Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,041 members, 7,807,124 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:56 AM

Do You Agree With My Friend? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Agree With My Friend? (444 Views)

Which of These Unpopular Opinions Do You Agree With? Share Yours / Guys When They Are Toasting you Vs Guys When You Agree To Date Them / You Will Agree With Me On These (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Agree With My Friend? by bingbagbo(m): 7:57pm On May 01, 2017
My friend (male) just updated his status on facebook with these:

1.Do not marry and stay in your wife's family apartment. Better hire your own apartment otherwise you will regret.

2. Don't stay with your wife in the same community where she hail from or was raised. If you are a government worker seek for transfer from the town.

3. Check your wife's friends(women) especially those who are not married. They can easily poison her to become one of them. Men please heed to this advice for you to live long.

do you agree?? grin grin
Re: Do You Agree With My Friend? by SINZ: 8:02pm On May 01, 2017
He's very correct with number 1 & 3.
Re: Do You Agree With My Friend? by Softorgasm(m): 8:03pm On May 01, 2017
1000% true.
Re: Do You Agree With My Friend? by Rtopzy(f): 8:07pm On May 01, 2017
I agree with ur frnd.... Well said/typed
Re: Do You Agree With My Friend? by dingbang(m): 8:26pm On May 01, 2017
The reason why Linda ikeji don't wana marry is that she is not willing to leave her multimillion naira house

1 Like

Re: Do You Agree With My Friend? by Fmartin(m): 8:34pm On May 01, 2017
huh?

(1) (Reply)

Is The Mad Man Telling The Truth.?? / See Effects of Furniture And Your Health / Eleven (11) Facts About Bosoms Every Woman Should Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.