Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,904 members, 7,802,932 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:00 AM

Little Buhari To Undergo Another Joystick Surgery In UK - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Little Buhari To Undergo Another Joystick Surgery In UK (60057 Views)

FG Orders Civil Servants To Undergo COVID-19 Tests / Family Keeps Mum As Lady Allegedly Dies After Plastic Surgery In Lagos / Buhari To Undergo Another joystick Surgery In UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Little Buhari To Undergo Another Joystick Surgery In UK by Moving4: 9:07pm On May 01, 2017
Re: Little Buhari To Undergo Another Joystick Surgery In UK by Monruthy: 9:07pm On May 01, 2017
OK...God heal him
Re: Little Buhari To Undergo Another Joystick Surgery In UK by Believe7(m): 9:08pm On May 01, 2017
women nd home violence are like 5 nd 6..if their husband beat them small na..there will come out nd be shouting wao wao wao..on social media..like ambulance..
Re: Little Buhari To Undergo Another Joystick Surgery In UK by Deilluminator(m): 9:12pm On May 01, 2017
What cogent reason will she give as a justification for her evil action? She has none as there's none
Re: Little Buhari To Undergo Another Joystick Surgery In UK by Nobody: 9:12pm On May 01, 2017
The child's name should be changed as a matter of urgency

1 Like

Re: Little Buhari To Undergo Another Joystick Surgery In UK by Nobody: 9:15pm On May 01, 2017
Tazdroid:

Na so u no like Baba reach?
Lol! Baba like me?
Re: Little Buhari To Undergo Another Joystick Surgery In UK by Yeligray(m): 9:17pm On May 01, 2017
Why you go name ur pikin buhari?
Re: Little Buhari To Undergo Another Joystick Surgery In UK by segebase(m): 9:17pm On May 01, 2017
sai baba jnr get well soon
Re: Little Buhari To Undergo Another Joystick Surgery In UK by MarieSucre(f): 9:18pm On May 01, 2017
OMG! This is appalling. Na wa o. Abeg the punishment must commensurate with the crime.
Re: Little Buhari To Undergo Another Joystick Surgery In UK by Nobody: 9:27pm On May 01, 2017
cry
Re: Little Buhari To Undergo Another Joystick Surgery In UK by cloudyskygrind(m): 9:34pm On May 01, 2017
Why did she name her son after such a disaster like buhari? She's needs to change that poor kids name so bad omens won't continue to before him
Re: Little Buhari To Undergo Another Joystick Surgery In UK by sirchrisnewsline(m): 9:38pm On May 01, 2017
haba who did dis is so wicked dis ittle pains is affecting my emotion right nw hw can u b wicked to put dis young boy in so much pain oh my God am crying may God heal him from his wound and pain
Re: Little Buhari To Undergo Another Joystick Surgery In UK by LoveJesus87(m): 9:38pm On May 01, 2017
Ishilove:
So many satanic people living amongst us.
so many
Re: Little Buhari To Undergo Another Joystick Surgery In UK by wissenschaften(m): 9:56pm On May 01, 2017
Jesus Christ

Re: Little Buhari To Undergo Another Joystick Surgery In UK by hahn(m): 10:01pm On May 01, 2017
smartty68:
So sad... God protect this kid and a successful surgery

The same way he protected the child when his dick was getting cut off
Re: Little Buhari To Undergo Another Joystick Surgery In UK by lawalosky(m): 10:03pm On May 01, 2017
Haha i toughted some wearcheesy
Re: Little Buhari To Undergo Another Joystick Surgery In UK by smartty68(m): 10:08pm On May 01, 2017
hahn:

The same way he protected the child when his dick was getting cut off
Guy I take God name beg you, make you try go Saudi Arabia. You're needed over there biko
Re: Little Buhari To Undergo Another Joystick Surgery In UK by smartty68(m): 10:09pm On May 01, 2017
wissenschaften:
Jesus Christ
Even the animal on this pics is shocked. No be small matter o
Re: Little Buhari To Undergo Another Joystick Surgery In UK by walosky(m): 10:14pm On May 01, 2017
Whats the essence when the could ude the President's own cos its of no use to Bubu
Re: Little Buhari To Undergo Another Joystick Surgery In UK by mechanics(m): 10:18pm On May 01, 2017
kudos to the governor.
Re: Little Buhari To Undergo Another Joystick Surgery In UK by Mrlouis: 10:20pm On May 01, 2017
What is joystick?? Nairaland bores me out this days..aren't there better words to use in censoring than that
Re: Little Buhari To Undergo Another Joystick Surgery In UK by chiagozien(m): 10:37pm On May 01, 2017
why not they change this boy's name to save themselves for all this stress.and save the boy the pain.
Re: Little Buhari To Undergo Another Joystick Surgery In UK by hahn(m): 10:43pm On May 01, 2017
smartty68:

Guy I take God name beg you, make you try go Saudi Arabia. You're needed over there biko

After you. They need you there to preach about Jesus on the streets

I hope you will be able to differentiate between your blood and the blood of Jesus cheesy grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Little Buhari To Undergo Another Joystick Surgery In UK by smartty68(m): 10:47pm On May 01, 2017
hahn:

After you. They need you there to preach about Jesus on the streets

I hope you will be able to differentiate between your blood and the blood of Jesus cheesy grin
Saudi Arabians are waiting for you. Go and argue about Mohammed with them cheesy
Re: Little Buhari To Undergo Another Joystick Surgery In UK by jamesbridget13(f): 10:48pm On May 01, 2017
A human being did dat? Oh my God! This boy would have gone through a lot of pains. Speedy recovery boy
Re: Little Buhari To Undergo Another Joystick Surgery In UK by hahn(m): 10:54pm On May 01, 2017
smartty68:

Saudi Arabians are waiting for you. Go and argue about Mohammed with them cheesy

I dey mad? tongue

Why have you not gone there to preach about Jesus? Didn't the bible say somewhere that you should preach to the world?

Or are you scared your incompetent god will play hide and seek when you need it the most? cheesy grin

3 Likes

Re: Little Buhari To Undergo Another Joystick Surgery In UK by Nobody: 12:07am On May 02, 2017
Never named your child "Buhari"
Re: Little Buhari To Undergo Another Joystick Surgery In UK by jonnytad(m): 2:09am On May 02, 2017
Na ill health attached to the name buhari dey follow the small boy....... gosh! !!!
Re: Little Buhari To Undergo Another Joystick Surgery In UK by jonnytad(m): 2:11am On May 02, 2017
hahn:

I dey mad? tongue

Why have you not gone there to preach about Jesus? Didn't the bible say somewhere that you should preach to the world?

Or are you scared your incompetent god will play hide and seek when you need it the most? cheesy grin

Re: Little Buhari To Undergo Another Joystick Surgery In UK by Nobody: 3:01am On May 02, 2017
The heart of man is indeed evil,and desperatly wicked.It is well with that baby.
Re: Little Buhari To Undergo Another Joystick Surgery In UK by bardiprecious: 5:00am On May 02, 2017
na wa d step mother is a devil incarnate,,,,,but y will dey name a child buhari for what reason? the meaning of that name is known to all Nigerian

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

(video) Coronavirus Isolation Centre Akure Drill / Health Management Information System - SIITGO / 10 Health Benefits Of Unripe Plantain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.