Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,087 members, 7,807,245 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:33 AM

Don't Be A Victim. Investigate Every Property Before You Buy Any Land This Year - Properties (55) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Don't Be A Victim. Investigate Every Property Before You Buy Any Land This Year (428617 Views)

LAND/PROPERTY VERIFICATION & Titles.....the Must Do For Every Property Buyer / Real Estate Topic Library (Must Read Before You Buy Any Land Or Property) / From Lawyer: Before You Buy ANY Land ,Property And Mortgage Read This! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) ... (124) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don't Be A Victim. Investigate Every Property Before You Buy Any Land This Year by Slim101(m): 2:05pm On Jun 24, 2018
vampire2020:
Good day guys,I kinda need an advice from a real estate expert. Just two weeks ago I paid my grand uncle a visit ,he reside in Ogun State songo ota to be precise,prior to my visit I told him I am interested in diving into real estate,he then told me to come to ota to invest cause where he stays you can get a plot of land for as low as 350 to 600k ,which I think I am good for,cause I willing to invest four million right now in the acquisition of some piece of Land and obtaining the C of O in that area right now and fence all the land round because of the fear of omo onile lol.

My first plan is to build like a four bedroom flat on one of the piece of land in the area,I just an advice from an expert before I move on.

You might also want to check out my info
Re: Don't Be A Victim. Investigate Every Property Before You Buy Any Land This Year by TLisieux: 2:19pm On Jul 02, 2018
Hello Lawyer.
Thanks for the good work you are doing. How do I go about reconfirming a land I bought at Soba town, Abule-Ado. A lawyer friend reconfirmed it for me and said it is all good. But the omonile people are now very troublesome because the land has appreciated. I am thinking of reselling it.
Re: Don't Be A Victim. Investigate Every Property Before You Buy Any Land This Year by Treash(m): 7:02pm On Jul 02, 2018
TLisieux:
Hello Lawyer.
Thanks for the good work you are doing. How do I go about reconfirming a land I bought at Soba town, Abule-Ado. A lawyer friend reconfirmed it for me and said it is all good. But the omonile people are now very troublesome because the land has appreciated. I am thinking of reselling it.

Go ahead if u want to sell it sir. But if itz bn long u bought it, the Omoniles are funny to resell it. where is Abuleodo sef.
Re: Don't Be A Victim. Investigate Every Property Before You Buy Any Land This Year by TLisieux: 8:31pm On Jul 02, 2018
Treash:

Go ahead if u want to sell it sir. But if itz bn long u bought it, the Omoniles are funny to resell it. where is Abuleodo sef.
Abule-Ado is behind Festac along Badagry expressway.
The real reason I want to sell the land is because the omoniles are reselling peoples lands. Mine is fenced in front and at the back remaining the sides. I was told that if anyone trespasses on the land or damage any of the 5 coach high fences I can sue for malicious damage.
I have family receipt, deed of assignment and survey plan.
Re: Don't Be A Victim. Investigate Every Property Before You Buy Any Land This Year by Treash(m): 9:38pm On Jul 02, 2018
TLisieux:

Abule-Ado is behind Festac along Badagry expressway.
The real reason I want to sell the land is because the omoniles are reselling peoples lands. Mine is fenced in front and at the back remaining the sides. I was told that if anyone trespasses on the land or damage any of the 5 coach high fences I can sue for malicious damage.
I have family receipt, deed of assignment and survey plan.

Ok. Owing to value attached to lands in Nigeria, u may still retain it and develop it for personal use or commercial purposes.

1 Like

Re: Don't Be A Victim. Investigate Every Property Before You Buy Any Land This Year by DPKayTradeFair: 10:37pm On Jul 02, 2018
blackaxe78:
Hello peeps, Can someone please advice on any property around 600k within LFTZ and after La campaign Tropicana? Actually want to invest in much of it but scared cos all don't good titles.

Seen so many on this forum but none with approved excision or CofO

If anyone can recommend a good one that's genuine, I sincerely will appreciated.

Hello, a lot of land within this price range don't have completely processed papers. The lands that have approved excisions have a higher price. I have one estate at eleko side for 1.8 million (completed excision) if you want give me a call. I also have at Simawa for 700,000.
Re: Don't Be A Victim. Investigate Every Property Before You Buy Any Land This Year by lekfrank(m): 2:27pm On Jul 04, 2018
vampire2020:
Good day guys,I kinda need an advice from a real estate expert. Just two weeks ago I paid my grand uncle a visit ,he reside in Ogun State songo ota to be precise,prior to my visit I told him I am interested in diving into real estate,he then told me to come to ota to invest cause where he stays you can get a plot of land for as low as 350 to 600k ,which I think I am good for,cause I willing to invest four million right now in the acquisition of some piece of Land and obtaining the C of O in that area right now and fence all the land round because of the fear of omo onile lol.

My first plan is to build like a four bedroom flat on one of the piece of land in the area,I just an advice from an expert before I move on.

Contact me on 08083498159
Re: Don't Be A Victim. Investigate Every Property Before You Buy Any Land This Year by Timtol(m): 5:28pm On Jul 05, 2018
ubox:
Are you in need of hyper realistic architectural renders or a design for your building project. Contact us today at uboks.nyah@yahoo.com
https://www.nairaland.com/3696405/contemporary-moderate-building-designs#54818903
Hello ubox,pls i dont kw what always happening.
Each i post i discovered after sometime i wont see it again.
Pls what might cos it or is one removing it?
Thanks for response ahead.
Re: Don't Be A Victim. Investigate Every Property Before You Buy Any Land This Year by ubox: 8:16pm On Jul 05, 2018
Timtol:

First of all which post were you referring to?
Then it's unlikely for someone to delete a post on nairaland, maybe the post was edited or there were other comments that shifted the post to the rear
Hope this was helpful
Re: Don't Be A Victim. Investigate Every Property Before You Buy Any Land This Year by Treash(m): 10:02pm On Jul 05, 2018
Timtol:

I noticed same. I guess it's erasing some posts that may not relate to the main topic. I believe it's not good enough.
Re: Don't Be A Victim. Investigate Every Property Before You Buy Any Land This Year by ubox: 10:07pm On Jul 05, 2018
Treash:

I noticed same. I guess it's erasing some posts that may not relate to the main topic. I believe it's not good enough.
Which of the post are you referring to?
Re: Don't Be A Victim. Investigate Every Property Before You Buy Any Land This Year by Timtol(m): 12:20am On Jul 06, 2018
Thanks. I guess its always being removed. I took my time to search n search n no trace of it. I wonder y
Re: Don't Be A Victim. Investigate Every Property Before You Buy Any Land This Year by Treash(m): 1:15am On Jul 06, 2018
ubox:

Which of the post are you referring to?

Many previous post are being sidelined, once lines are made in between comments, then u know some comments and post av bn removed. For example, kindly scroll up and u wl discover some lines are there. It's not helping, coz some of our posts here provide answers to some life issues. Pls kindly trace the error.
Re: Don't Be A Victim. Investigate Every Property Before You Buy Any Land This Year by Timtol(m): 8:20am On Jul 06, 2018
Treash:

Many previous post are being sidelined, once lines are made in between comments, then u know some comments and post av bn removed. For example, kindly scroll up and u wl discover some lines are there. It's not helping, coz some of our posts here provide answers to some life issues. Pls kindly trace the error.
Pls should be kindly treated.
It's not helping at all to all.
Re: Don't Be A Victim. Investigate Every Property Before You Buy Any Land This Year by lawyer(m): 9:28pm On Jul 08, 2018
Timtol:

These posts are being removed because they violate the rules of posting articles in this thread.

Please Observe The Following Rules: (skip)
1. Please post all threads in the right section, and don't derail threads by posting off topic.

This thread is about property investigation but some of you would start posting adverts and promoting properties for sale or other things not related to this thread. Instead of opening a thread to promote your ideas or works individually, most of you would just latch on to other people's threads to derail it with things that have no business with this thread or other threads. Why advertise architectural drawings on this thread when there are other architectural threads you can contribute it on? Why derail a thread to promote properties for sale when you can open yours like everyone else? Why take over someone else's thread pushing "contact me numbers" when you can promote and open your own thread uninterrupted? As long as it has nothing to do with this thread or you use it as a promotional avenue to solicit business when you can open your own thread, the post would be removed. The more you interfere in other people's threads to derail it and take over it, your posts would be removed permanently. Always check the title of any thread before you post anything. This rule applies to this thread and any other other thread that is being derailed or reported.

8 Likes

Re: Don't Be A Victim. Investigate Every Property Before You Buy Any Land This Year by Timtol(m): 9:44pm On Jul 08, 2018
lawyer:

These posts are being removed because they violate the rules of posting articles in this thread.

This thread is about property investigation but some of you would start posting adverts and promoting properties for sale or other things not related to this thread. Instead of opening a thread to promote your ideas or works individually, most of you would just latch on to other people's threads to derail it with things that have no business with this thread or other threads. Why advertise architectural drawings on this thread when there are other architectural threads you can contribute it on? Why derail a thread to promote properties for sale when you can open yours like everyone else? Why take over someone else's thread pushing "contact me numbers" when you can promote and open your own thread uninterrupted? As long as it has nothing to do with this thread or you use it as a promotional avenue to solicit business when you can open your own thread, the post would be removed. The more you interfere in other people's threads to derail it and take over it, your posts would be removed permanently. Always check the title of any thread before you post anything. This rule applies to this thread and any other other thread that is being derailed or reported.
Sorry sir,
I actually don't kw d rules before and i believe maybe others likewise.
Never be offended.
I have THREADS and apology to all who is offended.
#Good Evening

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) ... (124) (Reply)

STONE CLADDING,STONEWORK,VENEER STONE,VENEER BRICKS FOR NIGERIA BUILDINGS✯✯✯✯✯☸☸ / Roofing Sheets: The Cost Of Various Types Of Roofing Sheet In Nigeria / Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.