Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,690 members, 7,801,989 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:33 AM

Genevieve Nnaji Turns Movie Director; On Set With Kanayo Kanayo, Chiege Alisigwe - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Genevieve Nnaji Turns Movie Director; On Set With Kanayo Kanayo, Chiege Alisigwe (38164 Views)

Nollywood Chiege Alisigwe's Daughter Burns Down IG After She Posted These Photos / Chiege Alisigwe Bounces Back To Nollywood, Now In Hot Demand (photos) / Chiege Alisigwe Celebrates Her Daughter's Birthday (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Turns Movie Director; On Set With Kanayo Kanayo, Chiege Alisigwe by enemyofprogress: 7:04pm On May 02, 2017
Coolguy89:
pervert
you get Vaseline?
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Turns Movie Director; On Set With Kanayo Kanayo, Chiege Alisigwe by Nobody: 7:04pm On May 02, 2017
Genevieve why are you so beautiful.
even In old age

2 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Turns Movie Director; On Set With Kanayo Kanayo, Chiege Alisigwe by vickuzzy(m): 7:04pm On May 02, 2017
who dey watch movie this buhari tenure
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Turns Movie Director; On Set With Kanayo Kanayo, Chiege Alisigwe by LesbianBoy(m): 7:05pm On May 02, 2017
K.O.K my man i see you! cheesy cheesy

'Big man' too fit am! grin grin grin grin
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Turns Movie Director; On Set With Kanayo Kanayo, Chiege Alisigwe by beautiful232(f): 7:05pm On May 02, 2017
my baby,I love this lady
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Turns Movie Director; On Set With Kanayo Kanayo, Chiege Alisigwe by SIRmanjar(m): 7:06pm On May 02, 2017
So oni ogunwusi shakespare send thugs burn my oba palace becos im refuse torch im hand wey im use wipe yansh for toilet..Ohk! I go conjure water from lagoon to sweep im palace away cool

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Turns Movie Director; On Set With Kanayo Kanayo, Chiege Alisigwe by Nobody: 7:15pm On May 02, 2017
selflessmaya:

not everybody wants to get married. those that are married are trying to get out. some ppl just don't aspire to marriage, let it go.
You should not waste your data trying to make them see reason. Some people are just inherently stupid that you wonder if they have any brains at all.
At least she has a daughter,I just wonder what else she needs in marriage. undecided

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Turns Movie Director; On Set With Kanayo Kanayo, Chiege Alisigwe by Originalsly: 7:16pm On May 02, 2017
rozayx5:

i share same view bro

when you enter our tertiary institutions and see drop dead gorgeous bomb shells its hard to admire old women like genevive tboss rita dominic

cause they are not the most beautiful people out there
There's a difference between pretty and beautiful.... no doubt... lotssss of pretty girls in Universities...... wayyyy younger than Gene but...look like her age mates and quite a few like her elders. Are these the ones we should say are beautiful?

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Turns Movie Director; On Set With Kanayo Kanayo, Chiege Alisigwe by soundeedhelp(f): 7:16pm On May 02, 2017
just need money

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Turns Movie Director; On Set With Kanayo Kanayo, Chiege Alisigwe by donqx: 7:25pm On May 02, 2017
good
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Turns Movie Director; On Set With Kanayo Kanayo, Chiege Alisigwe by Nobody: 7:44pm On May 02, 2017
Trina0936:

You should not waste your data trying to make them see reason. Some people are just inherently stupid that you wonder if they have any brains at all.
At least she has a daughter,I just wonder what else she needs in marriage. undecided

aunty will yo keep kwayet !!!!

you HIRCISMUS before i Bescumber on your sorry old ass
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Turns Movie Director; On Set With Kanayo Kanayo, Chiege Alisigwe by Olysmile(f): 8:15pm On May 02, 2017
Nice one Genie
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Turns Movie Director; On Set With Kanayo Kanayo, Chiege Alisigwe by emniceeey0649: 8:16pm On May 02, 2017
enemyofprogress:
Her p^ssy go don dey squeeze face
I swear ur brain don travel...

2 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Turns Movie Director; On Set With Kanayo Kanayo, Chiege Alisigwe by adeniyisamuel59(m): 8:26pm On May 02, 2017
Thank God she had a child before she entered menopause
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Turns Movie Director; On Set With Kanayo Kanayo, Chiege Alisigwe by Nobody: 8:46pm On May 02, 2017
Good for her?
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Turns Movie Director; On Set With Kanayo Kanayo, Chiege Alisigwe by enemyofprogress: 8:46pm On May 02, 2017
emniceeey0649:
I swear ur brain don travel...
definitely not inside her pussssy
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Turns Movie Director; On Set With Kanayo Kanayo, Chiege Alisigwe by madjune(m): 9:58pm On May 02, 2017
I crushed on Chiege long time before Genie came on the scene.

She's one pretty lady with blessed boobs from Enugu.

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Turns Movie Director; On Set With Kanayo Kanayo, Chiege Alisigwe by Nobody: 10:21pm On May 02, 2017
bikerboy1:
grin Old lady

I comment my reserve

You wan young forever ni? Don't worry you won't be old like her if old age is now for mockery cheesy

Genie, looking so young and full of life, may God bless you, age with grace
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Turns Movie Director; On Set With Kanayo Kanayo, Chiege Alisigwe by ogobaby23(f): 11:04pm On May 02, 2017
She's not looking bad. I hope I age gracefully like her
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Turns Movie Director; On Set With Kanayo Kanayo, Chiege Alisigwe by chineduemmao: 11:49pm On May 02, 2017
massinola:
Variety is the spice of life Meanwhile
awkward
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Turns Movie Director; On Set With Kanayo Kanayo, Chiege Alisigwe by chineduemmao: 11:50pm On May 02, 2017
adeniyisamuel59:
Thank God she had a child before she entered menopause
who ask you?
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Turns Movie Director; On Set With Kanayo Kanayo, Chiege Alisigwe by chineduemmao: 11:55pm On May 02, 2017
Trina0936:

let me assume you are right but not without you also assuming that yes truly when such cases arise there is "always" something wrong somewhere?
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Turns Movie Director; On Set With Kanayo Kanayo, Chiege Alisigwe by chineduemmao: 12:00am On May 03, 2017
I think i have seen a p0rno of this Genie chic somewhere, is it truly her or one of those playboy my-celebrity-fantacy tricks?
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Turns Movie Director; On Set With Kanayo Kanayo, Chiege Alisigwe by Aneedi: 2:07am On May 03, 2017
Dominiquez:
Diversification is the only way to survive in a very competitive environment like ours. Nice one Genevive.
True talk
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Turns Movie Director; On Set With Kanayo Kanayo, Chiege Alisigwe by seunfape(m): 2:51am On May 03, 2017
Make up can help
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Turns Movie Director; On Set With Kanayo Kanayo, Chiege Alisigwe by Nobody: 3:02pm On May 03, 2017
chineduemmao:
let me assume you are right but not without you also assuming that yes truly when such cases arise there is "always" something wrong somewhere?
If you can show me any part in the bible or any law that says marriage is compulsory,then I can talk with you else don't quote me again!

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Turns Movie Director; On Set With Kanayo Kanayo, Chiege Alisigwe by Coolguy89(m): 7:45pm On May 03, 2017
enemyofprogress:
you get Vaseline?
May God punish Vaseline crew
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Turns Movie Director; On Set With Kanayo Kanayo, Chiege Alisigwe by enemyofprogress: 9:02pm On May 03, 2017
Coolguy89:
May God punish Vaseline crew
see as you wet your boxer
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Turns Movie Director; On Set With Kanayo Kanayo, Chiege Alisigwe by chineduemmao: 3:54pm On May 04, 2017
Trina0936:

If you can show me any part in the bible or any law that says marriage is compulsory,then I can talk with you else don't quote me again!
hmmmm "bible and law" seems you're churchy ok...... I want you to say this out loud then quote me "we don't need marriage to have children"

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sowore: Banky W, Adesua, Busola Dakolo, Uti At The International Human Right Day / Olumide Oworu Graduates From Babcock University (Photos) / Omawunmi, Kiss Daniel & Juliet Ibrahim Look Good Together In New Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.