Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,008 members, 7,806,928 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:10 AM

No Matter What You Spend On Bae, She Will Move On When You Die - Reno Omokri - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / No Matter What You Spend On Bae, She Will Move On When You Die - Reno Omokri (17517 Views)

So I Have Started Cheating On Bae / "Nigerian Men Are The Best, They Spend On Ladies Well" - South Africa Lady Says / Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Doesn't Spend On You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

No Matter What You Spend On Bae, She Will Move On When You Die - Reno Omokri by 4hys: 8:33am On May 02, 2017
https://twitter.com/renoomokri
http://www.hygist.com.ng/2017/05/mercy-aigbes-husband-takes-her-down.html
mynd44, lalasticlala
Ladies do you agree with Omokri, guys whats your say on this?

12 Likes 5 Shares

Re: No Matter What You Spend On Bae, She Will Move On When You Die - Reno Omokri by 4hys: 8:34am On May 02, 2017

1 Like

Re: No Matter What You Spend On Bae, She Will Move On When You Die - Reno Omokri by Nobody: 8:37am On May 02, 2017
Bro you are wrong.

My cousin sister lost her hubby close to 10 years now and she has refused to marry another, always goes to his grave side sometimes when she out of work to sit, bruh I tell you it's real shit.

27 Likes

Re: No Matter What You Spend On Bae, She Will Move On When You Die - Reno Omokri by BiafranBushBoy: 8:37am On May 02, 2017
Those words hit me right to my soul...
points taken Reno....

55 Likes 4 Shares

Re: No Matter What You Spend On Bae, She Will Move On When You Die - Reno Omokri by Amberon: 8:47am On May 02, 2017
Not true. Reno, you are not the standard for the 7billion people in the world. That it happened to you doesn't mean its always the case. Love is always and forever, never confuse it with lust or infatuation.

Since 2012 when I met my first love I haven't been the same. He didn't give me the world. Though he broke my heart and though we don't talk anymore he is still the one I Iove.

My friend's mother also haven't gotten over her husband though their marriage crashed about 22 years ago. She refused to remarry to this day cuz she still loves the man.

So speak for yourself Reno. To people like me, no amount of money and material things can buy my love.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: No Matter What You Spend On Bae, She Will Move On When You Die - Reno Omokri by decasey(m): 8:50am On May 02, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:
Those words hit me right to my soul...

points taken Reno....
am telling u.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Matter What You Spend On Bae, She Will Move On When You Die - Reno Omokri by sarrki(m): 8:52am On May 02, 2017
That's why is good for one man one woman

Find your bae and you are settled for life

God thank you for my wyfy

Less I forget mockery are you a victim?
Re: No Matter What You Spend On Bae, She Will Move On When You Die - Reno Omokri by reyscrub(m): 8:56am On May 02, 2017
Before nko?

Why would she move on?

Shey you na want her to stay beside you burial ground monitoring you for the rest of her life?

You this Reno, when your boss loose power, don't you abandon him and move on with your life? Or if your bae pack, wouldn't you move on with another bae and greese your dick?

This your statement is best referred to as IRANU post from ABASHA person.

Idiot.

10 Likes

Re: No Matter What You Spend On Bae, She Will Move On When You Die - Reno Omokri by BUSHHUNTER: 8:57am On May 02, 2017
Yeah it happened to me in those years and am like...

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: No Matter What You Spend On Bae, She Will Move On When You Die - Reno Omokri by Turks: 8:57am On May 02, 2017
Even happily married couples move on when they lose a spouse how much more common bae.

3 Likes

Re: No Matter What You Spend On Bae, She Will Move On When You Die - Reno Omokri by Lilaex: 8:57am On May 02, 2017
Hfhd

1 Like

Re: No Matter What You Spend On Bae, She Will Move On When You Die - Reno Omokri by ayatt(m): 8:58am On May 02, 2017
True

but thats non of my business

1 Like

Re: No Matter What You Spend On Bae, She Will Move On When You Die - Reno Omokri by Nobody: 8:58am On May 02, 2017
There are lessons to learn from all he said if you don't agree to all.

1. If you want to be more intelligent follow those who disagree with you...True.

2. Only parents are guaranteed to love you with no money...True. Some boys would spend so much on gfs but they've never given their parents reasonable gifts and those people are always in your life while gfs come and go.

3. Even if it's just a new word, learn something new everyday. This is my best.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Matter What You Spend On Bae, She Will Move On When You Die - Reno Omokri by Mr2kay3: 8:58am On May 02, 2017
shocked
Re: No Matter What You Spend On Bae, She Will Move On When You Die - Reno Omokri by Nobody: 8:58am On May 02, 2017
Before, she for dey mourn am forever?

1 Like

Re: No Matter What You Spend On Bae, She Will Move On When You Die - Reno Omokri by Emu4life(m): 8:58am On May 02, 2017
Before nko U no go like her to move on?
Re: No Matter What You Spend On Bae, She Will Move On When You Die - Reno Omokri by sassiemyk: 8:58am On May 02, 2017
The truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth. In fact the only undiluted truth Reno ever spoke. Women and deception since the days of Eve.

2 Likes

Re: No Matter What You Spend On Bae, She Will Move On When You Die - Reno Omokri by Nobody: 9:00am On May 02, 2017
Did Reno get scammed, abi warris all these fa?

1 Like

Re: No Matter What You Spend On Bae, She Will Move On When You Die - Reno Omokri by Nobody: 9:00am On May 02, 2017
Op, I don't know why you focused on that quote. There are many instructive eyes opening quotes/sayings he posted in the screenshot you just presented. One actually made me ponder deeply.

5 Likes

spoken like a typical fellow who operates on briffault's law, well now that women know how they are perceived, it's time to deal the hand you are served. But in the end, I see this self destruct "red pill" program blowing up in your faces,just like every action there is an equal and opposite reaction, she should not move on, mteeeew, yeye dey smell
Re: No Matter What You Spend On Bae, She Will Move On When You Die - Reno Omokri by Agimor(m): 9:00am On May 02, 2017
Reno self.....
Re: No Matter What You Spend On Bae, She Will Move On When You Die - Reno Omokri by pweetygiftofGod(f): 9:01am On May 02, 2017
Facts, baba God provide a boo o embarassed
Re: No Matter What You Spend On Bae, She Will Move On When You Die - Reno Omokri by neolboy(m): 9:03am On May 02, 2017
True talj
Re: No Matter What You Spend On Bae, She Will Move On When You Die - Reno Omokri by neolboy(m): 9:03am On May 02, 2017
True talk
Re: No Matter What You Spend On Bae, She Will Move On When You Die - Reno Omokri by michoim(m): 9:03am On May 02, 2017
Looks like Reno wants to start towing the path of the wise grin
Re: No Matter What You Spend On Bae, She Will Move On When You Die - Reno Omokri by morereb10: 9:04am On May 02, 2017
true
Re: No Matter What You Spend On Bae, She Will Move On When You Die - Reno Omokri by motaio: 9:04am On May 02, 2017
This Reno was once a presidential aide called on national assignment abi...smh...no be them suppose dey host different youth initiative to encourage youth to key into national growth n development ? I see where we are headed already....
Re: No Matter What You Spend On Bae, She Will Move On When You Die - Reno Omokri by kevoh(m): 9:06am On May 02, 2017
sonofLuci:
Bro you are wrong.

My cousin sister lost her hubby close to 10 years now and she has refused to marry another, always goes to his grave side sometimes when she out of work to sit, bruh I tell you it's real shit.
Your cousin sister is a rare gem but that's like one out 100 people. Many ladies will remarry mostly due to financial security and societal pressures. Only those who are financially stable or have the full support of their family will be willing stay unmarried after losing their husbands.

3 Likes

Re: No Matter What You Spend On Bae, She Will Move On When You Die - Reno Omokri by Dalastically: 9:07am On May 02, 2017
Over move on... because he has like 7 gallant spare men..
Re: No Matter What You Spend On Bae, She Will Move On When You Die - Reno Omokri by Nobody: 9:07am On May 02, 2017
You no need die sef... Just get broke

8 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

When Was Your First Heartbreak And How Did You Handle It? / Most Romantic Lady In Da Romance Section..... Voting Ends Tonight >>>>> / Painful Sex Or She Doesn't Love Me?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.