Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,822 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:22 AM

Post Pictures Of Your Old Game Consoles - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Post Pictures Of Your Old Game Consoles (1246 Views)

Who Remembers the name of This Old Game / Why New Tariffs May Affects Game Consoles And U.S Economy Says By The Three / ORDER YOUR GAME CONSOLES, CDs & SUBSCRIPTIONS WITH US ON EBAY AT 350/$ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Post Pictures Of Your Old Game Consoles by kaikubura: 11:17am On May 02, 2017
When I saw these consoles and television I can't help but look back in time when I played these games non stop (life was sweet then) and was flogged by mum when caught playing grin
That television senior me for like 10 years. It fell off the shelf one day (face down) and nothing happened to the screen (I was shocked). I tried putting it on recently, it drew so much electric power that all bulbs went off grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Post Pictures Of Your Old Game Consoles by cao(f): 3:32pm On May 02, 2017
Err...why do you have a picture of a typewriter? What the hell did you do to your PSone? Mine was still pristine until that SoB stole it.
Re: Post Pictures Of Your Old Game Consoles by Nobody: 5:21pm On May 02, 2017
Even if u want to butress said point of having an old console! Use eye appealing appliances nah! undecided

Dafuq does all ur stuff look like u suddenly came from a "back to the future" training facility. undecided

That typewriter needs a dentist!

And u seriously need to stop hording that vacuum tube, it'll give u cancer.

(1) (Reply)

Who Will Be On The Cover Of NBA 2K19 Game ? / Ibadan Ps4 Games Swap / Who Has Bought PC Games/software On Jumia And Konga

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.