Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,891 members, 7,802,871 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:21 AM

Ladies Be Simple...you Must Not Be Slay Queens. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Be Simple...you Must Not Be Slay Queens. (7948 Views)

Nigerian Slay Queens Vs Kenyan Slay Queens: Kenyan Slayers Learn From Nigerians / Say No To Broke Men, Ladies Be Smart! / Ladies, Be Proud Of Your Bodycount! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies Be Simple...you Must Not Be Slay Queens. by Nobody: 6:57pm On May 02, 2017
I am beautiful, average in endowment (no big yansh or hips or boobs-just average). I dress simple and not to kill.
I ain't a slay queen, ain't got up to 100 likes on Facebook but I love myself.

For the ladies who die to be slay queens or overkill themselves to impress others, be simple and happy
Below is a picture of me without makeup and with makeup...

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Be Simple...you Must Not Be Slay Queens. by Draei: 7:01pm On May 02, 2017

3 Likes

Re: Ladies Be Simple...you Must Not Be Slay Queens. by gbegemaster(m): 7:06pm On May 02, 2017
Your advertisement has been taken into consideration.

You are quite beautiful.

**runs out of thread before Nairaland girlfriend shows up**

11 Likes

Re: Ladies Be Simple...you Must Not Be Slay Queens. by Nobody: 7:09pm On May 02, 2017
Okay, you're fishing for compliments.
You're pretty, are you happy now? Hope your self esteem has improved.

Bye now.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies Be Simple...you Must Not Be Slay Queens. by Acetyl(m): 7:15pm On May 02, 2017
I like your picture without makeup...
Love the shape of your nose...

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Be Simple...you Must Not Be Slay Queens. by Topestbilly(m): 7:54pm On May 02, 2017
grin
Re: Ladies Be Simple...you Must Not Be Slay Queens. by Burna88(f): 8:05pm On May 02, 2017
Another médium for advertisement,nairalanders shaa undecided
Re: Ladies Be Simple...you Must Not Be Slay Queens. by missdashin(f): 8:10pm On May 02, 2017
babe u r a slay Queen

9 Likes

Re: Ladies Be Simple...you Must Not Be Slay Queens. by Nobody: 8:33pm On May 02, 2017
Sometimes I wonder what people do with the attention they seek. smiley

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Be Simple...you Must Not Be Slay Queens. by Nobody: 8:36pm On May 02, 2017
You are pretty

3 Likes

Re: Ladies Be Simple...you Must Not Be Slay Queens. by Nobody: 8:52pm On May 02, 2017
Safiaaa:
Okay, you're fishing for compliments.
You're pretty, are you happy now? Hope your self esteem has improved.

Bye now.
You are as foolish as fugly!at 27 with a son of 11years old I still look good. So why should I lack esteem?
Get the logic into your daft skull, I was not trying to show off or get attention, but to inspire ladies to love their humble self and not hustle to be slay queens...i have seen gals spend hours on makeup just for a selfie, this is what I was trying to correct before you spat out trash

3 Likes

Re: Ladies Be Simple...you Must Not Be Slay Queens. by Nobody: 8:55pm On May 02, 2017
Hope u slaying ur bank Ac too dear , fine geh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies Be Simple...you Must Not Be Slay Queens. by Nobody: 8:56pm On May 02, 2017
Alondrah:
Sometimes I wonder what people do with the attention they seek. smiley
Let the pretty ones like me get the attention while vultures like yourself should drink sniper.
Why are you pained? You expected to see someone ugly but to your shock you saw a not-bad looking me, and you get pained?
Wrinkles!
As hideous as my pants

4 Likes

Re: Ladies Be Simple...you Must Not Be Slay Queens. by shinarlaura(f): 8:57pm On May 02, 2017
You re very beautiful
Re: Ladies Be Simple...you Must Not Be Slay Queens. by Nobody: 9:00pm On May 02, 2017
Burna88:
Another médium for advertisement,nairalanders shaa undecided
If that is you in your profile , then I am sorry you have lost the right to tongue lash me
Re: Ladies Be Simple...you Must Not Be Slay Queens. by Drixxx(m): 9:02pm On May 02, 2017
Michellekabod:

You are as foolish as fugly!at 27 with a son of 11years old I still look good. So why should I lack esteem?
Get the logic into your daft skull, I was not trying to show off or get attention, but to inspire ladies to love their humble self and not hustle to be slay queens...i have seen gals spend hours on makeup just for a selfie, this is what I was trying to correct before you spat out trash
Damn! your response just turned me On!
you're soo beautiful for real...can we get to know each other please.. ...
Re: Ladies Be Simple...you Must Not Be Slay Queens. by Nobody: 9:05pm On May 02, 2017
Blah blah blah

Newsflash: I DONT CARE

all i know is you're looking for attention. You're intentions are to not to encourage girls to do anything, be completely honest with your 27 year old ass self. If your true intentions were to encourage, your message would have some depth or meaning to it. All you need to do is to post your pic and go. No need to decorate it with delusional nonsense.

Bye bye now
Michellekabod:

14 Likes

Re: Ladies Be Simple...you Must Not Be Slay Queens. by Burna88(f): 9:06pm On May 02, 2017
Michellekabod:

If that is you in your profile , then I am sorry you have lost the right to tongue lash me
. I was ryt,d mumu That u r,u must av bin really jobless to check my profile.Miss World,is that all you can dotongue
Re: Ladies Be Simple...you Must Not Be Slay Queens. by Jaynom(m): 9:09pm On May 02, 2017
Safiaaa:
Blah blah blah

all i know is you're looking for attention. You're intentions are to not to encourage girls to do anything, be completely honest with your 27 year old ass self. If your true intentions were to encourage, your message would have some depth or meaning to it. All you need to do is to post your pic and go. No need to decorate it with delusional nonsense.

Bye bye now
Sista you dey vex o! lipsrsealed
Re: Ladies Be Simple...you Must Not Be Slay Queens. by Nobody: 9:09pm On May 02, 2017
Burna88:
. I was ryt,d mumu That u r,u must av bin really jobless to check my profile.Miss World,is that all you can dotongue
You are more jobless to type trash ...your post is as pointless as offensive. Even my dog looks better than you. Someone put a leash on this hogwash mouth...she is misguided...slowpoke

.missugliness...I hail you!

1 Like

Re: Ladies Be Simple...you Must Not Be Slay Queens. by Headlesschicken(m): 9:13pm On May 02, 2017
cool undecided All dis jamb lesson students dt won't let us rest..

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Be Simple...you Must Not Be Slay Queens. by Nobody: 9:13pm On May 02, 2017
Safiaaa:
Blah blah blah

Bye bye now
I ignore your words as passing gas....
Once thought you were sensible but now I realise that you reason with your gonads not brain.
You have become my God to direct me on how to inspire women?Bleep yourself and squirt on it. Product of a ripped condom is what you are...

I posted my picture, come and flog me for it....
#vulture
Re: Ladies Be Simple...you Must Not Be Slay Queens. by Jaynom(m): 9:14pm On May 02, 2017
Michellekabod:

Let the pretty ones like me get the attention while vultures like yourself should drink sniper.
Why are you pained? You expected to see someone ugly but to your shock you saw a not-bad looking me, and you get pained?
Wrinkles!
As hideous as my pants
IF.. IF the pictures are yours then you are beautiful. HOWEVER!! there's something OFF about your ATTITUDE. You can be Miss World but if your attitude is Ugly? U are ugly. No shade intended. Love d skin colour

8 Likes

Re: Ladies Be Simple...you Must Not Be Slay Queens. by Burna88(f): 9:15pm On May 02, 2017
Michellekabod:

Wrinkles!
As hideous as my pants
. come on Fine gel,you shud av gotten enough attention by now,you dont need This wink,oya quote me
Re: Ladies Be Simple...you Must Not Be Slay Queens. by Nobody: 9:15pm On May 02, 2017
Okay madam

Im sure your son needs you now. Divert your frustration to him. Bye bye.
Michellekabod:

I ignore your words as passing gas....
Once thought you were sensible but now I realise that you reason with your gonads not brain.
You have become my God to direct me on how to inspire women?Bleep yourself and squirt on it. Product of a ripped condom is what you are...

I posted my picture, come and flog me for it....
#vulture

3 Likes

Re: Ladies Be Simple...you Must Not Be Slay Queens. by YoungBlackRico(m): 9:16pm On May 02, 2017
Michellekabod:

Woah! Simmer down girl, don't be too aggressive. A lot of folks here understand the point you tryna pass across. Thing is, people do this (posting pictures & videos asking for rating and shyt) often here, she probably think you're just another attention seeker.

©YBR

1 Like

Re: Ladies Be Simple...you Must Not Be Slay Queens. by Nobody: 9:17pm On May 02, 2017
Jaynom:

IF.. IF the pictures are yours then you are beautiful. HOWEVER!! there's something OFF about your ATTITUDE. You can be Miss World but if your attitude is Ugly? U are ugly. No shade intended. Love d skin colour
about my attitude, I ain't a saint or virgin..but God's love still extends to me.

Why should I use someone pic? How much do I hate my own looks that I would do so?

Aspiring for perfection..

1 Like

Re: Ladies Be Simple...you Must Not Be Slay Queens. by Burna88(f): 9:19pm On May 02, 2017
Michellekabod:

You are more jobless to type trash ...your post is as pointless as offensive. Even my dog looks better than you. Someone put a leash on this hogwash mouth...she is misguided...slowpoke

.missugliness...I hail you!
you like typin trash,Miss beauty i hail too,i Just hope your Bank account is also Beautiful,else you do Not deserve my quote
Re: Ladies Be Simple...you Must Not Be Slay Queens. by Burna88(f): 9:20pm On May 02, 2017
Safiaaa:
Okay madam

Im sure your son needs you now. Divert your frustration to him. Bye bye.
she is really frustrated

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Be Simple...you Must Not Be Slay Queens. by Nobody: 9:21pm On May 02, 2017
Burna88:
you like typin trash,Miss beauty i hail too,i Just hope your Bank account is also Beautiful,else you do Not deserve my quote
Go to the zoo where you belong, your brethens are waiting for you.

I am done with this ape
Re: Ladies Be Simple...you Must Not Be Slay Queens. by Jaynom(m): 9:25pm On May 02, 2017
Michellekabod:
about my attitude, I ain't a saint or virgin..but God's love still extends to me.

Why should I use someone pic? How much do I hate my own looks that I would do so?

Aspiring for perfection..
U don't have to respond to negativity. U can ignore a troll/heckler.
Re: Ladies Be Simple...you Must Not Be Slay Queens. by Nobody: 9:41pm On May 02, 2017
Michellekabod:

Wrinkles!
As hideous as my pants
smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

This Beautiful German Woman Wants To Marry A Nigerian Man (see Her Contact) / Magun Or What? / My Experience With Gigantic Breast last night.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.