Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,917 members, 7,799,099 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 03:15 PM

Marvel Chronicles 2 :executive Sanction - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Marvel Chronicles 2 :executive Sanction (67913 Views)

Chronicles Of Tracy / The Romantic Chronicles Of Badoh / MARVEL CHRONICLES (science Fiction) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (36) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Marvel Chronicles 2 :executive Sanction by Apollux(m): 8:20am On May 18, 2017
As for Jummila nothing much is known about her childhood other than she was an orphan whose parents died when she was still very young. She had been taken from one foster family to another. Was raised finally by a brutal crime boss Huga, who always sexually molest her and groomed her up in a life of crime. Huga made her a killer enforcer. The odd thing is the sexual assault she suffered from Huga didn’t make her hate him, as a matter of fact, it made Jummila idolize her crime god father but took out the anger she must have felt from the numerous sexual abuse on others. Jummila was an angry killer. She was that way till her boss' criminal organization ended and he was killed. She was arrested, tried and sentence to imprisonment at the Afterlife. Jummila is a dark skinned beauty with flashing eyes and teeth. Her favorite weapon of choice back then was a stiletto.
With these four with him, he knew his job just got way easier. He gave them instructions, distributed the tablets from the stash in the bags to each one of them. He stressed the limited time they have. He didn’t give them the direction to the armory but told them where to meet with him after the job is done.
While speaking, two security guards strolled into the little gathering Simon was having . The guards where as shocked to see them as they were. But a huge red and bushy blur jumped from them to the middle of the guards while they were still in the act of unlimbering their lazer rifles. Red Mane knocked both of them down. He quickly used his left fist to jerked one of the guard up from his fallen position, holding him by the neck, he threw the guard backwards to where the others were standing. As if initially planned, Uthega caught the flying guard with his hand, crushed him to his body in a tight bear hug, with several loud popping sounds of cracking bones heard from the body of the guard. When Uthega released him, the guard fell on the floor like a boneless sack of flesh.
Re: Marvel Chronicles 2 :executive Sanction by Apollux(m): 12:33pm On May 18, 2017
As for Jummila nothing much is known about her childhood other than she was an orphan whose parents died when she was still very young. She had been taken from one foster family to another. She was raised finally by a brutal crime boss Huga, who always sexually molest her and groomed her up in a life of crime. Huga made her a killer enforcer. The odd thing is the sexual assault she suffered from Huga didn’t make her hate him, as a matter of fact, it made Jummila idolize her crime god father but took out the anger she must have felt from the numerous sexual abuse on others. Jummila was an angry killer. She was that way till her boss' criminal organization ended and he was killed. She was arrested, tried and sentence to imprisonment at the Afterlife. Jummila was a dark skinned beauty with flashing eyes and teeth. Her favorite weapon of choice back then was a stiletto.
With these four with him, he knew his job just got way easier. He gave them instructions, distributed the tablets from the stash in the bags to each one of them. He stressed the limited time they have. He didn’t give them the direction to the armory but told them where to meet with him after the job is done.
While speaking, two security guards strolled into the little gathering Simon was having . The guards where as shocked to see them as they were. But a huge red and bushy blur jumped from them to the middle of the guards while they were still in the act of unlimbering their lazer rifles. Red Mane knocked both of them down. He quickly use his left fist to jerked one of the guard up from his fallen position, holding him by the neck, he threw the guard backwards to where the others were standing. As if initially planned, Uthega caught the flying guard with his hand, crushed him to his body in a tight bear hug, with several loud popping sounds of cracking bones heard from the body of the guard. When Uthega released him, the guard fell on the floor like a boneless sack of flesh.
Re: Marvel Chronicles 2 :executive Sanction by Apollux(m): 12:36pm On May 18, 2017
Meanwhile Red Mane faced the second guard as he staggered to his feet. He smashed the face of the guard with the stun rod on his hand not caring to use the stun charge on it. The stun rod smashed through the reinforced glass of the visor of the guard’s helmet. The blow was so hard that the force of the impact shattered the hardened glass and cave in the armored metal of the helmet crushing the skull of the head within and scattering the brain matter behind the twitching guards. Red Mane shook the stun rod out of the hole that now took the place of the guard’s head in the helmet. He turned to the others and smiled when he saw everyone openly spellbound by his level of strength.
Simon noted that while the bulk of the prison guards and securities were locked out, few of them who were within the prison wards doing routine patrols when the blackout happened , are still around. Though they may be a bit worried about the power outage, they won’t be expecting to meet freed prisoners who are ready to attack them been already used to handling prisoners in their slow wit mode that the forced conditioning the prison have put on them. That is one advantage Simon and his followers will have and he pointed this out to them before ordering them to begin after distributing the captured weapons among them.
Re: Marvel Chronicles 2 :executive Sanction by Apollux(m): 4:27pm On May 18, 2017
When the rendezvous took place, Simon noticed that they have about several hundreds of freed active prisoners with him. Very few of them were armed with captured weapons. Well all that is about to change. He gave an order that all should follow him. One of the reasons it was necessary for them all to be armed is that the route to the escape transport is through one of the doors already filled with prison guards waiting to get in. So they will have to go through a tough gauntlet to get their freedom. At the door to the armory, the face, retina and finger scanner ran through Simon. After few seconds of tensed silence within the durasteel passage packed full of escaped inmates, the door opened.
It was an anarchist dream. There were rows and rows of lazer rifle, racked in well precise order. Boxes of ammunition, grenades and smart mines. Simon smiled at his four lieutenants and all he could say was, “Christmas came early. “
Taking one of the refile, he examined it, it was a standard issued carbine for paramilitary outfits. An MG-CAB 500 lazer rifle, not as powerful as the heavy full assault lazer pulse rifles but still packs enough punch to do the job. Among the weapons, he also saw RPGs, the TEC 1 and TEC 2 single shot grenade launches. Well still better than nothing. The ammo for them are just the high explosive HE and shrapnel SH grenades. Simon directed his lieutenants to distribute the weapons quickly, they were running out of time.
Re: Marvel Chronicles 2 :executive Sanction by stephenGee12(m): 4:34pm On May 18, 2017
Apollux baba wehdone sir. See it seems u wud ave to stop updating for sometime. because u updating and pple just viewing without even a single hi aint fair.
So dear fellow readers until we see 25 comments no more update.
If u like come and start to dey abuse me. I fit abuse ooo
Re: Marvel Chronicles 2 :executive Sanction by Apollux(m): 4:46pm On May 18, 2017
. He wrapped two bandoliers across his chest heavily laden with spare ammunition for the two rifles he is holding. A belt on his waist with extra pouches were some grenades where kept.
Turning to the almost armed group of several hundreds of freed inmates, he spoke with his deep restored strong voice. “Now listen up all you stinking mongrels, I am the one responsible for your freedom from your cells and make no mistake, I own all your asses. We haven’t escape yet, there are still some prison securities to deal with hence the guns in your hands. If you want to get off this prison, you will earn it by fighting your way through. Now besides that, I only know the way out of this place, so if you want to get out, you have to obey my orders without questions or you can as well go back and sleep in your cells. These four, “ he pointed to the first people he rescued standing behind him, “Are my squad leaders. I give them the orders, they pass down the orders to you and you carry out the orders. Any objections? “
Looking round the quiet crowd that were all looking at him expectantly, seeing no one ready to contend with him, he went on. “Ok, so since non of you shit brains don’t see it wise to go against me, we will divide you into squads and sub-squads. Lock and load people, we are about to go kick some serious butts. Who is with me? “ the respond from the crowd that filled both directions of the passage and little armory hall was deafening.
Re: Marvel Chronicles 2 :executive Sanction by Oladim001(m): 6:14pm On May 18, 2017
Nice!!! This Simon guy looks unstoppable.
Re: Marvel Chronicles 2 :executive Sanction by Apollux(m): 6:29pm On May 18, 2017
Lol.... Chairman don talk oya every body come start to comment o. . grin
Re: Marvel Chronicles 2 :executive Sanction by stephenGee12(m): 9:38pm On May 18, 2017
Oladim001:
Nice!!! This Simon guy looks unstoppable.

oladim001. sorry abt last time. but u knw i gats look out for my peeps. so ow u doing. hope we cool bro

lemme call my people
cc: hadampson, alamiendagash, musampa73, queenite, devilmaycry, theblessedman, chumzypinky, gtin, surestg, rachealfst, candy, johnsonown1, ikombe, wisolzy, animzy, damibiz, babsopey, supernet4, ajox, nnnena, marianneada, foxyflow, princeofprince, ajodem, onyensoo100, everton4life, and others call every body come
as we follow captain apollux on this thriller thread. dat gun shoot people instead of people shootin gun. grin grin grin
Re: Marvel Chronicles 2 :executive Sanction by Oladim001(m): 9:39pm On May 18, 2017
stephenGee12:

oladim001. sorry abt last time. but u knw i gats look out for my peeps. so ow u doing. hope we cool bro

lemme call my people
cc: hadampson, alamiendagash, musampa73, queenite, devilmaycry, theblessedman, chumzypinky, gtin, surestg, rachealfst, candy, johnsonown1, ikombe, wisolzy, animzy, damibiz, babsopey, supernet4, ajox, nnnena, marianneada, foxyflow, princeofprince, ajodem, onyensoo100, everton4life, and others call every body come
as we follow captain apollux on this thriller thread. dat gun shoot people instead of people shootin gun. grin grin grin
Sure.. No problem. Am doing fine.
Re: Marvel Chronicles 2 :executive Sanction by JohnGainsville(m): 10:23pm On May 18, 2017
Wow gettin' hot
Re: Marvel Chronicles 2 :executive Sanction by AlamienDagash(m): 11:48pm On May 18, 2017
stephenGee12:

lemme call my people
Wats appenin bro
anoda story okay make i buy kilishi and zobo as the journey kontiniyos.
Re: Marvel Chronicles 2 :executive Sanction by devilmaycry: 7:14am On May 19, 2017
stephenGee12:

lemme call my people
landed with my keg of palmy...to clear my eyes
Re: Marvel Chronicles 2 :executive Sanction by Apollux(m): 8:54am On May 23, 2017
Simon Omega was with Icicle’s squad and sub-squad. They have taking positions behind some heavy metal table that have been over turned. They are in a wide circular hall that was like a convergence for five passages and doors. One of those doors is the one some of the prison guards were behind. Simon have directed Icicle to arrange her squad into ten positions to fire from. Each position should have one holding an RPG. The same arrangements he had given to his other three squad leaders to cover other entrances that will give the prison securities access to stop them as they move to their escape point.
All eyes of the ex inmates were focused on the door they expected the prison guards to come in through. A dark panel at the top of the door had a light blinking red. But the red light turned orange and then green. Even before the door opened, Simon screamed “Fire! “
Multiple lazer fire hit the door and walls around it. As the door opens it spilled surprised security guards, who the looks of shock were still on their faces behind their helmets as they were cut down by the brutal concentration of fire. The guards at the front fell to the blistering fire storm, those behind were able to return fire, as their professional training and discipline took over. The return fire took out few of the inmates that weren’t properly under cover. As Simon noticed this, he called out, “RPGs! “
From ten different hidden points, grenades were launched from rocket tubes towards the door the prison guards were shooting from. It was a massacre. The grenades were a combination of explosives and shrapnel. Massive explosions that rocked the ears and shook the teeth filled the open space. The blast knocked off most of the guards, the others where torn apart by the super heated iron balls of the shrapnel. When the sound died down and the smoke cleared enough to see, the torn body parts of the guards filled the round room and the room behind the door were they were shooting from. Few ex inmates too were not spared. As some of the body parts mixed with the those of the uniform color of the prison guards, were the white uniform of the inmates.
Re: Marvel Chronicles 2 :executive Sanction by Apollux(m): 4:58pm On May 23, 2017
Simon didn’t feel any pity for his fellow inmates that died, they were just too stupid. Of course he had known that many of them will be lost during the escape attempts. “C’mon shit for brains let’s go. “
When he arrived at the prearranged rendezvous point, he noticed some of the other squads were already waiting for him and few were just coming too. Some of them had fared far worse than his did. When he did a rough count, he noticed he still had over a hundred and fifty people with him. Well that is still good considering what they had to face getting this far.
A heavy armored door was at the place of the rendezvous, it was locked but a continuous green light was blinking at a center panel. He got close to it and immediately a thin red light from the metal ball in his hand touched the green blinking light. It stopped blinking and a small panel slid apart. An electronic voice spoke next. “Both a finger print and voice recognition scan is required. “ Simon placed his right palm on the panel and spoke slowly, “Simon Omega. “
“Finger print and voice recognition accepted, access granted. “ The door slide downward this time and led into a cylindrical access tube similar to what is used when doing a ship to ship boarding. Simon noticed that as the door slid down all the doors leading to this area got locked immediately automatically sealing them in and locking out other security guards that will attempt pursuit.
Re: Marvel Chronicles 2 :executive Sanction by Apollux(m): 5:11pm On May 23, 2017
“Stop gapping like brained bleeped buffoons, go in. “ Simon screamed at the inmates staring at him. He noticed as he ran in, all his squad leaders were around. At least that is still good. He got to the end of the tube access and a round door in the shape of the cylindrical form of the access tube opened and Simon stepped into a wide space he knew was the interior of the ship. The entrance space was wide enough to take more than three times the number of people with Simon. The door slide shut after the last person entered. Looking around some of the designs in the interior, Simon concluded that this should be a mid sized transport space cruiser. A wide door beyond the entrance area led to the space cruiser’s cabin. The cruiser have three decks for its cabins. Each deck’s cabin can seat up to two hundred people. Simon directed his squad leaders to arranged their squads and sub squads to sit on the pressurized chairs. He took a lift tube to the top cabin which leads into the cockpit of the ship. He allowed Icicle to go with him into the cockpit.
Simon Omega noticed that the cruiser was already powered on and an auto pre flight system check was already running. He smiled, everything was set for his escape. He took the pilot seat and indicated that Icicle should occupy the co-pilot’s place. He toggle on the cruiser’s navigation system. He did a pre check and noticed a location was already pre locked into it like that man Cedric promised. He tried inputting a new destination but was rejected by the navigation system. Well he had to try anyway.
Re: Marvel Chronicles 2 :executive Sanction by Apollux(m): 8:12pm On May 23, 2017
As the system check was completed, the ship indicated to Simon that it was ready to go. Taking a look at the count down on the display from the metal ball, he saw it was in the danger level. Time to go. He activated the all ship intercom of the cruiser. “Every one be on a seat and strap your self in we are taking off. “ He powered on the cruiser’s thrusters, the space vehicle shot off from the deck of the Afterlife prison at a blinding speed. After some distance, Simon checked the cruiser’s multi displays, he focused on the one showing behind him. The silent image of the Afterlife’s massive size filled the screen. The ultra super HD image show the millions of stars twinkling in the background. As the count down on the metal ball’s display hit zero, a bright flash showed on the Afterlife. Several other bright flashes and explosions lighten different parts of the prison’s surface.
The sights of the explosions on the surface of the Afterlife brought immerse joy to Simon but it was kind of subdued though because from the little he knows, the Afterlife was well built. Its cover is strong enough to withstand direct nuke explosion, so those explosives won’t really do serious damage to the prison. But he hoped they can do enough of a damage to cover their escape. Well his benefactor have shown to be someone who pays attention to details.
Now here comes the things he hadn’t had time to think about since he was busy escaping. Who is the person springing him out of prison? If all he had seen is anything to go by, his benefactor must be a very powerful and influential person. And if the person is willing to go this far in bringing him out, then the expectations from Simon will be equally huge.
Well it’s not time for him to bother himself about that, let him just enjoy the feeling of freedom for now. After some distance from the exploding prison, he engaged the FTL engine and the cruiser went into hyperspace. One thought still lingered in his mind, how he was going to take his sweet time and revenge on the pompous fool who caught him and handed his ass to the authorities the single person responsible for his Incarceration in the Afterlife: Marvel Alistar.
Re: Marvel Chronicles 2 :executive Sanction by Apollux(m): 8:19pm On May 23, 2017
Hi guys, I initially wanted the Afterlife blown to bits but I later realized that I have considerable investment in it. So I just decided to keep it. Well I may just do a story in the future exclusively about the Afterlife prison ...or maybe open up the Marvel Chronicles franchise for any interested writer that want to do a story on the Afterlife.
So what do u guys think?
Emmmmm I know u guys are missing someone, don't worry, Marvel is coming at the beginning of my next update.

1 Like

Re: Marvel Chronicles 2 :executive Sanction by Apollux(m): 5:23pm On May 26, 2017
CHAPTER TWO

Marvel felt his jaws itching and he was strongly compelled to pull up his hands and scratch but considering his situation, that is impossible. The lab guys at the facility where the micro surgery had been performed on his face had assured him that the temporal micro skin grafting won't itch him at all. That any irritation he will feel is a Phantom feedback. Well to Marvel, the itches certainly felt real and he would have gone on a crazy scratching escapades that will definitely have tore the artificial skin from his face. But for now, he had to silently bear it and compose himself so he doesn’t blow the operation he is presently undertaking
Well the micro surgery had given Marvel a totally new look. He now have clean cut blond beard and short blond hair. His skin now much lighter than it usually is. He was putting on full plastisilk suit of bright yellow and white neorayon shirt. He is presently setting down at a table meant for four in one of the prestigious hotels in the city of Macau. The economic center of the planet Gemini, fourth planet orbiting the dwarf star Proxima Centauri.
Re: Marvel Chronicles 2 :executive Sanction by Apollux(m): 5:27pm On May 26, 2017
Marvel didn’t want to think much on the complexities of circumstances that led him far away from his home on Nuterra to this third rate industrialized planet. Gemini’s major business offering is in second grand industrial flash nickel, impure lead, frozen nitrogen on one of its five orbiting moons and a little of agriculture on the two of the dense forest continents. The planet has three major continents, only one is inhabited, the other two are too heavily covered with forests, there only use is for automated farming. The third continent have three major cities and smaller town, among the cities, Macau is the economic hub.
These are the facts Marvel had to memorize before embarking on this mission. He was sitting on a small handless chair but it was comfortable. A stainless table separated him from the three people he came to see. They are three identical men, all born on the same day from the same parents. They are called the Gecko bros-Khano, Lucas and Madrid. Marvel have tried to tell them apart since after the introductions, but its not been easy. Khano have a metallic prosthetic left hand, while Lucas have this habit of constantly blinking and Madrid kept his dark brown hair a little longer than his siblings. Aside that, the Gecko bros all look the same. They have very slim athletic body, similar in height to marvel. Their ivory skin has a darker shade than that of Marvel because Gemini is a hot and damp planet. They have very light eyebrows, round eyes, wide nose and thin long lips. The trio brothers are all putting on suits like Marvel. Like Marvel, the suits aren’t business nor corporate type but unlike Marvel, their suits were all in black with light gray shirt.
Re: Marvel Chronicles 2 :executive Sanction by Botaflica(m): 1:19am On Jun 06, 2017
been off for awhile. this is awesome. can't wait to know what's gonna happen next.
Re: Marvel Chronicles 2 :executive Sanction by JohnGainsville(m): 10:23am On Jun 06, 2017
Botaflica:
been off for awhile. this is awesome. can't wait to know what's gonna happen next.
He's also working on another story. Check it out nairaland.com/3746976/memoirs-blood-steel-fantasy-novel
Re: Marvel Chronicles 2 :executive Sanction by Apollux(m): 6:41pm On Jun 06, 2017
He was here on a job offered to him by a joint contract of Earthwatch International Agency and Alpha Tech Industries. The mega corporation is a weapon company that produces small arms weapons for other mega corporations for policing and civil security for the colonies. Despite the high security level on all their facilities, several break ins have occurred. Light assault rifles, RPGs, grenades are among the few items stolen. Alpha Tech have had breaking in one too many. After the debacle with Emmilio, the corporation have done a total security overhaul, upgraded and improved all their security apparatus. But that hadn’t stopped the break-ins. From the inventory reports of what was stolen from their weapon caches, they took some materials that can arm several hundred people in hardware and ammunition. Well that is enough to get some folks on the CSC (Colonial Security and Control) very worried.
Well in the case of Emmilio, it was easy because they had a target but for this one there is none. No single trace, no security video footage nothing to work on. The Earthwatch Intelligence Agency had eyes on the Gecko bros for a while now on past dealings on weapon profiteering. And they are especially good with the supply of small arms sale. Though there was no evidence in the past that the Gecko bros had been involved in break ins at anytime but they are good at moving and selling weapons, acts as agents and suppliers for criminals, Earthwatch is convinced that with a little persuasion, they can be made to give valuable information about any new weapon sells or shipment within the dwarf star system of Proxima Centauri. They are that good, their supply chains cut across all colony worlds of the star system. Hence Marvel have been hired to act as an under cover weapon merchant.
Re: Marvel Chronicles 2 :executive Sanction by Apollux(m): 6:45pm On Jun 06, 2017
Earthwatch have gotten the contacts, created the new persona Marvel have taken up. They organized a micro surgery for him to give him a new look and appearance that will suit the person he is to act as. For now he is being presented as a business man who is desperately in need of some weapons at a cheaper rate, preferring to skip the official channels because it will cost more, too many eyes and questions will be asked and a compulsory investigation by CSC is a must to acquire weapons purchasing license. Well it was a common practice for very small corporate organizations to do that and due to their size, they easily get away with it. So the Gecko brothers weren’t surprised about the requirements and request from Mr. Demilourd Ishaak, who is the person Marvel is impersonating. A small top corporate executive fronting for his small organization to get needed weapons supply offgrid transaction. Payments are in physical exchange of some hundred tones of black ore for the weapons.
“Hey matey, w’at y’u t’ink of me collections? Pleasin’ enuf f’r y’u I h’pe? “ Khano asked, he seem to be the spokesman for the three.
With a little caugh Marvel replied. “Well what I saw wasn’t bad. Though would have preferred something higher for the RPGs, something better than a TEC 1.”
Re: Marvel Chronicles 2 :executive Sanction by Apollux(m): 6:49pm On Jun 06, 2017
“Oh no matey, y’u kn’w we c’nt pr’vide that. “ Khano said as he ran his right flesh hand on the left metallic hand. “Lik’ y’u kn’w tha’ earth g’vernment w’nt al’ow any form o’ military grade weapons be made in tha’ c’lonies. So nu w’ere to get em. Ev’n sourcing f’r a TEC2 RPGs now will draw too much heat.”
“Alright then, I will take everything you have. “ Marvel said as the speaker’s terrible accents makes understanding his speech difficult and taking his time to slowly scan his surrounding without appearing to do so. Beyond his chair, the stainless steel table, and the three chairs before him occupied by the Gecko bros, is a restaurant with several other tables and chairs for two or four settings but all were empty. To the right of Marvel is the door leading to the kitchen from which delicious smelling delicacies seem to be cooked by what he suspected to be an auto chef because no sign of any human have shown in that place. Just by the side of the kitchen is a small bar, a single barman stood by the table appearing to be mixing a drink but was in real sense looking at Marvel with unhidden suspicion and he was openly armed with a hand gun holstered at his chest. A single door leads to the outside of this restaurant which are guarded by four men, all holding short automatic lazer guns, all looking towards the place the business transactions between Marvel and their boss the Gecko bros. Beyond the door is a very short passage with three doors, the left leads to the rest room, the right opens to a stair way going up and down. The up stairs will take you to an access that turned toward the major passage from the lobby of the hotel the restaurant was part of. Here are several doors and lift leading to the multitude floors of the hotel building. The hotel is called Steelbliss Suites.
Re: Marvel Chronicles 2 :executive Sanction by Apollux(m): 6:50pm On Jun 06, 2017
The lower stairs leads to an underground storage three stories below the floor level. From what Marvel have glimpse when he was taken in there, that is a massive storage space for all the weapons and hardware the Gecko bros trade on. Because of the low light in the place, he couldn’t get a good look at most of what he saw, but he is convinced that with what is there, the Earthwatch and CSC will happily burst the gun running siblings. Racks upon racks of rifles of all sizes, hand guns, grenades in iron crates, old type sub-rocket launchers, anti personnel mines about a hundred years old. Anti grav back packs, head gears, old model super tinsel body amour, canisters for chemical and biological weapons. The place is an anarchist wildest dream. About fifteen guards were in that place, all with drawn out rifles. Marvel recalled two men guarding the entrance to the rest room another two guarding the stairs leading up. That is more than twenty five potential hostile guns against him not to mention the most dangerous of all, the three brothers sitting before him. The Steelbliss Suites is owned by them under false names and identities. The hotel is more of a front for their underground weapons runs.
Re: Marvel Chronicles 2 :executive Sanction by Viruslord(m): 9:11pm On Jun 06, 2017
Apollux my G I yet to finish marvel chronicle 1,I sent U email but U have not send the completion of the story abeg I dey wait,lordvirus4all@gmail.com
Re: Marvel Chronicles 2 :executive Sanction by Apollux(m): 10:41pm On Jun 06, 2017
Viruslord:
Apollux my G I yet to finish marvel chronicle 1,I sent U email but U have not send the completion of the story abeg I dey wait,lordvirus4all@gmail.com
Check ur mail, I sent it. If u didn't see it then send me and email message on my mail so I can reply u with the copy
Re: Marvel Chronicles 2 :executive Sanction by Apollux(m): 10:50pm On Jun 06, 2017
Hi guys... If you're trying to guess Khano's accent, it's a cross between a British and an Irish one.
Lol I know that is hard to picture... Just use your imagination, let it eun wild. grin
Re: Marvel Chronicles 2 :executive Sanction by Apollux(m): 11:04pm On Jun 06, 2017
“So matey les t’lk ‘bout payment sh’ll we. “ Khano smiling showing several platinum replaced teeth. “If’a rec’lled, y’u ‘s s’pposed ta pay me in’a black ore. “
“So how much of black ore do you want for the amount of hardware I’m requesting? “
“N’w y’u ‘r spe’kin’ me language Demilourd Ishaak, “ Khano laughed loudly as he tapped one of his brother. “Well about 500 tones of black ore ‘ught to do it. “
Marvel stayed quiet a bit. “That is a little above what I was made to believe I’d pay for my requisition. “
“Ah wel’ matey, the bus’ness environment just got mor’ dangerous ‘s al’. Lots mor’ people to get thru’ and-“ at this stage Khano’s hand held comm unit buzzed as a call came in. “ ‘scuse me matey got to atten’ to this. “ He picked the comm unit but as he saw the display screen on it, he put a listening device on his ears connected to the comm unit but he disabled the vid holo display of the comm.
Re: Marvel Chronicles 2 :executive Sanction by Apollux(m): 11:07pm On Jun 06, 2017
As the spokesman for the Gecko bros was attending to the call, Marvel took time to weigh what his next action should be. He needs to capture at least one of the Gecko brothers alive, but that is almost impossible. Any hostile attempt he makes will result in a lot of guns shooting at him. Apart from the stainless steel tables, nothing else appears like what can be used as a cover. Underneath the suit, he is putting on his specially modified enhanced super body armor . Molecularly strengthen with heat sink and thermal regulation tech. He wasn’t putting on his regular combat boot, but wearing a normal looking shoe to go with the suit. But the shoe is specially made to hold his feet well, then the same dual setting of rubber and steel sole was on the shoe too. Of cause for the moment the shoe is on the rubber sole setting. For offensive weapons, Marvel felt almost na.ked. He was only packing his twin hand guns, the NAX gauge 4 and the M2000,both holstered under his suit. Of course he was searched before he came into the meeting with the Gecko bros, the two guns were seen on him but he was allowed to go with them, no respectable weapon trader goes into a business discussion not been armed. So he packing two hand guns didn’t raise any suspicion among his targets.
Re: Marvel Chronicles 2 :executive Sanction by Apollux(m): 11:13pm On Jun 06, 2017
Two handguns against more than twenty five heavily armed men doesn’t look like a fair odds to him. This time he can’t depend on the help from his friends. The Mole is still back at The Pit in Nuterra trying to build up his place that was destroyed during the Mantis raid. Hardwire is way back on earth having some R and R. After he was detained during his heroic adventure in destroying the space cruiser on its way to unleash very dangerous bio weapon intended to be released on earth. Hardwire was arrested on the mixed up charge that he destroyed a diplomatic vessel. Marvel had called on general Leyland to intervene, which he did and after some investigations, Hardwire was freed and cleared of all charges. He was given a honorary citizenship status on earth. And the young man has been having fun on earth since then. Jade is off grid, Marvel’s guess is she is on another high level under cover mission. So the bounty hunter can’t depend on any of his friends for help. He is totally alone on this one and completely under armed.
Well he is not totally alone, he has been promised of back up, all he has to do is press a panic button and his back up will rush down the fastest way they can. Which incidentally may be too late. No amount of back up will help him after his body have been cut to pieces by lazer fire. Well here goes nothing. Under the table, Marvel moved his hand to his wrist comm and activated the panic button and slowly released the straps on his suit to make easy access to his weapons.
Something is wrong, quickly flashed through his mind as he saw Khano’s face changed while still speaking to the caller on his comm unit. The Gecko bros spokesman turned to look at Marvel with his visage turned full red with anger, his mouth was opening and closing but no words came out he pointed and the next words that came out shocked Marvel to the core of his being.
“He, tha’ bloomin’ bastard ‘s a st’nkin spy. “ screamed Khano pointing at Marvel. And all things went to hell after that.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (36) (Reply)

Strings And Webs / Nairaland Book Club For Book Lovers / As Deep As The Sea - A Fictional Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.