Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,353 members, 7,808,235 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:12 AM

Abti-american University In Yola. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Abti-american University In Yola. (3280 Views)

Which School Is The Best University In Nigeria And Why? / The Best University In Nigeria? / ABTI-American University of Nigeria, Yobe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abti-american University In Yola. by oggboy(m): 3:12pm On Jan 26, 2007
What do u guys think abuot this university does it SUCK?
Cos the folks there are very artificial ,like no one reach them.
people who didnt go to such schools are holding htier fort in our country today. SOLUDO UNN,
AND LOTS MORE.
Re: Abti-american University In Yola. by gearshift: 10:18pm On May 14, 2010
any updates ? i might be going there but i need to know if it's going to be worth it (the education, not the money)
Re: Abti-american University In Yola. by ARmanx(m): 11:22pm On May 14, 2010
Trust me u dont want to come here!!! am tellin u am in the uni and am tellin as bro mayne it sucks and u will regret it
Re: Abti-american University In Yola. by gearshift: 1:25am On May 16, 2010
thanks for the reply and the warning, but would you care to elaborate further ? if its not too much to ask, i am very curious, as well i need a valid reason to tell my pops why its not worth it
Re: Abti-american University In Yola. by ARmanx(m): 8:42am On May 16, 2010
Actually in my opinion first of all the skul is in a major debt mess so not everything work well here, why pay so much money to ol da way to Yola when Covenant offers more with far more cheaper price thirdly generally the school dosent have alot of structure and it is practically desserted

(1) (Reply)

Obafemi Awolowo University Postgraduate Form Is Out / List Of Nigerian Universities And Their Fees / Studying Construction Management In Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.