Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,045 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:40 AM

Rivers At 50: Governor Wike On His Knees As Pastors Pray For Him (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rivers At 50: Governor Wike On His Knees As Pastors Pray For Him (Photos) (33929 Views)

Uduaghan On His Knees As He Visits Olu Of Warri (Photos) / Ike Ekweremadu On His Knees As Clergymen Pray For Him (photos) / Rivers At 50: Photos From Inter-LGA Wrestling Competition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rivers At 50: Governor Wike On His Knees As Pastors Pray For Him (Photos) by obiremy: 4:02pm On May 01, 2017
RiversAt50(RiversGoldenJubilee)

Governor Wike was on his knees as powerful men of God prayed for him at Rivers Jubilee Prayer Banquet.The prayer was led by Apostle Emmanuel Kure and Pastor David Ibiyeomie.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/05/riversat50gov-wike-on-his-knees-as-men.html

1 Like

Re: Rivers At 50: Governor Wike On His Knees As Pastors Pray For Him (Photos) by obiremy: 4:02pm On May 01, 2017

Re: Rivers At 50: Governor Wike On His Knees As Pastors Pray For Him (Photos) by Nobody: 4:04pm On May 01, 2017
Religion and politics in 9ja

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rivers At 50: Governor Wike On His Knees As Pastors Pray For Him (Photos) by Nobody: 4:13pm On May 01, 2017
Wike is a good man and he is performing. Even VP Osinbajo nicknamed him Mr Project. Forget Amaechi and Dakuku's hypocrisy.

As for Pastor Ibiyeomie, thank you sir for resetting Kemi Olunloyo's brain just as Buhari reset Nnamdi Kanu's own

104 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Rivers At 50: Governor Wike On His Knees As Pastors Pray For Him (Photos) by BrutalJab: 4:14pm On May 01, 2017
obiremy:
RiversAt50(RiversGoldenJubilee)

Governor Wike was on his knees as powerful men of God prayed for him at Rivers Jubilee Prayer Banquet.The prayer was led by Apostle Emmanuel Kure and Pastor David Ibiyeomie.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/05/riversat50gov-wike-on-his-knees-as-men.html
The pastor no get name

When Pastor turn police wey dey arrest people

All this yeye bloggers self

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers At 50: Governor Wike On His Knees As Pastors Pray For Him (Photos) by OnWebTech: 4:14pm On May 01, 2017
waiting patiently for Lagos@50 celebrations.

Mod , where you see Kemi now angry

Contact me for your Company Logo

Re: Rivers At 50: Governor Wike On His Knees As Pastors Pray For Him (Photos) by kabayomi(m): 4:14pm On May 01, 2017
grin
Re: Rivers At 50: Governor Wike On His Knees As Pastors Pray For Him (Photos) by b3llo(m): 4:14pm On May 01, 2017
Pastor please release #KOO
Re: Rivers At 50: Governor Wike On His Knees As Pastors Pray For Him (Photos) by Smooyis(m): 4:14pm On May 01, 2017
In reality, no one is too big to bow or kneel before God. After all the position of Governor itself comes from God. Wether the pastors are real men of God is another story entirely. shocked

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers At 50: Governor Wike On His Knees As Pastors Pray For Him (Photos) by Elvis2kay: 4:14pm On May 01, 2017
grin cheesy
Re: Rivers At 50: Governor Wike On His Knees As Pastors Pray For Him (Photos) by godonzoki(m): 4:15pm On May 01, 2017
When the righteous rule, the ppl rejoice. Keep d good wor Wike.

7 Likes

Re: Rivers At 50: Governor Wike On His Knees As Pastors Pray For Him (Photos) by dammieco(m): 4:15pm On May 01, 2017
"PASTOR THAT ARRESTED" lol

7 Likes

Re: Rivers At 50: Governor Wike On His Knees As Pastors Pray For Him (Photos) by Greatigbos(f): 4:15pm On May 01, 2017
so
Re: Rivers At 50: Governor Wike On His Knees As Pastors Pray For Him (Photos) by reyscrub(m): 4:15pm On May 01, 2017
Characteristics of Nigeria
Re: Rivers At 50: Governor Wike On His Knees As Pastors Pray For Him (Photos) by ikp120(m): 4:15pm On May 01, 2017
If I were in his shoes, I would arrest Kemi and charge her for defamation. Especially when I know that what she said is a fat lie.

If anyone dare say trash about me, and I have the means, I will spend my last penny on ensuring that he rots in jail.

We shouldn't be propagating stupidity and insanity in the name of religion. Let's do the right thing by ensuring that a spade is called a spade and treated like a spade.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers At 50: Governor Wike On His Knees As Pastors Pray For Him (Photos) by bukynkwuenu: 4:15pm On May 01, 2017
you mean the pastor way tame the demons in the Afonjatijati lady olunloyo

grin

13 Likes

Re: Rivers At 50: Governor Wike On His Knees As Pastors Pray For Him (Photos) by viqueta(m): 4:16pm On May 01, 2017
So "Pastor that arrested Kemi olunloyo" is now someone's name abi mod? Continue

23 Likes

Re: Rivers At 50: Governor Wike On His Knees As Pastors Pray For Him (Photos) by BiafranBushBoy: 4:16pm On May 01, 2017
angry angry

This is the reason a lot of people quit Christianity for Atheism. How will God answer the prayer of this hypocrite that wouldn't forgive an offender!!

Stupid pastor with stupid congregation deceiving them to enrich his pocket!!

I know only one reasonable church in Nigeria and that is "Deeper Life Bible Church"

Nonsense!! angry

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rivers At 50: Governor Wike On His Knees As Pastors Pray For Him (Photos) by spartan117(m): 4:16pm On May 01, 2017
BrutalJab:

The pastor no get name

When Pastor turn police wey dey arrest people

All this yeye bloggers self
I dey tell u they wud do anything just to generate traffic

8 Likes

Re: Rivers At 50: Governor Wike On His Knees As Pastors Pray For Him (Photos) by nengibo: 4:16pm On May 01, 2017
Bloggers and stupid headlines

2 Likes

Re: Rivers At 50: Governor Wike On His Knees As Pastors Pray For Him (Photos) by CXLVII: 4:16pm On May 01, 2017
And this men know who he really happens to be!

And still wont preach to him cos he has money!

Nigerian Pastors re damn loyal to politicians

All of them. Can only be forced to exclude Kumuyi.

4 Likes

Re: Rivers At 50: Governor Wike On His Knees As Pastors Pray For Him (Photos) by paulchineduN(m): 4:16pm On May 01, 2017
And so? U mean the man should have knelt down for Wike to pray for him? Wike hatologist

1 Like

Re: Rivers At 50: Governor Wike On His Knees As Pastors Pray For Him (Photos) by lailo: 4:16pm On May 01, 2017
Latest Nickname for the pastor.E no get name again?Useless blogger.

5 Likes

Re: Rivers At 50: Governor Wike On His Knees As Pastors Pray For Him (Photos) by spartan117(m): 4:16pm On May 01, 2017
ikp120:
space bookers wehdone o
Thank yaw grin
I dey find where I first book space I no see am. Abeg u fit help me find am
Re: Rivers At 50: Governor Wike On His Knees As Pastors Pray For Him (Photos) by felixomor: 4:16pm On May 01, 2017
So nigerian pastors now "arrest" too?
No need for police then.

4 Likes

Re: Rivers At 50: Governor Wike On His Knees As Pastors Pray For Him (Photos) by columbus007(m): 4:17pm On May 01, 2017
cheesy why not say pastor pray for him instead of pastor that arrested kemi.
Re: Rivers At 50: Governor Wike On His Knees As Pastors Pray For Him (Photos) by michoim(m): 4:17pm On May 01, 2017
Pretender

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Balarabe Musa: Amotekun, Ploy By Yoruba Leaders To Create Oduduwa Republic / Photo Of Governor Adams Oshiomhole And His Friends Jogging On The Road / Ibe Kachikwu Visits COZA Church In Abuja (PICS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.