Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,653 members, 7,801,903 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:54 AM

Bertha Amuga Storms Lagos Ghettos (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bertha Amuga Storms Lagos Ghettos (Photos) (36899 Views)

Folu Storms In Braless Open Chest Outfit To "King Of Boys Premiere" / Davido Campaigns For Ademola Adeleke, Storms Osun Governorship Rallies / Small Doctor Storms Oritsefemi's Wedding As Best Man With His 2017 Range Rover (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bertha Amuga Storms Lagos Ghettos (Photos) by kuchikau1: 11:40pm On May 02, 2017
sex is womens greatest weapon against men. Do u no dat if a gal decide to kill a man, it already done. My brother, every i see guy doing all sort of tin just to gain a gals love, they follow tis gals like sheep witout a shephered, making dis gals feel like queen elizabeth. See hw undaage gals no longer have respect for adults,simply because dey are ben beged and chase by idiot who call demselves guys/men. I came to hate gals wen i knew about d chemistry of their menstral process and hw dey have enslaved men. Imagine a guy tinks hw to bed a gal just merely looking at her and these gals has taking adventage of this to manupulate men, kill great men, destroy d future of young guys.
Re: Bertha Amuga Storms Lagos Ghettos (Photos) by sisisioge: 11:46pm On May 02, 2017
Oluwao! These girls make me feel so fat!
Re: Bertha Amuga Storms Lagos Ghettos (Photos) by Physika(f): 11:47pm On May 02, 2017
orijintv:
Ghetto Wen She Neva Enter Mushin , Agege , Bariga , Shitta, Ait Road (Igando) , Apapa (Ajegunle) , Odunfa (Lagos Island), Shibiri (Okomaiko) , Anibaba, Ijede , Igbogbo , Isawo (All at ikorodu) .. Abeg Mke I Carry My Wahala Dey Go Jawe , Op And The Model No No Wetin Dem Dey Talk

I have been to that Apapa (ajegunle), my brother we need special intervention for our country.
Re: Bertha Amuga Storms Lagos Ghettos (Photos) by Dare2Try(m): 11:49pm On May 02, 2017
orijintv:
Ghetto Wen She Neva Enter Mushin , Agege , Bariga , Shitta, Ait Road (Igando) , Apapa (Ajegunle) , Odunfa (Lagos Island), Shibiri (Okomaiko) , Anibaba, Ijede , Igbogbo , Isawo (All at ikorodu) .. Abeg Mke I Carry My Wahala Dey Go Jawe , Op And The Model No No Wetin Dem Dey Talk

Thumbs up to you, you already took the word out
Re: Bertha Amuga Storms Lagos Ghettos (Photos) by Dare2Try(m): 11:50pm On May 02, 2017
orijintv:

Thumbs up to you, you already took the word out of my mouth
Re: Bertha Amuga Storms Lagos Ghettos (Photos) by buffalowings: 11:51pm On May 02, 2017
The zip
The fly lipsrsealed
Re: Bertha Amuga Storms Lagos Ghettos (Photos) by Nobody: 11:52pm On May 02, 2017
The car looks sexy
Re: Bertha Amuga Storms Lagos Ghettos (Photos) by orijintv(m): 11:57pm On May 02, 2017
Dare2Try:

Thumbs up to you, you already took the word out of my mouth

Bro !!! Dey Dont Know Wah The Real Ghetto Kids Are Goin Through
Re: Bertha Amuga Storms Lagos Ghettos (Photos) by SirDavico(m): 11:57pm On May 02, 2017
Re: Bertha Amuga Storms Lagos Ghettos (Photos) by orijintv(m): 11:58pm On May 02, 2017
Physika:

I have been to that Apapa (ajegunle), my brother we need special intervention for our country.

My Brother , Dose Guys Re Sufferin Badly .. Dat Area Is Just To Dangerous
Re: Bertha Amuga Storms Lagos Ghettos (Photos) by akigbemaru: 12:01am On May 03, 2017
Towncrier247:
Pretty Nigerian super model, Bertha Amuga recently launched her NGO and visited someone Ghetto areas to give help. The newly launched Amuga's Hope foundation is aimed at rendering help to Teen mum's , girls who get pregnant at a really young age out of different circumstances and are just trying to get by with their child , without the help of the father.

In a world were people get labeled , called names, these young girls go through a lot of stigmatization , always reminding them of a mistake they made at a really young age, but some may actually not be by mistake , some were maybe forced or victims of rape. But in the end a child is born and children are a gift, children are not mistakes.

Amuga's Hope is here to give these young single mums hope, that they conceived at a very young age does not mean it's the end of the world for them, they can achieve their dreams and be successful like any other woman and we at Amuga's Hope are going to assist in any way possible to secure a bright future for these young women.

Also at the event was her colleague, Bunmi Ademokoya who gave her full support.

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2017/05/nigerian-super-model-bertha-amuga.html
Re: Bertha Amuga Storms Lagos Ghettos (Photos) by Nobody: 12:16am On May 03, 2017
luminouz:

Is a lie DAT was not what d wise Chinese man said
Check below joor.... tongue tongue

But did you know?

1 Like

Re: Bertha Amuga Storms Lagos Ghettos (Photos) by Nobody: 12:18am On May 03, 2017
ZaraGift:

你來自中國?

π¥=∆自中
Re: Bertha Amuga Storms Lagos Ghettos (Photos) by Dare2Try(m): 12:18am On May 03, 2017
orijintv:

Bro !!! Dey Dont Know Wah The Real Ghetto Kids Are Goin Through

Abi they will visit the Lekki backyard and be claiming that they visit ghetto
Re: Bertha Amuga Storms Lagos Ghettos (Photos) by Dare2Try(m): 12:27am On May 03, 2017
Physika:

Report reaching state that two guys were gun down last week in my area and i have been warn not to make night movement when visiting home and this bae is trying to play with my intelligent
Re: Bertha Amuga Storms Lagos Ghettos (Photos) by SEOManiac: 12:41am On May 03, 2017
Hmmmm........
Re: Bertha Amuga Storms Lagos Ghettos (Photos) by soundeedhelp(f): 1:04am On May 03, 2017
Dear Reader, i know God can use any kind individual to bless me

pls i need 10k each. i Actually need 200k to renew the rent, any kind Giver out here?
pls inbox me so i can write my bank details.
Also i will write down the Name's of Givers & thank them specially.
May God answer you too in time of need.

Date Written 3/5/17
Re: Bertha Amuga Storms Lagos Ghettos (Photos) by tdayof(m): 1:20am On May 03, 2017
I see Tesla, I see Elon Musk.
Re: Bertha Amuga Storms Lagos Ghettos (Photos) by Nobody: 1:26am On May 03, 2017
i dont like skinny women....urgh!!!
oh lawd why cant all women be voluptuous
Re: Bertha Amuga Storms Lagos Ghettos (Photos) by Nobody: 1:30am On May 03, 2017
soundeedhelp:

pls i need 10k each. i Actually need 200k to renew the rent, any kind Giver out here?
Also i will write down the Name's of Givers & thank them specially.

Date Written 3/5/17

You mean like free..... free of charge, guy please include me as well, in my case i need 1m. 200k each will be nice. if this works i will give you 80% of d money...

oh....am serious woh, i swear
Re: Bertha Amuga Storms Lagos Ghettos (Photos) by soundeedhelp(f): 1:31am On May 03, 2017

pls i need (10k) each. i Actually need (200k) to renew the rent, any kind Giver out here?
This is no meandering Am Serious.
Re: Bertha Amuga Storms Lagos Ghettos (Photos) by vickuzzy(m): 1:48am On May 03, 2017
it's a very brilliant move but i think there's a saying which says show me how to fish and dont give me the fish. may almighty God reward who ever comes out to help the poor but what dose difference willbiy be if they eat today and still go hungry tomorrow? what am trying to say is that when we are embarking on such public help we should rather think of creating a room for skill acquisitions tnk u.
Re: Bertha Amuga Storms Lagos Ghettos (Photos) by alexpetersng: 1:56am On May 03, 2017
hahn:
Nice job

But where did they get all those ugly looking babies from? tongue

U call lil babies God created ugly? May God help you
Re: Bertha Amuga Storms Lagos Ghettos (Photos) by luminouz(m): 1:58am On May 03, 2017
CokersClub:

But did you know?
Na u know DAT one o bro!!! tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Bertha Amuga Storms Lagos Ghettos (Photos) by wakes: 3:29am On May 03, 2017
Great!
Re: Bertha Amuga Storms Lagos Ghettos (Photos) by Nobody: 3:43am On May 03, 2017
luminouz:
Lawd forgive me but do these models have to look so anorexically thin All I see are bones n I can't take it anymore!!!

You mentioned anorexic and I looked at her hips, guess what? Those slim hips found it difficult to fit into the trousers. She couldn't zip up. That trousers aren't her size. Somebody should tell her to discontinue wearing them or donate it to the orphanage.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Peter Okoye Replies Fan: "Call The Police If I Don't Invest In The South East" / ~Introducing Hollywoods Cutie Pie: Michael Ealy~ / Timaya Finally Engaged? (See Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.