Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,010 members, 7,806,940 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:23 AM

Need Support For Ntel Products And Services? Hit Me Up Here!!!! - Science/Technology (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Need Support For Ntel Products And Services? Hit Me Up Here!!!! (4187 Views)

Have You Heard About Ntel WAWU SIM? Activate To Get Free 10GB + 500% Data Bonus / What Is Wrong With Ntel? (super Slow From 9am To 1am) #ntel / Ntel: My Worst Internet Service Provider (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Need Support For Ntel Products And Services? Hit Me Up Here!!!! by Nobody: 1:53pm On May 12, 2017
honsule:
i was called today by Ntel C.C that their download speed is back. I told the guy, i wont subscribe until i confirm it to be true. He said they will give me test data for that. That he has forwarded my details to the appropriate quarters for that. Am still waiting.. if i don't get 2mb with Utorrent, i wont subscribe grin

I am back with Spectranet as well.on their gold plan. So far so good.
Re: Need Support For Ntel Products And Services? Hit Me Up Here!!!! by duwdu: 6:16pm On May 12, 2017
dragnet:
ntel thread turn to swift/spectranet chat thread shocked

Yes ke... that's what you get when the subject network's services become ignominious and go belly-up so early in the network's existence - after showing so much early promise.

P34c3
Re: Need Support For Ntel Products And Services? Hit Me Up Here!!!! by honsule(m): 6:16pm On May 12, 2017
oyb:

Guess their download speed make sense
Re: Need Support For Ntel Products And Services? Hit Me Up Here!!!! by duwdu: 6:50pm On May 12, 2017
honsule:
i was called today by Ntel C.C that their download speed is back. I told the guy, i wont subscribe until i confirm it to be true. He said they will give me test data for that. That he has forwarded my details to the appropriate quarters for that. Am still waiting.. if i don't get 2mb with Utorrent, i wont subscribe grin

Let's hope that, by now, ntel gets the message that it's not only about the poor throughput/speed, it's also about how its data packages have been recently structured and delivered.

For instance, throttling a supposedly (and already miserly for LTE data service in this era) 10 Mb/s, or ~1.2 MB/s, which is 1,220 KB/s daytime delivery, to a clearly pathetic 64 KB/s after 3 GB or during night time - even where night time is deemed free time - is grossly unusable, at least during night time, and therefore unacceptable.

In addition, the network has often fallen into several other embarrassing "sins," for which it has largely atoned nada.

Well, yours truly is still watching as well...

P34c3
Re: Need Support For Ntel Products And Services? Hit Me Up Here!!!! by Ativ: 7:09pm On May 12, 2017
duwdu:

Let's hope that, by now, ntel gets the message that it's not only about the poor throughput/speed, it's also about how its data packages have been recently structured and delivered.

For instance, throttling a supposedly (and already miserly for LTE data service in this era) 10 Mb/s, or ~1.2 MB/s, which is 1,220 KB/s daytime delivery, to a clearly pathetic 64 KB/s after 3 GB or during night time - even where night time is deemed free time - is grossly unusable, at least during night time, and therefore unacceptable.

In addition, the network has often fallen into several other embarrassing "sins," for which it has largely atoned nada.

Well, yours truly is still watching as well...

P34c3

How is Spectranet in the Lekki axis? Afraid to buy a data plan because my line has been dormant for several months and has been disconnected.
So, I don't know how good the reception in my place is.
Re: Need Support For Ntel Products And Services? Hit Me Up Here!!!! by duwdu: 8:00pm On May 12, 2017
Ativ:

How is Spectranet in the Lekki axis? Afraid to buy a data plan because my line has been dormant for several months and has been disconnected.
So, I don't know how good the reception in my place is.

Personally, I've not used Spectranet services in my zone in Lekki, but I've noticed 2-3 bars of reception on it. Hopefully others chip in with their real world experience along this axis.

In the meantime, all the usual suspect LTE services (MTN, Glo, Etisalat) are robust here.

P34c3
Re: Need Support For Ntel Products And Services? Hit Me Up Here!!!! by LiamMarshall(m): 1:17am On May 13, 2017
My night plan stopped working....i subscribed yesterday...worked yesterday but its not working today....WTF
Re: Need Support For Ntel Products And Services? Hit Me Up Here!!!! by kingsilly(m): 1:43am On May 13, 2017
LiamMarshall:
My night plan stopped working....i subscribed yesterday...worked yesterday but its not working today....WTF
Pls stop shouting.... grin angry
Re: Need Support For Ntel Products And Services? Hit Me Up Here!!!! by honsule(m): 4:57pm On May 13, 2017
LiamMarshall:

u have exhausted your data cheesy cheesy grin grin
Re: Need Support For Ntel Products And Services? Hit Me Up Here!!!! by toluxa1(m): 12:53am On May 16, 2017
oyb:

Can you share your IDM speed?
Re: Need Support For Ntel Products And Services? Hit Me Up Here!!!! by Nobody: 1:15am On May 16, 2017
toluxa1:

Can you share your IDM speed?

2 to 3mb/s
Re: Need Support For Ntel Products And Services? Hit Me Up Here!!!! by Fuckusernamesjor(m): 2:40am On Jul 08, 2017
Please I have tons of complaints to make about your service I subscribed 1500 after buying the sim and it was meant to expire 12 yesterday yet it expired earlier,before it expired it was slow I mean I get 1mb already on 3g and where I stay in Abuja (federal housing nyanya) is said to have great network on your coverage map I really dontvknow what to do...also till now it still says active bundle help!

Re: Need Support For Ntel Products And Services? Hit Me Up Here!!!! by Nobody: 5:11pm On Jul 24, 2017
It seems as if my NTEL ZTE MF286 modem is constantly calling home. Even when I am not doing anything on the network, it constantly sends and receives data. I am sure that this is not due to my computers.
On one night, I left it on and switched off wifi access to make sure that no rogue app was using the data. By the next morning, 1GB of data had been used up.

How do I resolve this problem?
Re: Need Support For Ntel Products And Services? Hit Me Up Here!!!! by vanchi(m): 9:22am On Jul 26, 2017
malikalhaj:

Swift does not throttle speed, night or day, image 1 is swift on X1 (it will be faster if u use IDM) during their free 12- 6am, while image 2 is spectranet outside their 1 - 7 am

Swift for me Is the best
Re: Need Support For Ntel Products And Services? Hit Me Up Here!!!! by vanchi(m): 9:25am On Jul 26, 2017
oyb:

And then they will send you a text/email saying your problem has been resolved. Dubious customer care management

This one weak me pass.. especially at the magic 2 night plan that only works for one night.. shameless network

The Nigerian rogue spirit dwells with them
Re: Need Support For Ntel Products And Services? Hit Me Up Here!!!! by iykejazz: 8:57am On Apr 09, 2018
Hello , Please I am having challenge in updating my Ntel Nova N1 phone to the latest software update currently on my phone. After downloading the software, Once i click on install, the phone will reboot and then show error. Please How can you help because I heard that one of the software updates on the Nova unlocks the sim 1 which means all other sim cards can work on sim 1.Please your help will be highly needed. you can also recommend any Ntel outlet or any place i can go to manually have my Ntel Nova upgraded to the very latest software . Thanks
Re: Need Support For Ntel Products And Services? Hit Me Up Here!!!! by ameh99: 1:08pm On Apr 09, 2018
I bought an ntel line and up till this moment I've not been able to use it..

Keep telling me sim not supported...

Another waste of money.... angry
Re: Need Support For Ntel Products And Services? Hit Me Up Here!!!! by duwdu: 4:44pm On Apr 09, 2018
ameh99:
I bought an ntel line and up till this moment I've not been able to use it..

Keep telling me sim not supported...

Another waste of money.... angry

Have you ascertained that your device supports LTE Bands 3 or 8? Those are the 4G bands ntel transmits on. There also has to be some good ntel signal in your area.

P34c3

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Generator: Sumec Firman Or Tec / $13B: Most Expensive War Ship Ever Built Finally Hits Water(photos). / Technology Today, Blessing Or Curse?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.