Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,320 members, 7,808,073 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:43 AM

I Had A Meeting With Nnamdi Kanu I Advice Yoruba To Join Biafra - Fani Kayode - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Had A Meeting With Nnamdi Kanu I Advice Yoruba To Join Biafra - Fani Kayode (12121 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu: I Challenge Pastor Adeboye To Reveal What He Saw In Aso Rock / Nnamdi Kanu: I Will Hunt Ene Okon Children If They Kill One At My Parents Burial / Atiku Replies Nnamdi Kanu: I Am Not From Cameroon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Had A Meeting With Nnamdi Kanu I Advice Yoruba To Join Biafra - Fani Kayode by Nobody: 10:35pm On May 02, 2017
Since LIEPOD is all about ex PDP governors how did Fani Kayode better the lives of people than insulting the sitting government day in day out.

Former Minister of Aviation, Femi Fani-Kayode has commended the leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra, Nnamdi Kanu for having the courage to stand for his people irrespective of his travails.

Fani-kayode made this statement in an interview with Vanguard when he was explaining the events that took place during his meeting with the IPOB leader on Monday.
While noting that Kanu represents a massive constituency which earns him admiration from a vast majority of Nigerians, he said “Kanu is my friend and brother and he honoured us with his presence in my home. We had a meeting for about 3 hours which was productive and we were delighted to have him”.
When asked if this was the beginning of an alliance between the Yoruba’s and Igbos, the former minister revealed that he already has the titles of “Odumagu” of the south which means Lion Tiger of the South and also the “Odogunaga”. He stated that the meeting was a step in the right direction in terms of a handshake across the Niger, that is a handshake between the people of the east and west.
According to Fani-Kayode, Sovereign unity has become a reality and gone are the days when the Igbos and Yorubas will continue to throw bricks at one another as it was time to come together with the Niger Delta and Middle-belt.
In reply to whether he will support the idea of Nnamdi Kanu’s continuous agitation for the actualization of Biafra, the former minister stated that that decision was up to Kanu but has respect for what he considers an aspiration of self-determination that is absolutely lawful under international law.
On the book “Against the Run of Play” written by Segun Adeniyi, he said ” I believe that Segun Adeniyi’s book titled “Against The Run Of Play” is good for one thing and one thing alone: the dustbin.
“It is a collection of jaundiced opinions and subjective submissions made by a collection of self-seeking clowns.
“It sounds more like a script for a second rate and comic soap opera than a historical account.
“It is nothing more than a cheap and feeble exercise in historical revisionism and the target of the collective effort is President Goodluck Jonathan.
“As far as the author is concerned he is the villain whilst others are the heroes.
“Reuben Abati has far more gravitas than Segun Adeniyi. He was an insider in the Jonathan administration and he will not rely on self-serving historical revisionism, unsubstantiated hearsay and childish gossip in his account.
“We await his book. That would make far more gratifying and informed reading than Segun Adeniyi’s clap-trap.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/05/kanu-has-done-well-for-his-people-fani-kayode/

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Had A Meeting With Nnamdi Kanu I Advice Yoruba To Join Biafra - Fani Kayode by TippyTop(m): 10:39pm On May 02, 2017
Come to think of it, the Yorubas might be better off under Biafra.

Y'all haven't really prospered under the Fulanis have you?

FFK: giving goons reasons to commit suicide.

FFK Carry go, we dey ya back gidigba no shaking.

16 Likes

Re: I Had A Meeting With Nnamdi Kanu I Advice Yoruba To Join Biafra - Fani Kayode by Ezenwammadu(m): 10:40pm On May 02, 2017
Frustration might kill this afonja

Nairaland pls take note of this man and his mental state

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Had A Meeting With Nnamdi Kanu I Advice Yoruba To Join Biafra - Fani Kayode by DrGoodman: 10:43pm On May 02, 2017
The meeting was to pick a suitable name for the new planned country for yorubas , choose from

Oduduwanistan
Afonjanistan
Republic of Conehead
Brownroof Republic

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Had A Meeting With Nnamdi Kanu I Advice Yoruba To Join Biafra - Fani Kayode by Nobody: 10:44pm On May 02, 2017
Ezenwammadu:
Frustration might kill this afonja

Nairaland pls take note of this man and his mental state

before someone should insult the sitting government meaning his leadership was good.

liepods are just foolish. they will allow PDP use them again.
Nnamdi KANU never for once insulted any sitting PDP governor except ex president Jonathan.

he never insulted any sitting ruler of PDP and never panegyrise any sitting APC ruler.

Be wise u foolish liepods. don't allow PDP use u and dump u again.

10 Likes

Re: I Had A Meeting With Nnamdi Kanu I Advice Yoruba To Join Biafra - Fani Kayode by scribble: 10:44pm On May 02, 2017
DrGoodman:
The meeting was to pick a suitable name for the new planned country for yorubas , choose from

Oduduwanistan
Afonjanistan
Republic of Conehead

Eweduraq

Ebaland

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Had A Meeting With Nnamdi Kanu I Advice Yoruba To Join Biafra - Fani Kayode by sarrki(m): 10:44pm On May 02, 2017
When I said this guy is suffering from one of the schizophrenia a lot taught I was joking

God forbid

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Had A Meeting With Nnamdi Kanu I Advice Yoruba To Join Biafra - Fani Kayode by GameGod(m): 10:45pm On May 02, 2017
This ffk is mad. Any Yoruba supporting the bastard terrorist mazi oniKuje is insane.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Had A Meeting With Nnamdi Kanu I Advice Yoruba To Join Biafra - Fani Kayode by TippyTop(m): 10:47pm On May 02, 2017
sarrki:
When I said this guy is suffering from one of the schizophrenia a lot taught I was joking

God forbid

Your people might be better off under Biafra, haba! be patriotic to your new country Biafra.

16 Likes

Re: I Had A Meeting With Nnamdi Kanu I Advice Yoruba To Join Biafra - Fani Kayode by ozoebuka1(m): 10:50pm On May 02, 2017
Yorubas want to be part of biafra by all means lmao cheesy
No wonder they attack biafrans because they feel left out.

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Had A Meeting With Nnamdi Kanu I Advice Yoruba To Join Biafra - Fani Kayode by GameGod(m): 10:50pm On May 02, 2017
[s]
TippyTop:
Come to think of it, the Yorubas might be better under Biafra.

[/s]Was it not the same ffk that publicly disgraced and fuccked bianca "the coward" ojukwu's pusssy? grin. This Igbos no get sense i swear cheesy cheesy grin

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Had A Meeting With Nnamdi Kanu I Advice Yoruba To Join Biafra - Fani Kayode by Nobody: 10:51pm On May 02, 2017
Ghost just created a thread on Nl grin

2 Likes

Re: I Had A Meeting With Nnamdi Kanu I Advice Yoruba To Join Biafra - Fani Kayode by laiza(m): 10:52pm On May 02, 2017
TippyTop:
Come to think of it, the Yorubas might be better under Biafra.

on behalf of all well mannered yorubas, we're okay with where we are at the moment. When a suitable opportunity to leave Nigeria presents itself we will consider it. But on a more serious note we'd rather stand with Nigeria or stand United as Yoruba Nation. Follow Biafra if you want to, nobody is stopping you, just pls leave Yoruba out of it.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Had A Meeting With Nnamdi Kanu I Advice Yoruba To Join Biafra - Fani Kayode by Agumbankembu: 10:52pm On May 02, 2017
Sighs, the content is totally different from the title.

Read before commenting.

2 Likes

Re: I Had A Meeting With Nnamdi Kanu I Advice Yoruba To Join Biafra - Fani Kayode by TippyTop(m): 10:53pm On May 02, 2017
GameGod:
[s][/s]Was it not the same ffk that fuccked bianca "the coward" ojukwu's pusssy? grin. This Igbos no get sense i swear cheesy cheesy grin

He is also presently married to an Igbo woman. Are there no fine girls in Osun?

14 Likes

Re: I Had A Meeting With Nnamdi Kanu I Advice Yoruba To Join Biafra - Fani Kayode by Nobody: 10:55pm On May 02, 2017
GameGod:
[s][/s]Was it not the same ffk that fuccked bianca "the coward" ojukwu's pusssy? grin. This Igbos no get sense i swear cheesy cheesy grin

the same Fani insulted Ojukwu this Liepods are just block heads
Re: I Had A Meeting With Nnamdi Kanu I Advice Yoruba To Join Biafra - Fani Kayode by Nobody: 10:56pm On May 02, 2017
Agumbankembu:
Sighs, the content is totally different from the title.

Read before commenting.

He is advising the Yorubas to join the igbos struggle.
What is the Igbo's struggle if not Biafra?
Re: I Had A Meeting With Nnamdi Kanu I Advice Yoruba To Join Biafra - Fani Kayode by GameGod(m): 10:57pm On May 02, 2017
[s]
TippyTop:

He is also presently married to an Igbo woman. Are there no fine girls in Osun?
[/s]
Ibo's puspus is very cheap nah grin, go to sabon gari may be u will understand what im saying cheesy

11 Likes

Re: I Had A Meeting With Nnamdi Kanu I Advice Yoruba To Join Biafra - Fani Kayode by najoke: 10:59pm On May 02, 2017
FFK knows that Biafuros are the most gullible people 0n planet earth......how did he know......Kanu told him. grin grin grin grin grin
FFK....carry on, fuccked Bianca, insult the coneheads, insult coward ojukwu, marry one of thier ashewo.......then invite thier coward god father to eat Amala and Ewedu........watch them Biafuros praise you grin angry grin grin grin grin

Igbos are the most gullible and biggest hypocrites on planet earth grin grin grin grin grin grin

Truth hurts

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Had A Meeting With Nnamdi Kanu I Advice Yoruba To Join Biafra - Fani Kayode by Thespacepilot: 11:00pm On May 02, 2017
GameGod:

Ibo's puspus is very cheap nah grin, go to sabon gari may be u will understand what im saying cheesy
Go to ikoyi and get Yoruba pussy for one paint of garri..

11 Likes

Re: I Had A Meeting With Nnamdi Kanu I Advice Yoruba To Join Biafra - Fani Kayode by Nobody: 11:00pm On May 02, 2017
najoke:
FFK.....
Najoke the man

1 Like

Re: I Had A Meeting With Nnamdi Kanu I Advice Yoruba To Join Biafra - Fani Kayode by GameGod(m): 11:00pm On May 02, 2017
IpobExposed:

the same Fani insulted Ojukwu this Liepods are just block heads
I tire oo. The same ffk that publicly disgraced that bianca is now their hero grin grin

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Had A Meeting With Nnamdi Kanu I Advice Yoruba To Join Biafra - Fani Kayode by Thespacepilot: 11:01pm On May 02, 2017
najoke:
FFK.....
come and write long epistle

2 Likes

Re: I Had A Meeting With Nnamdi Kanu I Advice Yoruba To Join Biafra - Fani Kayode by EmekaBlue(m): 11:02pm On May 02, 2017
Taaaaah....we dont need or want them...they must remain in d zoo with their cattle king bubu

2 Likes

Re: I Had A Meeting With Nnamdi Kanu I Advice Yoruba To Join Biafra - Fani Kayode by Thespacepilot: 11:03pm On May 02, 2017
the refugee from Benue state have arrive..

6 Likes

Re: I Had A Meeting With Nnamdi Kanu I Advice Yoruba To Join Biafra - Fani Kayode by omenkaLives(m): 11:03pm On May 02, 2017
A LiePob yoot up there said "Yorubas might be better under biafraudia".

Make una kuku change the name Nigeria into Biafra na. This one wey una don dey eye all regions under the FRN so cheesy cheesy

These people don't know exactly what they want I swear. What a shame. cheesy

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Had A Meeting With Nnamdi Kanu I Advice Yoruba To Join Biafra - Fani Kayode by Thespacepilot: 11:04pm On May 02, 2017
IpobExposed:

Najoke the man
nwokem are you even Igbo..
Re: I Had A Meeting With Nnamdi Kanu I Advice Yoruba To Join Biafra - Fani Kayode by Thespacepilot: 11:05pm On May 02, 2017
omenkaLives:
A LiePob yoot up there said "Yorubas might be better under biafraudia".

Make una kuku change the name Nigeria into Biafra na. This one wey una don dey eye all regions under the FRN so cheesy cheesy

These people don't know exactly what they want I swear. What a shame. cheesy
Go and protect Benue state..

4 Likes

Re: I Had A Meeting With Nnamdi Kanu I Advice Yoruba To Join Biafra - Fani Kayode by omenkaLives(m): 11:06pm On May 02, 2017
GameGod:
I tire oo. The same ffk that publicly disgraced that bianca is now their hero grin grin
They are too emotional to function like normal human beings. Guess whose blocus they were licking earlier todey- Reverend Father Fvcking Mbaka!! cheesy

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Had A Meeting With Nnamdi Kanu I Advice Yoruba To Join Biafra - Fani Kayode by Thespacepilot: 11:06pm On May 02, 2017
I know that refugee from Benue who is currently in an idp camp in the south west must to comment..

4 Likes

Re: I Had A Meeting With Nnamdi Kanu I Advice Yoruba To Join Biafra - Fani Kayode by omenkaLives(m): 11:07pm On May 02, 2017
Thespacepilot:

Go and protect Benue state..
Stale. Go and lick ffk's balls. Afonjas balls make great lollipops for LiePods. cheesy

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Had A Meeting With Nnamdi Kanu I Advice Yoruba To Join Biafra - Fani Kayode by GameGod(m): 11:08pm On May 02, 2017
omenkaLives:
They are too emotional to function like normal human beings. Guess whose blocus they were licking earlier todey- Reverend Father Fvcking Mbaka!! cheesy
IPOB are just too dumb cheesy

13 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Buhari Has Failed Nigeria, Reject Him At Poll - Mike Ozekhome Urge Nigerians / Buhari, Gbajabiamila, Ugwuanyi, Sanwo-Olu Salutes Emefiele’s Services At 60 / Looting Of NEMA Warehouse, Symptom Of Impending Revolution – Shehu Sani Warns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.