Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,466 members, 7,808,662 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:05 PM

Igbokwe: If Buhari Is Indeed Sick, Let Him Proceed On Medical Leave - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbokwe: If Buhari Is Indeed Sick, Let Him Proceed On Medical Leave (16225 Views)

President Buhari To Embark On 10-Day Medical Leave To London - Jackson Ude / Emefiele's Tenure Expires, Asked To Proceed on Leave / President Buhari To Embark On Medical Leave In April - Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbokwe: If Buhari Is Indeed Sick, Let Him Proceed On Medical Leave by mcfynest(m): 9:56am On May 02, 2017
Yeah

Re: Igbokwe: If Buhari Is Indeed Sick, Let Him Proceed On Medical Leave by gberra: 9:56am On May 02, 2017
BrutalJab:
You are tongue tied.grin grin Wailing is a very hard job . My sympathies grin
Re: Igbokwe: If Buhari Is Indeed Sick, Let Him Proceed On Medical Leave by GeorgeTheCoder: 9:59am On May 02, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
The reason why the President is being prevented from going to medical leave is because the Mamman Daura led Presidency and APC want to consolidate their hold on power by preventing the VeePee from exercising full Presidential powers in any capacity whatsoever. They also want to cut to size the wings of Asiwaju Tinubu and his loyalists within and outside the FG to ensure that nothing stops their scheme. Unfortunately, the first of such casualty is SGF Lawal Babachir, who has been an ally of Tinubu and was his nominee for the position.

Fighting through 3rd parties like Igbokwe, Lagos APC and other associates will not help Tinubu cause as the Party machinery is clearly loyal to the Daura group.

The best for Asiwaju is to join ranks with progressive Minds in the opposition, not in PDP (which is a problem on its own) but in.... (lips sealed for now).

Tinubu has my support any day...

MODIFIED:
oh, I'm FTC... But I'm too old to celebrate this feat in public...

Who are you?

1 Like

Re: Igbokwe: If Buhari Is Indeed Sick, Let Him Proceed On Medical Leave by Wadasco(m): 9:59am On May 02, 2017
You can not forced someone​ to go and get treated while he feels the pains.....
Re: Igbokwe: If Buhari Is Indeed Sick, Let Him Proceed On Medical Leave by dipo1234: 10:00am On May 02, 2017
gberra:
Don't be silly!.. Jonathan turned a medical tourist in Germany

Why are you so Pained

2 Likes

Re: Igbokwe: If Buhari Is Indeed Sick, Let Him Proceed On Medical Leave by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:01am On May 02, 2017
gberra:
Ijaw wailer is dumbfounded grin.. Wailing internally.

Wailers always wail cheesy
If I slap you now you go say I de use my experience as a heavyweight boxer intimidate you.

Oya go read and modify....

2 Likes

Re: Igbokwe: If Buhari Is Indeed Sick, Let Him Proceed On Medical Leave by BrutalJab: 10:01am On May 02, 2017
gberra:
You are tongue tied.grin grin Wailing is a very hard job . My sympathies grin
You this kid, go and prepare for your jamb

2 Likes

Re: Igbokwe: If Buhari Is Indeed Sick, Let Him Proceed On Medical Leave by Brymo4all(m): 10:02am On May 02, 2017
cry PMB get well soon..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbokwe: If Buhari Is Indeed Sick, Let Him Proceed On Medical Leave by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:03am On May 02, 2017
GeorgeTheCoder:

Who are you?
My name is Tamunotonye, I'm an Ijawman from Okrika. Are you satisfied?
Re: Igbokwe: If Buhari Is Indeed Sick, Let Him Proceed On Medical Leave by Schematics: 10:06am On May 02, 2017
This Igbokwe sef cheesy
Re: Igbokwe: If Buhari Is Indeed Sick, Let Him Proceed On Medical Leave by Schematics: 10:07am On May 02, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
My name is Tamunotonye, I'm an Ijawman from Okrika. Are you satisfied?

I thought Ijaw is different from Okrika? Please enlighten on their differences.
Re: Igbokwe: If Buhari Is Indeed Sick, Let Him Proceed On Medical Leave by ElsonMorali: 10:10am On May 02, 2017
That would be the proper thing to do wouldn't it? But we don't live in a sane country.
Re: Igbokwe: If Buhari Is Indeed Sick, Let Him Proceed On Medical Leave by Nobody: 10:10am On May 02, 2017
If Tinubu dogs are not on the 'know', then this Presidency is more covet than I thought.

It is either Buhari is in trouble or He is trouble himself.

But this is democracy, those who voted the President to that position have the right to know his health status.

2 Likes

Re: Igbokwe: If Buhari Is Indeed Sick, Let Him Proceed On Medical Leave by gberra: 10:11am On May 02, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
If I slap you now you go say I de use my experience as a heavyweight boxer intimidate you.

Oya go read and modify....
I have read it but I won't modify. grin
Re: Igbokwe: If Buhari Is Indeed Sick, Let Him Proceed On Medical Leave by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:13am On May 02, 2017
Schematics:

I thought Ijaw is different from Okrika? Please enlighten on their differences.
Wakrike (Okrika) is a clan within the Ijaw nation.
Re: Igbokwe: If Buhari Is Indeed Sick, Let Him Proceed On Medical Leave by holluphemydavid(m): 10:17am On May 02, 2017
we are watcing
Re: Igbokwe: If Buhari Is Indeed Sick, Let Him Proceed On Medical Leave by gberra: 10:18am On May 02, 2017
BrutalJab:

You this kid, go and prepare for your jamb
I won't allow you bully me on this forum. Never will I!

Take Note, I'm a grown up graduate. You hate the truth but we shall keep saying it.

The smiling one cheesy

1 Like

Re: Igbokwe: If Buhari Is Indeed Sick, Let Him Proceed On Medical Leave by wristbangle: 10:29am On May 02, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
The reason why the President is being prevented from going to medical leave is because the Mamman Daura led Presidency and APC want to consolidate their hold on power by preventing the VeePee from exercising full Presidential powers in any capacity whatsoever. They also want to cut to size the wings of Asiwaju Tinubu and his loyalists within and outside the FG to ensure that nothing stops their scheme. Unfortunately, the first of such casualty is SGF Lawal Babachir, who has been an ally of Tinubu and was his nominee for the position.

Fighting through 3rd parties like Igbokwe, Lagos APC and other associates will not help Tinubu cause as the Party machinery is clearly loyal to the Daura group.

The best for Asiwaju is to join ranks with progressive Minds in the opposition, not in PDP (which is a problem on its own) but in.... (lips sealed for now).

Tinubu has my support any day...

MODIFIED:
oh, I'm FTC... But I'm too old to celebrate this feat in public...

You just reveal the unclad truth in APC camp.
Re: Igbokwe: If Buhari Is Indeed Sick, Let Him Proceed On Medical Leave by 5oyad: 10:33am On May 02, 2017
WHERE IS SARRKI?
Re: Igbokwe: If Buhari Is Indeed Sick, Let Him Proceed On Medical Leave by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:38am On May 02, 2017
wristbangle:

You just reveal the unclad truth in APC camp.
The best is for you guys to join forces with us the real opposition in.... (time will reveal it)
Re: Igbokwe: If Buhari Is Indeed Sick, Let Him Proceed On Medical Leave by kikake: 10:39am On May 02, 2017
dipo1234:
After igbokwe and his zombie accomplice voted buhari into power, now he can advice him to go on medical leave, you and your oga have achieve your aim now you are trying to abandon him. God is watching you

Joe Igbokwe is a loser, all round. Whoever from the south of Nigeria that campaigned for a man like Buhari to become president of Nigeria is a loser and most myopic.
In 2015, north wanted power by any means, the north could have voted even for a ram to become president, so that north could take over control of crude oil proceeds.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbokwe: If Buhari Is Indeed Sick, Let Him Proceed On Medical Leave by nkemjacob2(m): 10:41am On May 02, 2017
Y is buhari hiding himself? He is creating news topic, speculation etc.
Re: Igbokwe: If Buhari Is Indeed Sick, Let Him Proceed On Medical Leave by fmlala: 10:45am On May 02, 2017
Fresia01:
God unto thy hand I commit this country.. ..im already ashamed of this country.. God please let this shame not continue.. Remove every enemy of progress in this country.. Remove every wicked pubic office holder sitting on this country's development.. Make this country great again.. .
This is my prayer!!! embarassed embarassed embarassed

⛪Amen

1 Like

Re: Igbokwe: If Buhari Is Indeed Sick, Let Him Proceed On Medical Leave by Gibrima1: 10:52am On May 02, 2017
How long shall we continue like this?

Re: Igbokwe: If Buhari Is Indeed Sick, Let Him Proceed On Medical Leave by Biafman: 10:55am On May 02, 2017
Tinubu dogs are biting back. What was planned wasn't what they saw after being dribbled out of scene.

1 Like

Re: Igbokwe: If Buhari Is Indeed Sick, Let Him Proceed On Medical Leave by Grundig: 11:26am On May 02, 2017
Tinubu is now talking.

First it was bisi akande. Now it is igbokwe. Na here we dey.

It is almost certain buhari will not contest 2019. However, should he show interest, SW no sure for am again oo.
Re: Igbokwe: If Buhari Is Indeed Sick, Let Him Proceed On Medical Leave by wristbangle: 11:31am On May 02, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:

The best is for you guys to join forces with us the real opposition in.... (time will reveal it)

No going back to PDP becos they are the ones defecting to APC
Re: Igbokwe: If Buhari Is Indeed Sick, Let Him Proceed On Medical Leave by TonyeBarcanista(m): 11:33am On May 02, 2017
wristbangle:

No going back to PDP becos they are the ones defecting to APC
Not PDP
Re: Igbokwe: If Buhari Is Indeed Sick, Let Him Proceed On Medical Leave by DAntivirus: 11:36am On May 02, 2017
ok, what next?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Abdullai Abbas, APC Chairman Resigns In Kano / Sagay: 'Atiku Has No Records To Run With Except Empty Promises' / Disregard Northern Group’s Threat On Ruga, Presidency Tells Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.