Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,486 members, 7,808,783 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:51 PM

My BIRTHDAY Pictures Today At My Place Of Work.... - Events (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / My BIRTHDAY Pictures Today At My Place Of Work.... (46603 Views)

Lady Shares Controversial 36th Birthday Pictures In Sexy Bikini On Facebook / It's My Birthday... Yeah / The Numbers Girls Hold In Birthday Pictures Might Not Be Their Age. See Why (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My BIRTHDAY Pictures Today At My Place Of Work.... by Nobody: 9:40pm On May 02, 2017
Welcome to page 1....FTc On this page
Happy birthday Love..
Meanwhile I have an Instagram page of 23k followers for sale
Re: My BIRTHDAY Pictures Today At My Place Of Work.... by SEOManiac: 9:41pm On May 02, 2017
Happy birthday..
Re: My BIRTHDAY Pictures Today At My Place Of Work.... by wellmax(m): 9:41pm On May 02, 2017
Posting pictures without phone numbers for verification is not acceptable.
Re: My BIRTHDAY Pictures Today At My Place Of Work.... by ladySuperb(f): 9:42pm On May 02, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

My name is Bush Osibanjo!
The last son of the Vice President...
I can manage you if we date!!
no be me suppose I dey manage u!!
Re: My BIRTHDAY Pictures Today At My Place Of Work.... by sekem: 9:43pm On May 02, 2017
This cake looks like a rented cake

Break n pay things grin grin grin
Re: My BIRTHDAY Pictures Today At My Place Of Work.... by Nobody: 9:43pm On May 02, 2017
ladySuperb:
Citygate global investment...
Abeokuta branch
Happy birthday Miss...where in Abk?
Re: My BIRTHDAY Pictures Today At My Place Of Work.... by kinibigdeal(m): 9:43pm On May 02, 2017
Handsome girl

1 Like

Re: My BIRTHDAY Pictures Today At My Place Of Work.... by Beebase(m): 9:44pm On May 02, 2017
Happy Birthday Pretty, Stay bless and cute for the rest of your life.
Re: My BIRTHDAY Pictures Today At My Place Of Work.... by Obcglobal(m): 9:44pm On May 02, 2017
Happy birthday dear
Re: My BIRTHDAY Pictures Today At My Place Of Work.... by ganie(m): 9:45pm On May 02, 2017
happy life I wish you.... Ha morsh is ya bride prize,comin to meet ya parence. In Falz' voice
Re: My BIRTHDAY Pictures Today At My Place Of Work.... by rollydex: 9:45pm On May 02, 2017
Seems that guy to the right has been looking for the opportunity to grab that girl
Re: My BIRTHDAY Pictures Today At My Place Of Work.... by SalamRushdie: 9:45pm On May 02, 2017
IamAirforce1:
Happy birthday fine girl

Your cake look cute than most nairalanders.

1 Like

Re: My BIRTHDAY Pictures Today At My Place Of Work.... by austino677(m): 9:45pm On May 02, 2017
Black shoe or white confused undecided... U got a nice name.. . Much better than your Nairaland Username

7 Likes

Re: My BIRTHDAY Pictures Today At My Place Of Work.... by KraticKratus: 9:46pm On May 02, 2017
afonja everywhere
Re: My BIRTHDAY Pictures Today At My Place Of Work.... by BiafranBushBoy: 9:46pm On May 02, 2017
ladySuperb:
no be me suppose I dey manage u!!
Just imagine...

1 Like

Re: My BIRTHDAY Pictures Today At My Place Of Work.... by jordinsparkles(f): 9:46pm On May 02, 2017
The lady is really superb
Re: My BIRTHDAY Pictures Today At My Place Of Work.... by joshnnanna: 9:47pm On May 02, 2017
Happy Birthday. Fine gal
Re: My BIRTHDAY Pictures Today At My Place Of Work.... by kolexy(m): 9:48pm On May 02, 2017
ladySuperb:
more

Nice dress you got for your birthday. Happy birthday gal.
Re: My BIRTHDAY Pictures Today At My Place Of Work.... by MrCork: 9:49pm On May 02, 2017
ladySuperb:
Pictures from My BIRTHDAY today at my place of work.....
Thanks to God Almighty for seeing me through the journey of 365 days
no be small thing ooooo
but seeing ur loved ones around u is a thing of joy...
no matter how small the thing u offer is.....
The joy is irreplaceable.......
Happy birthday to me!!!

Airforce1 see oooo
refiner
queenite
well.....
those are the ones that I remembered for now

angry

1 Like

Re: My BIRTHDAY Pictures Today At My Place Of Work.... by omaigala12(m): 9:49pm On May 02, 2017
Too much beauty for one face
Re: My BIRTHDAY Pictures Today At My Place Of Work.... by MrCork: 9:51pm On May 02, 2017
ladySuperb:
Pictures from My BIRTHDAY today at my place of work.....
Thanks to God Almighty for seeing me through the journey of 365 days
no be small thing ooooo
but seeing ur loved ones around u is a thing of joy...
no matter how small the thing u offer is.....
The joy is irreplaceable.......
Happy birthday to me!!!

Airforce1 see oooo
refiner
queenite
well.....
those are the ones that I remembered for now

..but why does that cake loooooklike yam?(no oofensece) angry

1 Like

Re: My BIRTHDAY Pictures Today At My Place Of Work.... by IamAirforce1: 9:51pm On May 02, 2017
MrCork:

angry
She's light skinned. cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My BIRTHDAY Pictures Today At My Place Of Work.... by Destined2win: 9:52pm On May 02, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

My name is Bush Osibanjo!

The last son of the Vice President...

I can manage you if we date!!
You can manage her ba. . grin
Re: My BIRTHDAY Pictures Today At My Place Of Work.... by MrCork: 9:53pm On May 02, 2017
IamAirforce1:

She's light skinned. cheesy

...were? undecided
Re: My BIRTHDAY Pictures Today At My Place Of Work.... by tjadeba(m): 9:53pm On May 02, 2017
Please can I have your number? I want to tell you something important. Thanks

NB: it is not what you think o
Re: My BIRTHDAY Pictures Today At My Place Of Work.... by Zane2point4(m): 9:55pm On May 02, 2017
She is just ok.
Hbd shaa
Re: My BIRTHDAY Pictures Today At My Place Of Work.... by twinskenny(m): 9:55pm On May 02, 2017
ladySuperb:
more

you are beautiful

happy birthday
Re: My BIRTHDAY Pictures Today At My Place Of Work.... by LordCenturion(m): 9:55pm On May 02, 2017
ladySuperb:
Adeola .....

Madam, enough of this ur pics, u do want to turn nairaland to photo album ni?

Modified : Omo Yoruba atata, omoge arewa, am coming home to propose to u..happy birthday to u

2 Likes

Re: My BIRTHDAY Pictures Today At My Place Of Work.... by Tedassie(m): 9:56pm On May 02, 2017
Re: My BIRTHDAY Pictures Today At My Place Of Work.... by Nobody: 9:57pm On May 02, 2017
Happy Birthday pretty lady.Bigger you in your new age.
You look so take-away in the yellow outfit.One of my best colours.
Re: My BIRTHDAY Pictures Today At My Place Of Work.... by GameGod(m): 9:59pm On May 02, 2017
Re: My BIRTHDAY Pictures Today At My Place Of Work.... by Arijude(m): 10:00pm On May 02, 2017
too petite body

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Adiele Ekeke Buries His Two Children Same Day, Wife Still In Mortuary (Photos) / Plus-Sized Lady’s Lingerie 35th Birthday Shoot Goes Viral / 3 Sisters Marry On The Same Day In Kano State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.