Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,332 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:25 AM

Best Ways To Start Making Friends - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Best Ways To Start Making Friends (3868 Views)

10 Rules Guys Must Adhere To When Chatting With Girls On Social Networks / 6 Best Ways To Beat Your Girlfriend/wife Without Touching Her!! / Is It Safe To Be Friends With "Cuddle Benefit' With A Guy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Best Ways To Start Making Friends by Cvesta(m): 9:37pm On Jan 07, 2010
I am very Shy and uncomfortable when i am wit girls and would love to know d best ways to start making friendship with girls
Re: Best Ways To Start Making Friends by nifunanya(f): 10:29pm On Jan 07, 2010
Well, im a 17 year old girl in london
and if things are the same in nigeria as they are here, then maybe i can help,

although you may feel tense and awkward, never let a girl now you are feeling that way!!!!
otherwise it will just make here feel the same and then everything will spiral down from there.

be light in conversation, when first making friends, dont talk about such heavy topics eg things that may be personal and private (leave this as you start to get to know each othe beter)
light convo,
-what she likes to do
-what she dislikes
-her talents
-her life experiences

females usually like a male friend who can make them laugh. as long as you have a good sense of humour, girls will usually love you!

be a little flirty, you know wink at her, or flashh a winning smile, hug her, arm over shoulder,
THIS DOESN'T NECESSARILY MEAN YOU WANT A RELATIONSHIPP! Just showing her you're here for her and that you're open for cuddling when she wants!

hope this helpps youuu smiley
Re: Best Ways To Start Making Friends by IykeD(m): 11:22pm On Jan 07, 2010
Nice and you r just 17? Wow, at 21, you will probably be a relationship consultant if there is anything like that.Nice tips for the dude.
Re: Best Ways To Start Making Friends by oyinda3(f): 11:32pm On Jan 07, 2010
yea what ifunanya said. pretty girl too tongue
Re: Best Ways To Start Making Friends by waleski(m): 11:38pm On Jan 07, 2010
Cvesta:

I am very Shy and uncomfortable when i am wit girls and would love to know d best ways to start making friendship with girls
hey we all av dat kind of nervousness wen we talk to the other species but if u cant calm ur shyness then u may not be suited for girls u knw wat i mean wink
n-ifunanya:

although you may feel tense and awkward, never let a girl now you are feeling that way!!!!
otherwise it will just make here feel the same and then everything will spiral down from there.

be light in conversation, when first making friends, dont talk about such heavy topics eg things that may be personal and private (leave this as you start to get to know each othe beter)
light convo,
-what she likes to do
-what she dislikes
-her talents
-her life experiences

females usually like a male friend who can make them laugh. as long as you have a good sense of humour, girls will usually love you!

be a little flirty, you know wink at her, or flashh a winning smile, hug her, arm over shoulder,
THIS DOESN'T NECESSARILY MEAN YOU WANT A RELATIONSHIPP! Just showing her you're here for her and that you're open for cuddling when she wants!

its dats easy a 17 yr old has given u a heads up smiley
Re: Best Ways To Start Making Friends by chelseabmw(m): 12:38am On Jan 08, 2010
@n-ifunanya
i need ur advise too,
Re: Best Ways To Start Making Friends by nifunanya(f): 12:45am On Jan 08, 2010
loool

yuupp smiley
Re: Best Ways To Start Making Friends by chelseabmw(m): 12:47am On Jan 08, 2010
@n-ifunanya
am on yahoo messager, can we chat pls
Re: Best Ways To Start Making Friends by nifunanya(f): 12:50am On Jan 08, 2010
ermm i dont have yahoo msn

but i do have facebook or windows messenger
Re: Best Ways To Start Making Friends by nana(f): 12:50am On Jan 08, 2010
chelseabmw:

@n-ifunanya
  i need your advise too,
chelseabmw:

@n-ifunanya
   am on yahoo messager, can we chat pls
*coughs*  cheesy
Re: Best Ways To Start Making Friends by sofadj(m): 1:21am On Jan 08, 2010

and if u dont what?
Re: Best Ways To Start Making Friends by sofadj(m): 1:28am On Jan 08, 2010
d only solution is

talk to as many girls as u can. chikena

U can keep a count e.g. count the no of girls u speak to everyday and try to set a new record everyday, with time u'd just do it without even thinkin bout it.

Still d old rule : face ur fears.
Re: Best Ways To Start Making Friends by nifunanya(f): 1:53am On Jan 08, 2010
if you not, thats you're character.
girls will always find something else to love/like about you.

but im saying; a good sense of humour always scores points!
Re: Best Ways To Start Making Friends by waleski(m): 1:57am On Jan 08, 2010
n-ifunanya:

u seem to be reallygud with this thgs i agree with u wen u make a gurl laugh u are half way there smiley infact only making her laugh can make a lasting impression
Re: Best Ways To Start Making Friends by sofadj(m): 2:17am On Jan 08, 2010
well seems u know what ure saying!
n-ifunanya:

just wonders why u introducedd urself b4 ur comment
Re: Best Ways To Start Making Friends by altavista(m): 2:36am On Jan 08, 2010
Must u go out of your way to make friends with girls?
Re: Best Ways To Start Making Friends by beejaei: 4:15am On Jan 08, 2010
@ifunaya

kudos to you. I kinda have the same problem and I guess I have learnt something.
Re: Best Ways To Start Making Friends by oyinda3(f): 4:21am On Jan 08, 2010
a sure way to make friends is to help out with something. if she's doing something, maybe physically tasking etc, ask if she needs help. make her know ur a nice guy i guess.
Re: Best Ways To Start Making Friends by Nobody: 4:23am On Jan 08, 2010
Try to crack FUNNY jokes.

I, like many girls, love to laugh.  tongue
Re: Best Ways To Start Making Friends by Nobody: 4:24am On Jan 08, 2010
If you want to be friends, then be a friend. There is nothing more irritating than a guy who keeps pushing it and says he is just being a friend.
Re: Best Ways To Start Making Friends by oyinda3(f): 4:27am On Jan 08, 2010
the joke thing is very tricky because if u are cracking jokes one by one, u will look n sound like a clown/comedian. u have to do it very skillfully.
but funny guys are nice to be friends with.

if u know u don't have a knack for humor, u shld befriend a girl that is funny then u can be the one laughing at her jokes.lol
Re: Best Ways To Start Making Friends by Deolaw: 4:34am On Jan 08, 2010
I would rather read.mayb i am getting more tactics, am good in wooing.no b lie
Re: Best Ways To Start Making Friends by kokonets(m): 9:36am On Jan 08, 2010
FL Gators:

Try to crack FUNNY jokes.

I, like many girls, love to laugh. tongue

Word! A good sense of humour makes a gal @ ease
Re: Best Ways To Start Making Friends by Nobody: 9:43am On Jan 08, 2010
Represent yourself as helpful, coperative, respectful, senseable, funny, polite, cool temperament,
then automatically you can make girls as your friend.
Re: Best Ways To Start Making Friends by Ben13: 9:54am On Jan 08, 2010
hmmm
Re: Best Ways To Start Making Friends by Donvilo(m): 10:30am On Jan 08, 2010
I love this. cool
Re: Best Ways To Start Making Friends by sofadj(m): 11:26am On Jan 08, 2010
rokiatu:

Represent yourself as helpful, coperative, respectful, senseable, funny, polite, cool temperament,
then automatically you can make girls as your friend.

too much jo, please just be urself
Re: Best Ways To Start Making Friends by Jaideyone(m): 12:35pm On Jan 08, 2010
Does any1 av tips on how to start conversations wit those hot babes u c on brts/buses?
Re: Best Ways To Start Making Friends by Akindolu(m): 1:43pm On Jan 08, 2010
i recommend you read the 'art of seduction' book.i mastered the art that way cos by default myself am boring and even a shy person.my talk is the nerdy things and get girls all bored.The only failure about masterring the art ofseduction is the fact that you lose yourself by assuming a whole different character for the love of ladies.
In truth,i advice you be yourself,some ladies love you even the quiet guys
Re: Best Ways To Start Making Friends by Akindolu(m): 1:46pm On Jan 08, 2010
i tell girls physics and i find out they cannot summarise my lesson meaning she is not been listening.sara loved scoffield so be hopeful,my brother.The girl for you will come and she will like you just that way.
Re: Best Ways To Start Making Friends by Meklex(m): 6:33pm On Jan 08, 2010
I like this tutorials, but what if the gurl dislikes jokes. Then what?.

Re: Best Ways To Start Making Friends by jenibayo(f): 6:57pm On Jan 08, 2010
n-ifunanya:

light convo,
-what she likes to do
-what she dislikes
-her talents
-her life experiences

Better person na u be.

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Typical Naija Babe / Why Do Women Suddenly Become Fat When They Get Married?? / Ladies,do U Totally Agree With This (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.