Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,338 members, 7,808,197 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:29 AM

Why Do Many Married Men Cheat On Their Wives? - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Do Many Married Men Cheat On Their Wives? (38237 Views)

Why Do Men Lose Interest In Their Wives After Few Years In Marriage? / Husbands Urged To Do This For Their Wives So Their Marriage Could Work. Photos / How Many Married Women Agreed With This (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Many Married Men Cheat On Their Wives? by SINZ: 1:01pm On May 02, 2017
TrapQueen77:
grin

Sin.z the traffic is here...
LOL, what's going on? grin
Re: Why Do Many Married Men Cheat On Their Wives? by Nobody: 1:02pm On May 02, 2017
SINZ:

LOL, what's going on? grin

Still reading thru...damn! The traffic is too much tongue
Re: Why Do Many Married Men Cheat On Their Wives? by SINZ: 1:03pm On May 02, 2017
TrapQueen77:

Still reading thru...damn! The traffic is too much tongue
Its on FP mami grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Many Married Men Cheat On Their Wives? by Nobody: 1:05pm On May 02, 2017
DoTheNeedful:
It will amaze you the number of married women cheating on their husbands. Thinking men are the main culprits is stereotypical. Blame human that is inherently selfish and leave the gender.

The best of cheaters.
Re: Why Do Many Married Men Cheat On Their Wives? by Nobody: 1:05pm On May 02, 2017
Marvel1206:
It is simple. IMMATURITY

Age is not directly proportional to maturity so you don't expect everyone with the figures to have common sense.

People get into marriages without gathering enough information on how to run their homes. And the 21st century thing is really killing marriages too

wetin dis man dey talk?
grin grin grin

Re: Why Do Many Married Men Cheat On Their Wives? by porozhniy(m): 1:07pm On May 02, 2017
Testosterone!
Testosterone is 10x more powerful than estrogen and it basically accounts for our;
a) aggressiveness
b) greater sex drive compared to women
c) greater risk taking & risking bearing capabilities
Etc
Women are attracted to men cos (a) resources & (b) security, companionship is only secondary
Men are attracted to women cos their physical features every other thing falls into the secondary category.

Women reach their sexual peak much earlier than men and thus tend to retire from sex with it's attendant problems.
On the order hand, men reach their sexual peak later in life, grow richer with age.
We do not also want to discount socio-economic factors
The poverty rate in the country is appalling, people will do whatever to feed & cloth so women simply trade sex for money.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Many Married Men Cheat On Their Wives? by Nobody: 1:08pm On May 02, 2017
Chiefpriest1:
Okay. These reasons could be cultural, religious or biological.

I come from a part of Nigeria where women are shamed and stigmatized for indulging in sexual acts outside marriage.

In some parts of the world women don't carry pot of shame. The repercussions are heavier on men, yet everyone still cheats.

Its human beings. Forget gender or repercussions.
Re: Why Do Many Married Men Cheat On Their Wives? by 0kp0nku: 1:08pm On May 02, 2017
fufuNegusi:
Marry a man that has the fear of God
Marry a woman that has the fear of God

CASE CLOSED
Na Pastors /Rev. Fathers get those types na
Re: Why Do Many Married Men Cheat On Their Wives? by Imjustagirl(f): 1:08pm On May 02, 2017
sniperwolf:
Question?

Someone once said that for the fact you are married does not necessarily mean that your spouse will be the only person you will be attracted to. How true is this?

Yes it's possible. You can be attracted to other people even if married. But you're not an animal so you can control it.

Avoid the person or being alone with them, don't develop any form of intimacy even if it looks innocent. Don't ever let them know about it.

The attraction will die, if you don't feed it. With time you won't feel attracted anymore. Note this is when it is someone who is in your life regularly. Not just waka pass
Re: Why Do Many Married Men Cheat On Their Wives? by Nobody: 1:09pm On May 02, 2017
Why do single girls cheat on their boyfriends? ... both of them have more options... that is why!

A married woman's option is limited, from the fact that she is older and has lesser admirers/toasters than she was younger to the fact that a lot of men stay away from married women.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Many Married Men Cheat On Their Wives? by Nobody: 1:10pm On May 02, 2017
takenadoh:
About 95% of Nigerian Men cheat, out of this, about 50% of them feel it's their birthright, some support it with religion and culture.
It is very pathetic.

But these same ones are so protective of their wives that they go through their phones every slight opportunity they get.

Oga na where u get these statistics from

Or u cram am wen u dey primary school shocked

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Many Married Men Cheat On Their Wives? by Nobody: 1:11pm On May 02, 2017
propanet:
All men don't cheat. I will never cheat on my wife when I am married.

Oga. You better pray because from this day forward devil don put your matter for register.....he loves dealing with arrogant people.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Many Married Men Cheat On Their Wives? by Imjustagirl(f): 1:12pm On May 02, 2017
MadManTalking:
my paddy said he is cheating because:
a. his wife does not give him blowjob_

b. that he likes women who are hairless like catfish/glass but his wife has hairs on her nipplez, legs, butthole_ and her ass_. He can't even caress her ass during lovemaking.

c. he said the level of hairs on his wife's ass_ can't allow him have doggy with her and he likes doggy style so he goes out to fulfill his sex hunger with other women. Sleeping with his wife is like sleeping with a man.

d. after 3 children, his wife's kpekus has lost all manner of friction so he always looks for kpekus wey still tight small.

e. after they got married, the wife had a skin infection on her legs that gave her black spots all over her legs and this disgusted him so he mingle with women with flesh clean spotless laps.

All in all, he is currently seeking for a divorce to marry one pretty, young and rich Calabar doctor he met of recent.

There is solution to every single reason you just posted so. People don't talk about what they like and want in relationships. That is a very big problem, especially in this part of the world

1 Like

Re: Why Do Many Married Men Cheat On Their Wives? by Nobody: 1:13pm On May 02, 2017
highchief3:
Only weak men cheat, real men remain faithful to their partner. Which one are you? Choose....

so you don join women dey shame men.

your turn is coming

1 Like

Re: Why Do Many Married Men Cheat On Their Wives? by Nobody: 1:18pm On May 02, 2017
IRALIFE:
"I need to find my own husband" she thought to herself. (#copied for all men)

I love fairytales shocked

Reality is so boring cheesy

so when will they release the movie version cool

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Many Married Men Cheat On Their Wives? by pussyassnigga: 1:19pm On May 02, 2017
tgmservice:
Shut up OP
today women are the masters of cheating in relationships
guy shut up.... I don't cheat
Re: Why Do Many Married Men Cheat On Their Wives? by GregyT(m): 1:27pm On May 02, 2017
I am married and I don't cheat on my wife. There is no likely-hood of that to happen. Its all about self discipline and cooperation with the grace of God in our lives.

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Many Married Men Cheat On Their Wives? by IRALIFE(f): 1:29pm On May 02, 2017
grin
TheLordIsGr8:

I love fairytales shocked

Reality is so boring cheesy

so when will they release the movie version cool

Hahahaha. Just learn the lessons embedded. Learn from a REAL MAN. They still exist in REALITY you know. I hope you are one.
Re: Why Do Many Married Men Cheat On Their Wives? by Klington: 1:30pm On May 02, 2017
sisisioge:
I think men need to shave off some part of the joystick ni...I will suggest the top part. That part that looks like a Lollypop with one dot.

Whew! I'm bored! undecided
u're bored Wetin make we do Fry ice cream eekwaaaa cool cool cool

Re: Why Do Many Married Men Cheat On Their Wives? by propanet(m): 1:32pm On May 02, 2017
;;;;;

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Many Married Men Cheat On Their Wives? by jideofor11(m): 1:34pm On May 02, 2017
timmycris:
is it your cheat?

Walahi u dont have sense grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why Do Many Married Men Cheat On Their Wives? by Nobody: 1:39pm On May 02, 2017
I've got many opportunities to cheat on my wife.... But I never tried it once..... Only one thing keeps me off...... No Matter how beautiful a woman is just like your wife She Menstruates(sober period for women) ... Men stop cheating

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Many Married Men Cheat On Their Wives? by Nobody: 1:40pm On May 02, 2017
Re: Why Do Many Married Men Cheat On Their Wives? by Nobody: 1:41pm On May 02, 2017
propanet:

Na your matter devil put for register.
Do you think everyone enjoy living a dirty and filthy life like you?

e pain ammmm undecided

u will remember me one day.
Re: Why Do Many Married Men Cheat On Their Wives? by totorimi: 1:48pm On May 02, 2017
It's even worse when you see two married people cheating with themselves.

It's a terrible situation how a married man or woman will be longing for another, may be it's human nature.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Many Married Men Cheat On Their Wives? by SmellingAnus(m): 1:50pm On May 02, 2017
kimbra:
Only men with flawed values cheat on their wives. I know for sure that there are men that no matter what the lady looks like or how enticing the free sex offer is they'd never cheat on their wives 'cause is usually some minutes pleasure which is likely to ruin your matrimonial home. Weak men cheat, real men don't.

"Cheating is in our DNA". Is an excuse weak men use to feel it's ok to cheat.
you are right, but you need to understand what I am about to say now... Some women also increase the chances of their husbands cheating on them... I for one don't plan to cheat on my wife... But there are two things I can't tolorate for long... A disrespectful wife and a troublesome wife that hardly allows peace to reign in the house... The latter will surely drive me out of the house and at that point anything is possible...

1 Like

Re: Why Do Many Married Men Cheat On Their Wives? by Dannyfan(m): 1:50pm On May 02, 2017
Hosnestly, who can define cheating and fighting they are actually the same if man found cheating on is wife he is actually beating her n viceversa, couples cheat because they are not ready, they are not respectful n especially because it normal now even among ladies, cheating is a problem, u either choose it or not, weakness doesnt, if it is prescribed a drug to solve it
Re: Why Do Many Married Men Cheat On Their Wives? by thunderbabs: 1:57pm On May 02, 2017
It is a call of nature you can't ignore....and for you wives, or wives to be, as ur case is.., swallows saliva shocked
Re: Why Do Many Married Men Cheat On Their Wives? by castro316: 1:59pm On May 02, 2017
It all boils down to the reason why did you marry your wife. A lot of men marry trophy wives and then after having her to himself, he gets tired of the prize

Look if you marry a woman for other values other than her beauty, I see no reason for you cheating on her

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Many Married Men Cheat On Their Wives? by Sparkles003(f): 2:02pm On May 02, 2017
married men cheat because most of them who know the right thing to do fails to do it

Proverbs 12:22

Lying lips are an abomination to the Lord, but those who act faithfully are his delight.

Hebrews 13:4

Let marriage be held in honor among all, and let the marriage bed be undefiled, for God will judge the sexually immoral and adulterous.

Matthew 5:27-28

“You have heard that it was said, ‘You shall not commit adultery.’ But I say to you that everyone who looks at a woman with lustful intent has already committed adultery with her in his heart.

Proverbs 19:1

Better is a poor person who walks in his integrity than one who is crooked in speech and is a fool.

Proverbs 10:9

Whoever walks in integrity walks securely, but he who makes his ways crooked will be found out.

Galatians 6:7-8

Do not be deceived: God is not mocked, for whatever one sows, that will he also reap. For the one who sows to his own flesh will from the flesh reap corruption, but the one who sows to the Spirit will from the Spirit reap eternal life.

Proverbs 6:32

He who commits adultery lacks sense; he who does it destroys himself.

Proverbs 28:6

Better is a poor man who walks in his integrity than a rich man who is crooked in his ways.

Proverbs 20:22 ESV / 286 helpful votes

Do not say, “I will repay evil”; wait for the Lord, and he will deliver you.

Joshua 1:9

Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be frightened, and do not be dismayed, for the Lord your God is with you wherever you go.”

Luke 6:31

And as you wish that others would do to you, do so to them.

James 1:

If anyone thinks he is religious and does not bridle his tongue but deceives his heart, this person's religion is worthless.

Luke 16:10-12

“One who is faithful in a very little is also faithful in much, and one who is dishonest in a very little is also dishonest in much. If then you have not been faithful in the unrighteous wealth, who will entrust to you the true riches? And if you have not been faithful in that which is another's, who will give you that which is your own?

Colossians 3:9 ESV / 195 helpful votes

Do not lie to one another, seeing that you have put off the old self with its practices

Luke 6:32-42

“If you love those who love you, what benefit is that to you? For even sinners love those who love them. And if you do good to those who do good to you, what benefit is that to you? For even sinners do the same. And if you lend to those from whom you expect to receive, what credit is that to you? Even sinners lend to sinners, to get back the same amount. But love your enemies, and do good, and lend, expecting nothing in return, and your reward will be great, and you will be sons of the Most High, for he is kind to the ungrateful and the evil. Be merciful, even as your Father is merciful. ...

Hebrews 13:5

Keep your life free from love of money, and be content with what you have, for he has said, “I will never leave you nor forsake you.”

Colossians 3:5-10

A lot of married couples have failed to put to away earthly thoughts and ways in them like sexual immorality, impurity, passion, evil desire, covetousness,anger, wrath, malice, slander, and obscene talk from your mouth forgetting that it is no longer about you as an individual but you as one.in a situation where by a woman is constantly by any of the above mentioned undermining t

1 Like

Re: Why Do Many Married Men Cheat On Their Wives? by 2bam: 2:03pm On May 02, 2017
Destined2win:
Because they have smelling anuses
. be matured for once if you dont have anything to comment must u fool urself I believe you are not even married.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Benue Teacher Asked To Pay 1.5 Million Naira As Bride Price (Photo) / Must A Wife Always Say Yes To Sex?by Bunmi Sofola / I Am Really Depressed, My Mom's Death Is Killing Me!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.