Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,314 members, 7,808,057 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:15 AM

Apparently - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Apparently (351 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Apparently by chillgist(m): 7:14pm On May 02, 2017
When I joined the ATM queue I noticed you,with your trinkets and glitters and braids…
Slowly the queue moved,you remained glued to your phone, not looking up, not even a smile.
Finally it became your turn, you marched up there, your back solidly turned. We all stood quietly….
‘Ahn ahn! What is taking so long?’
‘Is this babe withdrawing for a lineage?’
Still you stood there.
“Do you need help?”, “Security,help the lady”,
“Hurry up now”
Finally you turned to us with fire in your eyes “Is it my fault?! This thing is not working! Mtchewww”
Hmmmm, that was when I knew it. Oh babe, that was when it all made sense to me. Your exaggerated look, your phone obsession, Your sour attitude - all was a mask!
From my sit in the corner I observed you. Your colour riot, your body language, then that accent…
You walked closer, your friends with you. I think your hands gesticulated too much. You talked a little too loud and that laugh was fake. Plus, do you walk like that normally?
I heard you say this:
“oh yea yea, I want some ice creams”
Gosh! Girl,it's just a supermart with A.c. and many people.
Do not do this to yourself because you stopped by at cinema today.
The movie had not started when you walked in with him. The way you held on to that popcorn ehn…
I watched you both choose a seat.
“ oush! This place is too dark”
Oh baby, you should have pushed that seat down before attempting to sit.
I don't need to see it to know that is what happened. Don't blame the innocent place.

1 Share

Re: Apparently by chillgist(m): 9:27pm On May 05, 2017
You sat close to him, still pondering how bored you were while doing justice to the pop-corn that he had bought for you. But I remained the only option nearby, without hesitation I stood and left the hall but you still followed me out to the hall in such a way that he didn't even notice you.
We talked and exchanged cell contacts to hook-up. But no matter how naive she could be , the affections that I once had .........boomed like the forex market and still drifted me close to your heart. And what happened at the hook-up ? Indeed you acted the way you should, when you entered with your friends looking like the " bars of light that formed into a rainbow ", you felt like the queen of the party until the bar-man asked " what do you care for " and you replied "please do you have yoghurt" For God sake you're at a club !

(1) (Reply)

Golden Bars From Those Days (episode 2) / Let Us / Don’t See Politics As Money Making Venture – Niya Boss Warns Nigerian Youth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.