Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,646 members, 7,801,880 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:31 AM

Genevieve Nnaji Turns Movie Director; On Set With Kanayo Kanayo, Chiege Alisigwe - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Genevieve Nnaji Turns Movie Director; On Set With Kanayo Kanayo, Chiege Alisigwe (38163 Views)

Nollywood Chiege Alisigwe's Daughter Burns Down IG After She Posted These Photos / Chiege Alisigwe Bounces Back To Nollywood, Now In Hot Demand (photos) / Chiege Alisigwe Celebrates Her Daughter's Birthday (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Turns Movie Director; On Set With Kanayo Kanayo, Chiege Alisigwe by Nobody: 6:29pm On May 04, 2017
chineduemmao:
hmmmm "bible and law" seems you're churchy ok...... I want you to say this out loud then quote me "we don't need marriage to have children"
We don't need marriage to have children, just ask Davido,Tuface and Flavor! cool

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Turns Movie Director; On Set With Kanayo Kanayo, Chiege Alisigwe by chineduemmao: 7:17pm On May 04, 2017
Trina0936:

We don't need marriage to have children, just ask Davido,Tuface and Flavor! cool
fine you've quoted me, now say it out loud so that your mum or dad or pastor or priest can hear you, tell us there reaction then i will know you are proud of it.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Turns Movie Director; On Set With Kanayo Kanayo, Chiege Alisigwe by Nobody: 7:19pm On May 04, 2017
chineduemmao:
fine you've quoted me, now say it out loud so that your mum or dad or pastor or priest can hear you, tell us there reaction then i will know you are proud of it.
I don't need anyone's permission. Maybe you do because you are not a mature adult yet. Take responsibilities for your actions.

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Turns Movie Director; On Set With Kanayo Kanayo, Chiege Alisigwe by Nobody: 7:29pm On May 04, 2017
soberdrunk:
I still dont know why people like 'overhyping' this lady, she looks like the regular cute girl next door....... angry

Thank you, Ur life no go spoil... Overhyping plenty like say undecided
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Turns Movie Director; On Set With Kanayo Kanayo, Chiege Alisigwe by chineduemmao: 11:41am On May 19, 2017
Trina0936:

I don't need anyone's permission. Maybe you do because you are not a mature adult yet. Take responsibilities for your actions.
The difference between other primates and man

* They mate with season we mate with reason
* They form pair base on the agility of the male we form pair base on love
* They are non complainantly promiscuous we are complainantly promiscuous
* we reproduce not just because we want to obey the natural order of gene survival as in other primates no! we reproduce because we need kids, we want kids and If by any chance we begin to think and behave like monkeys then we are going down the level of the beast.

Human behaviour is a product of his age trust me time will come when you will Begin to desire for a family, your own harem. if you claim that you do not desire for a marriage union but still want kids you are below your normal Human level and gradually declining to the level of "the other primate" which still accounts to me as A PROBLEM SOMEWHERE. So you see its not a matter of being mature and taking responsibility but about what you are meant to be and why you deviated from that order.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Turns Movie Director; On Set With Kanayo Kanayo, Chiege Alisigwe by Nobody: 2:25am On May 23, 2017
chineduemmao:
The difference between other primates and man

* They mate with season we mate with reason
* They form pair base on the agility of the male we form pair base on love
* They are non complainantly promiscuous we are complainantly promiscuous
* we reproduce not just because we want to obey the natural order of gene survival as in other primates no! we reproduce because we need kids, we want kids and If by any chance we begin to think and behave like monkeys then we are going down the level of the beast.

Human behaviour is a product of his age trust me time will come when you will Begin to desire for a family, your own harem. if you claim that you do not desire for a marriage union but still want kids you are below your normal Human level and gradually declining to the level of "the other primate" which still accounts to me as A PROBLEM SOMEWHERE. So you see its not a matter of being mature and taking responsibility but about what you are meant to be and why you deviated from that order.
There is nothing you can say Oga to force anyone to get married if they don't want to. If you are a christian,I told you to show me where God stated marriage is compulsory but you could not because the fact is that it isn't. Just because you can't survive without sharing a house and life with someone else in the name of marriage doesn't mean others cannot. Take the Catholic priest and sisters for example. They actually don't need to get married to live a fulfilled life. What you see as an achievement might not be the same to others.
The worse are the monks in monasteries. They are practically cut off from human existence except within themselves. So abeg carry this your personal theory and tell those who are ignorant. Not enlightened people like myself. Thanks undecided
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Turns Movie Director; On Set With Kanayo Kanayo, Chiege Alisigwe by chineduemmao: 12:30pm On May 23, 2017
Trina0936:

There is nothing you can say Oga to force anyone to get married if they don't want to. If you are a christian,I told you to show me where God stated marriage is compulsory but you could not because the fact is that it isn't. Just because you can't survive without sharing a house and life with someone else in the name of marriage doesn't mean others cannot. Take the Catholic priest and sisters for example. They actually don't need to get married to live a fulfilled life. What you see as an achievement might not be the same to others.
The worse are the monks in monasteries. They are practically cut off from human existence except within themselves. So abeg carry this your personal theory and tell those who are ignorant. Not enlightened people like myself. Thanks undecided
I can't force you to accept facts but I can only outline the facts and let you know them. Thankgod you are "enlightened" so you know what we call people who argue facts. You are "enlightened" so I expect you to be more constructive.

Let me use your words against you...

Trina0936:

There is nothing you can say Oga to force anyone to get married if they don't want to... undecided

Am not trying to force anybody am only trying to make you understand that refusal or rather not having the urge for marriage is usually a case "psychological" triggered by some physical/emotional factors its definitely not normal that's not how we are meant to be.

Trina0936:

If you are a christian,I told you to show me where God stated marriage is compulsory but you could not because the fact is that it isn't... undecided

You once claimed you could want kids and at thesame time not desire marriage yet I know that the bible condemned fornication so practically I can't tell/show you where the bible forced man into marriage but apparently you can't deny the fact -- the sixth commandment.

Trina0936:

Just because you can't survive without sharing a house and life with someone else in the name of marriage doesn't mean others cannot.. . undecided

Here comes the level of the beast... A situation must have triggered that statement in anybody, its not natural that's just what I want you to realise.

Trina0936:
Take the Catholic priest and sisters for example. They actually don't need to get married to live a fulfilled life... undecided

"Priests do not have kids is devotional not intensional." because they live single does not mean they do not desire for those things, they do but because they have devoted to a life of simpleness, they won't. There are many people who are not married due the fact that Mr right has not arrived yes no problem with that the bone of contention here is your belief that a normal human being can just grow up and not desire for marriage... THERE IS PROBLEM-SOMEWHERE.

Trina0936:

What you see as an achievement might not be the same to others... undecided

Marriage is not an achievement its an accomplishment ask people who have found their love.
remain blessed.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Turns Movie Director; On Set With Kanayo Kanayo, Chiege Alisigwe by Nobody: 4:57pm On May 23, 2017
chineduemmao:

I can't force you to accept facts but I can only outline the facts and let you know them. Thankgod you are "enlightened" so you know what we call people who argue facts. You are "enlightened" so I expect you to be more constructive.

Let me use your words against you...

Am not trying to force anybody am only trying to make you understand that refusal or rather not having the urge for marriage is usually a case "psychological" triggered by some physical/emotional factors its definitely not normal that's not how we are meant to be.

You once claimed you could want kids and at thesame time not desire marriage yet I know that the bible condemned fornication so practically I can't tell/show you where the bible forced man into marriage but apparently you can't deny the fact -- the sixth commandment.

Here comes the level of the beast... A situation must have triggered that statement in anybody, its not natural that's just what I want you to realise.

"Priests do not have kids is devotional not intensional." because they live single does not mean they do not desire for those things, they do but because they have devoted to a life of simpleness, they won't. There are many people who are not married due the fact that Mr right has not arrived yes no problem with that the bone of contention here is your belief that a normal human being can just grow up and not desire for marriage... THERE IS PROBLEM-SOMEWHERE.

Marriage is not an achievement its an accomplishment ask people who have found their love.
remain blessed.
Whatever you say still doesn't change the fact that marriage is not compulsory! Deal with it!!
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Turns Movie Director; On Set With Kanayo Kanayo, Chiege Alisigwe by chineduemmao: 5:20pm On May 23, 2017
Trina0936:

Whatever you say still doesn't change the fact that marriage is not compulsory! Deal with it!!
giving up already? gush! anyway it was nice discussing with you...
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Turns Movie Director; On Set With Kanayo Kanayo, Chiege Alisigwe by chineduemmao: 5:26pm On May 23, 2017
selflessmaya:

not everybody wants to get married. those that are married are trying to get out. some ppl just don't aspire to marriage, let it go.
you should have joined in my debate with Trina
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Turns Movie Director; On Set With Kanayo Kanayo, Chiege Alisigwe by Nobody: 6:41pm On May 23, 2017
chineduemmao:
giving up already? gush! anyway it was nice discussing with you...
I don't argue pointlessly! undecided
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Turns Movie Director; On Set With Kanayo Kanayo, Chiege Alisigwe by chineduemmao: 7:06pm On May 23, 2017
Trina0936:

lol... sign of defeat, I understand. by the way engage me in another interesting topic i'd appreciate... cool
Trina0936:

lol... sign of defeat, I understand. by the way engage me in another interesting topic i'd appreciate...
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Turns Movie Director; On Set With Kanayo Kanayo, Chiege Alisigwe by Nobody: 8:14pm On May 23, 2017
chineduemmao:
lol... sign of defeat, I understand. by the way engage me in another interesting topic i'd appreciate... cool lol... sign of defeat, I understand. by the way engage me in another interesting topic i'd appreciate...
You are so hopelessly gullible. Do you think everyone has the time to argue over silly topics that don't add any age or money to one's life?? Get a job and a life!!

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Turns Movie Director; On Set With Kanayo Kanayo, Chiege Alisigwe by chineduemmao: 2:45am On May 24, 2017
Trina0936:

You are so hopelessly gullible. Do you think everyone has the time to argue over silly topics that don't add any age or money to one's life?? Get a job and a life!!
seems youre not use to stuffs like this huh? worry you will get over it k

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sowore: Banky W, Adesua, Busola Dakolo, Uti At The International Human Right Day / Olumide Oworu Graduates From Babcock University (Photos) / Omawunmi, Kiss Daniel & Juliet Ibrahim Look Good Together In New Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.