Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,649 members, 7,801,891 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:09 AM

Check Out The Most Popular Sports Car In The World - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Check Out The Most Popular Sports Car In The World (14840 Views)

Mercedes-powered Made-In-Nigeria “Bennie Purrie” Can Rival Popular Sports Cars / Samson Switchblade,World's 1st 2-Seater Flying Sports Car Goes On Sale Next Year / Meet The Man Who Tried To Sell His Testicle For $35K To Buy His Dream Sports Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Check Out The Most Popular Sports Car In The World by technicallyrich(m): 9:34am On May 02, 2017
tmanis:
we should be friends... SRT8 for the world!!
no problem like making friends
Re: Check Out The Most Popular Sports Car In The World by R0ckefeller: 9:57am On May 02, 2017
tmanis:
we should be friends... SRT8 for the world!!
you both are talking about the 6.2-liter’s 707 horsepower supercharged Hellcat V-8 am sure Dodge charger still retain it position as the fastest sedan in the world.
Re: Check Out The Most Popular Sports Car In The World by FemiEddy(m): 9:58am On May 02, 2017
MzEddytan:
I love the car... gonna buy it someday with my money.
I like u
Re: Check Out The Most Popular Sports Car In The World by clemz85(m): 10:02am On May 02, 2017
I am a fan of Mustang ranging from Eleanor, Shelby, cobra and saleen,

But they won't let it outta African market
Re: Check Out The Most Popular Sports Car In The World by addikt(m): 10:11am On May 02, 2017
MzEddytan:

You mean with your own personal money gangan??
Re: Check Out The Most Popular Sports Car In The World by AutoJoshNG: 10:53am On May 02, 2017
technicallyrich:
Pls autojosh why don't people like driving dodge charger or magnuim.the guy is so strong and fine but hardly seen around,i will like to know because I m considering going for it.

High cost of maintenance in Nigeria as well as poor resale value.
Re: Check Out The Most Popular Sports Car In The World by DerrickOfficial(m): 11:47am On May 02, 2017
The Camaro is bae for me still
Re: Check Out The Most Popular Sports Car In The World by Dmec(m): 11:47am On May 02, 2017
MzEddytan:
Amen

1 Like

Re: Check Out The Most Popular Sports Car In The World by mrchurcks001: 1:15pm On May 02, 2017
fix game won, see details on how to subscribe and win

(1) (2) (Reply)

I got the Pontiac Vibe / Fortune Magazine Names Toyota Number 1 Motor Vehicle Company / V.I.O and FRSC Palava...my personal experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.