Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,312 members, 7,780,747 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:08 PM

The True Reason Why Most Yoruba Women Have Smelly Pussy - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / The True Reason Why Most Yoruba Women Have Smelly Pussy (4160 Views)

Beautiful Pictures Of Yoruba Women / Ancient Egyptian Queens That Resemble Yoruba Women And Igbo Women / You’re Solution To Most Yoruba Problems, Monarch Tells Gani Adams (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The True Reason Why Most Yoruba Women Have Smelly Pussy by EmekaBlue(m): 2:45am On May 03, 2017
I have never in my life lived around alot of yorubas until i came back to the country about six months ago, and now located in a densely populated yoruba community in lagos known as ikorodu.
Sometimes when i take a stroll to buy few things around, I normally sight a yoruba girl from afar wearing like a mini skirt with her legs wide open, but getting closer i get to see her wearing a long short almost exceeding the skirt,i find this very unattractive! and you hardly find a yoruba girl here wear just panties,they are always on shorts,some even jeans short in whatever they wear,be it ankara o,normal skirt,trousers or whatsover.
I made a mistake to take one to my house after convincing her by buying her things, im regretting now because ever since i stripped her and try to finger her first,the stench from her punny like a dead rotten fish hasn't made my diiick to recover,its been hard to get erection just imagining that smell which is out of this world...
I am very convinced is because of the shorts,they dont give their punny space to breathe,thereby allowing the bacterias under their sweaty panties they hardly wash like normal clean girls to germinate more and rule that V~arena.

please forgive my grammer,im just typing as i think of that rubbish smell which has being affecting anything i do lately cry
Re: The True Reason Why Most Yoruba Women Have Smelly Pussy by Flatties: 2:48am On May 03, 2017
grin

But why is is that you must find a certain tribe of women and young girls in brothels as prostitutes in every state in Nigeria. Even the core northern states?
Are they helping to deverop' those states too?

9 Likes

Re: The True Reason Why Most Yoruba Women Have Smelly Pussy by yomi007k(m): 3:02am On May 03, 2017
angry

No be lie joor....I don knw y a lady wud wear shorts under skirt ....who teach monkey hw to dress..

But op, why d heck r u carrying yoruba girls? U seff no de try...ntor tongue

3 Likes

Re: The True Reason Why Most Yoruba Women Have Smelly Pussy by EmekaBlue(m): 3:08am On May 03, 2017
Igbos:
grin

But why is is that you must find a certain tribe of women and young girls in brothels as prostitutes in every state in Nigeria. Even the core northern states?
Are they helping to deverop' those states too?
bcoz they r hustlers and love money so much like their men i think...I knw u r talking abt igbo girls. undecided

my own problem now is how to get over this smell...I can never give a yoruba girl head..Tufiakwa

1 Like

Re: The True Reason Why Most Yoruba Women Have Smelly Pussy by LecciGucci: 3:09am On May 03, 2017
yomi007k:
angry

No be lie joor....I don knw y a lady wud wear shorts under skirt ....who teach monkey hw to dress..

I respect u for being honest... unlike the other numbskull above dat wana make it tribal fight.

What the op said is true sometimes i wonder if its d type of delicacy yorubas eat that causes this.
But i cant say its all yoruba girls there some very neat ones iv met.

2 Likes

Re: The True Reason Why Most Yoruba Women Have Smelly Pussy by EmekaBlue(m): 3:10am On May 03, 2017
yomi007k:
angry

r they not women? this certain one was very sexy with nice arse,well shaped body and beautiful face. Dont blame a nigga embarassed
Re: The True Reason Why Most Yoruba Women Have Smelly Pussy by Flatties: 3:14am On May 03, 2017
EmekaBlue:
bcoz they r hustlers and love money so much like their men i think...I knw u r talking abt igbo girls. undecided

my own problem now is how to get over this smell...I can never give a yoruba girl head..Tufiakwa

You've said it all.
I rest my case grin

But if you had brains you'd wouldn't use one youraba girl to generalize.

But you agree with me that Igbo girls go prostituting and 'baby factorying' (which you refer to as hustling)
In every nook and cranny of Nigeria.
#case closed

6 Likes

Re: The True Reason Why Most Yoruba Women Have Smelly Pussy by yomi007k(m): 3:14am On May 03, 2017
LecciGucci:

I respect u for being honest... unlike the other numbskull above dat wana make it tribal fight.

What the op said is true sometimes i wonder if its d type of delicacy yorubas eat that causes this.
But i cant say its all yoruba girls there some very neat ones iv met.

My tribal ppl r REAL ppl- not ppl dt r from a particular geographical location.

My family r loyal ppl n not those necessarily related by blood. cool
Re: The True Reason Why Most Yoruba Women Have Smelly Pussy by yomi007k(m): 3:17am On May 03, 2017
EmekaBlue:
r they not women? this certain one was very sexy with nice arse,well shaped body and beautiful face. Dont blame a nigga embarassed
grin

Ok o...nigga, I no blame u.

Yansh n face don put u for one chance or fish chance.

Me no sha like dt shorts n skirt combo....n I no too like Yoruba girls tongue

2 Likes

Re: The True Reason Why Most Yoruba Women Have Smelly Pussy by LecciGucci: 3:17am On May 03, 2017
yomi007k:

My tribal ppl r REAL ppl- not ppl dt r from a particular geographical location.

My family r loyal ppl n not those necessarily related by blood. cool

So what are u insinuating. smiley
Re: The True Reason Why Most Yoruba Women Have Smelly Pussy by yomi007k(m): 3:19am On May 03, 2017
LecciGucci:

So what are u insinuating. smiley
grin

I dont like fake ppl.
Re: The True Reason Why Most Yoruba Women Have Smelly Pussy by LecciGucci: 3:20am On May 03, 2017
yomi007k:
grin

I dont like fake ppl.

Lol..
Re: The True Reason Why Most Yoruba Women Have Smelly Pussy by yomi007k(m): 3:25am On May 03, 2017
LecciGucci:

Lol.. i tot u were ? ? ? ? grin
tongue
Re: The True Reason Why Most Yoruba Women Have Smelly Pussy by LecciGucci: 3:25am On May 03, 2017
Igbos:

You've said it all.
I rest my case grin
But if you had brains you'd wouldn't use one youraba girl to generalize.
But you agree with me that Igbo girls go prostituting and 'baby factorying' (which you refer to as hustling)
In every nook and cranny of Nigeria.
#case closed

Oga yoruba girls do ashewo pass anybody ooh forget matta i dey lag...
Edo yoruba igbo and calabar na dem be flag bearer for opebi here ooh.

I only respect northern girls in dat aspect very few of them.

1 Like

Re: The True Reason Why Most Yoruba Women Have Smelly Pussy by LecciGucci: 3:26am On May 03, 2017
yomi007k:
tongue

Lol.
Re: The True Reason Why Most Yoruba Women Have Smelly Pussy by jericco1(m): 5:45am On May 03, 2017
Crap!
Re: The True Reason Why Most Yoruba Women Have Smelly Pussy by dingbang(m): 6:22am On May 03, 2017
Ok we have advised women enough on smelly pussy and I think they have got the message...

Bad breath should be next grin which tribe got worse bad breath cases? cheesy grin
Re: The True Reason Why Most Yoruba Women Have Smelly Pussy by freeDR(m): 6:40am On May 03, 2017
Your met a Yoruba girl and then decided to generalize from your experience with her? You aren't so smart, are you?

4 Likes

Re: The True Reason Why Most Yoruba Women Have Smelly Pussy by EmekaBlue(m): 7:13am On May 03, 2017
freeDR:
Your met a Yoruba girl and then decided to generalize from your experience with her? You aren't so smart, are you?
ive been hearing about it from guyz around,even on social media and then finally got a bad xperience myself. Dont do d Smart* with me plz...I even said Most* didnt say All....

1 Like

Re: The True Reason Why Most Yoruba Women Have Smelly Pussy by EmekaBlue(m): 7:16am On May 03, 2017
dingbang:
Ok we have advised women enough on smelly pussy and I think they have got the message...

Bad breath should be next grin which tribe got worse bad breath cases? cheesy grin
maybe the tribe that enjoys garlic d most....

(1) (Reply)

Types Of Ashawo (in Hausa) - The Hausa Cast Ep.2 / Why I Crowned Uwazurike —eze Nri! / White People Aren't Human

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.