Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,385 members, 7,800,777 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 06:33 AM

Don't Be A Victim. Investigate Every Property Before You Buy Any Land This Year - Properties (42) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Don't Be A Victim. Investigate Every Property Before You Buy Any Land This Year (428361 Views)

LAND/PROPERTY VERIFICATION & Titles.....the Must Do For Every Property Buyer / Real Estate Topic Library (Must Read Before You Buy Any Land Or Property) / From Lawyer: Before You Buy ANY Land ,Property And Mortgage Read This! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) ... (124) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don't Be A Victim. Investigate Every Property Before You Buy Any Land This Year by Nobody: 9:17pm On Sep 28, 2017
ricardo24:
Please i need a secured land(quater plot) to buy between Ajah and sangotedo axis. Please any assistance is appreciated.

What is your budget?

2 Likes

Re: Don't Be A Victim. Investigate Every Property Before You Buy Any Land This Year by Treash(m): 10:06am On Oct 03, 2017
ricardo24:
Please i need a secured land(quater plot) to buy between Ajah and sangotedo axis. Please any assistance is appreciated.

Contact me for verification and investigation of real ownership and title. 08068088866 or 09090803205.

1 Like

Re: Don't Be A Victim. Investigate Every Property Before You Buy Any Land This Year by PropertyAsset: 3:08pm On Oct 03, 2017
Dealing in Nigeria needs one to be extra careful.

1 Like

Re: Don't Be A Victim. Investigate Every Property Before You Buy Any Land This Year by younglawya(m): 7:50am On Oct 08, 2017
Hi All,

My name is Mark. I am a Legal Practitioner. Recently, i have been trying to get a land for myself and a client at the Ibeju Lekki Axis but it turned out to be a herculean task as most of the property on that axis either is under Government Acquisition or belongs to Dangote Refinery.Shockingly, estate companies are still selling this plots of Gbese.

To this effect, i did a Legal Search with my surveyor and at my 4th attempt, i finally got something for myself. Now, i know that area is a fast developing area but potential buyers need to be very careful as most of the land there has heavy wahala. A former client of mine bought part of a government hospital for NGN1,000,000.00 before she found out and expected me to do magic.

To this effect, i am available to interested Nairalanders to conduct an exhaustive legal search on any property desired at a nominal fee of 60k. This is strictly for buyers that are interested in safeguarding their investment funds. The cost will cover the cost of getting a surveyor to physically visit the site and take coordinates, my legal due diligence at the Lands Registry and the preparation of formal Search Report by myself.

I can be reached on 08050437464
Re: Don't Be A Victim. Investigate Every Property Before You Buy Any Land This Year by Treash(m): 9:40pm On Oct 08, 2017
younglawya:
Hi All,

My name is Mark. I am a Legal Practitioner. Recently, i have been trying to get a land for myself and a client at the Ibeju Lekki Axis but it turned out to be a herculean task as most of the property on that axis either is under Government Acquisition or belongs to Dangote Refinery.Shockingly, estate companies are still selling this plots of Gbese.

To this effect, i did a Legal Search with my surveyor and at my 4th attempt, i finally got something for myself. Now, i know that area is a fast developing area but potential buyers need to be very careful as most of the land there has heavy wahala. A former client of mine bought part of a government hospital for NGN1,000,000.00 before she found out and expected me to do magic.

To this effect, i am available to interested Nairalanders to conduct an exhaustive legal search on any property desired at a nominal fee of 60k. This is strictly for buyers that are interested in safeguarding their investment funds. The cost will cover the cost of getting a surveyor to physically visit the site and take coordinates, my legal due diligence at the Lands Registry and the preparation of formal Search Report by myself.

I can be reached on 08050437464

Cute post. However, don't u think its improper enough to share your professional charges online. Moreover, #60, 000 for legal search is overwhelming. I don't seem to degrade u coz we r into same profession. But always make ur bill of charges confidential, coz it may incur additional expenses especially when u are applying for Certified true copy of documents in Registry or outside jurisdiction and shores of Lagos state. Wishing you the best, learned colleague.
Re: Don't Be A Victim. Investigate Every Property Before You Buy Any Land This Year by Infinitikoncept(m): 3:08am On Oct 09, 2017
Treash:

Cute post. However, don't u think its improper enough to share your professional charges online. Moreover, #60, 000 for legal search is overwhelming. I don't seem to degrade u coz we r into same profession. But always make ur bill of charges confidential, coz it may incur additional expenses especially when u are applying for Certified true copy of documents in Registry or outside jurisdiction and shores of Lagos state. Wishing you the best, learned colleague.
My opinion its not much if he can go the extra miles in making sure the said land is truly genuine, free from any future wahala and he can make a percentage refund in case the deal didn't go through. Transparency is a key in business as well.
My own question to him is does this include deed of agreement?

1 Like

Re: Don't Be A Victim. Investigate Every Property Before You Buy Any Land This Year by DECORCOLOR(m): 5:53pm On Oct 10, 2017
we deal with installation of stamp concrete. call Douglas obot 07067576703 and have it done anywhere in Nigeria. here is our work
Re: Don't Be A Victim. Investigate Every Property Before You Buy Any Land This Year by qhammall(m): 12:20pm On Oct 13, 2017
FOR SALE: Demolish able Tenement building of 52 X 110Ft at No 45,Apata Str,Oke-Ira,Ogba,Lagos. Title: Receipt&Survey, Price: N 17 Asking. My Direct Brief

Call me on 08027012310
Re: Don't Be A Victim. Investigate Every Property Before You Buy Any Land This Year by adesund(m): 11:57am On Oct 15, 2017
Read 5 things to know before you buy a land

https://rightwayconsults.com.ng/5thingstoknowbeforeyoubuyaland/

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) ... (124) (Reply)

STONE CLADDING,STONEWORK,VENEER STONE,VENEER BRICKS FOR NIGERIA BUILDINGS✯✯✯✯✯☸☸ / Roofing Sheets: The Cost Of Various Types Of Roofing Sheet In Nigeria / Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.