Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,279 members, 7,807,937 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:11 PM

Caring For A Rat/garden Snake - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Caring For A Rat/garden Snake (1285 Views)

Lady Beats Her Dog And Brush His Teeth After Eating A Rat / A "Rat" Is Disturbing My House - I Think It's Not A Normal Rat / Feeding/caring For Parrots (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Caring For A Rat/garden Snake by Nobody: 4:28pm On May 03, 2017
My cat brought this little beautiful snake how to devour so I managed to rescue it from his claws, though with some bruises, am taking care of it to release it in a week time to the wild.

Re: Caring For A Rat/garden Snake by Nobody: 4:31pm On May 03, 2017
Day 01: caring for a wounded snake,
Had patches of bruises just superficial, had swallowed something so care should be taken to avoid it regurgitating its meal.

Hot bath with antiseptic and disinfecting solution. The hot water to provide heat for system metabolism since I had no time to lay it in the sun. Snakes need uv rays for their bones.

1 Share

Re: Caring For A Rat/garden Snake by Nobody: 4:32pm On May 03, 2017
Soft towel to dry it up though I made effort to clean it's container with mild disinfectant somehow reptiles are prone to fungi and bacteria infestation.

1 Like

Re: Caring For A Rat/garden Snake by hernandson(m): 6:04pm On May 03, 2017
bros that thing no fit bite? cc: lalasticlala
Re: Caring For A Rat/garden Snake by Nobody: 6:12pm On May 03, 2017
Your pet cat captures a baby snake, you nourish the snake and nurture it till maturity, you release it to the wild and go to the farm, it strikes you.

In Simba's voice; it's the circle of life.

8 Likes

Re: Caring For A Rat/garden Snake by Nobody: 8:09pm On May 03, 2017
Guy u no get work oo. "in akpan's voice"snake ke!!!
Movingcoil:
Soft towel to dry it up though I made effort to clean it's container with mild disinfectant somehow reptiles are prone to fungi and bacteria infestation.

4 Likes

Re: Caring For A Rat/garden Snake by Rapahel1116: 10:31pm On May 03, 2017
Guy ur village pple de follow u oh .....or u just de mad ?

3 Likes

Re: Caring For A Rat/garden Snake by EddyNumerouno(m): 5:50am On May 04, 2017
Lovely, buthow do u plan on feeding it
Re: Caring For A Rat/garden Snake by rumenase(m): 10:11am On May 04, 2017
Hmmmm passed by.
Re: Caring For A Rat/garden Snake by kunlesufyan(m): 6:01pm On May 05, 2017
Just say you are looking for an easy way out, since jumping inside river Don cast..

1 Like

Re: Caring For A Rat/garden Snake by mankan2k7(m): 6:33pm On May 05, 2017
u well so?

1 Like

Re: Caring For A Rat/garden Snake by swimcash(m): 8:26am On May 07, 2017
Na wa o, so psycho's dey 9ja too undecided, baba kill DAT tin jor.., well I no surprise wen a man get a cat as pet, wetin we xpect
Re: Caring For A Rat/garden Snake by Inkredible(m): 8:41am On May 07, 2017
Is this one alright?

1 Like

Re: Caring For A Rat/garden Snake by arixona: 7:50pm On May 07, 2017
i comment my reserve...do u mean theres nobody in this world close to to tell u that u re mad
Re: Caring For A Rat/garden Snake by Baroba(m): 9:35pm On May 07, 2017
swimcash:
Na wa o, so psycho's dey 9ja too undecided, baba kill DAT tin jor.., well I no surprise wen a man get a cat as pet, wetin we xpect

What's wrong with having a cat as a pet, just curious...
Re: Caring For A Rat/garden Snake by Isrealux: 3:05pm On May 09, 2017
Movingcoil:
Day 01: caring for a wounded snake,
Had patches of bruises just superficial, had swallowed something so care should be taken to avoid it regurgitating its meal.

Hot bath with antiseptic and disinfecting solution. The hot water to provide heat for system metabolism since I had no time to lay it in the sun. Snakes need uv rays for their bones.

Re: Caring For A Rat/garden Snake by UrennaNkoli(f): 8:16pm On May 11, 2017
Funnicator:
Your pet cat captures a baby snake, you nourish the snake and nurture it till maturity, you release it to the wild and go to the farm, it strikes you.

In Simba's voice; it's the circle of life.
They are not venomous. OP thumbs up. Keep taking good care of the poor guy

2 Likes

Re: Caring For A Rat/garden Snake by TDstarr: 12:46pm On May 13, 2017
Fred with insects and worms

(1) (Reply)

What Breed Is This? / 5months Old Female Gsd Up For Sale / Let Exchange Dog !!! A Lhasa Pup Give Away

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.