Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,430 members, 7,808,532 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:10 PM

Don't Be A Victim. Investigate Every Property Before You Buy Any Land This Year - Properties (29) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Don't Be A Victim. Investigate Every Property Before You Buy Any Land This Year (428666 Views)

LAND/PROPERTY VERIFICATION & Titles.....the Must Do For Every Property Buyer / Real Estate Topic Library (Must Read Before You Buy Any Land Or Property) / From Lawyer: Before You Buy ANY Land ,Property And Mortgage Read This! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (124) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don't Be A Victim. Investigate Every Property Before You Buy Any Land This Year by monbras: 5:47pm On Jan 30, 2017
ok ooo
Re: Don't Be A Victim. Investigate Every Property Before You Buy Any Land This Year by Treash(m): 6:56am On Feb 02, 2017
For questions and verification on land sale and purchase, land surveying, contact Barr Ayo on 09090803205 or Watsap on 08068088866. Tank you.
Re: Don't Be A Victim. Investigate Every Property Before You Buy Any Land This Year by elvis07: 10:22am On Feb 05, 2017
Good morning to d lawyer nd all other gurus in the house. Pls i will like the lawyer nd d gurus on land matazz to help me out here. I intend getting a plot of land in IBEJU LEKKI but i ve been flooded with lots of estate agents which claims they re all in ibeju lekki with so many juicy offers. Pls can the house give me a better understanding of this so called estates nd if possible d lawyer can help mention genuine ones he knows bcus one can not afford to loose moni to any fraudster in this reccession. I will also like to knw d distance of ibeju lekki to atleast toll gate. Thank u
Re: Don't Be A Victim. Investigate Every Property Before You Buy Any Land This Year by Treash(m): 2:52pm On Feb 05, 2017
elvis07:
Good morning to d lawyer nd all other gurus in the house. Pls i will like the lawyer nd d gurus on land matazz to help me out here. I intend getting a plot of land in IBEJU LEKKI but i ve been flooded with lots of estate agents which claims they re all in ibeju lekki with so many juicy offers. Pls can the house give me a better understanding of this so called estates nd if possible d lawyer can help mention genuine ones he knows bcus one can not afford to loose moni to any fraudster in this reccession. I will also like to knw d distance of ibeju lekki to atleast toll gate. Thank u

Don't rush at those offers pls. Am a lawyer, so do ur investigation and inquire d true title first pls. Carry a lawyer along to do dem for u. I got a call frm someone, asking weda i knew about a particular estate company in Ibeju Lekki, and i said no. Pls hold ur money first. U may contact me on 09090803205. Cheers.
Re: Don't Be A Victim. Investigate Every Property Before You Buy Any Land This Year by guruAlex(m): 8:35pm On Feb 07, 2017
Buying a land is a life time investment as land always appreaciates in value..... like this land available for sale in Oyo state Nigeria.

An Arable Piece Of Land Use For Cat Fish Farming/ Piggery (Pig Farming) is available for sale In a good Location In Oyo State.
contact connect@everymantechnologies.com if interested.....

You can read more about the ten commandments of buying lands here... http://omonilelawyer.com/the-must-know-10-commandments-of-buying-a-land-in-lagos/
An excerpt: Everyday thousands of Nigerians at home and abroad hope to buy lands in Nigeria more especially in popular cities such as Lagos, Abuja, Port Harcourt, Abeokuta, Ibadan etc but a common reoccurring theme that filters through their minds is how to safeguard their money so that they won’t be duped by Land Fraudsters or lose their Lands to the Government coupled with the terrifying stories that normally accompany the smooth transfer of these lands because of the prevalent nature of Land Scam artists and dubious Real Estate companies that specialize in defrauding prospective land purchasers.
http://omonilelawyer.com/the-must-know-10-commandments-of-buying-a-land-in-lagos/

Dont forget to check the land available for sale as a give away price.... It may be a life time opportunity. grin cheesy wink smiley

Re: Don't Be A Victim. Investigate Every Property Before You Buy Any Land This Year by aamstih: 8:13pm On Feb 08, 2017
Hi guys,

Please could you suggest the best locations to reside if work location is in mushin taking the following into high cognizance and you could also state what to be wary of in the whole Eko house/ agents, agreement thingy with possible range of prices for a one bedroom flat (agreement and agent stuffs inclusive)

- Proximity to work location (highest of two connecting buses)

- Good housing facilities (security, flowing water etc)

- Nice Ambience (at least place where person go dey eager to go back house if work close based on the fresh air at home).

- And any other important and necessary factors to consider that you know of based on your street credibility smiley.

Thanks
Re: Don't Be A Victim. Investigate Every Property Before You Buy Any Land This Year by Astrogeotech: 7:53am On Feb 14, 2017
call Astro Geotech Nigeria Limited for your soil test/Geo-technical investigation, pile foundation, water borehole drilling, core drilling, Geophysical Survey and laboratory analysis.... 08136569906
Re: Don't Be A Victim. Investigate Every Property Before You Buy Any Land This Year by dotcomnamename: 3:25pm On Feb 14, 2017
aamstih:
Hi guys,

Please could you suggest the best locations to reside if work location is in mushin taking the following into high cognizance and you could also state what to be wary of in the whole Eko house/ agents, agreement thingy with possible range of prices for a one bedroom flat (agreement and agent stuffs inclusive)

- Proximity to work location (highest of two connecting buses)

- Good housing facilities (security, flowing water etc)

- Nice Ambience (at least place where person go dey eager to go back house if work close based on the fresh air at home).

- And any other important and necessary factors to consider that you know of based on your street credibility smiley.

Thanks

Ilupeju, Oshodi.
Re: Don't Be A Victim. Investigate Every Property Before You Buy Any Land This Year by ShoProperties(m): 4:21am On Feb 18, 2017
check my profile to get what u are looking for
elvis07:
Re: Don't Be A Victim. Investigate Every Property Before You Buy Any Land This Year by AmeLonRo(m): 7:06am On Feb 19, 2017
Why I will change my bricklayer.
I knew this guy sometime ago and gave him the go ahead to get other guys and things for the work. He seems honest and hardworking at the start as he usually suggests best ways to do the work and even seems to do extra. Things got cracking when he took 2,500 instead of the usual 2,000 bricklayers in the area take. I allowed that to encourage him. He continued as he asked for more materials for the work to be done.

He collects 100 naira for headpan, shovel, digger, etc instead of the usual 50 around. He will say they used more cement, water and blocks if am not at the site and ask him to proceed. I finally asked him to count the number of blocks we need for a task and he estimated 500. We finally used 388 after all the breaks and what have you. I am asking him to return the blocks now and have reported him to the block seller who trained him.

The block seller was surprised and said he trained him on bricklaying and not how to cut corners.
Beloved I have been on this project for a while o. The carpenter is telling me now to just get the materials and go and come back in the evening and see the completed work. He too wants to cut corner and divert my materials abi?

Please comment, share your experiences and advise freely.
Re: Don't Be A Victim. Investigate Every Property Before You Buy Any Land This Year by walter315(m): 6:08pm On Feb 20, 2017
Hello,

Very important Estate Management Topics we should know
https://www.nairaland.com/3616774/very-important-estate-management-topics

Plots Inspection With Euc Homes
https://www.nairaland.com/3637318/plots-inspection-euc-homes

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (124) (Reply)

STONE CLADDING,STONEWORK,VENEER STONE,VENEER BRICKS FOR NIGERIA BUILDINGS✯✯✯✯✯☸☸ / Roofing Sheets: The Cost Of Various Types Of Roofing Sheet In Nigeria / Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.