Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,218 members, 7,780,405 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 01:44 PM

Anthony Joshua Flaunts His New Customized N75million Range Rover ( Video) - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Anthony Joshua Flaunts His New Customized N75million Range Rover ( Video) (36717 Views)

Benzema Flaunts His New Bugatti Chiron That's Worth N965 Million / Mikel Obi Flaunts His Trophy Cabinet (Photos) / Ahmed Musa Flaunts His Man Of The Match Award After World Cup Heroics. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anthony Joshua Flaunts His New Customized N75million Range Rover ( Video) by obidevine(m): 10:54pm On May 02, 2017
[quote][/quote]The 27 year old received a bespoke Range Rover SVAutobiography Dynamic shortly before his Saturday night fight with Wladimir Klitschko. He retained his IBF title and claimed the vacant WBA and IBO belts after knocking out Klitschko in the 11th round.

The amazing SUV is said to cost £150,000.. with specially tuned 5.0-litre V8 engine that produces 550PS and 680Nm of torque, and will dash to 60mph in 5.1 seconds.

Every detail of this SUV was chosen by Anthony Joshua himself.. from the wheels to the fabric. He also has his signature scribbled all over the dashboard and headrest and his name printed on metal plates.

After receiving his prize vehicle, He said: “I spend a lot of time on the road travelling to Sheffield during my training camps so I am incredibly grateful to Land Rover and the SVO (Special Vehicle Operations) team for their assistance.

“The Range Rover SVAutobiography Dynamic is the pinnacle of luxury and performance and it has been a pleasure to partner with the SVO team to create a version unique to my tastes.

“I had a fantastic experience in specifying this Range Rover, and the level of design detail in the finished vehicle is stunning, from the boxing glove emblems in the door handles to the custom storage unit for my training equipment.”

See photos and videos

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bsJy27xMkjM

Cc - lalasticlala, Mynd44, obinoscopy, Seun

4 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua Flaunts His New Customized N75million Range Rover ( Video) by obidevine(m): 11:09pm On May 02, 2017
Great dude

12 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua Flaunts His New Customized N75million Range Rover ( Video) by Tolexander: 11:14pm On May 02, 2017
The 27 year old received a bespoke Range Rover SVAutobiography Dynamic shortly before his Saturday night fight with Wladimir Klitschko. He retained his IBF title and claimed the vacant WBA and IBO belts after knocking out Klitschko in the 11th round.
The amazing SUV is said to cost £150,000.. with specially tuned 5.0-litre V8 engine that produces 550PS and 680Nm of torque, and will dash to 60mph in 5.1 seconds.
And our fathers do tell us "ijaodola, oruko buruku nii sooni" (Fighting doesn't make one wealthy, it only ends in giving one bad name).

How come the fight Joshua fought has earned him this luxurious car and made him the talk of not only the town, but nations!

123 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Anthony Joshua Flaunts His New Customized N75million Range Rover ( Video) by obidevine(m): 11:26pm On May 02, 2017
Tolexander:
And our fathers do tell us "ijaodola, oruko buruku nii sooni" (Fighting doesn't make one wealthy, it only ends in giving one bad name).

How come the fight Joshua fought has earned him this luxurious car and made him the talk of not only the town, but nations!

Fight and get paid

Cc- autojosh

8 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua Flaunts His New Customized N75million Range Rover ( Video) by ibkgab001: 6:57am On May 03, 2017
But why Ghananisns won claim this glory anyway we give Shekau to them free

14 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua Flaunts His New Customized N75million Range Rover ( Video) by Turks: 6:57am On May 03, 2017
Exactly what the Nigerian media needs. They live their lives on loans and mortgages over there. It's nothing Worth frying beans over.
Re: Anthony Joshua Flaunts His New Customized N75million Range Rover ( Video) by Oildichotomy(m): 6:57am On May 03, 2017
Petty news like these are important to Nigerians majorly because of their success-attaché attitude

8 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua Flaunts His New Customized N75million Range Rover ( Video) by veekid(m): 6:57am On May 03, 2017

hard work pays; some pple fight and get money; here in naija you fight and get lock up

3 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua Flaunts His New Customized N75million Range Rover ( Video) by davodyguy: 6:58am On May 03, 2017
Tolexander:

Orin do wo orin do la.

Ija ipa nle ni ki dola
Ija gidi ni di ola

10 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua Flaunts His New Customized N75million Range Rover ( Video) by DavidTheGeek: 6:58am On May 03, 2017
Download "Naija Jam Alert" on your android device to receive notifications whenever there's a new Naija song. The app notifies you of new songs and provides you a link to download the song for free.

Download @=> https://www.getjar.com/categories/entertainment-apps/more/Naija-Jam-Alert-932345

Thank me later
wink
Re: Anthony Joshua Flaunts His New Customized N75million Range Rover ( Video) by otswag(m): 6:58am On May 03, 2017
smiley

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua Flaunts His New Customized N75million Range Rover ( Video) by martinlooter(m): 6:59am On May 03, 2017
He deserves it, they should bring the car to Nigeria
Re: Anthony Joshua Flaunts His New Customized N75million Range Rover ( Video) by BrutalJab: 6:59am On May 03, 2017
hw many times una go carry this particular news come fp?
Re: Anthony Joshua Flaunts His New Customized N75million Range Rover ( Video) by Atiku2019: 6:59am On May 03, 2017
Brb I need to visit a gym house

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua Flaunts His New Customized N75million Range Rover ( Video) by rozayx5(m): 7:00am On May 03, 2017
talent

is good

it pays
Re: Anthony Joshua Flaunts His New Customized N75million Range Rover ( Video) by realestniggah: 7:00am On May 03, 2017
it always lovely to see people who actually worked hard for their money enjoy it..unlike those stupid yahoo boys on Instagram who keep acting like they into legitimate business

18 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua Flaunts His New Customized N75million Range Rover ( Video) by fridayokoli: 7:03am On May 03, 2017
Awoof

[url=https://syndication.exdynsrv.com/splash.php?idzone=2587231&return_url=%22]GET 10GB FOR FREE ON MTN NOW!! REAL AWOOF[/url]
Re: Anthony Joshua Flaunts His New Customized N75million Range Rover ( Video) by sathel(m): 7:03am On May 03, 2017
baba na ur turn now OK. so shine
Re: Anthony Joshua Flaunts His New Customized N75million Range Rover ( Video) by sweetkev(m): 7:04am On May 03, 2017
BrutalJab:
hw many times una go carry this particular news come fp?
I tire ooo undecided
Re: Anthony Joshua Flaunts His New Customized N75million Range Rover ( Video) by Nobody: 7:04am On May 03, 2017
My type of man embarassed
Handsome,great body,well spoken,tall,rich and successful kiss

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua Flaunts His New Customized N75million Range Rover ( Video) by DivinelyBlessed: 7:06am On May 03, 2017
Hot boy.
Enjoy your fame but don't get carried away with it
Re: Anthony Joshua Flaunts His New Customized N75million Range Rover ( Video) by FTBOY: 7:07am On May 03, 2017
see his still face looking fresh after all those punches.
Re: Anthony Joshua Flaunts His New Customized N75million Range Rover ( Video) by SweetJoystick(m): 7:08am On May 03, 2017
Watch as politicians with misplaced priorities start ordering for their own customized Range .....Dino comes to mind angry

5 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua Flaunts His New Customized N75million Range Rover ( Video) by Missonas(f): 7:08am On May 03, 2017
Where has this guy been all this while? grin Now his name has become a household name! kiss Trully time and chance does happen for every man under God's watch.

6 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua Flaunts His New Customized N75million Range Rover ( Video) by VanBommel(m): 7:09am On May 03, 2017
How many times will this same article get to frontpage??
Re: Anthony Joshua Flaunts His New Customized N75million Range Rover ( Video) by SweetJoystick(m): 7:09am On May 03, 2017
Brownbarbie97:
You no like poor man or failure?
Re: Anthony Joshua Flaunts His New Customized N75million Range Rover ( Video) by piperson(m): 7:10am On May 03, 2017
Anthony YAW NKRUMAH joshua

charle weldone

2 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua Flaunts His New Customized N75million Range Rover ( Video) by NevetsIbot(m): 7:11am On May 03, 2017
Brownbarbie97:
smh. Gold digger .... Why ddnt you trip for him before he hit cash

2 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua Flaunts His New Customized N75million Range Rover ( Video) by Topestbilly(m): 7:12am On May 03, 2017
Tolexander:

LoL! They're not referring to this type of fight, you know na.
Re: Anthony Joshua Flaunts His New Customized N75million Range Rover ( Video) by Nobody: 7:14am On May 03, 2017
NevetsIbot:
smh. Gold digger .... Why ddnt you trip for him before he hit cash
Call me a Gold digger all you want I don't care.Is it your gold?Truth be told every woman likes a successful man so deal with it and up ur game

5 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua Flaunts His New Customized N75million Range Rover ( Video) by Nobody: 7:15am On May 03, 2017
SweetJoystick:

You no like poor man or failure?
Will u like ur sister to be with a poor man or a failure??

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua Flaunts His New Customized N75million Range Rover ( Video) by Victornezzar: 7:15am On May 03, 2017
ibkgab001:
But why Ghananisns won claim this glory anyway we give Shekau to them free
It's people like u dat normally look for trouble on twitter
Dey av a president
we av none

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NFF Celebrates Julius Aghahowa's 36th Birthday / Scenes At The AFCON 2021 Opening Ceremony (pics) / Lionel Messi's Name Saved Jewish Argentinian Grandma From Hamas Abductors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.