Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,202 members, 7,807,683 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:23 PM

Kcee: "You Praise Rihanna But Slam Me. Why?" - Singer To His Fashion Critics - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kcee: "You Praise Rihanna But Slam Me. Why?" - Singer To His Fashion Critics (35868 Views)

Naira Marley: FG Suspends Flight Company Indefinitely For Flying Singer To Abuja / Speed Darlington Accuses Olamide Of 'Copying' His Fashion Style / Dele Momodu Prays For Wizkid After His Fashion Show At D&G Event In Milan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kcee: "You Praise Rihanna But Slam Me. Why?" - Singer To His Fashion Critics by Lunagirl(f): 9:56am On May 03, 2017
Smellymouth:
Mr Color rainbow, name one time when you don dress well. Just one time..

grin grin grin

Wetin this man do una grin

1 Like

Re: Kcee: "You Praise Rihanna But Slam Me. Why?" - Singer To His Fashion Critics by maskid(m): 9:58am On May 03, 2017
KCEE is child in an adult body. Always courting and seeking attention and showing off!!! he lacks dress sense, decorum, self worth, confidence and doesnt inspire any right thinking person.

sometimes i feel sorry for him. he needs help.

he wants people to see him more and perceive him as being higher than he really is. what does he really want?

KCEE REALLY NEEDS PSYCHIATRIC EVALUATION.

AM SUSPECTING BORDERLINE PERSONALITY DISORDER
Re: Kcee: "You Praise Rihanna But Slam Me. Why?" - Singer To His Fashion Critics by Nobody: 9:59am On May 03, 2017
undecided

1 Like

Re: Kcee: "You Praise Rihanna But Slam Me. Why?" - Singer To His Fashion Critics by Nobody: 9:59am On May 03, 2017
wee u kip kwayet.. walking rainbow 2.0 version....

1 Like

Re: Kcee: "You Praise Rihanna But Slam Me. Why?" - Singer To His Fashion Critics by OGsteven(m): 9:59am On May 03, 2017
Lol who are you to be praised? Is it the okoso u are singing ni abi tender......her music gives us life we see her thru her music man

2 Likes

Re: Kcee: "You Praise Rihanna But Slam Me. Why?" - Singer To His Fashion Critics by Timiblanko(m): 10:00am On May 03, 2017
Bro remember this
You are in Nigeria
You can never please them
Dont bother yourself when they talk
They will always show thier______________
Re: Kcee: "You Praise Rihanna But Slam Me. Why?" - Singer To His Fashion Critics by Afonjashapmouth: 10:02am On May 03, 2017
If Rihana decides to wear rubbish nowadays trust me she will still be celebrated because she has rocked it classy back and forth. Coming to Kcee, the.funny thing is that most naija celeb thinks they can do the work of a stylist by jumping into colours nah nah. Kcee started of badly and it will take time for Nigerians to get over his self acclaimed fashionista personality even though he is fair with his outfit now. Who dey ever trash e-money ur brother wey fit wear kangor go shower grin
Re: Kcee: "You Praise Rihanna But Slam Me. Why?" - Singer To His Fashion Critics by Threebear(m): 10:06am On May 03, 2017
Rihanna's costume is a met gala costume which fits the theme on play, it is not like it is her everyday outfit.
Geez, some people are so senseless.

2 Likes

Re: Kcee: "You Praise Rihanna But Slam Me. Why?" - Singer To His Fashion Critics by technicallyrich(m): 10:11am On May 03, 2017
ShoProperties:
What kind of rubbish is this now Kcee take time oh. Anyways Do u know u can get a plot of land in Ibeju-Lekki with just 200k
I m interested,but my fear is Nigeria might soon be divided and yorubas will be too happy to seize my properties

1 Like

Re: Kcee: "You Praise Rihanna But Slam Me. Why?" - Singer To His Fashion Critics by DollarAngel(m): 10:11am On May 03, 2017
African Mentality is the cause Bro, I see what rihanna put on sometimes I ask myself is this girl for real, instead she will get praised, then when you try to be eccentric you will get criticized, we are slaves to white mentally

2 Likes

Re: Kcee: "You Praise Rihanna But Slam Me. Why?" - Singer To His Fashion Critics by hollywest(f): 10:13am On May 03, 2017
Bamfo112:
funny

We also offer professional courses and certification on all ICT related courses

Re: Kcee: "You Praise Rihanna But Slam Me. Why?" - Singer To His Fashion Critics by ShoProperties(m): 10:16am On May 03, 2017
technicallyrich:

I m interested,but my fear is Nigeria might soon be divided and yorubas will be too happy to seize my properties
lmao you are so funny.. We are not dividing and Lagos belongs to us all
Re: Kcee: "You Praise Rihanna But Slam Me. Why?" - Singer To His Fashion Critics by Nobody: 10:19am On May 03, 2017
NnamdiKanu:

u dont nid all these adverts if u are real

ur games are sure. and u want to swindle the little people have....go n take loan of 1millIon n play one ticket...u wil b richer than seun himself
my bro may God continue to rain blessings on u for pouring out what I have been itching to say.

1 Like

Re: Kcee: "You Praise Rihanna But Slam Me. Why?" - Singer To His Fashion Critics by Chukazu: 10:19am On May 03, 2017
Idydarling:
dat his shoe on suit eh

And who defines "fashion?"
Re: Kcee: "You Praise Rihanna But Slam Me. Why?" - Singer To His Fashion Critics by Nobody: 10:28am On May 03, 2017
datswasup:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BTmrS7aldau/
this Rihanna's clothe is RAG-a-Lucious sha
Re: Kcee: "You Praise Rihanna But Slam Me. Why?" - Singer To His Fashion Critics by dizzle101(m): 10:31am On May 03, 2017
Idydarling:
dat his shoe on suit eh
Na IMO state deputy governor friend
Re: Kcee: "You Praise Rihanna But Slam Me. Why?" - Singer To His Fashion Critics by Nobody: 10:35am On May 03, 2017
Rihanna did not post fake dollar bills on her instagram.
Re: Kcee: "You Praise Rihanna But Slam Me. Why?" - Singer To His Fashion Critics by martineverest(m): 10:36am On May 03, 2017
veekid:

but that Rihanna worse oooooo, so kcee know say dem dey yab am; whor about the money post on IG
oga, that Rihanna dress was the best at met gala 2017,beating other celebrities like Kim Kardashian etc
Re: Kcee: "You Praise Rihanna But Slam Me. Why?" - Singer To His Fashion Critics by BlackBaron: 10:40am On May 03, 2017
Rihanna bar her risqué style sometimes gets it wrong once in a while.
Kcee's however happens every moon.
Bright blue shoes with stripy tie and black suits...

Ok.
Re: Kcee: "You Praise Rihanna But Slam Me. Why?" - Singer To His Fashion Critics by oruma19: 10:45am On May 03, 2017
Juhann:
Can you just imagine this boy comparing himself to Rihanna

*In Falz voice*Izz like dis boy didnt really know who hez talking about cheesy grin
Blackman's slave mentality. Una forget say Rihana Na ordinary street girl too like kcee. How is Rihanna beta than kcee? Is it because Kcee is a Nigerian? Na wa for Nigerians ooooo. For Ur information, no human is superior to the other, time and chance caused the gap which can always be closed at any point in time. Kcee is not a nonentity , he is blessed also.
Re: Kcee: "You Praise Rihanna But Slam Me. Why?" - Singer To His Fashion Critics by Nobody: 11:05am On May 03, 2017
Certain colors are specific spectrum for ladies. It is odd that Kcee actually compared himself to a lady. This speaks largely about low self esteem. If we are to extrapolate it further. I can deduce that his seeming humility to his younger brother is actually inferiority complex and the only way he can create illusion of self worth is by dressing superficial. Something he has become so vain about.
Re: Kcee: "You Praise Rihanna But Slam Me. Why?" - Singer To His Fashion Critics by fergie001: 11:09am On May 03, 2017
Lol

Re: Kcee: "You Praise Rihanna But Slam Me. Why?" - Singer To His Fashion Critics by hernandson(m): 11:15am On May 03, 2017
NnamdiKanu:

u dont nid all these adverts if u are real

ur games are sure. and u want to swindle the little people have....go n take loan of 1millIon n play one ticket...u wil b richer than seun himself
they are big time thief!! fell pray last year,all they do is design the online bet slip on system,I later knew when I checked the bet slip code,it was totally a different game

1 Like

Re: Kcee: "You Praise Rihanna But Slam Me. Why?" - Singer To His Fashion Critics by Wiseandtrue(f): 11:17am On May 03, 2017
emeijeh:
What is Oge Okoye Version 2.0 saying?
cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Kcee: "You Praise Rihanna But Slam Me. Why?" - Singer To His Fashion Critics by hernandson(m): 11:18am On May 03, 2017
blitz345:
A sure way to upgrade your financial status
fraud!!! they are always using nairabet because its hard to check the coupon online...ask him that you would pay him after you win,he won't agree,or tell him to show you today ticket after he wins,he would run away

1 Like

Re: Kcee: "You Praise Rihanna But Slam Me. Why?" - Singer To His Fashion Critics by Hoodfriend(m): 12:40pm On May 03, 2017
No be that thief b dat/
Re: Kcee: "You Praise Rihanna But Slam Me. Why?" - Singer To His Fashion Critics by Dmec(m): 1:29pm On May 03, 2017
whitebeard:
how will u be comparing yourself to Rhianna
He never compared himself with Rihanna
Re: Kcee: "You Praise Rihanna But Slam Me. Why?" - Singer To His Fashion Critics by whitebeard(m): 1:45pm On May 03, 2017
Dmec:
He never compared himself with Rihanna
no vex
Re: Kcee: "You Praise Rihanna But Slam Me. Why?" - Singer To His Fashion Critics by jtwest(m): 2:20pm On May 03, 2017
Oh he dey ask why?
Answer: maybe Becos rihanna get boobs and talent while you have E-money and limpopo grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Meet Phyno's Mother. She's Beautiful (Photo) / Davido Celebrates Sophia Momodu On Her Birthday / Peter Okoye Thinks He Looks Like Usher (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.