Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,449 members, 7,801,081 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 10:43 AM

"I Thought They Put AC Outside": Olajumoke Shivering In South Africa (Video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "I Thought They Put AC Outside": Olajumoke Shivering In South Africa (Video) (47006 Views)

Her First Time In Plane, Lady Shivering & Crying.video / Olajumoke's Photo Bomb Picture Rated No 6 In The World On A German TV (photo) / Olajumoke, Her Husband & Manager, Victoria Nkong Step Out In Style (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Thought They Put AC Outside": Olajumoke Shivering In South Africa (Video) by Ebal: 1:23pm On May 02, 2017
VIDEO: "I Thought They Put AC Outside" Says Olajumoke Shivering As She Arrived In South Africa

Feeling the chill: Former breadseller-turned-model, Olajumoke Orisaguna is in Johannesburg, South Africa. She arrived two days ago and shivers as she heads out into the cold in her skimpy ensemble, but was seen shivering as she made her way towards her waiting car.
Her team has decided to help her travel to some parts of the world so as to boost her confidence and level of exposure.

http://ebalsblog..co.uk/2017/05/video-i-thought-they-put-ac-outside.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PX2wGF8bIkU&feature=youtu.be

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Thought They Put AC Outside": Olajumoke Shivering In South Africa (Video) by chukxie(m): 1:30pm On May 02, 2017
When God blesses you everything falls in place. Enjoy your fame, Olajumoke.

125 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "I Thought They Put AC Outside": Olajumoke Shivering In South Africa (Video) by Nobody: 1:31pm On May 02, 2017
Lol...omolomo

5 Likes

Re: "I Thought They Put AC Outside": Olajumoke Shivering In South Africa (Video) by BigBelleControl(m): 1:33pm On May 02, 2017
Chai! you can take a man out of ghetto but you can't take ghetto out of a man.

72 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "I Thought They Put AC Outside": Olajumoke Shivering In South Africa (Video) by GloriaNinja(f): 1:34pm On May 02, 2017
LET HER ENJOY THE COLD WEATHER

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I Thought They Put AC Outside": Olajumoke Shivering In South Africa (Video) by mroop(m): 1:54pm On May 02, 2017
lol..... ara oko

13 Likes

Re: "I Thought They Put AC Outside": Olajumoke Shivering In South Africa (Video) by chriskosherbal(m): 2:19pm On May 02, 2017
I thank GOD for your life lady..GOD is forever faithful turning small shots into BIG shots.

33 Likes

Re: "I Thought They Put AC Outside": Olajumoke Shivering In South Africa (Video) by Came: 4:23pm On May 02, 2017
Dem put AC for outside ke! Hahahahahaha ... I laugh fall for ground.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "I Thought They Put AC Outside": Olajumoke Shivering In South Africa (Video) by RichYoungNigga: 12:59pm On May 15, 2017

What??

Another national embarrassment

Is South Africa that cold ??

I've been to South Africa for a business meeting several times during the hot and cold season

It's even colder in Nigeria than in South Africa

Even in the USA where it snows heavily in the winters,
it's now summer and you can't walk outside​without melting

You can take someone out of the forest but you can't take the forest out of her

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Thought They Put AC Outside": Olajumoke Shivering In South Africa (Video) by justi4jesu(f): 12:59pm On May 15, 2017
kiss kiss kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: "I Thought They Put AC Outside": Olajumoke Shivering In South Africa (Video) by Nobody: 1:00pm On May 15, 2017
undecided

You can take the person outta the bush but can't take the ...
Re: "I Thought They Put AC Outside": Olajumoke Shivering In South Africa (Video) by Hades2016(m): 1:00pm On May 15, 2017
LOL
Re: "I Thought They Put AC Outside": Olajumoke Shivering In South Africa (Video) by adeniyi3971(m): 1:00pm On May 15, 2017
grin
Re: "I Thought They Put AC Outside": Olajumoke Shivering In South Africa (Video) by Randram: 1:00pm On May 15, 2017
Hahahah
Re: "I Thought They Put AC Outside": Olajumoke Shivering In South Africa (Video) by SexyNairalander: 1:01pm On May 15, 2017
booked

lwkmd hahahahahaaha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I Thought They Put AC Outside": Olajumoke Shivering In South Africa (Video) by Sirpaul(m): 1:01pm On May 15, 2017
C'mon you are once like that!...
mroop:
lol..... ara oko
Re: "I Thought They Put AC Outside": Olajumoke Shivering In South Africa (Video) by maskamdo(m): 1:02pm On May 15, 2017
Her team didn't tell her how d weather be for there abi travel advisory no dey there dictionary
Re: "I Thought They Put AC Outside": Olajumoke Shivering In South Africa (Video) by IgboAmakaa(f): 1:02pm On May 15, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin grin

chai village gal

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Thought They Put AC Outside": Olajumoke Shivering In South Africa (Video) by Goldenheart(m): 1:02pm On May 15, 2017
undecided
Redmud haters Don show....

Oya tell us what we already know
Re: "I Thought They Put AC Outside": Olajumoke Shivering In South Africa (Video) by Mznaett: 1:02pm On May 15, 2017
Hahahahaha

She don carry am enter S.A too?shocked grin

She for try leave am for here now... abi na carry come?undecided grin Me,I am not understanding again o
Re: "I Thought They Put AC Outside": Olajumoke Shivering In South Africa (Video) by igbalodehunter(m): 1:03pm On May 15, 2017
ENJOY!
Re: "I Thought They Put AC Outside": Olajumoke Shivering In South Africa (Video) by LegalBaby(f): 1:03pm On May 15, 2017
Wish nigeria was that cold,
heat is too much

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Thought They Put AC Outside": Olajumoke Shivering In South Africa (Video) by xynerise: 1:03pm On May 15, 2017
We understand grin

We were all novice at some points in our lives.

6 Likes

Re: "I Thought They Put AC Outside": Olajumoke Shivering In South Africa (Video) by NevetsIbot(m): 1:03pm On May 15, 2017
AC kor. Freezer ni

Lol.
Re: "I Thought They Put AC Outside": Olajumoke Shivering In South Africa (Video) by Oblitz(m): 1:03pm On May 15, 2017
So funny
Re: "I Thought They Put AC Outside": Olajumoke Shivering In South Africa (Video) by mzabbie(f): 1:03pm On May 15, 2017
Chai...just negodu
Re: "I Thought They Put AC Outside": Olajumoke Shivering In South Africa (Video) by ThisTrend(f): 1:04pm On May 15, 2017
Omo oko...
Re: "I Thought They Put AC Outside": Olajumoke Shivering In South Africa (Video) by VickyRotex(f): 1:04pm On May 15, 2017
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: "I Thought They Put AC Outside": Olajumoke Shivering In South Africa (Video) by Ne0w1zarD: 1:04pm On May 15, 2017
Nobody wey no fit to make am - Patoranking

Ori mi tete la oo - Rayce

cry

1 Like

Re: "I Thought They Put AC Outside": Olajumoke Shivering In South Africa (Video) by ThisTrend(f): 1:05pm On May 15, 2017
Mznaett:
She don carry am enter S.A too?shocked grin

The village people at work..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Burna Boy Meets Mia Mottley, The Prime Minister Of Barbados (Pics) / Onyi Alex And Her Camel Toe In Christmas Photos / Harrysong Gifts Olajumoke Orisaguna N400K For Dancing To 'Chacha'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.