
According to African manual of kids discipline , He gon get his ass whooped till he says he ain't gon do it no more
Re: What Would You Do If You Come Home To Find Your Child Like This... by rhymesnoni(m): 12:47pm On May 02, 2017
gonna give em a deep liss
Re: What Would You Do If You Come Home To Find Your Child Like This... by rhymesnoni(m): 12:47pm On May 02, 2017
give em a deep kiss
Re: What Would You Do If You Come Home To Find Your Child Like This... by Farmer2017: 3:37pm On May 03, 2017
the boy must be in dream land ....lol
Re: What Would You Do If You Come Home To Find Your Child Like This... by Krystale: 5:25am On May 27, 2017
If only i will have a child i wont mind what the child does

(1) (Reply)

Nollywood Actress, Biodun Okeowo Flaunts Her Camel Toe In..... / Different Peoples Reactions Concerning The Monkey That Carted Away With 70 Mil / How To Start A Fight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.